INFATUATED 2 | NBA YoungBoy S...

By mookioo_

"ion wanna see yo ass again. get yo shit and get the fuck" More

prologue
1๏ธโƒฃ Seeming Like It
2๏ธโƒฃ Thuggin' It Out
3๏ธโƒฃ Despite the Circumstances..
4๏ธโƒฃ Vice Versa
5๏ธโƒฃ Anomaly
6๏ธโƒฃ Coming Back pt. 1
7๏ธโƒฃ Coming Back pt. 2
8๏ธโƒฃ Rejuvenated
other book-
9๏ธโƒฃ Breaking Point
๐Ÿ”Ÿ Unexpected
1๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ Trick Off
1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ Mind Right
1๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ Getting Comfortable
1๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ Transitioning
1๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ Loss of Reality (PT 1)
1๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ Loss of Reality (PT 2)
1๏ธโƒฃ7๏ธโƒฃ Settling In
1๏ธโƒฃ8๏ธโƒฃ Chosen One
1๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ Caught Up
2๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ Capped Out
2๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ More Pain
not a chapter (other book)
2๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ Inevitable
2๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ Fresh Start
2๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ Long Rd
2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ Fatality
2๏ธโƒฃ7๏ธโƒฃ Insecurity
2๏ธโƒฃ8๏ธโƒฃ Separation
2๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ Going Forward
3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ Tribulations
3๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ Sincerely, Kentrell

2๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ Truth Spills Out

1.5K 57 43
By mookioo_

NBA Youngboy POV

(y'all see my nappy head son? 💀)^
4 days later

"Three, mane just bring yo ass on back bro. You know how Alexis get. She be worrying ha ass off 'bout y'all like y'all her damn kids or sum"

"Ian goin' back nowhere. Ion wanna be nowhere near that girl"

"Did y'all take that DNA test?"

"Yup. Hope it ain' mine cus either way it go, she still gave my pussy up. And ion like that"

I ran my hand down my face, "When she get them results, just slide on back"

"I'll think about it" Three hung up.

I put my phone down on the bed and walked to the closet.

"What he say?" Alexis asked.

"Said he don't wanna come back" I grabbed my hoodie and threw it on, since I just got out the shower.

"Belizean ain't came out her room since this all happened. She won't even let me come in. The door locked" Alexis said, laying back down.

"We just gotta wait until them results come back" I shrugged.

"Why you don't seem bothered by this?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Cause I knew this shit was gon' happen" I said.

"What you mean?" She sat back up.

"You never seen the way she be eyeballing that nigga Boomer? She be picking favorites just like yo ass. But in yo case, you not fucking any of the bros 'cause you not stupid" I leaned against the wall.

"If anything, she should've came to you if she was feeling a way. Why run to him?" I added.

She sat and thought about it.

"Kentrell, you ain't gotta call her stupid. She just slipped up. Maybe she got caught up in the moment"

"You telling me if you went to KD for advice or sum-"

"That's different. KD is my bestfriend and you're his friend. I know my boundaries. She barely talked to Boomer"

"Don't make a difference. That's still Three's homie. She homie hopping. First it was Joe, now that nigga dead. Then she ran to Three, two days after we so called got rid of Joe ass, then she went on to Boomer. Who's next in line?" I hissed.

"So you tryna call her a hoe?" Alexis snapped.

"She fucked 3 niggas on the same team, Alexis. What the fuck you call that?" I asked.

She scratched her eyebrow, I noticed she do that when she stressed.

She just laid back down and I walked over to her.

"I know that's yo Bestfriend and all, but you gotta know when to stop taking her side. She was in the wrong" I rubbed her hand. "And she grown, she should know she was wrong fa that".

"And you wanna know sum?" I asked her.

"What?"

"Remember back when we had first started fuckin' with each other and I found out about that shit at the mall with you and Boomer?" I asked.

She thought about it . . .

Flashback * (Chapter 9 of Infatuated)

"Bee, what the fuck happened bra?" I asked.

