Suicide Line (Completed)

By IDidntseeyou

Charlie Hutson is just trying to get through his life while trying to escape from any kind of punishment for... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Everything Wrong with This Book

Chapter 17

1.2K 49 3
By IDidntseeyou

<Jacob Fort POV>

"Charlie's going to kill himself next Wednesday," Dean turned to me, " I'm going with him too." He smiled sadly at me.

"Dean why are you doing this?" I asked him

"He doesn't want to be here anymore Jacob. What am I supposed to do?" He said, sadly hanging his head.

"Stop him! You act like you care about him but you're going to let him kill himself?! Dammit Dean!" I yelled at him

"Don't do that! Don't start telling me that I don't care, cause I don't see you doing any better!" He yelled back

"You know what I can't be in this room with you." He said walking out

"Dean!" I yelled, running out of the room to go to him.

"I'm not going to talk to you about this. I shouldn't have even told you." He said turning away still walking down the hall

"No Dean stop!" I said grabbing his arm, "You can't let him do this! I won't let him do it!" I yelled at him

"Fine! You tell him that he has to stay in this world that he hates. Go tell him that he has to live in a world with his rapist and his mother who left him with the rapist. Please be my guest, cause even I can't do that to him." He yelled to me, eyes watering.

I didn't say anything.

"Go ahead. Tell him, I'm sure he's waiting to be told that." He said, taking his arm out of my grip and crossing his arms.

"Dean!" Someone yelled getting our attention

Charlie came back from the cafeteria doors and started at us, "Oh sorry. Are you guys still talking?" He asked

Dean shook his head, "No," Dean looked at me, "We're not."

Watching Dean go after Charlie and thinking about what he just told me...I hated it.

The thought that...by next week Charlie might be gone forever and I didn't try to stop him from doing anything.

I couldn't stand the thought.

So I went into the cafeteria and to where Dean and Charlie were sitting, but stopped. Dean's arms were crossed, on the table, and his head was in them. Charlie's head was nuzzled into Dean's shoulder as a sign of comfort.

Carefully I went to the table and I heard soft crying, I guess from Dean, "Oh hi Jacob."

Dean looked up and I saw tear marks down his face, but he was glaring at me.

"Charlie, can I talk to you?" I asked

Clearly Dean didn't like that since he wrapped his arms around Charlie's waist, pulled him onto his lap, and put his head on Charlie's shoulder.

"I don't think Dean would like that. What did you want to talk about?" Charlie asked me

"I was wondering if you..." Quick think of something, "Want to have a few games of Slime Rancher next Wednesday?" I asked trying to stall

"Next Wednesday...? I think I'm busy next Wednesday." He said, not meeting my eyes anymore.

"Doing what?" I asked, crossing my arms

"I have a therapy session that day. Mr. Donner. It would be the end of the month session so it's very important. Can't miss it. Maybe Thursday, I'm free everyday after Wednesday." He said making my hands clench.

Sad part was that the end of the month therapy lesson might actually be next Wednesday.

Dean whispered something into Charlie's ear which caused Charlie's eyes to widen, "I'll be right back." Charlie said getting off of Dean's lap and out the cafeteria doors.
"We should go after him..." Dean said standing up

"He seemed like he needed to be alone, dumbass." I whispered to him

Dean looked up to me, "Cause he's going to try to find the staircase to the rooftop and kill himself. So if you want that go ahead stay here." Dean said, causing me to follow him out of the cafeteria.

"What do you mean? We have a staircase to the rooftop?" I asked, as he opened the door to the other sections of the building.

"Yeah, we do. Not the point. The point is that Charlie is about to maybe kill himself!" Dean yelled at me.

"He couldn't have gotten that far, could he?" I asked

"Oh god...ok, ok, ok. If I were Charlie and lost where would I be?" Dean asked himself looking down the hall.

Looking down one of the hallways I saw Charlie talking to someone and smiling innocently.

