rain || minsung au

By aesthantix

In the end, Jisung knew life wasn't finished with him, he felt it deep in his soul. After all, Jisung didn't... More

-,'TEASER,'-
-,'ONE,'-
-,'TWO,'-
-,'THREE,'-
-',FOUR,'-
-,'FIVE,'-
-',SIX,'-
,'-SEVEN,'-
-',NINE,'-
-',TEN,'-
-',ELEVEN,'-
-,'TWELVE,'-
-', THIRTEEN,'-
-,'FOURTEEN,'-
-,'FIFTEEN,'-
-,'SIXTEEN,'-
-',SEVENTEEN,'-
IMPORTANT
-,'EIGHTEEN,'-
woojin again
-',NINETEEN',-
-,'TWENTY,'-
-',EPILOGUE,'-

-,'EIGHT,'-

135 9 0
By aesthantix

A million times ever,
I will always choose you
over and over.
┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             

LOGIN MUSIC....

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦ; [UNTITLED 2014- gdragon ]
0:57 —◦————— -3:21

ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             
A few months went by since they first went to 'Rain', spring began to color trees and grass with pretty flowers, the sky became clearer and the wind softer while the temperature began to increase lightly.

A beautiful spring was waiting for everyone.

Well, StrayKids were still waiting for their precious friend to wake up, going to visit him everyday late or early. They were back together, bringing with them a small piece of happiness. Each one of them still struggled with their addictions and dark thoughts, but maybe, just maybe it wasn't as hard as before.

This morning too, Minho was getting ready to go to their agency, dressing casually yet smart he locked the door, being the last one to be out.

Right, after the night, they all decided to live back together feeling too empty and sad alone in their apartments.

The ride to SKZ's building was quick, ten minutes more or less and the gigantic building was in view. He drove to their private parking, and locked the car before making way to the elevator, straight to the last level.

"Finally there Mister Lee~" Felix greeted him as soon as he steps in the shared office. Minho rolled his eyes playfully, smiling at the younger. "I am fine Felix thanks for asking."

"We have three new trainees after the last audition, Chan hyung said they were quite talented." Felix informed, passing the files about the new trainees. Minho thanked him, checking the files. "Majoring in dance, uh?"

"Yup, we are goin' to see them now, Hyunjin is waiting for us."

——-

"You are late you two." Hyunjin snickered, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows. "Hello, Mentors." The three trainees greeted respectfully the two, receiving a big smile from Felix and a small wave from Minho.
"Yeah, nice to meet you, I guess you already stretch yourselves. I want to see the last routine you learned."

Felix and Hyunjin shook their heads at their hyungs antics, chucking a bit. They were glad to see their older brother back to normal, or at least close to it. They regain their seriousness as the trainees began dancing, swiftly moving in front of them, sharp yet gracious.

The three members were surprised by their levels, seeing the three dancing made their minds throw back in time where they were still trainees. A times where debuting and succeeding was their priority, and now, that they have millions of fans, many albums and a music company; their only goal was to stay nine forever.

"Well, I am surprised. You really can dance, you weren't joking." Minho concluded, writing on his clipboard while nodding his head. "I hope you will still continue to train and upgrade your skills." "Thank you, Sunbaemin!" They bowed deeply, à smile dancing on their faces. Hyunjin hummed, before asking. "Are you singer or rapper?"

One of the trainees, step forward. "We all are rappers, it is writing we have a training with Han Sunbae." He said, eyes sparkling at the mention of his idol. Minho gripped his clipboard tighter, breathing deeply. Sensing this, Felix gulped before responding. "Han won't be able to train you for a while, so it would either be Chan hyung or Changbin hyung." He smiled, seeing the disappointment in their eyes.

"So it was true?" One of them asked, head hung low. "What is true?" "Han sunbae is...dead?"

"NO! He isn't ! He is sick, just sick! And he would be here! Leçon finished, I have others trainees to train. Good job." Minho quickly said, before storming out of the room, tears brimming his eyes.

'He isn't dead. I don't allow him to be, not without me.'

———

"Yumi? It's time to go check on Jisung, right?" Dr.Kim said. Yumi slapped her forehead, looking at her watch. "Gosh, it's already time! I am gonna be late, see you later doctor!" She quickly bid goodbye before running down the hall at full speed, nearly gripping at the process.

Doctor Kim chuckled at the young woman, clasping his hand and looking at the bright sky. "I feel like it's gonna be a good day..."

