Honkai Impact 3rd Fanfiction:...

By Patrickhero100

This is where my OC, Kiana, and Fu Hua search for the Divine Keys mentioned in my Biography about my Herrsche... More

The Dragon's Temple

325 2 0
By Patrickhero100

We were now in a forest back in Japan. We were now searching for The Dragon's Temple where I would find the Guardian Dragon's Divine Keys. With the Gem I was able to locate the temple. "It shouldn't be too far. We should be getting close." I said. "We better. Because I don't think I can keep going." Said Kiana. "Toriyama chose to hide both the Gem and the Divine Keys in two separate temples for a reason. I found out from the data space that Otto wanted to find the Dragon Divine Keys with the Gem to use them to capture the Herrscher of the Void and the Herrscher of Death. Luckily Drago escaped from Siberia as a spirit to get away from Schicksal to make sure that no body takes the Gem." I said. "I heard even Cocolia wanted to find the Gem and the Divine Keys for her own schemes." Said Fu Hua. "But thankfully she never found me or the temple. My family hated her because of the horrible stuff she's done like all the bad stuff Otto did to innocent children." I said.

We stopped at a cliff. "It's somewhere around here. I can sense it." I Said as I raised my hand and a light beam shot from my palm and went down to the lower forest floor and stopped some where. "It must be over there." I said. "It is." Said Drago. 15 minutes went by and we were at the lower forest floor on the other side and found a large rock wall with moss around it where the beam was pointing at. "This must be it." I said before I raised my hand then the Dragon Stigmata set appeared on my back then a copy of the Stigmata appeared on the wall. Then it started to rumble and lines appeared and the wall opened up. The entrance was revealed. "Toriyama did really well hiding the temple from Schicksal, Anti-Entropy, and World Serpent." I said. "And now we've found it." Said Drago. "This will feel like finding the Xuanyuan Sword and Stigmata over again." Said Kiana. "Only we're finding more that one Divine Key." I said. Then torches suddenly lit up in the tunnel. We walked right into the temple awaiting what was gonna greet us.

On the walls were carvings of Dragons fighting against Honkai Dragons. This was giving me vibes. "This is now feeling like something from Spyro the Dragon, The Legend of Spyro, and Skylanders. Dragons are real, and so are Phoenixes. This place also reminds me of "Scooby-Doo and The Samurai Sword" where Shaggy and Scooby had to find the Green Dragon and the Sword of Fate to defeat the Black Samurai and the Sword of Doom. To find the dragon and the sword, Shaggy and Scooby had to train with this master then pass through the gates of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water on Mt. Fuji-san and then found the Green Dragon's Lair." I explained.

"I remember it pretty well Patrick-Kun. We all watched it together with you that one time. The Dragon Divine keys were supposed to be found to defeat the Herrschers, only now things have changed. We're finding them to defeat Otto Apocalypse and Schicksal." Said Fu Hua. "Mei-Senpai would be interested in exploring a place like this." Said Kiana. "I think so too Kiana-Chan. Maybe the others would too." I said.

We reached the end of a tunnel to exit out into a grotto where light shinned through. Crystals were around and so were lush grasses and plants. There was also crystal clear water. We kept going on a path passing through the environment. "This reminds me of home back in China." Said Fu Hua. "No one has ever tainted this place and has been kept hidden for so many millennia." I said. We kept going through more caverns of different environments till we came to a large door with two dragons. There was also an inscription in Japanese. I read it out loud. "Place the Gem of Protection in the center of the doors and inside you will find the Guardian Dragon and the Divine Keys." "If that's what I have to do then I'll do it." I walked up to the center of the door where there was circle to put the gem in. I made the gem appear in my hand and placed it in then there was rumbling. I took the gem out as the two doors opened up.

We found ourselves in a large wide cavern with light coming through from the ceiling. At an edge were weapons. A great sword, two duel wielding swords, two guns, a pair of gauntlets, a shield, a lance, an ax, a hammer, a scythe, and a lance. "Those must be the Divine Keys." I said. "They are. I sense the Gem's power inside of them." Said Drago. "I have been watching you... a long long time..." Spoke a voice from the shadows. "You have carried on what Drago could never do when he was chosen. Now you are the Herrscher of the Dragon." Then there were huge foot steps coming from the shadows.

From the shadows appeared a huge four legged dragon with wings. It was the Guardian Dragon Toriyama. Kiana seemed super surprised at seeing a real life dragon. "You are..." "That is right. I am the Guardian Dragon Toriyama." The Dragon finished for me. "Then you know what is happening now don't you?" I asked. "I do. The organization Schicksal led by the evil man Otto Apocalypse has been killing innocent people in Honkai experiments and turning the survivors into fighters against their wills. They also let the Herrscher of the Void wipe out half of humanity twice already." Answered Toriyama.

