"honesty and grace" (Mezo Sho...

By leviehnrd

{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: •Strong language •Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth •Gore •S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
[After Story - 1]
[After Story - 2]
[After Story - 3]
[After Story - 4]
[After Story - 5]
[After Story - 6]
[After Story - 7]
[After Story - 8]
[After Story - 9]
[After Story - 10]

Chapter 50

2K 80 90
By leviehnrd

“Aizawa!” You shout excitedly while swinging your front door open all the way. “What are you doing here?”

Your old teacher looks beyond you for a moment, seeing a group of his old students gathered in your apartment's living room. It had been two years since you moved into the apartment, your boyfriend moving in with you. Aizawa had helped you move some things into the place, and even bought you some essentials for the kitchen and living room.

“I was in the area and decided to drop by. What’s going on?” The ravenette raises an eyebrow with a small smile.

You move out of the way and allow him in the home. “We’re watching the sports festival. We would be at the arena, but Katsuki and Eijirou have a patrol in two hours, so they’re going to have to leave sooner or later. We decided to just get a group together and hang out for as long as we can, for now.”

The teacher nods his head. “What agency are you two working for?” He turns to look at the two young heroes.

Kirishima is the one who speaks as his boyfriend stares at the television. “We both work at Fatgum’s agency.”

Aizawa nods and looks about the room. In the living room were the two boys, Kaminari, Jirou, Ojiro, Mina, and Sero. From within the kitchen, where you had disappeared into, Shoji’s and Satou’s voices could be heard, along with kitchenware clattering. The idea that you were still keeping close contact with everyone you went to school with made him genuinely happy. However, he knew better than to say anything to anyone about it.

“So, are you on patrol?” You ask, emerging from the kitchen with a long-necked beer bottle in your hand. He couldn’t see the logo. For a moment, he looked from the beverage to you, raising his eyebrow. “Oh, yeah, I’m old enough.” You answer his unasked question.

A sigh passes through him as he puts a hand to his forehead. “I can’t believe you guys are old enough to drink. Twenty years old already, huh?” You laugh as he takes it in for a second. “Well, to answer your question, no. If I was on patrol, I wouldn’t be in here. Again, I was just in the area and decided to stop in.”

Before he could get another word out, Kaminari, who had been watching the man since he entered, piped up and smiled. “Hey, what’s on your hand?” He asked his former teacher with a sly grin. “If I’m not mistaken, that’s a--”

“A wedding band, yes.” Aizawa looks at his hand and then to the other adults in the room. They all looked at him with anticipation, but he remained silent.

You chuckle and put the drink down on the coffee table. Bakugou doesn’t hesitate before grabbing the drink and taking a solid swig, but you didn’t seem to notice. “Well?” You asked while waving your hand to lead him into the kitchen. “Who is it?”

With a reluctant sigh, he looked over to his former students through the doorway. Mina wasn’t even trying to hide the fact she was eavesdropping. “Remember Ms. Joke? She had her hero name changed to Mrs. Joke.” His arms crossed as you smiled giddily.

Mina laughed and jumped over the back of your tan couch. “Ahh! I knew there was something between you two!” Her black and amber eyes were brighter than normal.

There was a commotion for a while as he tried to get the girl to calm down. You only smiled and looked over to Satou and Shoji. The both of them were making homemade pizzas, and they were nearly done. “Thank you both so much.” You smiled and kissed Shoji’s masked cheek. “I really appreciate it.” You placed a kind hand on Satou’s shoulder, causing him to turn his head with a smile.

“No problem. I enjoy doing this type of stuff for you guys.” The brown-haired boy nods his head while taking a pepperoni pizza out of the oven.

Shoji was in the middle of cutting a cheese pizza as he formed a mouth on his left. “Is four enough?” He asks, and you nod.

The pizzas were in rectangular shaped pans, so there was plenty more than there would be if they were in circles. The toppings consisted of one cheese, one pepperoni, one sausage, and one half-n-half buffalo chicken and black olive pizza. Shoji made his disgust for the last one quite apparent.

“Who puts black olives on their pizza?” He asks, raising an eyebrow and putting it on the table.

You smile. “Eijirou.”

He nods. “But buffalo chicken?”

“Katsuki.”

“Predictable.”

A laugh passes through you as you grab a few oven mitts and bring them into the living room. You place them on the coffee table, completely forgetting about your beer you had set down that now rests on Bakugou’s thigh as he holds it there. “Pizza’s done. I’ll have the boys bring in the pans.” You take a quick look up at the TV to see that the current first years were doing fantastic. A smile comes to your face as you pass Aizawa, who was just looking about the apartment with an expression you couldn’t quite make out. “Shouldn’t you be at the sports festival?” You ask while passing him, watching as Shoji and Satou carry the pans into the living room. Excitement roars through everyone as they all shout “thank you” and dig in.

“When Emi and I got married last year, we both retired as teachers. We’re trying to take our hero work more seriously.” He states, causing you to nod your head. “Our marriage was private, but I think she wants to make it public.”

“Do you want to?” You ask while leaning against the counter. He does the same thing on the counter parallel to your’s.

A shrug raises his shoulders. “I’ve thought about it for a long time. It’s no surprise that I hate the media and the public, but Joke loves it. Not because she likes the attention, but because she likes to talk.” The two of you laugh softly.

You walk near the fridge and smile. “Do you want a beer or something? We have a bunch of other drink options because Mina and Sero decided to buy a bunch of drinks. Alcoholic and just normal.” You open the large white door and raise an eyebrow.

