euphoria ➸ alain

By lovekths

in which ash ketchum's sister battles a certain blue eyed boy and w i n s, making Alain take an interest in h... More

𝑪 𝑨 𝑺 𝑻
𝑶 𝑵 𝑬
𝑻 𝑾 𝑶
𝑭 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹
𝑭 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬
𝑺 𝑰 𝑿
𝑺 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑵
𝑬 𝑰 𝑮 𝑯 𝑻
𝑵 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬
𝑻 𝑬 𝑵
𝑬 𝑳 𝑬 𝑽 𝑬 𝑵
𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑳 𝑽 𝑬

𝑻 𝑯 𝑹 𝑬 𝑬

6.6K 140 25
By lovekths

"everyone's just fine now!" Nurse Joy called, making everyone rush to their Pokémon.

Julia ended up being the last to grab her Pokémon and bowed her head as she thanked Nurse Joy.

as Julia was clipping the pokeballs on you her belt she heard Nurse Joy greeting someone who had walked into the Pokémon center.

Julia began turning around to walk away and bumped straight into someone's chest , stumbling back before hands went on her waist to steady her.

once she was steady, the person let their hands fall back to their sides. Julia rubbed her head groaning before looking up.

oh god, not him this is so embarrassing.

"sorry about that, I didn't see you there." Julia apologized, bowing her head slightly. when she looked back up at him, the corner of his lip went up as if he wanted to smile.

"it's okay, hey you were the girl with the Blaziken back there right? that battle was insane." he said, before handing his pokeball to Nurse joy and saying to take care of it for him.

"oh, you seen that? uh thank you!" Julia smiled, meeting his gorgeous blue eyes.

"we have to battle sometime, my names Alain."

"right, my names Julia." before Alain can respond, Ash called her name to see why she was taking so long. "that's me, nice meeting you Alain."

with that, she gave him a sly wink and walked away. she could feel his eyes still on her retreating figure.

may we meet again, Julia.

💮

"your sylveon is beautiful Serena, I have one back at home." Julia brushes Serena's Sylveon, remembering her Sylveon back at home.

"yeah! Julia and Sylveon were inseparable, but Julia refused to bring her on her journey." Ash responded, making Julia smack his head playfully.

"I love Sylveon, but i didn't think I was a good enough trainer for her."

"what? but you're an amazing trainer I mean look at all your Pokémon!" Serena retorted.

"it's complicated, I guess?" Julia scratched the back of her neck sheepishly.

"you guys have to tell me how you guys did that evolution trick!" Sawyer shouted, his notebook ready to take notes.

"I honestly have no clue! it just happens, I don't know how Julia and Blaziken control it." Ash responds, looking over at Julia.

"well I know, Blaziken and I have an enormously great bond and one day we did what Ash and Greninja just did. the stronger our bond got, the more Blaziken was able to Mega Evolve in command. it doesn't matter how strong your Pokémon is, it's if you and your Pokémon are extremely connected."

Sawyer quickly wrote everything down in amazement, "just when I thought I was a step ahead of you ash, you follow in your sisters footsteps!"

"I guess I had a great role model growing up!" Ash proudly says, slinging his arm around Julia and making her smile at her younger brother.

💮

everyone had gone to sleep, Julia on the floor curled up into a whole bunch of blankets.

out of nowhere a mechanic arm broke the windows of their room and grabbed Pikachu and Julia's belt with her Pokémon.

"no! Pikachu!" Ash yelled, everyone getting up and running after Pikachu.

it was team ratchet or whatever they are called, Julia growled and her hand went to her belt but realizing it was gone she froze.

looking up she seen her belt dangling beside Pikachu. Julia panicked, how was she supposed to help with out her Pokémon, she felt useless.

they commanded their Pokémon to attack them, making Julia jump in front of Ash to take the hit.

"Julia!" everyone shouted, " I'm okay guys." Julia responded holding her arm.

they attacked once again, Julia covering Ash and waiting for impact. when it didn't come, Julia looked back up to see a Charizard deflect it.

the charizard flew back to its owner, Alain standing defensively.

this enraged Team Rocket, and getting their Pokémon to attack again. But Charizard attacked the arm holding Pikachu and her belt.

"Pikachu Thunderbolt!" Ash shouted, Pikachu following his command in mid air.

she could hear Alain telling his Pokémon to catch Pikachu and her belt. Once Charizard landed he handed the belt to Alain while Pikachu ran to Ash.

"your Charizard is amazing, thank you for saving us!" Ash yelled, the Charizard roared appreciatively.

"I'm impressed as well, your Pikachu used Thunder Bolt while in midair." Alain responded.

Alain then held up the belt as if to ask who's it was, Julia ran up collecting her belt, "Thank you so much, there is nothing in the world I could do to ever repay you for saving my Pokémon."

"actually there is one thing, my Charizard against your Blaziken." Alain responded, making Julia smirk and she put her belt on.

