Mafia Marriage

By TalesofTG

Lee Y/N , 20 years old , who don't like mafias at all , is gonna get married to the biggest mafia of South Ko... More

Marriage News
Meeting my fiance
Shopping for Wedding
A day out with Family
Wedding
New Start
Visit of Bangtan [part 1]
Love?
First Fight
I'm Sorry
Fall for Him
Jealousy!
Kyun Du's Girlfriend
Accident
Bad News
Night
Good news
Plannings
Eomma
Taehyung's Birthday
Pregnancy News.
Taehyung-ah!!
YOU?!
No!
Someone Help me! [END]

Visit of Bangtan [part 2]

43K 1.5K 575
By TalesofTG

I felt this warm things around me which felt good. I snuggled more into it to only hear some giggles... Giggles? My eyes shot open and I saw a familiar cloth. Did Taehyung wore this last ni- shoot! I tried to sit up but this alien was not letting me go. I looked around and saw the guys smiling and laughing at us.

"Taehyung!" I hissed in embarrassment. He just hummed. I internally groaned.

"Taehyung wake up" I whispered. He just smiled in sleep.

Does he think I'm his lover? Waking him up with care? This alien!

I lifted my normal leg and placed it between us before pushing Taehyung out of the bed making him fall on the ground. Others burst into laugh as I glared at Taehyung who was groaning.

"Why would you kick me!?" he asked me.

"Because you were cuddling with me! Not letting me get the fuck up!" I sternly said.

"Why would I? It must be you!" he said standing up.

"We really love watching this show but for now, get up and fresh. Breakfast is almost ready." Jin said smiling while we both just glared at each other.

Everyone walked out as well as I. My leg was better than last night. Maybe because of Taehyung. Who cares? I went to my room and took out a black dress with net neckline and went to bathroom. I took a warm shower and wore the black dress.

I walked down and saw Jimin and Jungkook fighting for TV remote, Suga was laying like a dead body, J-hope was looking done with everything and RM and Jin were cooking in the kitchen. More like Jin was scolding RM for not cutting onions properly. [If you know, you know.]

I smiled before walking to the two of them.

"Jin oppa. Take easy on him. He don't know anything about cooking" I said while taking the knife from Rm's hand. "Thank you Y/n" Rm whispered in my ear before walking out of the kitchen.

I started cutting onions while Jin was going something on the stove. After 15 minutes later, the breakfast was done. I called everyone to the table which Jin was setting.

We all sat down and started eating while they all told me how they met, how they treat each other. I felt happy for them. I looked at Taehyung who looked damn happy while talking his friends.

After having breakfast, they'll decided to leave.

"Guys please visit us again whenever you feel like. I will get really bored sitting along in this big house" I said pouting at them.

"Yes we will. Don't worry cutie" Jimin chuckled while pinching my cheeks.

Suddenly those hands were removed. I looked at the person and saw Taehyung. Whoa what's with him? He pulled me behind him and faced the others.

"That's enough for today. You'll can go now. Jk say hello to mom. Bye bye" he waved at them and then shut the door on their face.

My mouth left opened at his action. I looked at him back in disbelief.

"Yah Taehyung! Why did you do that?" I said grabbing his arm.

"Did what?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Why did you slammed the door on their faces? Are you crazy?" I raised my voice at him.

"So what? I did nothing wrong. They were getting too-" I cut him off by saying, "You did nothing wrong?! You must be really out of your mind... It's really bad manners to close the door on someone's face and you are here acting YOU DID NOTHING WRONG?! You should say sorr-'

I was busy blabbering and what Taehyung did next was just too shocking. He sighed and grabbed my neck, pulling me forward towards him. I was confused for a second but when I saw him closing his eyes, I realized, he is about to kis-

My eyes widen as our lips collided. I was standing there shock. I couldn't process things. I came back to my sense and pushed him aside.

"YAH ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?!!" I shouted at him.

"You were just blabbering so I shut you up. That's it" he shrugged and went to the kitchen.

H-He kissed me? He took my first kiss... I touched my lips which were upon his a minute ago. I have to say... his lips were so soft. As if I was kissing a marshmellow. It felt sooooo goo- shit! What are you thinking Kim Y/n! Kim Y/n? I smiled to myself.

