The Elemental (Elijah Mikaels...

Από adbaez

"And who might you be?" His dark eyes darted back and forth between her blue ones, unreadable yet searching a... Περισσότερα

PART ONE
Andromeda
Rose
Elijah Mikaelson
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon Part One
By the Light of the Moon Part Two
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Shots
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party Part One
The Dinner Party Part Two
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying
Happy Birthday.
The Birthday
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
The New Deal
Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out the Dead
Dangerous Liaisons
All My Children
All My Children (SMUT)
1912
Break On Through
The Murder of One
Heart of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
The Departed
Part Two
Growing Pains
The Rager
The Five
The Killer
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
The Brother's Keeper
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
O Come, All Ye Faithful
After School Special
Catch Me if You Can
A View to a Kill
Into The Wild
Down the Rabbit Hole
Stand By Me/Bring it On
American Gothic
Pictures of You
A New Life
New Orleans
House of The Rising Sun
Tangled Up in Blue
Girl in New Orleans
Sinners and Saints
Fruit of The Poisoned Tree
Bloodletting
The River in Reverse
Reigning Pain in New Orleans
The Casket Girls'
Après Moi, Le Déluge
Dance Back From the Grave
Crescent City
Long Way Back From Hell
Le Grand Guignol
Red String
Author's Note: Check Out My New Story!

The Last Dance

16.6K 545 450
Από adbaez

Cameron awoke with a groan, casting his eyes about his bedroom as he sat up. A wave of melancholy hit him as he rested a hand on his wife's side of the bed, before he noticed the time was half past seven. "Andromeda!" He called, getting up from bed with a yawn and moving across the hall to open her door.

"Darlin', it's aboot time tae git up-" He stopped, noticing that her room was empty and the bed already made. Her father frowned, before turning to hear giggles coming from Regulus's room. Cameron found his children there, Andromeda already fully dressed in shredded jeans and a striped blouse with ankle boots, Regulus putting his shirt on as she laced his converses.

"What is it?" Andy looked up, seeing her father standing in the doorway, and he cleared his throat as he answered. "I thought you'd stil be asleep." She scoffed, shaking her head as Reggie laughed. "I haven't slept past 7, since I was 14." Andy breathed, helping Regulus stand up, before turning to look at her father.

"I already put a pot of coffee on, and prepared some parrich. Would you like some?" She asked kindly, and Cameron nodded as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Sure, sure." Andy nodded, brushing past her father, and leading the toddler downstairs.

When Cameron finished readying himself for the day, there was a mug of coffee besides a bowl of steaming parrich with strawberries on the marble island. "Ta, lass." He thanked her, pressing a kiss to the top of Reggie's head as the toddler ate, before taking a seat besides him. Cameron took a sip, sighing in bliss as it was just the way he liked it, black, with two sugars.

Andromeda smirked as she watched, moving about the kitchen as she made sure everything was in Regulus's schoolbag, and packed his lunch. "Dinnae rush, lass, sit 'n' eat." Her father instructed, and she shot him a look, before pouring her own mug of coffee into a thermos.

"I already ate." She snipped, not really wishing to speak, and Cameron rolled his eyes at her attitude. "Ye juist lik' yer bloody mother, sit doon." He ordered, and Andromeda shot him a small glare before sitting across from him.

"We should be going." Andy breathed, looking at the time on her phone, and signalling with her eyes for Reggie to get his things, as the toddler hopped down from his seat. "Och, dinna fash yirsel. I'm driving ye tae school." Cameron spoke over his mug of coffee, and Andy froze as she looked to him in confusion.

"You're what?"

"I dinnae trust that ye wilnae gang somewhere else, sae I'm driving ye." He explained, gazing evenly at Andromeda's dumbfounded expression, and Regulus cheered.

"You can't be serious."

"A'm. Noo gimme yer keys." Cameron held out his palm to her, and Andy's eyes widened comically in surprise. "Daddy-"

"Yer keys, lass. Dinnae mak' me say it again." He breathed calmly, and Andy shot him a small glare before slamming her keys into his open palm. "How will I get home?" She asked, and Cameron looked at her evenly as he stood up from his seat, moving to place his dishes in the sink. "I will pick ye up."

