MUKAMI'S HOSTESS

By AnimeLuck229

Lucy Heartfilia is just an average celestial mage that owns 10 of the golden zodiac keys, or so they thought... More

Luciana Yurine Heartfilia Apocalypse
Lucy's true family
True Colors Unfold
Meeting the Mukami's
Chaos
Explanation
School
Yui
Interest
Blood
Mission
Cerus
Confrontation
Red
Vision
The woman i love
Decision
Earthland
Dinner
Information
Visit
Mates
Unbelievable
Trapped
Yours
Misery
Author's Note
Truth
Brothers
Palace
Ancestor
Zero
Healing
Peace
Departing
Investigation
Master
Magnolia
Kalwei
Old Man
Talk
Relative

Bruised

503 18 0
By AnimeLuck229

Yuma's pov

I was just lounging on the couch with the other boys when a knock was suddenly heard by the door. I was too lazy to open it so ruki did.

I heard ruki talk to the person to the door before footsteps was heard and in came yui and the sakamaki's. I was surprised, what the hell are they doing here? As I looked at the others, they looked surprised too.

"What are you doing here? " kou questioned.

"Yui came here and we followed her. " it was reiji who answered.

"What do you want yui? " I grunted.

"I-uh, umm, well-"

"Could you just spit it out!? " I was annoyed, I can't believe I liked this girl before, at least yuri is less annoying, wait, why am I thinking of that girl!?

"I-i wanted to visit you a-and I brought cookies. " she stuttered, holding out a basket.

Ruki sighed before getting it and putting it at the counter. After that there was silence, an awkward one.

"Is yuri there?, I want to see if she wants some cookies. " yui stated as she fiddled with her thumbs.

"She doesn't like cookies. " I stated, the last time we baked cookies, we shoved one to her mouth and she burned it and threw it out the trash, it's safe to say that she practically loathes cookies.

As I said that, the others nodded, chuckling, obviously remembering the events before. I looked at yui and saw a type of emotion course through her eyes but it was immediately gone before I could identify what it was.

"Oh, ok, well, can we see her? " she asks again and me and the others looked at each other before i started to sprint up the stairs.

"I'll go get her! " I shouted as I was half-way up and they immediately groaned and I smirked.

I was actually hoping to see if I can catch her dressing up, or maybe if she finished showering, or completely naked is fine with me.

As I arrived at her room, I knocked but it was silent, I decided to knock again and yet no-one answered. I opened her door and peeked inside, she wasn't here, neither was her pet little dragon.

I was confused, where are they? I didn't saw them walk out the door, and I was at the living room the whole time. I walked back to the others to see that yui was talking with them, actually, she was the only one talking.

As I descended down the stairs, the others looked at me strangely before looking behind me if yuri was there but when they saw that she wasn't, they looked at me questioningly.

"She isn't here, neither is chaos. " I stated and they furrowed their brows.

"Then where is she? " kou questioned as he was grabbed for a cookie before eating it but immediately ran to the bathroom, we could hear him puking.

"What the hell did you put in those cookies?! " was it that bad? Yui was silent as she looked up at me, scared.

"I-"

"We don't have time for that, what do you mean yuri isn't here? " ruki questioned as he stood up before taking the cookies and giving it back to yui.

"I don't know, when I went to her room-"

"You went to her room!? " kou looked bewildered as he looked at me.

"Umm, yeah. "

"You do know that she's gonna kill you if she found out you went in her room right, and have you forgotten what happened last time!? " I paled, the last time, ruki went into her room without permission and she kicked him out, she was unconscious for two days, as I looked at him, he was also pale.

"M-maybe she won't notice right? " I was shaking, that woman is scary.

"Good luck. " kou smirked before he sat back at the couch.

"Umm, guys, what are you talking about. " we brought our attention to yui who looked confused, including the sakamaki's.

"Nothing, yuri just doesn't like it when someone goes into her room without her permission. " ruki answered before we were enveloped with silence.

We talked for a while and it was already midnight, the sakamaki's decided to stay, actually, yui decided to stay and the sakamaki's went with her. We were standing up and was about to show them the guest rooms when a bright light was enveloping the corner and we started to walk towards it and noticed that it was actually a person.

As we walked closer, we saw blue hair and we sprinted towards her to see her half conscious, I lifted yuri in my arms before sprinting towards the infirmary, the others following behind me. I was shouting her name, hoping to keep her awake for a while but she was already unconscious.

As we arrived at the infirmary, I laid her down on the bed and ruki started to bandage her up, she was beaten and bruised, there was also a large hole in her shoulder but it was already healing.