I am going crazy because of this man! God help me please.

I went to the kitchen and Taehyung sitting on the chair while doing something on his phone. My suddenly started to beat faster. What is this? I gulped before walking to the table. I took the plated and that's when Taehyung looked at me. A bowl slipped from my hand.

I gasped as it was about to fall on the ground but in time, Taehyung caught it. I sighed in relief and looked at him.

"Thank you" I said and took the bowl but he was not letting it go.

"Leave it" I told him but he shook his head making me frown.

"What do you mean no?" I asked.

"Let me help you" he said and took the plates from my hand. My eyes widen as I followed him to the sink.

He placed all the dishes in the sink and turned to me.

"Here you go" he said and walked back to the table.

I started doing my work while million thoughts running through my mind. Like, did he felt anything after kissing me? Did he do that on purpose? Did he knew that it was my first kiss? And many more.

"A-Are you not going to w-work?" I stuttered.

"No. I'm done with most of the work yesterday. Why?" he replied me.

"Nothing" I answered shortly.

I was still hungry even after eating breakfast. And now that I have worked my whole body while doing the dishes, I was more hungry. And mostly, I was not going to make anything so I decided to eat cereals. It's just 10 in the morning so we still have time till lunch right?

I opened the shelf to take out the box of cereal but noticed it was too high. I turned to Taehyung to only see he was on his phone, talking to someone. I sighed before taking the stool from the corner and placing it down. I stood up on it and still I was not able to reach there. The stool was just a palm high.

I sighed and tip toed more up and I was almost there. I stretched my arms but the stool started shaking a bit. I gasped when it was about to fall flat. My leg slipped from it and I was now on the way to the ground. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact as I was falling down but suddenly, I fell in to two soft arms. I-It's can't be right?

I opened my eyes and looked at him. It's him... He was talking on the phone a minute ago.

"Are you crazy? You could've fell down if I didn't came on time." He basically scolded me.

I felt good. As if... As if he cares for me. I smiled at him. He frowned at me. He slowed kept me down but my hands didn't wanted to let go of his neck. I was admiring his features. His mole on the tip of his nose was something that caught my attention. It looked so cute.

"I know I'm handsome but you are creeping me out" He said making me come back to my sense.

I quickly removed my hand and moved back. I pointed at the box of cereal. He looked at it and then back at me. He shook his head and stood on the stool again. He took the box down and placed it on the table.

"Here you go" He said and sat down. "Thanks Tae" I said and opened the fridge.

I froze for a minute when I realized... I CALLED HIM TAE!! I am going crazy for sure! I have not hurt my leg but my head! I took the milk out and took a bowl too. I sat on the chair and poured the cereal and over it the milk. [How do you eat your cereals?]

I stirred it a bit and took a bite. Yes! This is heaven! Strawberry cereals. I took a spoon full of cereal and stuff my mouth when someone sat beside me. I looked at him and saw he was looked at me which made me spill the cereal on his face.

"YAH! Eat slowly you pig!" He said while wiping his face the tissue.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to spill it like that" I said.

"But why are you sitting here?" I asked him.

"It's a dining table Y/n. I'm waiting for you till you finish the cereals because I have to keep the box back up." He answered.

"Are you sick? Why are you acting so weird?" He questioned and palmed my forehead.

My heart couldn't take that! I felt blood rush to my cheeks as his soft hand and sharp eyes looked at me. I gulped before slapping his hand away.

"I'm alright. Let me eat and by the way, you can take that box away. I'm done with that." I said and stuff my mouth with cereal again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 8.2K 44
Jeon Jungkook a 24 year old billionaire and a devil. He gets what he desires. He kills people who acts bad towards him. His best friend Kim Taehyung...
20.9K 462 26
arrange marriage with the biggest mafia kim taehyung . they both got arranged marriage with each other because of their parents will they ever fall...
117K 5.7K 31
" I want you " - jk " okay " - kth it shouldn't be this simple, right? joen jungkook, a mafia leader who lived all his life without an ounce of love...
1.3K 73 31
Kim Namjoon, hier of the mafia family. Cold, calculating and dangerous. A man to be careful with. Except for his wife. Kim Luna, hieress of the Lee'...