———

Yumi quickly arrived at her favorite patient's room, fixing her clothes, she softly entered the room. "Hello hello! It's an amazing day, Jisung!" She cheerfully said, checking the machines he was attached to. Smiling seeing nothing was wrong, she began moving a bit his body to stimulate him, while talking about his day and funny moments with the others patients.

"The only bad new is that, StrayKids cancelled their world tour for the end of the year...." She frowned, looking at the peaceful face. "You can wake up now, you know? They are dying to see you..." she smiled a bit, patting his hands but froze sensing his hands moving.

"Did he just-" A groan was heard, making her eyes popped out her head. Gasping loud, she looked at the heart monitor but nothing was wrong, looking back at Jisung's face, a big smile splattered on her eyes when she locked eyes with tired brown eyes.

"Sir! He is awake!"

———

StrayKids were having a break in an empty dancing room, sad they had to cancel their world tour, but in no way they would have done it without being complete. It would be too...empty.

"Did you met the new trainees?" Hyunjin asked, looking at the black ceiling unfazed by the spot illuminating it. Chan hummed, posing his phone next to him. "They are quite talented, really good potential. Why?"
Hyunjin looked at Felix before looking at Minho, who was busy on his phone. "They said something that quite troubled us..."

Felix nodded, sitting up. "They said that the rumors may be true." That sentence caught everyone attention, looking towards the freckled boys in confusion. "What rumor?"

"That our Jisung is...gone." He whispered the last word, as if it was a forbidden word. "There is a rumor like this? Really?" Woojin said, sighing in annoyance. "Yeah, I saw it. It's a bit what made me snapped out of my dream" Jeongin said, remembering the numerous article he read. 
"Yeah, it was leaked that he is still in hospital. I tried to stop those rumors a bit." Chan said, closing his eyes, tired.
A confortable silence covered everyone, peacefulness taking over their minds as they simply enjoy each other company and the calm.

But their short moment of bliss was cut off by the loud ringing of Chan's phone. "Fucking hell. One minute of peace is it too much asked?" He groaned, earning laugh from the other who looked at their leader with curiosity.

"Yeah, Bangchan talking?" He asked with the less annoyance in his voice possible, making the others snickers. "Oh Dr.Kim." A sudden seriousness made everyone stop smiling, looking intensely at Chan.
"Y-Yeah, we are free, why? Something happened?" Chan continues asking, waiting for the doctor to answer him. "We will be there in ten minutes. See you, doctor." He quickly hung up, standing up making everyone stood up as well. "They have good news, we have to go there." He said smiling. The rest cheered a bit, quickly exiting the practice room.

———
"Ah! StrayKids! Happy to see you here!" As soon as they stepped in the hospital, they were greeted by a blooming doctor Kim. Even if Chan said it was good news, the smile on the doctor's face made their minds more at ease.

"Did something happened?" Minho asked, but Doctor Kim only motioned them to follow him. "You know, I do think he will wake up sooner than what we intended he would." He said with a small smile, Felix caught him next to him. "Really?! How soon?!"

Kim chuckled at the way Felix's eyes seemed to shine at the news, looking back seeing the same light in their eyes, made him smile softly. "Sooner than what you can imagine..."

They got closer to Jisung's room, but doctor Kim stopped. "I have to go to a surgery, Yumi is in there. She will explain everything." StrayKids bowed, thanking him before quietly opening the door.
Jeongin peeked inside, brows frowning in confusion when no one-well, except a sleeping Jisung-was there.

He entered, followed by the other. "Where is Yumi Noona?" He asked, Minho quickly went to his lover's side. Taking his hand, he blinked in surprise. "Maybe she went to take something?" Hyunjin questioned, looking in the connected bathroom.

"Guys! His hands is warmer!" Minho exclaimed, squeezing carefully Jisung's hand. "Really? So he is really getting better!"

Everyone began exclaiming his joy , while Minho simply looked at the blonde boy.

But once again, their pure moment of bliss, got cut short when a raspy voice softly spoke.

"Hi?"

no proof read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 2.7K 90
Changbin doesn't know what to do with himself. How to cope. How to talk about his feelings. And when his crush slowly started coming closer to him, h...
53.1K 3K 48
Jisung and Minho, Minho and Jisung. What a sweet pair. Their love, harder than anything else in the world brought them undefinite joy for quite some...
36.6K 1.7K 24
(Warnings: Mild language, violence, death, intense themes) Y/N has not lived a particularly easy life. As she's driven to the edge, (both figurativel...
101K 4.6K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...