Soul to Keep ⎯⎯ DISCONTINUED

By amirahiddleston

π’πŽπ”π‹ π“πŽ πŠπ„π„π | ❝ I sure as hell didn't ask for this, it's clownery love. ❞ ━ IN WHICH Aurora Jame... More

soul to keep
01 | falling in love
02 | idiot genius
03 | fourth one
04 | clumsy mob boss
05 | personal vendetta
06 | total drama island
07 | baby fever
08 | n. romanoff
09 | rude people
10 | thespian lesbian
11 | boss
12 | unlucky spoiler
13 | terribly good luck
14 | blue eyes
15 | silver
16 | silence
17 | handwriting match
18 | four out of five
19 | get with the program
20 | on-brand tin can
21 | wacking device
22 | unannounced crying
23 | "not" murderers
24 | arachnophobia
25 | soulmate meeting
27 | bucket barnes
28 | godly intentions
29 | lunch w/the devil
30 | definitely an interior designer
31 | science for stupid-heads
32 | women loving women
33 | parties, shmarties
34 | A Bit Different
35 | realizations
36 | five? more like four
37 | love hate

26 | super soldier soup

4.8K 194 16
By amirahiddleston

⎯⎯ CONVERSATIONS WERE HAPPENING ALL OVER THE ROOM, TONY AND BRUCE WERE USING THE PROJECTION BOARD TO DISCUSS HOUSING FOR AURORA, NATASHA WAS TELLING STEVE HOW SHE KNEW THEY WERE SOULMATES, AND AURORA WAS BEING INTRODUCED TO LOKI... yes, that Loki. At first she wanted to hit him for what he did to New York but he promptly told her he was under the influence of mind control. Although it was still tempting.

Thor was... interesting to say the least. She means it in a good way, he's just a bit out of touch from not being from Earth. But the effort is obvious as he tries to ask about her interests. "I've never heard of The Office but you seem to love it, Aurora." He's also not one of her soulmates which is one tiny blessing in disguise.

Bucky sat on his own, scrolling through his phone, probably waiting for Aurora to approach him in fear that she might run off again. She felt bad for how she reacted that night, but he had a horrible reputation. He was prettier than most people but god it was hard to believe he was good. But then again, she did brush past the fact that Loki killed up to a third of New York City's people.

She had to give him a chance, she left the brothers to themselves and sat beside Bucky. He glanced up at her, strangely he looked nervous. "I won't run away this time..." She admitted sheepishly.

"Oh good, was afraid I'd have to chase you."

Aurora sensed a challenge, "You'd have to be fast enough to catch me, Bucky." He laughed at that, "What's funny about that?"

"I'm easily two times faster than you,"

She shook her head, "Nope, maybe that arm of yours is stronger but I'm 100% New Yorker and that means I'm filled to the top with spite. That trumps your super soldier soup."

Bucky tilted his head at her, "Sorry for following you," She didn't know he was, "Yea I was worried you'd find yourself in some trouble and I'm glad I was there."

"Thank you... but you really don't have to do that." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.1K 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
128K 3.1K 22
When a sick 20 travels to New York from Britain with her best friend trying to find there Soul mate's before her time is up they run into the Avenger...
998K 14.9K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...
130K 5K 22
Willow thought Steve had been it for her since he was her soulmate, but then she walked in on him cheating on her. That's when her whole life changes...