"The reason he's doing all this is because he's trying to bring this girl's ancestor back from the dead and is letting people die and letting the Herrschers kill all of humanity. He's been turning innocent girls into Valkyries against their wills and making them kill with no hesitation. I want to end Schicksal to put an end to everything they've done. But their lies have the whole world fooled and giving everyone fake hope."

"That's right Toriyama-sama. Not only did that evil man lie to everyone. He killed my mother as an attempt to try to kill my father. Then he cloned me and I am not the real Kiana Kaslana. I'm just a clone called K423. We all want revenge on that man for everything he's done. But we have no way of proving to the entire planet that the Overseer is a murderer and a liar." Explained Kiana. Fu Hua made herself visible to the Guardian Dragon. "And I was tricked by that man. I helped him without knowing that he was going to murder billions of people and my friends. Because of me I let him reawaken the Herrscher of the Void and kill half of humanity." Fu Hua cried as she got down on one knee. "I was a horrible liar and a terrible person. I thought if I did what he told me to do he would help me remember my past and get me home back to China. I was sent to St. Freya as his spy to keep an eye on this girl and then capture her when the time was right. I thought if I captured the Herrscher of the Void they would be safe. But I was wrong. He was going to let them get killed anyway. Then before he killed me he said to me, "I did not lie, Master Jingwei..." I regretted everything I did..."

"It wasn't your fault Fu Hua. You were being used and tricked. All the blame goes to him, not you." Said Toriyama. Then he turned back to me. "My champion... For many millennia since the fall of the old civilization I have guarded the Dragon Divine Keys. Awating my chosen one to find them and to use them against the forces of evil. And now you have become my chosen one. Before you take the Divine Keys, there are others that wish to speak to you." Then the Dragon's eyes flashed then I found myself and him somewhere else.

We were in a labyrinth where up in the sky was space with pink, blue, and purple constellations and the surface was white with fog. But what surprised me more was what I saw. In my sight were Nuwa, Fuxi, Jixuanyuan, Yae Rin, and Dr. MEI. "All of you." I said. "We have been watching you and your friends for a long long time." Said Fuxi. "Not me. I've only been watching you since you freed me from my curse." Said Jixuanyuan. "You may not know me. I am Dr. MEI. The creator of the Divine Keys. I am Raiden Mei's ancestor." Said Dr. MEI. "We are here to wish you luck on your quest." Said Nuwa. "You and Kiana saved my sister Sakura and Kallen from the Herrscher of Corruption. I've been watching you." Said Rin.

"Nuwa and Fuxi. The two Chinese goddesses. There really are more gods out there that are real." I said. "You better believe it. Did you really have a hard time believing in more gods?" Asked Fuxi. "It's not that... It's just that... Since I've been learning about more gods I've been asking my self this question for a really long time... How many gods exist on Earth or in the universe?" I asked. "Oh just a few million on Earth. As for the universe... Even we don't know." Answered Nuwa. "But you can stop hiding now Jingwai." Fuxi called out as Fu Hua appeared from behind me feeling nervous.

"I deserve what ever punishment you have for me. I was blinded by that evil man and didn't know what I was doing and let billions suffer from the Herrscher of the Void. He also tricked me into helping him finding the spheres that you created and almost gave away the location of the last one..." "Stop complaining already you doofus. Like the Guardian Dragon said, It was all that evil man's fault." Said Fuxi. "You redeemed yourself by helping the girl and the boy. Next time don't make any deals with anyone you idiot." Said Nuwa.

"Fu Hua? What are they talking about? How do you know them? Are you the real Jingwai?" I asked. "...I am. Only Otto has known the truth about me. I am a survivor of the old civilization and I have been unable to die or age at all. Nuwa and Fuxi took care of me for a really long time and I knew Dr. MEI, Jixuanyuan, and Toriyama too." Answered Fu Hua. I looked at the others before they spoke. "She is right Patrick. We knew her and I knew the goddesses and Toriyama. She wielded my Xuanyuan Sword, the Grips of Tai Xuan, and Fenghuang Down." Said Jixuanyuan. "I knew her in the old civilization before I died." Said Dr. MEI.

"We took care of her for a long time until we died." Said Nuwa. "And I made her Book of Fuxi to look after her till she died too." Said Fuxi. "Died? What do you mean died? Gods and Goddesses can't die." I said. "That's what mortals like you believe. But for us, immortality doesn't work like that on deities like us." Answered Nuwa. "So you died like Baldr God of Beauty from Norse Mythology and Cronus God of Harvest and the Titans from Greek Mythology?" I asked. "You could say that, yes." Answered Fuxi.

I turned to Jixuanyuan. "I am still grateful for you and your friends freeing me from my curse. You used Toriyama's power to save me and to stop Chiyou from destroying more cities. When I fought you, I sensed Toriyama's power inside of you and realized that you were his chosen one. Since you saved me from my curse I've been watching you and you're friends vanquish the Honkai together." Explained Jixuanyuan. "We know Jixuanyuan. Himeko has been putting your Stigmata to good use. But 4 months ago after saving Kiana, she died after using too much Honkai energy." I said. "I know. I watched the events with Fuxi and Nuwa. We were saddened seeing one of Jingwai's friends die. But what made us angry was seeing the evil man kill her ending her long life." "And now she's a spirit without a physical body anymore."

I turned to Rin. "What about you Rin? Aren't you supposed to be in the Stigmata Data Space with Sakura and Kallen? Because Theresa told me that she met you in there." I asked. "The thing is that... I was never a fighter like my sister. I could only travel between the real world, the Stigmata Data Space, and the afterlife. I was never a Valkyrie to begin with. I remember watching you and Drago in the form of a Dragon fight against my possessed sister and the Herrscher of Corruption in the form of a nine-tailed fox and you saved her and Kallen with Kiana." Explained Rin. "I watched the events and saw Hellmaru change into Higokumaru and Jizo Mitama completed." Said Dr. MEI. "Sakura still has the fox ears on her head and most people would mistake them for bunny ears." "I said.

"I think that is enough catching up. It is now time." Said Toriyama as everyone came to his side to speak to me. "Patrick Ewing. Do you accept my legendary weapons?" Asked the Dragon. "I do Toriyama-sama. I want to do what I can to defeat Otto Apocalypse what ever it takes. I have seen far too many souls fall victim to his evil clutches for over 500 years. I will end his reign of terror and lies." I declared.

"Like Drago, you have been chosen to stop the forces of ultimate evil. You are worthy of my Divine Keys." Said the Guardian Dragon. "Continue to take care of Jingwai or Fu Hua or Fuka or what ever you wanna call her." Said Fuxi. "And don't ever scold her for doing something wrong again." Said Nuwa. "Continue protecting the world from the Honkai and the Herrschers." Said Jixuanyuan. "If you ever visit my sister Sakura and Kallen in Yae Village again, tell them that we met and that I said hello." Said Rin. "And keep Toriyama's weapons safe from Schicksal and other evil people." Said Dr. MEI. Everything flashed around again, then I found myself back where I was.

I first walked up to the sword, put both hands on the handle then Drago's energy flowed through into the sword. It glowed and was regaining its colors. Then energy lines appeared on the ground and Drago's energy went into the other Dragon Divine Keys as they glowed and regained their colors when the lines reached them. Then I lifted the sword out of the stone. I held it up then light shined from it. "Patrick-Kun!" Kiana came to my side. "What happened? You and the dragon were just standing around with glowing eyes and I've been waiting for so many minutes." Asked Kiana. "I was just in a vision with him talking with the dead that we've known. But it will have to wait for another time." I answered.

"Remember... Like the first Divine Key now in the hands of the evil Bishop, they can change into any type of weapon of their classes." Explained Toriyama. "I know Master Toriyama. They're just what I need to defeat that bas**** once and for all. And to counter his Divine Key." I said. "Remember boy. There are other Divine Keys still out there that haven't been found yet. For Schicksal will stop at nothing from stealing them all. Including our Divine Keys." Explained the Dragon. "I know. Otto Apocalypse wants to use them not to help humanity fight against the Honkai but to use them for his evil plans." "When you are facing someone stronger than you, use the Dragon Divine Keys at Zeroth Power. For you will face many trials with my weapons. You are now a Divine Key wielder my champion." Said Toriyama.

"Right now Theresa has the Oath of Judah, Kiana's Father Siegfried has the Cleaver/Judgement of Shamash, Durandal has Abyss flower also known as Black Orchid and White Lily which used to belong to Kiana's mother Cecelia Schariac, Yae Sakura has Jizo Mitama, Fu Hua has the Grips of Tai Xuan and Fenghuang Down, Bronya has the Star or Eden which belonged to Welt Yang the Herrscher of Reason, and Otto has the first Devine Key and a few other weapons that I can't remember their names." I said. "Beware of the dangers that you will face Patrick. If you ever need me, pray to me, I will hear you out. Now go, keep this girl safe from evil hands and stay safe." Said Toriyama. "We will Toriyama-sama. We will." I said.

We walked out of the temple now with the Dragon Divine Keys. "Speaking to him felt like speaking to Shenron from "Dragon Ball Z" and other fictional dragons that talk in human language." I said. "You now wield Divine Keys like me and Theresa now." Said Fu Hua. "I'm jealous of you all. However, there were a few times that my dad let me use the Judgement of Shamash." Said Kiana. "So? Where to now?" Asked Fu Hua. "We continue to hide from Schicksal." I said. "But to where?" Asked Kiana. "Back to my home country." "America? Really?" "I want to check on my family to see if they are still alive. It's one of the countries under Anti-Entropy. Arc City can continue to protect itself without our help for now. Use your power and take me home." "Fine." The three of us walked into the sunset awaiting what lies ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
200K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 55.4K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC