Drabbleratory (100 Words: Psy...

By pgjmiranda

Drabble. A 100-word story. It aims to test the writer's skills in providing a scene or sets of scene in just... More

Introduction
Yowen's Fate
Emmie's Case
Hopped Over Time or Timed Over Hop?
A Snippet of Robot Love
Ann's Oranges
Mhiellefioure City
Not A Sci-fi

uBlu

92 10 3
By pgjmiranda

"Another rude user, huh?" Garin, the creator of the Bluetooth sync network uBlu, shaped a frown on his face. Someone reported over the Holonet that another uBlu user was taking advantage of the disabled IP Address bug of the server's system, enabling a user to vote on his own media file to achieve the "Premium User" reward.

He crossed his fingers. He knew that it is time to activate something he had disabled for a long period.

"Are you sure you want to activate this?" The VoIP holo-client said.

Garin tapped on the "YES" button. Then the whole server's down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57M 2.3M 81
Most women fall for engineers, doctors, lawyers, architects and businessmen but in my case? I fell in love with an astronaut. Highest rank: 1 Cover...
606K 18K 58
Reese Elizabeth Cohlsin was in coma for fifteen years. Nang magising ay namanhid na ang kanyang puso at damdamin, pati panlasa ay nawala na dahil sa...
171K 12.4K 25
In the year 3020X, as the population continued to surge while economic growth declined, the government faced an unprecedented challenge. When the eco...
5.4M 166K 39
Maria Sigrid Ibarra has exceptional memory. She's already an achiever at such a young age, which is why she's sent to study at a prestigious Atlas U...