Aizawa shakes his head and smiles. “No, thank you.” Shoji walks in and grabs a small bottle of strawberry milk out of the door. Without a word, he leaves the room and starts a conversation with Jirou. “Is he not much of a drinker?”

“He’s nineteen, yet.” The ravenette nods his head and pushes himself off the counter.

“So how are you doing with your hero work? I’ve only seen your name in the media once or twice.” He points out while crossing his arms.

Nervously, you laugh and rub the back of your neck. “Ah, well, being a part of an agency you’re not too much help in really does affect how the media sees me. I’ve taken down a few minor villains, and one bank robbery, but that’s pretty much it.” You bite the inside of your cheek and look around, slightly embarrassed.

“Whose agency?” Aizawa asks.

Your eyes meet his for a moment. “Gang Orca’s. When Shoji applied there, he was immediately accepted because he was doing his internships with him. I did one with him, but that’s only because I didn’t get any offers until Shoji brought me up to him.” You rest your elbows on the counter and let out a long sigh, your plain black t-shirt falling loosely off your shoulders. “Tentacole and Konsuru are ‘latest dynamic duo’ at the agency. That’s what the others say, though.” You looked over and into the living room.

“I see. Why are you working there if you can’t do much?” He seems to be quite confused.

You see an opportunity to tell him about your training. “Well, he is an aquatic hero, much like Selky. He was skeptical at first, but I was so willing to do any sort of training he asked. He taught me how I can use my quirk to stand on water.” You pump your fists up and down excitedly. “I didn’t think it was possible because of my shoes, but they were talking about this material where my quirk would just pass right through it and only affect what I’m touching. Isn’t that so neat? I’ve been working with him for a little over a year, so I have all of these new abilities and such. But I also help him seem more appealing to children when he’s at aquariums for shows and stuff.” You nod your head as the teacher nods.

“Well, it’s nice to know that you’re doing well. I should probably be on my way, though. Emi’s trying to learn how to cook, so I’m going to go pick something up just in case it doesn’t go well.” With that, you laugh as he bids his goodbyes to the rest of the group. Most of them say thank you, others just raise their beer towards him as he lets himself out.

You walk into the living room and smile. Shoji was sitting on the right-most side of the couch with his legs spread open slightly. You walk over and find a comfortable spot between his knees, your back pressing against the front of the couch. He looks down at you and smiles behind his mask as a mouth on his right drinks a bit of his fruity milk.

---

The room was silent as you crawled into bed. “The upcoming heroes are going to be great.” You state with a smile, covering your nearly naked body with a thick blanket. The only thing covering your (s/t) skin was a sports bra, a pair of (f/c) shorts that went down to your mid-thigh, along with black underwear. Nothing fancy, just something comfortable.

“I agree,” says Shoji. “It’s so cool seeing all the kids working just as hard as we used to. Though, no villain attacks yet.” He says with a nervous laugh.

You nod your head and cozy up to him. He was only in a pair of boxers. There was something oddly relaxing about being in a quiet room with one you love. Just the sound of his steady breathing was enough to keep you calm. “Hey, Mezo?” You ask softly, pressing your hand against his bare chest.

“Yes?” He asks, his mouth twitching slightly as he does so.

You sighed and bit the inside of your cheek. “I love you.” That hadn’t been what you originally wanted to say, but it’s what came out.

Though, he seemed to take quick note of this. “I love you too. Are you okay?” He reaches around you and wraps his arms about your body. His warm hands press against your back, making goosebumps coat your skin.

“I’m okay, I just…” You lose the words. Thinking about what you want to say versus actually saying it was a lot harder than you thought. “Are you sure about this?”

The question seemed to surprise him. “Sure about what?” His voice was a lot less calm, even his breathing became more rapid and fast paced.

You sat up a little bit. “You really want to love me for the rest of your life? Me and only me? Not some other woman with an awesome quirk that could possibly give you amazing children with amazing quirk combinations?” Your eyes met his in the pale darkness of the room. Anything more you had to say had to say disappeared in the back of your throat.

The boy sat up quickly and held you close to him. “Please don’t talk like that.” You could hear him draw in a quick breath as he pushed you back to look into your eyes. “(Y/n), you know that I love you so very much. I don’t care if your quirk isn’t flashy. It doesn’t matter to me what type of quirks our possible kids may have. I don’t even care if they have quirks.” He was laughing softly to himself as he grabbed onto your shoulders with gentle hands. “I love you with all of me. You should know that.”

With a soft kiss on your forehead, he brings two of his hands to rest under your ears, almost like he was about to daintily remove your head from your shoulders. “You really love me?”

“We’ve been dating for almost four years. Of course I love you.” He lays back down and pulls you down with him. Your head now rests on his chest, along with your arms. The top part of your torso lays atop his. His hands ran along your back and massaged the back of your shoulders. Your eyes fell shut as you listened to the sound of his steady breathing once again. “You have absolutely no idea how much I love you.” You could hear him say, though you were quite tired.

There was a short silence before he spoke once again. “I promise you, (Y/n), that I’m going to marry you one day.”

Fin

[...ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉ ᵗᵒ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.1K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
48.2K 997 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
30.9K 1K 24
Izuku Midoriya was never a vengeful person, he never really wished for anything to happen to anyone even if he was beat by them several times, he nev...
151K 3.9K 23
An injured Bakugo, meets Y/n - who is critically ill - in a hospital where they hit it off. Bakugo shows a side to him he's never really shown before...