"I don't fucking believe this." Andromeda murmured under her breath, before walking out of the kitchen to grab her coat. Reggie was beyond happy that Cameron was driving them, after he lifted him out of his car seat, Regulus hugged their father tightly around the neck, and Cameron chuckled before sending him off with a wave.

The car ride was silent as he drove Andromeda and as he pulled up to her school, Andy swore she had never gotten out of a car so fast, as he called out after her. "Hae a guid day, darlin'!"

"I still don't fucking believe this."

Andy hurried into school, looking around before seeing Caroline by her locker. "How are you?" She breathed, and Caroline gave her a small smile as she shrugged. "Could be better. But, who else is going to plan the Decade Dance?"

"Oh, yeah." Andromeda nodded very seriously, before both girls burst into giggles. "You are going to sing at the dance, right?" Caroline asked, and Andy groaned. "Caroline-"

"No, no, come on! You always sing at the dances. At least one song, for me?" Her best friend begged, and Andy's eyes rolled heavenwards before she nodded in agreement. Caroline squealed in excitement, and she just laughed as her best friend threw an arm over her shoulders in a hug. "You're lucky daddy is home, I'll get to leave him with the bairn."

"How is that going?" Caroline leaned back enough to peer down at Andy's storm cloud eyes, and Andromeda only shook her head in frustration. "He took my keys, drove me to school, and says that he's picking me up to make sure I go straight home."

"Ouch." Caroline breathed, grimacing as Andy rolled her eyes. "Look on the bright side-" She paused, Andy raising a brow as Caroline floundered for a moment, before shrugging. "There is no bright side, but at least you get to have fun!"

"Right. Fun." Andy said sarcastically, before backing away from her best friend. "I have to go, but see you at lunch?"

"See you."

Andromeda walked to class, her first one being history with Alaric, and she took her seat in front of Bonnie, who smiled at her fondly. Andy didn't pay much attention as Alaric walked in, quickly grabbing her notebook and pen from her bag as he greeted the class. "What are we learning today?" He hummed, flipping through a book, and Andy raised a brow as she straightened in her seat.

"With the decade dance, we're going over the sixties." Andromeda replied, and Alaric nodded as he set the book down his desk. "Right. The sixties. Thank you-" Alaric paused, eyes widening marginally as he looked at Andy, and she frowned in confusion as he seemed to snap out of it, giving her a smile.

"The, uh, sixties..." Alaric cleared his throat, turning to the board and Andy watched him in confusion, he was acting weird. "I wish there was something good to say about the sixties, but... actually, they kind of sucked." He breathed. "Except for the Beatles of course."

"There was the Cuban missile thing, uh, we walked on the moon. There was Watergate-"

"Watergate was the seventies, Ric." Elena spoke, and Andy looked over her shoulder to peer at the doppelganger as she almost shrunk in her seat in embarrassment as everyone turned to look. "I-I mean, Mr. Saltzman."

"Right, it kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Elena." Alaric gave her a strange smile, and Andromeda frowned as his eyes passed over her face again. The rest of the class went smoothly, when the bell rang, Andy gathered her things slowly as she waited for everyone to leave.

"Are you alright?" She approached Alaric as he fixed his desk, and he looked up at her in surprise, before smiling. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know. You're behaving strangely." Andy stated bluntly, and Alaric gave a awkward laugh as he scratched the back of his head. "That obvious, huh?" He breathed, and Andromeda hesitated before saying. "I know we're not exactly friends, especially after you daggered Elijah-"

"Yeah, um, sorry about that." Ric coughed, and Andy nodded slowly before continuing. "But, if you need someone to speak to, who isn't Damon, I'm still around."

"Thanks." Alaric smiled, and she offered a small one back. She made a move to turn away, but he stopped her as he spoke. "How close were you to Elijah, Andromeda?"

"It's Andy." She stated bluntly, continuing before he could respond. "And, what do you think?"

With that, Andy walked away. She headed outside where she saw her blonde, whirlwind, of a best friend delegating everyone for the upcoming dance and she whistled lowly, impressed. "You've outdone yourself again, Care." Andy called out as she approached, and Caroline spun around to face her with a grin. "I know, right?" Caroline noticed Matt, and Andy only shook her head as her best friend turned to her with a small smile.

