CONSENT: Book 1 in The Danger...

By Rory1313

Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dar... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 18

5K 147 22
By Rory1313

1 week ago

"All I'm saying is you're not telling me the whole story. Don't forget, I know you. More than most people I might add." Tasha shook her hairbrush at me before returning to the mirror one last time. We had been going back and forth for so long I forgot for a moment what in the hell she was even pestering me about. "Oh God Tasha, you are driving me insane, just drop it already woman, damn!" I think it had something to do with Thomas but I wasn't even sure at that point. It was only 6pm and I tossed back my 4th tequila shot in less than an hour. Throw in the fact I hadn't eaten and it's a wonder I wasn't already drunk. Torie was on her way over. She and Ethan both promised that if alcohol was abundant they would keep things civil, at least for the evening. I personally gave it two, maybe three hours tops.

We'd decided to just have an old school house party. All of my roommates including my brother were there. I invited Natasha and Torie as well. I think we were all just a little tired of the whole club/bar scene. It was just getting a little boring. Rumor was that Xavi's on again/off again girlfriend Reese might stop by. I'm pretty sure the majority of us were praying it stayed just that, a rumor.

"Alright I got pizza coming and Thomas is at the liquor store so any special requests better hit him up now or go without," Marc announced, holding his cell phone out for any takers. " I'm sticking with beer tonight, but only a few..." David said, his voice trailed off at the end. I scrunch my face in confusion. "Why?" Ethan's amused voice came from behind me. "He's got to attend a luncheon tomorrow with Mummy and Daddy." He snickered, his mischievous eyes full of glee as he teased. I chuckled slightly, more at Ethan's pathetic attempt at a british accent than the actual information. I stopped when I saw David's scorching stare. "Fuck you Ethan." David muttered, his eyes pinched as he glared. Of course Ethan being himself wasn't phased. Laughing off David's obvious irritation he simply replied "Nah- maybe later though." David's face turned red as we all laughed.

"Has anyone seen my cell phone or heard it ring?" Xavier asked. His voice had a hint of panic as he scanned the living room before turning toward the kitchen. "Oh god, if he's back with Reese somebody needs to find it quick or we'll all have a long ass night." Tasha whispered. The sad thing is it was true. We all seemed to read each other's thoughts for a moment as we looked around the room at one another. Almost as if we received the same internal message at once everybody paused to try and find Xavi's phone. In the midst of our search, the front door opened and Torie came in.

" 'Sup guys! Hey Xavi, found this in the driveway. You should take better care of your shit man." she sauntered in and made her way to the kitchen. As she passed Xavi she tossed his cell phone at him. I saw a silent sigh of relief wash over all our faces. "Damn Torie, you're a lifesaver. I owe you man." He grinned broadly before taking Torie by the shoulders and kissing her on the cheek. Silence followed as he turned and ran up the stairs. All eyes were on Torie waiting for her reaction. Xavier never touched Torie, he definitely wouldn't just kiss Torie, even on the cheek. Finally she cleared her throat. "Him and Reese back on again huh?" She tossed some bags on the counter. "Uh-huh." we all replied collectively, our heads nodding like a room full of bobble heads. She scoffed and shook her head, "Dumbass." She then reached into her bags and proceeded to unload every liquor known to man.

"Damn girl, how drunk you planning to get?" Marc exclaimed as he examined each bottle as she lined them up along the countertop. "Well I'm not a stingy bitch. It's for all of us. But we doin some shots tonight so everyone be prepared.'' She pulled out a sleeve of disposable shot glasses as well. "David can't really drink," I told her as I also paroused the line up of choices. "And why not?" she asked, her tone almost chastising. She turned to look for David but I answered before her eyes could find him. "Lunch with the parents" I told her with a roll of my eyes. "Fine, but everyone else get yourselves prepared. Tonight we will be playing Sins and Secrets, the Torie edition." Her voice resonated throughout the whole lower living area so that everyone heard her. "Seriously?" I asked at the same moment Tasha burst into laughter. "Kit, can I back out of our previous arrangement?" Ethan muttered under his breath. Torie shot him a death glare. Obviously his words came out much louder than he thought. He laughed as he threw his hands up in the air. "Kidding, I was just kidding." Part of me couldn't help but wonder whether or not he was.