"Ra, look, Joe had took my phone and I forgot to delete our messages before I gave it to him. He showed Kentrell and Kentrell got pissed and now he on his way down here. I swear ian tell him and I'm sorry. I forgot." She said, sitting down.

I groaned. "I do not feel like hearing his mouth. He acting like I fucked him or sum. Calling me a hoe? He got me fucked up"

Flashback ended *

"Yeah, why?" She asked, curious.

"Joe ain' take her phone and read shit. Belizean showed me the messages herself" I said.

Alexis looked shocked. "Are you dead ass?"

"Why you never told me this?" She added.

"Cause Ian think it was that serious but now I see why. She sneaky"

She just sat there in a daze.

"Why ever since we moved, everybody showing their true colors?" She asked, looking at me.

"Fuck these people. That's supposed ta be yo whole bestfriend and she ratted you out" I shook my head.

"Why would she do that? Not saying like, I didn't want you to find out but-"

"I know what you mean. She prolly got jealous, thinking y'all was fuckin' with each other onna low"

The door swung open and KD came in with Kamaya walking in in front of him. She had icing all over her face.

"Nig- what you feed my baby?" I asked, walking to pick her up. She cheesed.

"Gave her a cupcake" KD shrugged.

"It's like 12 in the afternoon. She finna be on a sugar rush now" Alexis face palmed herself.

"Ian lyin. You gon' be the one to stay up with her all night since you steady giving her sweet shit" I said.

"She don't like y'all ass anyway. She love uncle KD, ain't that right?" He asked Kamaya.

"Kitty" she dragged then reached back out for him and he took her.

Nigga really got MY child wrapped around his finger.

"It's okay. Cause when you leave, she gon' be daddy's girl again" I mugged him. He waved me off then went right back out the door.

I turned around to look at Alexis.

"That's yo friend. Don't look at me" she said, chuckling.

"And that's yo bEsTfRiEnD, so" I said, trailing off.

"Beenie, I'm sorry. I don't know how many times you want me to apologize" I heard Belizean say.

"Ahh, here we go. Let's listen" I said, sitting beside Alexis. Belizean and Three's room was right next door so you could hear almost everything in that bitch.

"I have the damn results! Look. YOU are the dad, not Boomer" I heard paper rustling.

"Still don't make up the fact that yo hoe ass slept around with my brudda, doe. Got me going against him like this. Ion think I wanna fw either one of y'all no mo" i heard Three say on the phone.

"Well, he's the dad" Alexis shrugged.

"Ima be in my child life. But ion wanna be around you. It's still fuck you" I heard the call hang up.

"That's what ha ass get" I said, standing up. Alexis just mugged me.

I went out the door and started to go downstairs when Belizean called me.

"Kentrell" she said, standing in the doorway.

"Fuck you want?" I asked, stopping and turning around.

"Can you help me with something?"

"Why you can't ask Alexis?"

"Cause I asked you" she was getting smart.

"Naw, I'm good" I was bout to hit the second stair.

"If you don't help me, ima tell Alexis that you still be talking to Blasian" she said, I paused.

I turned around and frowned at her.

"Fuck is you talking about?" I asked.

"I seen the messages. You lied to Alexis and said that wasn't yours but it really is and you paid her to keep quiet" she said, crossing her arms.

I clenched my jaw then slowly walked closer to the door.

"Fuck it is?" I asked. 

"Mm" she hummed, then rubbed her hand from my stomach to my pants, "You know what I want" she smirked.

I smacked her hand and backed up, "Aye, don't ever fuckin' touch me like that unless you tryna end up like Joe bitch ass" I said, getting loud.

Alexis swung the door open, "What's going on? Why you yelling?" She looked at me then at Belizean.

"Finally came out the room?" She asked.

"Alexis, I was just asking Kentrell could he, um, talk to Beenie for me" she lied. I shook my head.

"Nah, fuck that. That bitch tryna fuck on me" I said, stepping back.

"What, Kentrell?" Alexis asked.

"Tell her" I said, looking at Belizean.

"He wouldn't let me anyway" Belizean shrugged. This bitch lost her mind?

"You ain't got no respect for yourself or me do you?! I tried to have your back but now you fucking up" Alexis yelled, walking closer to Belizean but I pulled her back.

"You gotta fucking go" I told Belizean and took Alexis in the room and locked the door.

Alexis flopped on the bed and her leg was shaking.

"She really betraying me like that? After all we done for her? Killing niggas for her?" She said.

"I'm finna have Montana take her ass up outta hea. She tripping" I said, pulling my phone out and calling him.

_

"Only reason ian tell her was 'cause ion want shit to do with Blasian" I told Ben and KD.

Three still hadn't came back yet and Belizean been left. Alexis was still upset about it so she stayed upstairs with Kamaya.

"I think you should still let her know before that crazy ass bitch says sum'n" Ben suggested.

"Why she goin' around tryna fuck on the whole gang tho?" KD asked. I shrugged. 

"Three been told me she was crazy but Ian know she was THIS crazy" I said.

"Alexis straight?" KD asked.

"Ion know. She was mad when I left out the room. Prolly cooled off by now" I said.

"Alexis gon' understand though. But don't tell her while she mad, right na. She might molly whop yo ass" Ben joked.

I scratched my head, "We ain't even been arguing no more and ion want this shit to spark it back up, doe. We in a good ass place"

"She might be a li' upset but she not gon' hold it against you. She at least gon' be glad you being honest" KD said, scrolling on his phone.

"I'm bout to try to talk to her" I said, getting up. I just needed to get this ova with, whole time.

I walked up the stairs to our room and opened the door then closed it. Kamaya was sleeping in Alexis's arms and Alexis was on her phone. She sat the phone down when she seen me.

"Gotta talk to you" I said, sitting on the other side of the bed.

She laid Kamaya down on the end of the bed and then she sat beside me.

"Ian been being honest with you" I started. She exhaled deeply.

"About what?"

"Blasian had a baby, right? And I told you it wasn't mine but it is. But I only told you that cause Ian want shit to do with ha ass. And Belizean threatened to tell you so I had to come clean 'bout it" I said, licking my lips.

"I already know" she said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Belizean told me before she left and Blasian showed me the results of the DNA test last year. I was just waiting on you to say something" she said.

"You ain' mad or nun?" I asked.

"I was mad at first but then I realized that you just wanted to protect my feelings I guess or something like that. But you gotta do something for me" she said.

"What?"

"Go take care of your son" she said.

"But she just usin-"

"Kentrell, you have the chance to be in that boy's life. If I was you, I wouldn't dare let the babymama stop me from holding myself responsible for creating a child we both laid up in a bed to make. Accident or no accident" she said, seriously.

"I know ion like her and neither do you, but just do it for the baby. It ain't his fault that y'all can't see eye to eye, it's her. So don't take it out on him" she said.

"I got you" I nodded. She hugged me then rubbed the back of my neck.

"We came too far and I'm not gonna let this jeopardize what we got. I love you too much. And thank you for telling me, even though I knew" she jokingly said. I slightly laughed then kissed her neck.

"You aight, tho?" I asked, pulling away. She nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just disappointed I guess" she said.

"You talked to Three?" She asked.

"Nah, he ain't been answering our calls but ima call him again later" I told her, she nodded.

"It's been too much drama in two whole days" she said, flicking Kamaya's lip. I frowned and hit her upside the head.

"Fuck you messing with ha fa?" I asked. She smacked her lips.

"Shut up and mind yours" she said. I mugged her.

"That's why she'on like yo ass, now" I said.

"Sureeee" she dragged, laying down.

. . .

What y'all think about to happen next?

And PLEASE COMMENT 🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.1K 26
๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ง๐›๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ. ๐š ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž...
269K 7K 34
My Works #1 ๐ŸŽ€ Kaylani & Kentrell Story ???Copyright, All Rights Reserved Blah Blah Steal My Shit And Drop A Location, Simple โœจ??
12K 528 18
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ?" "๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†" ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™—๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...
177K 10.7K 38
A 90's Youngboy Story Completedโค๏ธ \\ Unedited