"Will you take care of this?"

"Of course." Andy breathed, taking the clipboard and posters, watching as Caroline moved to greet him. She moved to the cafeteria, checking to make sure everything was going smoothly, instructing a few people on the placements of the larger decorations. Andromeda turned around as her name was called, seeing Bonnie wave her over from her place besides Elena.

"How are you?" The witch asked, pulling her to sit besides her, and Andy shrugged. "Living." She stated, ignoring Elena who was listening. "My father's home."

"Cameron?" Bonnie asked, and at Andy's nod, she gave her an apologetic smile. "Could be worse. He could keep you from the dance."

"Or, he could drop me off. He took my keys." Bonnie winced sympathetically, and even Elena had a sad smile as Andromeda just shook her head in exasperation. "Hey, Elena, there you are." The three girls turned to look at Dana, who approached them swiftly with a smile.

"This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me, to ask you, if you're going to the dance tonight." She breathed, Bonnie and Elena sharing an amused look as Andy raised a brow. "Tell him, she has a boyfriend." Andy responded with a laugh, Elena giving her a grateful look as Dana continued.

"You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him, his name is Klaus." Andromeda sat up, snapping to attention, as she focused on Dana in surprise. "What did you just say?"

"His name's Klaus." Dana repeated slowly, and Elena's face paled as the girls looked at each other. "I know the name's stupid, but I swear he's hot."

"He also said he hopes to see you too, Andy." Andromeda's eyes shot back to Dana, and her blue eyes widened in surprise. "Where is he? Is he here?" Bonnie asked, looking around, and Dana's expression became confused as a small frown appeared on her face.

"I don't know."

"She's been bloody compelled." Andy growled, gathering her things, and Dana continued excitedly. "But he want to know if you'll save him the last dance, how cute is that?"

"Absolutely adorable, like puppies." She deadpanned, before looking to Bonnie and Elena. "We need to go."

Bonnie and Elena followed her as Andromeda stormed out of the cafeteria, Elena calling Stefan, as Bonnie walked besides Andy. "We're going to the boarding house. Come with us." Bonnie asked, and Andy only shook her head. "I can't, my father has my keys and if I disappear from school, he won't let me go to the dance." She breathed, and Bonnie frowned as Elena spoke up from the other side of her.

"Maybe, that's a good thing. We don't know what he wants from you."

"No way in hell am I hiding." Andy replied, shaking her head at Elena's doe eyes, before focusing back on Bonnie. "Tell Damon to pick me up at seven, the least he could do is be my date to the dance." With that, she walked away, and Andromeda felt her heart thundering inside her chest at meeting Klaus with Elijah nowhere around.

Cameron picked up Regulus first before picking up Andy, and when they got home, Andromeda stopped her father as he moved to go upstairs. "There is a dance, tonight, at school."

"A dance?" Her father asked, raising a brow, and Andy fought the urge to roll her eyes. "Yes, a decade dance, Caroline picked the sixties."

"Whit a mingin' decade tae choose fae." Cameron joked, shaking his head and Andy cracked a smile.

"I'm singing."

"Are ye?" He looked to her in interest, and at her nod, Cameron let a smile spread across his lips. "Weel, if ye'r singing, then ye mist gang. Caroline wid hae yer heid otherwise."

"Thank you, daddy." Andy beamed, Cameron letting out a chuckle as she pressed a swift kiss to his cheek, before running up the stairs. "Regulus 'n' I wull hae a movie night, right, son?" He called out, laughing as Reggie gave a loud cheer from his room.

Andromeda giggled, moving swiftly to the attic where some of her mother's old dresses were. She found an old white sequin bombshell dress, and after some more searching, a pair of white leather go-go boots. Andy beamed in excitement, rushing down the small ladder to her room, as she heard Reggie showing Cameron his violin skills in the music room.

Andy got herself ready, taking a shower, before teasing the top of her hair. Andromeda actually took her time to do her makeup, lining her eyes heavily with black liner, as well as a smoky eye paired with a bold, red lip. She carefully stepped into the short dress, and called out to her father for help with the zipper.

"Daddy!"

"Comin', princess!" When Cameron appeared in her doorway, he froze, eyes widening as he was struck dumb by Andromeda's close resemblance to her mother. He cleared his throat before moving forward, helping her with the zipper. When she turned around, peering up at him curiously, a wide smile spread across his lips.