"Crap..." I said running down the hallway towards Charlie.

Dean grabbed my shirt before I got too far, "This is Charlie we're talking about, you can't exactly just be running up to him. That'll scare him!"

"He's right there though." I said pointing down the hall, only to see him not even down the hall anymore.

"Shit..." Dean whispered

"Where is he?" I said walking quickly down the hall

"Over here." Dean whispered, holding open a door to a staircase.

Going over to him I hear running up the stairs. We both looked at each other before running up the steps of the staircase.

"Charlie! Charlie stop!" Dean yelled, but steps seemed to go faster than before.

"Leave me alone!" Charlie yelled once Dean and I were on the 4th floor.

"No Charlie this wasn't a part of the plan!" Dean yelled and the steps stopped

"It's going to happen anyway so why not just do it." Charlie said slightly out of breath.

Quietly, Dean started to walk up the steps, "Charlie, let's talk about this. Ok?" Dean said

"What's there to talk about?" Charlie asked

"Well, we can move the date to another day or not do it at all." Dean said, still carefully going up the stairs.

"No. I want to do this, I don't want to be here anymore." Charlie said, as we turned the corner of the 6th floor to see Charlie holding onto the railing but it looked like he fell and held him up by the railing.

"Come on Charlie...Just come back with us and we can talk about it." Dean said slowly coming closer to Charlie.

Charlie shook his head, "No! No! Stop it! You're just like the rest of them!" Charlie yelled at us getting up and running up more of the steps.

Dean ran up and tackled Charlie on one of the corners of the staircase. He held Charlie's wrists and straddled him making his legs useless in this situation.

Immediately Charlie struggled against Dean but stopped after a few seconds, only to have Charlie start crying.

"Dean...please let me go...don't make me keep living in this place." Charlie begged

"Charlie I can't let you do this." Dean said as I got to him

"What do we do?" I asked

"We get him back downstairs and tell Mrs. Kiley" Dean responded.

"Mom? No! Don't tell mom! She's going to hate me!" Charlie pleaded

"Charlie Mrs. Kiley could never hate you." Dean said

"Please just let me...just let me do this..." Charlie asked as tears kept going down his face.

Dean shook his head, "I'm sorry Charlie."

"You're just like the rest of them..." Charlie whispered, causing Dean to freeze up and loosen his grip.

Charlie pushed Dean off of him and rushed up the stairs. I quickly ran up to get him while Dean recovered from the phrase.

I was a few feet behind Charlie as he pushed open the door to the rooftop.

"Charlie. Please don't do this..." I begged, as he touched the fence

Dean came up and saw Charlie near the fence.

"Come on Charlie. Just come back." Dean asked

Charlie shook his head, "No more. Please don't be mad." He said slowly going over the fence

<Dean Rider POV>

Watching Charlie going over the fence hurt my heart.

I couldn't do it...

Quickly I ran to Charlie and held him place.

"Dean!" Jacob yelled

"I'm sorry for doing this Dean..." Charlie whispered, and pulled me over the fence to fall with him

It was nice, those few seconds of life I had left.

Peaceful to me

Charlie holding me while we fell off the 7 story building.

Hitting the ground felt nice...It really did

Fun Fact: This story was supposed to go on for another 2-3 chapters to at least make it to 20 but...oh well. I don't think this story is going to do well to begin with.

Thank you for playing along.

Words: 1413

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 317 17
Josh had committed suicide, but he has a chance at redemption. Only if he can save another person from the same fate. He's given time back on Earth...
5.2K 175 17
A rich, privileged young man with a troubled past, moves to LA for a fresh start but ends up falling in love with the last person he expected. A man...
10.2K 378 41
What happens when one of Nash's friends start to get close to his mute younger brother? There is help~ Suicide hotline: 1-800-273-8255 Created·07-17...
999 40 3
What if you committed suicide one day. After just one horrible day that set you off. You know, the bullies and the mean classmates who want to help b...