The College Years (Omeeka): Q...

Od Lovinme210

;) Více

Yeah or nah?
Cockroaches and Pickles
Swaddle
It's Friday, Babe
Meek's POV

O-Y-You and Me

4.1K 143 354
Od Lovinme210

CORONA, BUT MAKE IT VIRUS
Posted: 8:02am
Tags: none

Good Morning, Assholes! My spies and I have a public service announcement that we are sure you won't want to miss and it's name is CORONA. No, not that Corona, we mean, Corona as in the virus, as in CORONAVIRUS. We know that some of you don't actually listen to or read the news and only come here to get your tea, so we will provide you with a little background. A disease that originated in China has been sweeping the globe by storm, and over the past couple of months or so, cases of this disease have popped up here in our beloved country and have been growing by the day! Funny, just after our campus finally got rid of Microvirus, we get hit with this! But please don't get the two confused, Assholes. Microvirus was a 'cute' virus, so much that we here have secretly been calling it the 'Bae-rus'. It allowed us to miss a few classes, sleep in, and stay-in with our boos and baes, but Coronavirus isn't cute and not to scare you all, but it could be fatal. Do you feel prepared? Neither do we.

Symptoms to look for:

1. Dry cough
2. Sore throat
3. Shortness of breath
4. Fever

Experts are also telling us that this virus is very contagious and as the number of cases continue to worsen in our country, we may need to start doing something called social-distancing. What's that? Staying 6 feet away from bae, the hoodrats, and your hoodrat friends. With that said, what is our university doing? Obviously, we can't always stand 6 feet away from fellow OYUers or our roommates. Well, we have received word that the university is trying to keep us all calm right now, which is why we have not yet seen any Bull Alert emails, but they most likely will not be able to keep quiet for long. So what could this potentially mean? I have a cousin who goes to college in California, and she told me that her school may likely send all of their students home where they would take classes online. You know, to enforce the whole social-distancing thing. You didn't hear this from me, but my bet is that OYU will be doing this much sooner than later.

5 Tips on what you can do now?

1. Wash your hands! Apparently, washing your hands and not touching your face are some easy ways to protect yourself from the virus

2. Should you start social-distancing? We haven't heard much about this as of yet, but it could become our realities in the near future. You should be coughing/sneezing into your elbows though......we hope that this isn't new news to you.

3. If you feel sick, stay in your dorm! Do not attend classes or any events! We need to care about and take care of our fellow OYU Bulls

4. Start thinking about what you want to bring home and what you wouldn't mind leaving at the university

5. Stay calm and positive!

This is all we have for you about the virus and the university at this time, Assholes. We will keep you updated if we learn of anything else, but in the meantime, we ask that you stay on your best behavior.

P.S. - Your best behavior means abiding by the 5 tips stated above ;)

The Knew Your Times

-

Onika Maraj looked wearily over the Old York University campus through one of the MacArthur building's women's bathroom windows. Rain was falling heavily over the campus as she watched the tops of student umbrellas shuffling quickly through the late winter/early spring mess. She had just finished her last class of the day and thought that she would quickly run into the bathroom and wash her hands for the seemingly umpteenth time before meeting her boyfriend, Robert Williams, once he got out of his class.

Quickly clasping and unclasping her small hands, Nicki noted how dry her hands had become and winced at the discomfort. Sliding her bag from her shoulder to her forearm, Nicki dug through her textbooks and notebooks and pulled out a tube of her sweet smelling hand lotion before squeezing some into her small palm. Her phone buzzed in the pocket of her tan trench coat as she massaged the thick lotion into her skin.

Nicki pulled her bag back over her shoulder before sliding her phone out of her coat pocket with her newly moisturized hands. As her dark and slightly almond-shaped eyes moved over her screen, her full lips pulled into a smile.

Pumpkinhead Williams: I'm out now, baby. Where are you?

Nicki's small thumbs moved over her screen as her eyes moved back to the crazy scene outside of the bathroom window, 'I'm in the bathroom. Come meet me'. Sliding her phone back into her pocket, Nicki turned to the large mirror that sat atop of the
row bathroom sinks and looked herself over. She had her long belted trench coat buttoned up to her neck as she walked her small pink rain boot covered feet closer to the sinks. She had done her makeup very lightly that morning, only adding a bit of concealer, mascara, and pink lipgloss to her lips before stepping out of her sorority house. Tucking her straightened long black hair behind her diamond studded ears, Nicki began walking towards the bathroom door.

Once pulling the bathroom door open by the handle with her trench coat covering her hand, Nicki was immediately hit with a familiar masculine aroma wafting through her nostrils and a smile that made her small body fill with feelings of love.

"Hi, angel," Meek smiled as he leaned over to press his lips to hers in a chaste kiss.

Nicki smiled, "Hi, pumpkin," she said as she used her manicured fingers to rub her gloss that she had just left on his lips from their kiss.

"How was your class?" Meek asked using one of his large hands to smooth over her hair.

"Boring," Nicki smirked as she looked over Meek's handsome face. She used her fingers to rub over his full beard before dropping her hand back down at her side.

Meek chuckled, "You always say that," he said securing his backpack over his broad shoulders.

"Well, it hasn't gotten any better." Nicki responded with a giggle, "How was yours?"

"It was okay, but my professor kept talking like we wasn't gonna be in class for a while." Meek responded with furrowed eyebrows making Nicki giggle into her hand, "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Nothing, you just look so cute when you're confused," Nicki laughed as Meek's facial expression softened, "but he's probably talking like that because of the virus, baby," she said.

Meek sighed, "I been washing my hands like crazy. They dry as fuck now," he responded looking over his large hands.

"You can use my lotion, if you don't mind the floral scent," Nicki said digging into her bag.

"I'm gonna smell like you for the rest of the day?" Meek asked as he watched Nicki pull her lotion from her bag before popping the top open, "I can deal with that." he smirked as she squeezed some into his large palm.

Nicki watched Meek rub his hands together as students continued to pass them by with umbrellas in their hands, "What you wanna do for the rest of the day?" she asked looking at the time on her watch, "It's ten minutes to 4,"

"Everybody going to the dining hall to chill. You didn't see the group text?" Meek asked, sliding his hand in hers.

Nicki laughed, "Oh, I put the chat on mute. Y'all be blowing up my phone," she said as Meek began to guide them down the hall.

Meek laughed, "Yeah, and it's mostly O and Rika going back and forth over some shit," he said as he stopped by the elevators. He was about to press the down button with his finger before Nicki slapped his hand down.

"Rihmeek, you can't just be touching shit no more," Nicki said as she used her elbow to press the button.

"Oh God, you gonna start going off on me over all of this?" Meek asked looking down at Nicki with a smirk.

Nicki looked up at Meek pointedly, "Yes, and ya hands better be clean since you want to be holding my hand right now," she said with a raised eyebrow.

Meek smirked, "First of all, my hands are clean. Second, don't be getting an attitude with me right now before we skip the dining hall and I take ya little feisty ass to the apartment to find out just exactly what I can be touching,"

Nicki felt her body instantly react to his playful threat, "That don't sound like a bad idea though," she smirked as the elevator sounded once the doors opened.

Nicki heard Meek snicker as they entered the elevator hand in hand, "I don't know what's been getting into you,"

"You, obviously." Nicki responded, making Meek laugh. The two saw a student walking quickly in their direction from down the hall.

"Should we hold it?" Meek asked referring to the elevator.

"No." Nicki responded as she hit the ground floor button before hitting the door close button.

Meek laughed as the doors began to close, "Nic!"

"What?!" Nicki asked looking up at Meek, "I'm not getting trapped in a small ass elevator with a stranger who may have Coronavirus,"

Meek laughed, "Yo, I can't with you today."

Nicki laughed, "I'm protecting us." she said running her free hand down his chest.

"Watch that hand, girl," Meek smirked as he looked her up and down.

Nicki caught her bottom lip in between her teeth as she glanced up at Meek, "Or what?" she asked as her small hand continued to travel lower.

"You know 'what'." Meek said grabbing her wrist and stepping closer to her to assert his dominance, "'What' happened a couple of nights ago. You remember that?" he smirked.

Nicki was continuing to become more aroused as she spoke to Meek that afternoon and she knew that he could see it all over her face. She remembered him telling her that he could see it in her eyes when she wanted him and there was no doubt in her mind that her eyes were telling him that right now.

"Hmmm?" Meek asked, fully closing the distance between them, "You remember that?" he asked in a low sexy voice that had Nicki's body screaming.

Nicki slowly nodded up at Meek as he let go her hand and wrapped his arms around her as the elevator continued to take them down, "You remember how you was screaming my name and asking me to give it you harder,"

Nicki's body slumped against Meek's, "Baby, stopppp," she breathed, feeling her body continue to react as she remembered their night just a couple of nights ago. Nicki was teasing Meek to no end, to which he warned her to stop, and of course she did not. When Meek grabbed Nicki from her desk chair, tossed her on her bed in her dorm room, and immediately began undressing her, Nicki knew that she had put herself into some deep orgasm-filled trouble. She loved every minute of it, but knew that they weren't about to do what they did that night in the elevator.

Meek smirked as he pressed his lips to hers, "You want daddy to give it to you later?" he asked as one of his hands slid to her ass.

Nicki raised one of her hands and ran it along his spot along his neck as she watched his eyes darken in reaction, "You want mami to give it to you later?" she challenged.

"Is mami gonna ride it like she did last night?" Meek asked hopefully and Nicki grinned feeling proud that she was beginning to really be able to please him without his assistance. Since their 'official' relationship status was still fresh, so was their sex life and Nicki, though far less experienced than Meek, still didn't want that to be an area that she was lacking with him. She wanted to be able to please him just as much as he was able to please her on a nightly basis. She was learning him and improving and she was happy that Meek was realizing her efforts.

Nicki nodded, "You really liked that, didn't you?"

Meek rubbed his lips against hers, "Yeah, you were fucking sexy as shit." he said pressing his lips to hers, "I loooved that," he said slapping her ass with his hand that had been resting there.

Nicki grinned as she slid her tongue into Meek's mouth, "Babyyy, I want youuu," she cooed into his mouth.

"Mmmm," Meek groaned as he allowed Nicki to control their kiss which immediately turned into a makeout session.

"You wanna skip the dining hall?" Meek asked between sloppy tongue filled kisses.

"Yeah." Nicki responded, "Fuck," she cussed when she felt Meek's hand come down on her ass again before squeezing hard.

The elevator made a loud ding noise waking the two up from their trance. Nicki and Meek quickly hopped off of each other just as the elevator doors began to open. There were a few students waiting to get into the elevator as the two quickly stepped out.

"That was close," Meek snickered as he grabbed Nicki's hand and began leading them towards the exit of the building.

"I just wanna get to your apartment or the sorority house. Which one?" Nicki asked as she allowed Meek to walk her towards the front glass doors of the building.

"Ya house is closer," Meek responded.

"But your bed is bigger," Nicki said looking at the heavy rain and dreading having to go into it.

"Listen to you," Meek laughed, "and to think that just some months ago, you was telling me 'never again' after that time you fucked me on Halloween,"

Nicki laughed, "Rihmeek, you the one who fucked me!" she exclaimed, slapping his jacket covered arm with her free hand.

Meek laughed, "Nah, baby, you was sitting in my lap in a tiny ass thong and some nipple covers." he said making Nicki laugh, "You should have known what was gonna pop off after that,"

Nicki laughed as she squeezed Meek's hand, "I been told you that I really wasn't expecting all that to happen. Plus, you was the one who initiated it the morning after,"

Meek laughed, "My dick was thinking about your shit all night while I was sleeping peacefully. Not my fault and your ass could have said no. Instead, you let us both bust a nut,"

Nicki laughed as Meek stopped them once by the corridor. Students continued to filter in and out of the building around them as Meek used his free hand to motion towards his backpack, "Get my umbrella, baby. It's in the big pocket,"

Nicki let go of Meek's hand and unzipped his backpack before pulling out a large blue umbrella and rezipping the bag. She handed Meek the umbrella as he looked her over, "Umbrella, check. You looking cute and bundled up in the coat I bought you," he said, pulling the hood of her trench coat over her head, "check." he said, making Nicki smile, "You ready, princess?" he asked.

Nicki pulled the hood of Meek's jacket over his head, "I'm ready, baby." she grinned.

"Oooo, you so cute," Meek teased as he pressed a kiss to either of her dimples before lacing their hands together again.

Nicki giggled as Meek reached to push open the glassdoors, "Rihmeek! Use your elbows!" she exclaimed, slapping his arm.

Meek laughed as he did what he was told, "It's gonna take awhile to get used to," he grinned.

"Get used to it now." Nicki responded as Meek pulled the umbrella up over their heads.

"Stop being bossy before I only use this umbrella for myself," Meek smirked as he pulled her into his chest.

Nicki laughed, "We would have to break up,"

Meek chuckled, "Never. You mine forever," he said pressing a kiss to the top of her hood covered head.

Nicki smiled as she held on tightly to Meek as they began to walk, "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, sweetheart." Nicki heard Meek reply over the sound of heavy rain.

Together, they walked to the parking lot at the back of the MacArthur building where Meek helped Nicki into the passenger seat of his new black Toyota Camry before getting into the car himself. After starting the car, Meek immediately turned on the heat before looking over at his girlfriend.

"Where we going?" Meek asked.

"The apartment." Nicki responded.

"Baby, really, your house is closer," Meek argued.

"I know, but your bed is bigger and more comfortable," Nicki responded.

"Yeah, but there's something about fucking on you on top of your fluffy pink sheets that hits different," Meek said making Nicki laugh.