"Tha thu a 'coimhead brèagha, a ghràidh." Andy blinked, before letting a warm smile stretch across her rouge covered lips.

"Thank you, daddy."

Andromeda sat on her bed to grab her shoes, Reggie also appearing in the door as his mouth parted with an 'O' of surprise. "You look so pretty, Andy!"

"Thank you, Reggie." She hugged him as he climbed onto the bed next to her, and Cameron leaned against her vanity as he watched her finish getting ready. "I will drive ye-" He started, but Andy interrupted with a shake of her head as she put on her mother's diamond drop earrings. "That isn't necessary, I have a date."

"A date?" Regulus and Cameron asked at the same time, one with excitement and the other with a large frown. "Yes, a date." She shot them both a look, before the bell sounded, and she smirked. "That'll be him now."

"Noo, juist hauld yer horses a seicont-" Cameron started, Reggie running out of the room to get the door and Andy following after him as her father walked behind her. "Who th' bloody hell-"

"Damon!" Reggie shrieked in excitement as he threw open the door, and Damon grinned as he bent down to scoop the toddler into a hug. "Hey, kid-"

"Put mah son doon noo, if ye ken whit's guid fur ye." Cameron breathed, towering over Damon as the vampire looked up at him in surprise, and Andy shot her father a glare. "Daddy, behave!" She snapped, and Damon turned to her with wide eyes before clearing his throat, putting Reggie back on the floor.

"Damon, this is my dad, Cameron. Daddy, this is Damon, my friend." Andromeda shot her father a look to be nice as Damon offered his hand, politely. "Nice to meet you, sir." Damon stated, and for once, Andy could see the southern gentleman he once was.

"Hm." Cameron ignored his hand, instead pulling Reggie to his side, before looking at Andy. "I'm waantin' ye home na after midnight."

"Daddy!" She cried in outrage, and Damon coughed as he tried not to laugh. "That won't be a problem, sir." He cleared his throat awkwardly, before offering his arm to Andy who was still glaring at her father. "Ready, princess?"

"Sure." She breathed, pressing a kiss to her father's cheek and giving Reggie a hug, before following Damon out of the house. Once they reached his car, Damon erupted into laughter, and Andy slapped his chest as he opened the door for her. "It was not that bloody funny."

"Oh, but it was." Damon smirked, Andy rolling her eyes as he sped to the driver side and finally looked her over. She felt herself chagrin as he whistled, eyes darkening slightly, before they locked with her blue orbs. "You look beautiful, baby."

"And you look like yourself." Andromeda breathed, ignoring the pet name as her eyes roved over his messy hair, catching a slight glimpse of chest hair from his black button up and black pants. "I'll have you know, I was still a fashion icon in the sixties." Damon snarked, and Andy laughed as she nodded her head.

It was silent after that, a comfortable one, and Damon kept casting glances at Andromeda that she ignored as she peered out of the window. "Any idea what Klaus wants?" He finally broke it, and she just shook her head. "Well, if he does show up, I won't let him anywhere near you." Damon declared, Andy finally glancing at him to see he was already staring at her, and she gave him a small smile.

"I'm still mad at you." She stated bluntly, and Damon groaned dramatically. "What will it take for you to forgive me, princess?"

"Tonight is a start." She breathed, glancing away as he turned to look at her with a smile. "But, only a start."

"I'll take what I can get."

When they got to the dance, Damon walked alongside Andy with a hand to the small of her back, she tried her best to ignore it, but her heart thundered in her chest with every brush of his hand, and she was sure he heard. They neared Bonnie and Jeremy by the entrance, and Damon slowed before stopping a few feet away from them, Andromeda looking up at him in confusion.

"Damon?"

Bonnie noticed them too and Damon only smirked, saying hello, before guiding Andy inside. "What was that?" She asked, and the older Salvatore just shook his head in amusement as he looked down at her cerulean eyes. "Nothing." Damon gazed at her for a moment, her storm cloud eyes rimmed with kohl made them stand out even more, appearing almost electric as she peered up at him before glancing away.