"What the hell happened to her? " ayato questioned as he looked at yuri shocked.

"As if we would know, we were together the whole time. " kou glared at him, he glared back.

"Is she alright? " reiji asked as he started to help bandage her.

"She's gonna be okay, her body was strangely healing fast. " we sighed in relief. We went out of the infirmary to talk about what happened when the doors opened.

In walked chaos, yui and the sakamaki's looked shocked as they saw the little dragon walk towards us.

"Where's lulu? " chaos calls yuri lulu and we have no idea why when her name is yuri but I guess yuri heartfilia isn't really her full name.

We were silent, we don't know how to tell him, how will he take it when he finds out that his best friend is in the infirmary all bruised up.

"Well? "

"She's in the infirmary. " ruki stated as he walked out of the infirmary with reiji behind him.

"What?! "

"We were talking when we suddenly saw her come out from a bright light all bruised up. "

Chaos didn't waste time before he zoomed past us and went towards the infirmary, we followed him inside and saw him look at yuri with a dark shadow hiding his eyes before he looked up, his eyes red which caused yui to shriek in fear before she clinged at the person near her, which was unfortunately me.

I Shook her arm away before I saw chaos look at us, specifically me before he brought out his wings and flew away.

"I'm going out, I need to vanquish my anger before I destroy this whole mansion, tell me when yuri's awake, I'll lend you a bit of my power so you would be able to communicate with me." I heard him say in my head and I nodded silently.

"He went out to relinquish his anger. " the others nodded, the sakamaki's still shocked while yui was still shaking.

"W-what was that!? " yui seemed to finally snap out of her dazed situation before she looked at us.

"That was chaos, yuri's best friend. " I smirked as she grew paler.

"Yuri is friends with a dragon!? " I nodded as she grew silent.

After that, the sakamaki's along with yui decided to wait with us for yuri to wake up. It was about 2 hours later and she finally woke up.

"What happened? " she groaned as she held her bandaged head.

"Shouldn't we be the one asking that? " shu questioned as he looked at her.

"Oh. " she finally looked around before she looked at us and sighed in relief.

"What? " I was confused, why did she looked relieved when she saw us?

"Nothing. "

"What happened to you? " yui questioned as she looked at her, a look of distaste in her eyes but she hid it with a smile and a concerned look.

"Oh, it was nothing, just some thugs who attacked me. " she stated nervously, scratching the back of her head.

"Oh. " silence enveloped us.

"What was with the bright light? " laito asked the question that was running through the sakamaki's mind the whole time, I know because it was obvious on their faces, we knew it wasn't a flashlight but one of her powers, teleportation maybe, she told us she were a mage from the start so we aren't really shocked, but the sakamaki's and yui were.

"Oh, maybe it was my flashlight, I, umm, decided to light it so you could notice me. " she seemed nervous but shrugged at the end. We nodded at her answer before there was silence again.

"She's awake. " I told chaos and after a while he came flying through the window and through the room, hugging yuri like his life depended on it.

"Lulu! You don't know how worried I was, don't you Dare do that again okay!? " chaos was crying as yuri sweat dropped as she patted his head.

"Don't worry, it won't happen again. " chaos bonked her in the head.

"Wrong answer, you should say tht it won't happen again, without me. " he emphasized the last part which yuri nodded at.

"I think it's time to go to bed. " we all nodded at ruki and left the infirmary, not before saying goodbye to yuri since she was gonna stay there the whole night and so will chaos.

We showed the sakamaki's the guest rooms before we went to our own rooms. I laid down in bed as I thought about what happened today when I heard yuri shout from the infirmary before footsteps and banging of doors was heard going to the infirmary.

I didn't get out of my room as I chuckled, knowing exactly why she was shouting.

"Who the hell put cookies in the nightstand?! Yuma!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 5 15
Alexia is the youngest child of the Heartfilia family But happened to run away at 7 but at the age of 13 Alexia went searching for her sister whom sh...
111K 2.3K 37
Natsu Dragneel, the most popular boy in Fiore High. Getting into trouble with his little gang, 'The Dragon Slayers'. He has a reputation of dating gi...
204K 7.5K 22
Lucy Heartfilia's death came as a shock to the entire Fairy Tail guild, but to none more than Natsu Dragneel. Devestated, he loses the will to fight...
944K 28.8K 23
- - - - Lucy is a passerby, stopping in the town of Magnolia to replenish herself before continuing on her lonely journey. She has a rare...