TBD smut ๐Ÿ’‹

By moneytbd

kevin alston devin gordon daniel veda i hope y'all enjoy ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜Š More

2.2 punishment

1.1 when you tease

245 5 0
By moneytbd

kevin

whilst watching a movie on TV w/ kevin , i end up getting extremely bored at first sight. so i think of teasing kevin to light up the mood. looking around , i put both my legs on the couch, slowly spreading them, but not too far apart. i pleasure myself , moaning, gaining kevin's attention. he stares at me, cluelessly. i put two fingers and finger myself, acting like a weird moaning mess. "what you doin Y/N" he says, getting turned on. i ignore him. he smirks and looks at me. "i'm joining" but as soon as he gets infront of me, i slide from the couch, heading to the kitchen. kev rolls his eyes , biting his lips. "OH so your ass wanna be a tease ?" he says. grabbing a handful of sweets, i look at his curiously. "what you on about ? i ain't do nun" i say, acting clueless. "watch what i do to you for being a tease."

daniel

me and daniel was chilling in devins house, followed along w/ kevin and star. we were all around the dinner table , eating ordered chinese food. daniel was eating up real quick , and i wanted to tease him infront of everyone because it would be funny. i rest my hand on his thighs slowly unbuttoning his jeans. he stared at me , but i was busy with my food. his boxers was on, so i teased him by rubbing his dick, slowly. i was doing all motions to him, watching him at the corner of my eyes trying not to moan. i tickled his dick, which made him chock slightly on his drink. "dude.. are you ight?" kevin asked. "y-yeah no i'm good." he replied. i slipped my hand under his boxers, slowly rubbing my hand in his dick up and down. i spit on my hand and rub it back again. "fucckkkk" he whispered and stared at me. i smirked and the last thing i did was squeeze his balls. he moaned which caught everyone's attention. "s-sorry, this food is just the bomb." which cause slight laughter from everyone. i knew he wanted more, which caused me to stop. i let go off his dick and licked my hand. he whispers in my ears after buttoning up "you want to act like a tease, baby girl watch when we get home. you'll regret ever teasing me like that."

devin

"babe, could you get the cookies? i'm real hungry." devin says, staring at the TV. i nod, motioning to get it. i think of teasing him, so i walk with the cookies, purposely dropping it infront of me. i bend down infront of him, making him chuckle, as he grabs my waist and dry humps me. i stand up, sitting down infront of him so i'm in his lap. i smile and feed him the cookies. he grabs my ass, squeezing it. i moan, biting my lips. i wanted to become dominant over this, so i slowly lean my mouth to kiss him until i'm an inch away. i grin and whisper in his ears "meet me up.. papi" i say, walking away making sure i sway my hips. he rolls his eyes and murmur "whyy is she such a tease ?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 27.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
931K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
86.3K 1.6K 28
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
151K 6.8K 56
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...