Andromeda's lips parted with a wide smile as she saw all of the decorations, peace signs, balloons, and a painted Mystery Machine filled the space. "Caroline outdid herself."

"Eh, it's alright." Andy shot Damon a look, to which he laughed, before Andromeda's blonde friend caught sight of her and quickly crossed the room. "Perfect, you're here!" Caroline breathed with a grin, Andromeda whistled at her pink suit with pumps, black gloves, and blonde hair perfectly curled under a black cap. "Jackie O'?"

"Of course. Now, hurry, you're on." Caroline tugged on her arm, and Andy groaned, glaring at Damon as he sarcastically waved while Caroline led her to the stage. Andromeda climbed on stage after her, Caroline whispering into the DJ's ear as he nodded at her commands.

"Knock em' dead." She said confidently, and Andy rolled her eyes before smiling at her best friend. "I'll try."

Caroline walked away, and Andromeda took her place in the middle of the stage as she stood in front of the microphone. The beginning notes of "Be My Baby" by The Ronettes sounded from the speakers, and Andy rolled her eyes, because of course Caroline would pick this song.

The song already had backup vocals, and Andromeda took a deep breath as she noticed everyone's focus turned to her, before she began to sing.

"The night we met I knew I needed you so

And if I had the chance I'd never let you go

So won't you say you love me

I'll make you so proud of me

We'll make 'em turn their heads every place we go"

Andy's cerulean eyes locked on frosted glaciers, as she caught sight of Damon across the room. He stood with his arms crossed, a small smile playing at his lips, as he didn't dare tear his eyes away from her.

"So won't you, please, (be my, be my baby)

Be my little baby, (my one and only baby)

Say you'll be my darlin', (be my, be my baby)

Be my baby now, (my one and only baby)

Wha oh oh oh"

Andromeda looked away from Damon, letting her eyes roam over the crowd before they locked on Alaric. Her history teacher stood in the middle of crowd watching, but what made Andy focus on him was the sly grin that played at his lips.

When Andy finished the song everyone clapped loudly and cheered, Andromeda crossing her ankles and bent into a bow before straightening up with a wide grin. She looked over in confusion as Dana climbed onto the stage besides her, taking the mic briefly as she addressed the crowd.

"Thanks for being here, everybody." Everyone cheered, Andy frowning lightly as she looked across the crowd to see Elena and the others enter the cafeteria, Dana noticing as well as she continued to speak.

"We have a special shout-out tonight. This is for Elena, and our lovely singer, Andy, from Klaus!" Dana called out, making everyone clap as Andromeda's eyes widened in alarm, and she looked across the to lock eyes with Damon who was already watching with a frown. "Dedicated To The One I Love" by Mamas and Papas, began to play through the speakers, and Andy quickly moved to exit the stage as Damon crossed the room towards her.

Once he appeared besides her, Damon took Andy's arm in his and steered them towards Alaric, who was by the projector. "A special dedication? This guy is a little twisted." Ric breathed as the duo appeared besides him, and Damon scoffed. "I'm not impressed."

Alaric paused, looking at Damon with a small frown as Andy raised a brow as she watched. "No?"

"Let me know if you see anything out of whack." Damon told him, before wrapping an arm around Andy's waist, pulling him into her side with a smirk as she frowned up at him. "I owe this one a dance."

"Damon, no-" She breathed, and Alaric raised a brow in amusement as Damon pulled her away. "Come on, lighten up, princess."

"Damon!" The vampire pulled her into the middle of the dance floor, twirling her briefly, before pulling her against his chest and Andy shook her head as she glared up at him playfully through her dark lashes. "If you think this will earn you brownie points, it won't work."

"Worth a shot." Damon shrugged, taking her left hand in his, and letting his rest on her waist as she placed her right hand on his shoulder. "This isn't so bad, is it?" They lightly swayed to the music, and Andy couldn't help the laugh that escape her. "Why are you trying so hard?" She wondered, and Damon's glacier eyes peering down into hers, made air escape her for a moment.

"Because, I want you to forgive me, princess."

"Damon-" She sighed, but he only shook his head as he squeezed her closer. "No, listen. I need you in my life, Andy. I meant that."

"You need me to be your safety blanket." Andy breathed, staring up at him as his eyes roamed over her face. "You need me there every time Elena hurts your feelings, and are never there when you hurt mine."

"That's not true." Damon argued, and Andy only nodded as she separated herself from him. "Yes, it is." Andromeda walked away, the older Salvatore calling out to her, but she ignored him as she approached Alaric who seemed to have seen what happened.

"Everything alright?" He asked, and Andy just shrugged noncommittally, as she moved to pour herself a cup of possibly spiked punch. "Damon's just being Damon." She murmured, Alaric nodding in understanding with an 'ah'.

"You seem close." He stated, and Andy looked up at him in confusion as she stated, obviously. "I'm the only other friend he has, aside from you."

"Yeah, but, I don't think Damon and I dance that close." Alaric pointed out, and Andy snorted in amusement before taking a sip of her cup. Definitely spiked. "I wouldn't even ask questions if you did."

"You're angry with him." Ric observed, and Andromeda shot him another bewildered look, as she asked. "Did you hit your head or something?"

"Uh, no, Damon and I just haven't really had a chance to talk, especially after the whole Jenna situation." He explained awkwardly, and Andy nodded slowly, accepting this. "Well, after you daggered Elijah in front of me the first time," She shot him a glare, and Alaric laughed awkwardly, before she continued. "Elena daggered Elijah in front of me and I, obviously being pissed, tried to kill her. So, Damon snapped my neck."

"He snapped your neck?!" Alaric exclaimed in shock, Andy noticed a tad bit of outrage as well, and nodded in confirmation. "Yup. Didn't even know if I would wake up or not."

"He's a bloody idiot." Alaric spat, and Andromeda laughed as she agreed. "A bloody fool, that one." She paused for a moment, looking up at him in confusion. "Did ye just say, 'bloody'?"

"Uh, yeah. I guess I spend too much time around you." He laughed awkwardly, and Andromeda raised both brows in surprise as he excused himself. "Enjoy the dance, Andy."

"You too..." She breathed, watching him walk away, before seeing Damon dancing with Elena. "Oh, but it's not true?" Andy whispered under her breath, before walking out of the dance. She went to the bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror for a few moments. For a moment, Andromeda couldn't breath, a hand pressing against her mouth to smother the scream that threatened to tear itself out of her throat.

She wanted Elijah. She needed, Elijah.

Andy was drowning, and no makeup or false smiles could hide it.

Andromeda walked back to the dance, her heels clicking in the empty hallways before she heard sounds of a struggle not too far away. She turned the corner to see three people attack Jeremy and immediately rushed towards him with a shout. "Hey!" Cerulean eyes turned gray as she blasted one against the lockers, effectively knocking him out and another aimed a mini crossbow at her. Andromeda's eyes widening in surprise as he shot a stake towards her, but Damon appeared in front of her with a groan as it caught his shoulder.

"Let me guess... Klaus says, hi." He said sarcastically, and Andy looked at him worriedly as he pulled out the stake, before rushing towards one of the compelled students. "Damon, no!" She shouted, and he froze in his movements as Stefan spoke up. "Damon, this whole thing is a distraction. Go find Bonnie and Elena, I got this." Damon slammed the kid against the lockers, knocking him unconscious, and as Andy gave him a nod of reassurance, rushed away.

Andromeda moved to help Jeremy stand, the boy leaning heavily against her with a groan. "What the bloody hell is going on?!" She asked Stefan, who was moving the unconscious boys into a empty classroom. "It's Klaus."

"Obviously, now where is he?" Andy questioned, and Stefan just shook his head. "I don't know." They went back to the dance, Stefan hurrying after a frazzled Elena, and Andy forcing Jeremy to take a seat as he moved to follow. "Don't even think about it, drink this." She handed him a cup of spiked punch, before following Stefan and Elena.

Andy saw them run past Damon, and Andromeda grabbed his arm, as she looked worriedly up at him. "Damon, what's happening?"

"Klaus is in Alaric's body." Damon breathed, and Andy felt as if something struck her in the chest as all air left her lungs. "W-what?"

"He's in Alaric's body, and he knows that Bonnie has her magic." Damon explained, forcing Andy to look at him, as he cupped her face in his palms. "Bonnie is fighting him, we need to make him believe that she dies."

"W-what are you saying?" Andy stuttered, struggling to back away, but Damon squeezed her tighter as his light eyes stared imploring into hers. "We need to make him believe that she dies." He repeated, and Andromeda's eyes widened in understanding as she whispered. "Oh my God."

Damon let her go and Andy sprinted past him as she followed where Stefan and Elena went, Damon following. She froze, feeling as though she couldn't breathe as she staggered back into Damon's chest, seeing Bonnie's crumpled figure on the floor and Elena crying over her. She wasn't dead, Andy tried to reassure herself, but seeing her lay there with blood on her face, Andromeda wanted to fall on her knees and weep.

"Stefan, get Elena out of here." Damon spoke, one arm supporting Andromeda around the waist, as he stared at his brother. "I'll deal with the body."

"What do you mean deal with it?!" Elena questioned, and Damon strode forward, letting Andy go as he knelt before the doppelganger. "The sheriff can't know about this. Last thing we need is another mysterious death." He said insensitively, and Andy's own eyes widened in alarm as she hugged herself tightly around the middle.

"Damon..."

"This is Bonnie!" Elena yelled, and Damon glared sharply up at his brother as he instructed him to take her home. Stefan helped a hysterical Elena stand, leading her into the hall, and Andy watched as Damon lifted Bonnie into his arms. She looked so lifeless, her head falling back, and Andromeda took a step closer to press a hand against her clammy cheek.

"Are you sure, she'll come back?" She whispered, and Damon gazed down at her intensely.

"I promise."

Jeremy found them outside and after explaining, Damon dropped him off with Bonnie's body at the old witch house before driving Andromeda home. She was silent, not looking at Damon, and when he pulled up to her house, neither one of them moved. "I know why you did it." Andy broke it, staring out the window as Damon stared at her. "I don't like it, but I understand."

She looked at him then, a small smile escaping her lips, as she breathed. "Thank you, Day-Day."

"You're welcome." He murmured, reached forward to brush a stray hair away from her cheek, and Andy blinked before pulling away. She let herself out, Damon watching her as she walked to her door, and once she was inside, he drove away.

Andromeda heard the TV playing, and entered the living room to see Cameron and Regulus both asleep on the couch. Her father was stretched across it with one arm as a pillow, and the other holding the snoring toddler to his chest. Andy chuckled, pulling out her phone to snap a quick photo, before turning the TV off and moving to wake her father.

"Daddy." She breathed, shaking him awake, and his green orbs blinked open slowly before he registered her form in front of him. "Princess." He groaned, tiredly rubbing his eyes, and Andy giggled as he smiled up at her. "Did ye hae fin?"

"Some." She answered, not elaborating, and moved to steady him as Cameron sat up with a groan. "I git it." He waved her off, standing up with Regulus in his arms, and Andy followed as he led them upstairs. Andromeda moved into her room, Cameron moving to place Regulus into his own bed but Reggie woke up with a whine, batting his hands away as Cameron tried to tuck him in.

"No, I want mama. I want to sleep with mama." He cried, and their father blinked in surprise as Reggie shoved his hands way. "Regulus-"

"I git it." Andy breathed, having heard Regulus crying from her room. She moved towards the two and gathered the toddler into her arms with a groan, Reggie immediately burrowing his head into her neck before falling back asleep, and Cameron followed as Andy carried him to her room.

"Does he ca' ye, mama, often?" He asked, watching her tuck him into her own bed, before sitting down with a tired sigh to pull her boots off. "Sometimes." Andromeda said simply, and while Cameron frowned, he didn't pursue it as he sighed, before crossing the room to her. "Goodnight, Andromeda." He pressed a kiss to the top of her head, and she gave him a tired smile.

"Goodnight, daddy."

*****************************************************

Tha thu a 'coimhead brèagha, a ghràidh- You look beautiful, my dear.

Shit is getting real, and I am here for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now for daddy Elijah to come home. *Insert wicked laugh*

Vote and comment!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

51.2K 807 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...
1.5M 29K 31
❝How long will I love you? As long as stars are above you... And longer if I can...❞ ⬖ ⬖ ⬖ Mia Salvatore's life just got a little more complicated...
160K 6.3K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
168K 5.3K 25
𝑶𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 ~ (𝒂𝒅𝒋.) 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈; 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬...