Secrets [Jolivia/Daylee]

By HosieMikaelson

Isabella spent most of her life in a small town in the theater department. Ever since she was little she alwa... More

Prologue
Cast
Isabella's Playlist
Mom's
Wondering
Livestream
Good To Me
Ethan
Devil Incarnate
Together
Interviews
Social Media 1
Pre Calc
Movies and a Fort
SATs

C minor

158 8 0
By HosieMikaelson

Chapter 2

Isabella

Today I had my first scene with Josh. Last night we had a mini get together to welcome him to the cast which was definitely fun to have. It makes me forget about all the things going on at home. I was in Quincy's trailer trying to teach him how to play the Ukulele.

"No Quincy C minor is like this," I said and showed him but he was just struggling.

"I'm just trying to make a song, kid." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"To make a song you have to learn one first so you can know what chords sound good together," I said

"Okay show me something you've been working on." He said giving my ukulele

"Okay so you start with C minor, then B flat, E flat, A flat then another B flat."

Feels like I'm not where I'm supposed to be

I don't fit in with these familiar faces

And the games they play don't mean a thing to me

I know there's so much more

"That was so good." A voice said and it was Josh. "I'm sorry I wasn't eavesdropping or anything. I heard you guys playing then you started singing. I'm sorry I don't mean to come off as a creep or anything." He started rambling.

"You're fine Josh. It was just a little something I was working on when I was home this weekend." I said.

"But uh Jen said we start filming by the lake in15 so. I'm just gonna go." He said and walked off.

"He likes you," Quincy said in a singsong tone once he went away.

"No, Quincy he just met me there's no way he could like me," I said immediately. "Back to the task at hand. C minor." I said trying to avoid that awkward encounter.

-

"And Action!" Julie yelled

"Hey," Josh said and sat next to the lake.

"Hi. Ricky right? Thea's sister." I said and looked over at him and he nodded.

"Why are you out here all alone?" He said and threw a rock in the water.

"It's a peaceful getaway," I said. "With all the craziness with Dark Josie and the Necromancer I just needed a quiet place to think," I said.

"Is it always like this?" He said which made me look at him.

"Like what?" I asked looking deep into his eyes. They're really pretty.

"Isabella your line?" He whispered. Oh god, I missed my line.

"Sorry, Julie!" I yelled. Dammit, Isabella get a hold of yourself.

"You're fine kiddo. Take 5!" Julie yelled and I quickly got up.

"Hey, I thought you're supposed to be the expert here." He said jokingly.

"Yeah, I think I'm having a bit of an off day," I said and ran near the crew to go over lines. Lines that I already know. Dammit, Joshua look what you did to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 56.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...