"Why are you so vulgar?" Nicki laughed, lightly slapping Meek's mouth with one of her hands.

Meek laughed, "I'm playing, but I'm serious at the same time,"

Nicki laughed, "You can fuck me on my fluffy pink sheets tonight, but right now, I want you on your bed," she breathed leaning in towards him.

Nicki watched Meek's eyes darken, "You getting spanked for that," he said, pressing a kiss to her lips.

Nicki grinned against Meek's lips, "Promise?" she breathed.

Meek snickered, "I swear, as soon as we get into the apartment, just start taking your clothes off." he said, putting the car in reverse.

Nicki grinned, "Will do." she said as Meek's phone suddenly started ringing.

"Who is it, angel?" Meek asked as he successfully pulled out of his parking spot.

"It's O." Nicki responded, picking up Meek's phone, "You want me to answer?"

Meek nodded as he began driving slowly through the parking lot, "Hi, O," Nicki grinned once answering the call.

"Hi, Nic," Omelly's deep voice rang through the car, "Where's ya goofy ass boyfriend?"

"Hey, watch how you be referring to me in front of my girl." Meek joked, "What you want?"

"Are y'all coming to the dining hall or not? We all waiting," Omelly said as Nicki and Meek could hear the noise coming from the usually crowded dining hall in the background.

Meek smirked, "Uhhh, me and Nic just got out of class and we heading to the apartment for a little,"

"Uh, hell naw. They fucking serving chicken cordon bleu today. Y'all know that this is one of the only lunches that the school serve right. Meek, you love this shit. Get ya asses here," Omelly said.

Nicki watched Meek roll his eyes, "We gonna come a little later,"

"We not gonna be here later and I'm gonna start self-isolating soon, so..." Omelly said, making Nicki and Meek laugh at his antics.

"Are you hungry?" Nicki mouthed to Meek.

"A little," Meek responded out loud, "but we can eat after our...appointment,"

"I am kind of hungry now though, babe," Nicki said biting her lip.

Meek sighed exasperatedly as he grabbed his phone from her hand and muted the call, "You wanna eat first or you wanna go to the apartment now?"

"Can you wait?" Nicki asked as her eyes moved down to his lap.

"Yeah, for a little, but, can you wait?" Meek asked with a laugh.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Nicki asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Meek laughed at her angry facial expression, "You been going a little dick crazy lately. I don't even know who I be sleeping next to sometimes," he teased.

Nicki laughed, "Shutup. This is the first time ever that I've actually been able to understand why the hell people make such a big deal out of sex and have it feel so good, so let me be dick crazy. Plus, it's your dick I'm crazy about, so you should be happy," she exclaimed pointing an accustatory finger at him.

"You gonna fight me right now?" Meek asked, trying not to laugh at how angry Nicki just became at his statement, "You look like you about to fight me,"

"I'm gonna cut your dick off," Nicki threatened.

"I mean, okay, but that wouldn't be good for you while you on this dick crazy tour you been on," Meek said, earning a slap and laugh from Nicki.

"Shut up," Nicki said lowering her hand.

Meek chuckled, "Alright, angel, let's go eat with the crew now and leave early, so that we can head to the apartment and do whatever ya little freak ass wanna do,"

"FREAK?! You're calling me the freak?!" Nicki asked pointing to herself, "Baby...even you know that you lying right now,"

Meek laughed, "Yeah, whatever, but you know that you well on your way with you fucking playing with my balls when we be going to sleep,"

Nicki laughed as Meek took a right turn out of the parking lot and began in the direction of the student center, "I just love youuuu and your dickkkkkk," she teased.

Meek laughed, "Yeah, whatever, freak." he said as Omelly's voice suddenly sounded.

"Uh...hello? Y'all coming?"

Meek unmuted the call, "Yeah, we coming. Be there in a few." he said before ending the call and handing his phone back to Nicki.

With her free hand, Nicki pulled Meek's right hand from the steering wheel and placed it in her lap before lacing their fingers together, "Can't wait to play with your ballsack tonight," she smirked, leaning her head against his strong arm.

"Just shut up, Nic." Meek said before they both began laughing as he continued to drive, "You too damn much."

-

What did you think?! You might have questions- feel free to ask! I hope you liked!  The second short will follow this one and should be ready by next weekend!

Stay safe!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

326K 12.4K 90
This is bout onika a girl that never believed in love, then this dude come along and change all that
280K 10.1K 127
Vote , Comment , Enjoy
31.6K 1.4K 40
Read to find out
37.9K 1.8K 37
These two have grown up together and ended up becoming best friends .. but everyone's question is are they best friends or lovers?