๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ก๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ

By AlexisNoya

It was her Quinceanera and it was hosted at a hotel. Jah happened to be there and when their eyes met... It... More

Intro to the characters
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

28 2 1
By AlexisNoya

Gabi Pov:

I'm super excited because my quinceanera is coming this weekend and today is friday! And my whole family will be there and my bsf Lola! "Miss Sanchez please stop day dreaming you can do that at lunch not in my class!" Said Mrs. M. "ugh ok whatever." I said annoyed. "And I'll see you at detention for that sass."

"Ok why should I care tho." I snapped back. Mrs. M scoffed. I hate her class like I don't know why all these schools in California's teachers gotta be mean asf. Well at least next period I get to see my bestie so yay! But imma see if Lola wants to stay the night at my place. (*The Bell Rang*)

"Heyyy Puta!!!" Lola exclaimed.

"Wassup Bitchhh!" I said back. I love her she is the best and like someone I can go to if I have a problem.

"Girl are you excited for your Quince!" Lola said.

"I know bitch!"

"Ugh we have ELA now." Lola said disgustedly.

"I hate Ms. Johnson! She always is like too much with everything." I said. "Facts"

(*They had Ms. Johnson, Later after school. Gabi texted her mom*)

"Do you wanna stay the night at my place?" I asked Lola.

"Ya let me ask them." Lola said.

"They said yes."

"Yay! My mom said that we are having rice and beans and... plantains!!"

"Lol those are your fav!"

"I know lol"

"Well because I'm coming over I have to grab my stuff from my house what about you come over?"

"Ok"

(*Later at Lola's house*)

"Gabi Idk what I should wear!!!" Lola winned.

"Let me help." I said

I looked until I saw the perfect dress for her!

"Girl my quince dress is going to be blue so we will match!" I exclaimed.

"Omggg! Can you do my makeup then because you are so good!" Lola said.

"Ok but my family is going to go crazy with my hair tho!"

"Ya your hair is gonna look crazy!"

"You almost done, my mom is gonna want help for dinner."

"Ya I just need to grab one more thing!"

"Ok"

Lola went to her closet and grabbed a box and then she said "Girl tomorrow is your day and you are going to get so many presents so I wanted to give you mine now." Lola said. "Omgg Girl thank you!" I exclaimed. It was a bracelet that was representing handcuffs because I went to Juvi when I was 13 and she visited me everyday. 

I started to tear up. I was going to wear that forever. (*We went to my house and ate dinner, Later at Gabi's room*)

"Wanna listen to some music?" I asked lola.

"Ya sure I'm super bored." Lola said.

I went to soundcloud and played 911 mr.lonely by tyler the creator. That song always gets me happy then sad I don't know why. But soon I played my Quincerca playlist and me and lola started to practice dances for the party tomorrow. We soon started to watch some netflix and then we fell asleep. Lola woke me up at 6 am. "Why the fuck is you waking me up so fucking early it's a weekend!" I said annoyed. "Um because it's your quince and I wanted to ve the 1st person to tell you.... HAPPY BDAY!" Lola exclaimed. "Awww" I said as giving Lola a hug. "Well are you going to stay up?" Lola asked.

"Ya not like I have a choice." I giggled. "Well I am going to do your makeup to get it out of the way tho." I said. I did Lola's makeup and it looked so good and bad ass. One of my cousins or someone there was gonna fall for her. I knew that she was gonna come out of the party with a guy's phone number in her phone. My mom was finally awake and she did my makeup but my hair would have to up to my aunts. I looked into the mirror and almost cried.

I told Lola to come in and she started crying. But then I had to fix her makeup. It was great getting ready but when we got there it was magical.

My whole family was so happy and when I got there I just had a great feeling like something life changing was going to happen. (*Later*) "Gabi want to go on random people's door and run away?" Lola asked. "Ya I'm kinda bored for real." I said. We kept doing our pranks but we went to room #618 and I had knocked and a guy had come out and I felt something powerful like a love connection, I hadn't stoped and ran away but lola was pulling me to run but me and this guy kept looking at each other, I don't know why but I wanted him all for myself and I felt so horny. "Um sorry I knocked we were just playing knocking on doors and just messing with people." I said. "Nah it's ok we we're really bored so thanks for making us not bored, can we join you." The guy asked. "Ya." I said. We started walking but he had other people with him they were with him they looked like they were part of a gang, but that didn't really cross my mind. "Oh so my name is Jahseh." The guy said. "Oh cool my name is Gabi." I said.

"Why are you so dressed so fancy?"

"It's my quinceanera I feel so tired with all this on to be honest."

"Lol why don't you just take it off."

"Can't only until I get home."

Me and him kept talking until we got to a room in the hotel to prank. We soon got bored then Lola and I decided to hang out with Jah and his friends. We went to his room and we introduced us to his friends. "So this is Ski" Jah said. "Ayyyy" said Ski. I looked at Lola and she had almost been drooling when she saw ski she liked him. After Jah introduced us we just watched TV then Jah asked me for my number I gave it to him then I got all of his friends numbers and Lola got Ski's number and she put hearts on his contact. She is too much sometimes for me. But then my mom texted me and told me that the party was going to end soon. So I told Jah and his friends to come and be at the last moments at the party. Jah went up to the DJ and told him to play one of his songs which was "I don't wanna do this anymore." Jah had told me that he rapped but I loved that song. I had the last dance with him while dancing to that song. I loved him and I knew that I was going to him my pussy. I know thats a dirty thought but bitch he hot asf.

💖𝖞𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖛𝖔𝖙𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖞 𝕴𝕲 𝖎𝖘 @𝖎𝖙𝖟_𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖏𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖆_2007 𝖘𝖔 𝖌𝖔 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝖒𝖞 𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖟𝖞 𝖆𝖘𝖘💖

Also don't forget to comment and also I might do a Q+A so type some questions if yall want. 

UVU goodbye bitches.

Continue Reading