"Before David asks, he's going to need a clue." I said, our last drinking game coming to mind. "Thanks Katya, but isn't it basically like 2 truths and a lie?" David retorted. He sounded offended and I simply shrugged it off. "Yes and no." Xavi said, he chuckled as he came back down the stairs. "First off we reverse it and tell 2 lies and a truth so you pick out the true

statement." He grabbed a beer and sat on a stool at the kitchen counter. "So say I have to tell my shit and you are the one guessing. If you guess wrong you and every other player has to take a shot. If you guess right I have to do a double shot." David nodded as he followed along. Then he asked, "Okay, so what's the catch? One thing I've learned with you guys is there is always a catch." A chorus of chuckles rang out. "In my version any and all statements must be sexual in nature." Torie told him. She wiggled her eyebrows up and down at him with a Cheshire cat smile. "Aaaand there's your catch." Ethan announced as he poured himself a shot of tequila. About that time I realized I had a really good buzz and it was way too early. "Okay I say we save this shit for later. Why don't we hit the pool before the sun goes down? Then we can have some pizza before we talk about sexual perversion." I proclaimed. My suggestion was met with nods of agreement and one lone voice that came from the front of the house. "Sounds good to me." Thomas just walked in on the tail end of that conversation. "Anything that involves sexual perversion I'm good with." We shared a conspiratorial smile. "Somehow coming from you, that isn't surprising."

*** *** ***

Sometime later we were all sitting around the living room. There were shot glasses, regular glasses, and beer bottles everywhere. The coffee table was a smorgasbord of various bottles of liquor ranging from half full to completely empty. We'd been playing Sins and Secrets for over an hour and had made a nice dent in the alcohol supply. The room was loud, filled with the voices of people laughing and arguing over the rules of the game and whose turn it is to drink. For at least 20 minutes I was only half-ass paying attention. You see Ethan, Xavi, and myself, unbeknownst to the others, had been busy secretly getting high. At least we thought we were being stealthy. We were taking turns stepping out back and passing a joint off to one another. It was almost out and we were pretty fucked up. I had a raging case of giggles and couldn't believe no one noticed.

Suddenly Marc's voice rose over the cacophony, "Alright, that's enough! Everyone just shut the hell up and take a drink then let's drop it and move on." Everyone looked around and came to a silent agreement and took a shot of their choice. "Now, my turn to guess..... KitKat, you're up." Marc says as he slid back, leaning into the cushion of the couch. Caught off guard by my name I looked up from my spot on the floor in confusion, "Huh? What?" Torie threw a miniature empty red solo cup at me and it landed in my lap. "Your turn dick lick." I attempted to throw it back and it landed just shy of my target, right by her foot. "Alright, alright, gimme a second." I racked my jumbled brain for the fourth time around. After a while it becomes difficult to come up with new material. Sometimes you find yourself getting a little closer to some truths you may have wanted to avoid. Add a few cups of alcohol and a pinch of narcotics and sometimes you just throw that shit out there without a second thought.

"Okay, okay. 1) I have never had multiple orgasms." My brother's expression turned to a grimace and his hands flew to his ears. "Dude, I can't. That's my sister, man." I giggled before I continued. "Shhh,shhh 2) I have never had sex inside a car." Then I burst out laughing. My drug throttled brain apparently held out for as long as it could. The next words rolled off my tongue as

smooth as if I asked someone to pass me the butter. "Wait! Wait, okay 3) I want to be walked around on a chain or rope around my neck."

David spit his beer, spraying it across his lap to keep from choking. "The fuck?!?!" After a few seconds I finally composed myself. "Ok,ok,ok, so 1) multiple orgasms- still yet to achieve 2) car sex- still maintaining the most vanilla of virginities or 3) ropes and chains- the true source of all my wild fantasies." Well it was out there so I just rolled with it. I giggled, reaching for my drink and put on my best poker face. Marc looked at me with a confident shit eating smile on his face. "That's almost too easy girl," he exclaimed, a note of arrogance in his tone. "It's definitely the first one, the multiple orgasms." Ethan offered him a fist bump in agreement. There was a heartbeat of silence before I just couldn't hold back anymore. I roared laughing as I fell over on my side, tapping the floor with the palm of my hand. "Hahahahaha- nope! Drink up buttercup." Tasha and Torie exchanged a glance before the two roared with laughter. They clinked their shots and tossed them back. Marc, David, and Ethan just stared at me like I had two heads or something. I completely forgot they knew about me being caught in my car once with a boy. That left only one obviously glowing answer,

Slowly Xavier poked his head out from under a throw pillow. "What did she say?" Xavi asked. He legitimately didn't hear anything from his spot under the throw pillows. Ethan's eyes didn't leave my face when he replied. "Just go back under the pillow man. Trust me on this one." Xavi pressed his lips into a line before he reached for his drink on the table in front of him. "Ok, my turn". Marc's hands shot up faster than an umpire on a ball field. "Woah, noooo, hold on there. That totally deserves a little follow up Q&A." Shit! Just what I was hoping to avoid. I felt my nerves take hold as my buzz started to slowly diminish. "So like, you wanna be tied up to the bed, that's no big deal right?" I'm not sure who he was trying to convince with that statement, him or me. As I glanced around I realized that all eyes were on me. My drunk brain consulted my high brain before reaching a consensus. Fuck it!

"Among other things........" Thomas chuckled before he spoke to me softly, "Oohhhh, I knew it! You freaky little devil." He smirked as he leaned back, taking a long pull of his beer with a wink. I smiled at him and blushed. "What kinds of things?" David asked quietly, keeping his head down and his eyes on his beer as he peeled at the label. I took a deep breath and sighed as I looked up toward the vaulted ceiling. I wasn't sure exactly how to answer him. Truthfully, I just didn't know enough then to have an answer. "Oh, I don't know, I just started looking into it to be honest." Ethan's question was thrown at me next. "Okay, on the real, what exactly are we talking about here?" I've always been direct and to the point. There's no shame in my game. I raised my chin and just put it out there. "BDSM," Torie leaned over and whispered rather loudly to Natasha, "I'm like a proud momma bear right now." Tash shoved her with a chuckle.

As I looked around with a broad smile my eyes fell on my big brother. His face looked slightly pale and I swallowed a giggle that was on the tip of my tongue. "I am feeling very uncomfortable right now." Tasha's laughter increased tenfold and she pulled Xavi into a hug. "What does that stand for again? I mean I've heard of it but I can't recall what each letter stood

for." Marc asked curiously. "Bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, and sadomasochism," Thomas answered. "You kinky ass fucker." I chortled, then finished off my beer. He flashed me a look of complete and total innocence. "That sounds like a lot more than just a pair of handcuffs," Marc muttered. Everyone had a laugh at that one. "Yeah Marc, she's definitely talking about a lot more than a simple pair of handcuffs," David affirmed with a slight shake of his head. Laughter and discussion ensued again and Ethan asked me quietly, "What the hell made you think of........ohhhh......." He made eye contact as his face lit up. You could see the epiphany cross his face. I looked at him as if I would rip his balls completely from his body if he voiced that thought. "Nevermind," he chuckled, taking an unusually long pull of his beer. "How into it are you? Like what kind of shit have you done?" Again, David's question was somewhat quiet. "Relax perv, I haven't done anything. I just figured out I want to try it." I smirked then took the full beer Thomas passed me. "So Ms. Betty Paige, what are you thinking of trying?" Thomas asked with a suggestive wink.

As he sat down he bit his bottom lip to stifle his laughter. "I think the first thing I'd want to do would just be more about erotic sensuality than intercourse. Ethan interjected, "That sounds like a college course. Please take your seats, My name is Mr. DeLuca, and welcome to Erotic Sensuality 101." Everyone cracked up as Ethan poured himself another shot. Once I saw him safely place the liquor bottle back on the table I tossed two punches his way. "Asswipe," I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear. "Cagna culo,"(trans: bitch ass) Ethan stated with

nonchalance. Great, his Italian had begun to come out. Well, it looked like someone was getting drunk.

"Alright children, don't start," Xavi chastised the two of us. Ethan and I exchanged a look that dissolved into laughter but something strange flickered in his eyes just before he turned away. "So what exactly would it be?" This time David's eyes were looking into mine with complete fascination. "What?" I asked, honestly lost momentarily in his concentrated stare. "He means your fantasy dollface," Thomas clarified with a wicked smirk. He winked as well as leaned toward me, eyes intense and waiting. "Oh that, well I think I'd like to be blindfolded and bound. Something about not knowing who and not having any control I find very hot!" Visions of my body on a bed, arms and ankles tied together became vivid in my mind. I couldn't see but I could feel his tongue. It slid down my neck before rolling down the valley between my ample breasts. He licked and planted open mouth kisses slowly down my tummy, my hips held firmly in his grip. I'm pulled from my thoughts when Tasha asked me what would happen next. "Then I think I would want him to make me cum without using his body." A moment of silence engulfed the room.

"Come again?" I heard Marc say. "Hell, I know I would... cum again, and again, and again, hahaha..." Natasha snickered, sharing a high five with a chuckling Torie. "That's fucking hot!" Torie voiced with a lustful sigh. "Do dildos count?"All eyes turned to Ethan and a groan was heard around the room. "What?" He asked, obviously not feeling his question was in any

way inappropriate. A hand reached out and popped him hard across the back of the head. "What the fuck man?!" He asked, rubbing the spot as he quickly cut his eyes to Xavi.

"For the love of god dude! That's my sister!!!!" Ethan was dying when I punched him in the arm over and over again. "Mi dispiace,... okay, I'm sorry!" he chanted as his Italian slipped out once again. "Ethan, you are such an ass." I exhaled loudly with obvious irritation. "Ahhh, but what a nice ass.... Am I right ladies? Huh?" He stood and turned, showing off his backside. There were a few catcalls along with pillows thrown. A perfectly aimed sneaker finally landed right in the center of his ass and he sat back down. The game was completely thrown off course after that. It just became a variable-free-for-all-sex talk.

Thomas- "What about threesomes?"

Ethan- "Done it a couple of times, I loved it."

Tash- "Yep, I did too, just once though, it was fun."

Torie- "I tried it, not really my kink though."

Thomas- "Of course.....stop staring, confirmation is all you're getting you nosey fuckers."

Marc- ".....I had a third party watch once ... .Surprisingly, it was a turn on surprisingly."

KitKat- "Now THAT'S hot!"

Natasha- "Shut up! Marc? You did not! You don't seem the type."

Marc- "Hand to God! It wasn't planned but it happened and for some reason we just kept

going....she was into it and then I started getting into it....

"I think I'd do that." I said it out loud, but more to myself than anyone else. "Bitch you wanna be led around on a chain leash. Somebody watching you should be a piece of cake." Torie pointed out so kindly and loudly. "SHHH! My phone. Shhhh, it's Reese." Xavi jumped to his feet and quickly climbed over and weaved through various legs to get away from the U shaped couch. "Hey babe.....nothing, just missing you." He walked toward the stairs while talking. With my finger I pointed into my mouth to indicate a gagging noise. The whole house let out a collective groan before chuckling at one another quietly. It's a little funny and sad how much we all hate that poor girl.

*** *** ***

Present day

I feel the prickly roughness of the rope as it rubs against my thighs. Gently he draws it up, allowing it to run up my slick slit along the thin silky material of my panties. I can feel the moisture as the cottony strip of fabric sticks to my body. My arousal is so intense I am absolutely dripping wet. "Mmmmmmm, God......" I moan, my voice comes out in a low breathy whisper. He slowly drags the rope forward and I feel my shoulders being tugged behind me.

I have no choice but to follow my body as I am pulled back. I use my core muscles in an effortless and elegant backward arch to the floor. The rope continues to trail at a snail's pace over my folds causing the most delicious friction. What feels like minutes takes mere seconds to lie

back on top of my bound arms. My knees are bent, my thighs open wide, leaving my most intimate area on display. I feel the rope separate into two pieces. One is laid over my right leg, the other over my left. Almost tenderly, the rope is wrapped around each limb. Weaving in some sort of pattern he continues his binding, attaching my upper leg to my lower one. The process is then repeated on my other leg. His hands are always gentle and the ropes are not too tight.

Grabbing my waist, his fingers dig in slightly before they travel up my body stopping to fondle my breasts. With one hand he grabs my throat firmly, pulling my face up and taking my mouth hungrily with his. His taste is intoxicating and I moan into his lips. Suddenly he makes the kiss become harder and deeper, his tongue plunging through my lips as his mouth consumes mine. His kisses are frantic and ravenous, and I am all at once voracious. Be that as it may, I can't move. I can't even raise my hips in this position. There is a zero percent chance that I will gain any control in this situation. I am at his mercy completely and totally. God help me. Why do I find my helplessness superbly exciting? His taste in my mouth is divine as his tongue caresses mine, he moans on my lips before kissing down my neck. He stops to nip and suck the skin near my earlobe.

"Mmmmmm, yess...." I moan again. My body is becoming a raging inferno as heat courses through my veins. Pinpoints of fire alight across my skin where every pad of his fingers touch. Agony and ecstasy collide to form an emotion and sensation too intense for words. His hand, still at my throat, squeezes as his face comes back and hovers just over mine, I feel the warmth of his breath against my lips and his weight against my chest. When he finally let go I gasped for air. He licked my lips softly, enjoying my heaving breaths. As my lightheadedness starts to clear I feel his rough hands grabbing my breasts. He kneads them aggressively, shoving my nipples in his mouth greedily and sucking hard. He nips the stiff tips with his teeth as he pulls them from his lips. "Oh fuck." I exclaim, half from the pleasure and half from the pain. He takes his time manhandling my tits and it feels absolutely incredible. "Don't stop, I like that, it feels so good." I only encourage him into a bigger frenzy with my words. The more impetuous he becomes the more I find myself wanting him.

Eventually I felt his fingertips edging up my inner thigh. All I can do is wait with baited breath. Two fingers thrust into me hard and I cry out so loudly he has to kiss me to muffle the sound. His tempo was fast from the start. Thrusting in and out hard and deep. All I know at that moment is that I'm about to have one hell of an orgasm. Realizing my voice volume is under control, he quickly drops his head down to lick my clit. His fingers never slow. It is only a matter of seconds until I am pushed over the edge."Oh fuck, oh yes, yes..." My body explodes and my insides tighten. He groans as I climax around his fingers. My legs start shaking and randomly twitch as I come down. Eventually my whole body relaxes.

"Mmmmmmm" I moan dreamily. I have barely settled into my euphoric bliss when a new sensation pops my eyes wide open. I feel a caress up and down my wet center. Oh, oh God, this time he's actually gonna......no..... Is he really doing what I think he's finally doing?? My heartbeat thunders heavily in my ears and my excitement escalates. I feel the head of his cock continue to rub up and down my slick center and I hold my breath. The moment he eases inside me it's as if my entire body sighs in relief. He inches in slowly, excruciatingly so and from him I expect nothing less. I moan once he's completely seated within me. He leans in and kisses me. I can feel a smile on his lips as he waits for me to adjust.

Soon he begins to thrust in and out of me. Taking his time, pulling out all the way before plunging back in. He picks up the pace and I can hear his breathing increase as his body slaps against mine."Harder......fuck me harder..." I demand. I haven't had actual sex in a long time and I need this. My voice is harsh and commanding. I don't give a shit how much of a wanton slut I must sound like. He is pounding into me now and I feel my orgasm building up inside me again. In no time I groan as I bite down into his shoulder to keep from screaming, my walls clench tightly around him as I shudder. He slows his thrusting as I come apart underneath him. He unwraps the rope from around my legs, all the while keeping his delicious cock inside me. He's gonna make me cum a third time, I just know it. Once my legs are loose he lifts me up and carries me over to the bed and unwraps my arms. He loosely binds my wrists and he attaches me to the bedpost. My body, still humming from my last orgasm, is tingling with anticipation. Gingerly he places one of my knees on the bed. Leaving my other foot flat on the floor, he enters me from behind.

He bends me forward, I grip the bedpost as he grabs my hips firmly. He fucks me hard and fast from behind. I try to hold out a little longer. I'm not sure if he's close or not. As the

minutes stretched on I just couldn't hold out any longer. "I'm gonna cum again. Cum with me." I cum so hard I swear I see stars. I may have even blacked out for a second. My knees go weak and he wraps his arm around my waist to keep me from falling to the floor. His body tenses as he pounds my pussy furiously. His breath comes faster and a deep groan is emitted from his lips. I feel him release inside me as well. He thrusts a few more times before he stills then stays inside me, holding my body flush to his. Our bodies heave in sync as our ragged breaths align. With one hand he reaches out and pulls the knot that keeps my hands bound.

Tentatively I reach over my shoulder with one arm to touch his neck, nuzzling my head back into his chest. This is the closest and most intimate we have ever been. I feel his free hand skim up my side. He starts at my hips and glides lightly upwards leaving chill bumps as he goes. As he skims my neck up to my jaw a shiver runs throughout my whole body. Finally he reaches my face. Gently he removes my blindfold and my eyes flutter open.

I see someone sitting in the chair opposite my bed. He slowly leans forward into the light, his eyes hooded with lust. "David? "My voice is soft and my mind is confused. The arm encircling my body pulls me tighter into its embrace. My breath hitches and my heart drops into my stomach. What the fuck?? He is still inside me. I feel his warm breath in my ear and the heat of his body against mine.

"Ciao mia piccola gattina...." (trans: Hello my little pussycat....)

HOLY MOTHER FUCK ME SHITBALLS!!!

That's Italian.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 791 21
When successful CEO Claire Walker's secret nymphomania spirals out of control, she hires Aaron Rodgers, a handsome and struggling young man, as her b...
13.3M 364K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
35K 1.1K 32
In past, I was cheerful, positive, full of love and joy, until my father destroyed everything, took everything from me, turned me into a cold, heartl...