"deal, but don't cry when you lose." she looked up into his eyes, watching the corners of his lips tug up again.

"and I want to battle your Greninja too." Alain stated looking at Ash.

"you're on!"

since Ash was so excited to battle, he went to battle Alain first. Julia watched with anticipation, and amazement as he mega evolved his Charizard.

Julia grabbed the pokeball holding Charmeleon, whispering" thats gonna be you one day I promise." the pokeball shook as if her Pokémon was excited, making Julia giggle.

the battle ended, Alain was named victorious as Greninja was knocked out.

then it was Julia's turn, "Blaziken, I choose you!"

Julia waited, everyone waiting to see who would make the first move. "Charizard use Dragon Claw!" Alain yelled out.

"Blaziken use High Jump Kick!" The two Pokémon swiftly attacked each other.

In mid air Blazikens foot smashed onto Charizards Dragon Claw, making Alains Charizard crash into the ground while Blaziken landed perfectly.

"Charizard, Dragon Claw one more time!"

"dodge it Blaziken." Julia said calmly, watching Charizard trying to catch the speedy Blaziken.

"Blaziken is super fast!" Clemont yelled astonished.

"Blaziken flamethrower now!" Julia yelled, making Alains Charizard use flamethrower as well and creating a lot of debris.

Julia used this to her advantage and told her Blaziken to use quick attack through the dust. Alain thought she would make Blaziken jump atop and waited to give Charizard an attack. he was far too late though as Blaziken rammed into Charizard and pushed him back toward Alain.

I predicted her movements wrong?

"Now respond you my heart key stone! Beyond Evolution Mega Evolve!" Julia watched the Black Charizard come out, she looked at Blaziken and nodded.

Charizard hasn't gotten a hit on Blaziken yet, so she didn't want to Mega Evolve just yet.

"Flamethrower!" Alain yelled, Julia yelling to do to same. once again dust was everywhere.

"Fire Punch lets go!" Blaziken quickly followed through, "Thunder Punch!" the two Pokémon went head on once again, both falling back.

"let's end this Blaziken! Bond with me and Mega Evolve!" soon Julia and Blazikens movements became the same and Blaziken was mega evolved.

"Fire Punch one more time!" "Flame thrower!" Blaziken punched through the Flamethrower and used Fire Punch on Charizard, sending him into the air.

everyone gasped, shocked at how Blaziken just did that.

"Blaze while he's in the air, Flamethrower!"

"Blaze!" he responded, a mighty Flamethrower aimed right towards Charizard.

"quick Charizard use Flamethrower back!" after getting hit though, Charizards Flamethrower wasn't as strong so he got hit by Blazikens attack.

Charizard fell from the sky, crashing onto the ground and creating a whole bunch of dust.
once the dust cleared, Alains Charizard had swirls in its eyes and reverted into its original form.

"Blaziken wins, so the match goes to Julia."

she... won?

"great job Blaziken!" Julia says as Blaziken reverts to his original form as well , "and great battle Alain!" She and Blaziken bowed.

Alain dropped next to Charizard, confused on what just happened. he seen a hand pop into his view and looked up into the purple eyes of Julia Ketchum.

Julia helped him up and gave him a reassuring smile before popping berries in his hand. "oh thank you, your blaziken is truly one of a kind."

"that's so kind of you to say, I also hope my Charmeleon gets as strong as your Charizard one day."

Alain looked behind her to see her Blaziken standing there, " did you mega evolve Blaziken without a Mega Stone, is your bond really that strong?"

"our bond is extremely close, ever since I saved him from a trainer who abused him for being so called 'weak." Alain nodded, in sympathy for the Pokémon behind her. "but Blaziken was far from weak, he just wasn't trained the right way and was forced to try and evolve when he wasn't ready by his previous trainer."

"so she battled them for Blaziken and ended up kicking their stinking butts!" Ash yelled, recalling the time she told him about how she saved Blaziken.

"you still haven't told us your name." Serena mentioned, making Ash realizing it too.

"I'm Ash and this is my sister Julia." Ash and Alain shook hands, "I'm Alain and I'm aware of who Julia is."

"you've met?" Ash says surprised, looking at Julia.

Alain held his hand out to shake Julia's,  " yeah we've met and one day I will beat you, but until then may we meet again."

"leaving so soon? aww are you gonna go cry about losing?" Julia teased jokingly, Alain began to take his hand away when she grabbed it and shook it firmly, " im only joking, it was great battling you Alain and 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 183 18
Ash Ketchum - Champion of the Alola Region; He is now facing the toughest challenge of his entire journey, the world championships where the best tra...
89.1K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...
32.6K 861 64
Previously titled 'PokeLove' After arriving in Kalos, ash and pikachu find some new friends. Including a girl with her partner Olive the oshawott who...
42.8K 935 28
{Pokemon XY&Z & Alan fanfic} {5th Place in the 2017 Pokémon Watty Awards Romance Category} "He'd trade his guns for love. But he's caught in the cros...