My Son Might Be A Villain

By lemoneiz

Su Ran, a music prodigy, woke up transmigrated into a book. At that point in time, the main story arc in the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.2
Chapter 6.3
Chapter 7.1
Chapter 7.2
Chapter 7.3
Chapter 8.1
Chapter 8.2
Chapter 8.3
Chapter 9.1
Chapter 9.2
Chapter 9.3
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 10.2
Chapter 10.3
Chapter 11.1
Chapter 11.2
Chapter 11.3
Chapter 12: Song Yian
Chapter 13: Parent Meeting
Chapter 14: Great Satan
Chapter 15: Sell Music
Chapter 16: Fan Zhuan Lu
Chapter 17: Go to School
Chapter 18: Su Han Mother
Chapter 19: Business Comes
Chapter 20: Buying Clothes
Chapter 21: I was Hurt
Chapter 22: Su Han his Father
Chapter 23: Meet Father and Son
Chapter 24: Song Daughter
Chapter 25: Class Suto
Chapter 26: Basketball Game
Chapter 27: View Student Profile
Chapter 28: The Truth Of The Year
Chapter 29: Buy a House!
Chapter 30: Meet Father and Son
Chapter 31: That's My Mom
Chapter 32: Real Hammer Face
Chapter 33: Pick You Home
Chapter 34: Circle of Friends
Chapter 35: Do You Have Time?
Chapter 36: I am A Child, Dad
Chapter 37: Mysterious Package
Chapter 38: Meet
Chapter 39: Does He Deserve it
Chapter 40: I See You Off
Chapter 41: Class Group
Chapter 42: Birthday Cake
Chapter 43: Birthday
Chapter 44: Travel
Chapter 45: Suto Activity
Chapter 46: Suto Activity (2)
Chapter 47: Cooking
Chapter 48: Game
Chapter 49: New House
Chapter 50: You Said
Chapter 51: Deposit
Chapter 52: My Mom Said
Chapter 53: What About Homework?
Chapter 54: Pit Son
Chapter 55: Goodbye
Chapter 56: Meet A Family of Three
Chapter 57: Go Out to Play
Chapter 58: Lu Shao vs Song Zeyu
Chapter 59: What to Ask
Chapter 60: Brush Presence
Chapter 61: For My Big Boy
Chapter 62: Broke The News
Chapter 63: Do Not Be Afraid
Chapter 64: Reverse
Chapter 65: Try
Chapter 66: Reluctant
Chapter 67: Vote
Chapter 68: Buying Clothes
Chapter 69: Meet Slightly
Chapter 70: Hot Spring Hotel
Chapter 71: Lu Jia Shao
Chapter 72: Contest
Chapter 73: I Was Serious
Chapter 74: Heartbeat
Chapter 75: Get A Permit
Chapter 76: New Home
Chapter 77: Father & Son "Communication"
Chapter 78: Supermarket
Chapter 79: Scorching
Chapter 80: go Back With Me
Chapter 81: Buy Furniture
Chapter 82: Child Problem
Chapter 83: Another Nice Day
Chapter 84: Buy! Buy! Buy!
Chapter 85: Legal Couple
Chapter 86: As Expected
Chapter 87: Final Exam
Chapter 88: Want A Second Child
Chapter 89: Test Score
Chapter 90: Back Home
Chapter 91: Mikasa
Chapter 92: Wedding
Chapter 93: Child
Chapter 94: Fatal Movement
Chapter 95: A Family Of Four
Chapter 96: "Lu Xiaonuan"
Chapter 97: Lujia Little Devil
Chapter 98: Past Life Of Su Han
Chapter 99: Ending Of "Su Ran"
Chapter 100: "Su Han" Five Days Tour
Finished!

Chapter 6.1

16.3K 641 18
By lemoneiz

Song Recording (1)

"Private room? You have a customer?"

When Xiao Xia heard that Su Ran wanted to borrow a private room, her first thought was that Su Ran wanted to "treat" her "boss", and this customer might have something to do with her wanting to quit.

"No."

Xiao Xia didn't even try to hide her thoughts on her look. Su Ran wasn't sure what to make of her thoughts.

If the inside of her wasn't swapped, given the original owner's personality and situation, she would probably never leave this industry.

It made sense why Xiao Xia didn't believe her when she said she planned to have a career change.

"I just want to borrow the piano in there to record a few songs is all," said Su Ran, explaining her purpose.

Selling songs.

That was the only method that Su Ran could come up with that could pay off the loan sharks as fast as possible.

In her original world, Su Ran was praised by the industry and media as a master-level musician. However, unlike many highbrow musicians, Su Ran has no problem creating music that the public wanted for survival and for her quality of living.

Not only did she not resent that idea, she was actually churned out quite a bit of music for commercial purposes.

Which was why, she wasn't only the youngest musician in the industry, but also the richest.

In this world, however, there was no more wizard musician Su Ran, so naturally, there also wouldn't be any musical companies, pop singers, or influential stars lining up to buy songs from her.

She would just have to be proactive about it.

In the past, musical company moguls would fight to their death for a handwritten sheet music from her. But right now, without anything tangible, she didn't think she'd get any response if she just sent out a few compositions of sheet music.

And so, Su Ran's plan was to record a few sections of multiple songs and send them as a package.

Even the simplest form of music required instruments. The original owner would be of no help. The only alternate option that Su Ran could think of would be here.

After Su Ran had explained herself, Xiao Xia looked at her even more suspiciously.

"Piano? Recording? You?"

You've got to be kidding. They have been working together for years. Xiao Xia had a pretty good idea what kind of qualifications Su Ran possessed. With the exception of her pretty face, even if she wanted to be a host on a TV show, she was missing the talent and being able to speak softly and tenderly.

"I am serious. Just a few songs. I just need to borrow the piano in the private room for a little bit when it's available," said Su Ran.

"You just want to use the piano?"

She didn't know what Su Ran really wanted to accomplish, but the shop wasn't open for business in the daytime and the private room was just empty anyway. As for the piano inside, it was just a prop for the mood, it wasn't even worth much.

It was no big deal for Su Ran to use it for a little while.

"Yes, all I need is 10 minutes. I promise it won't be disruptive to the shop."

"What can you do in 10 minutes? Take it for 3 hours, just make sure you will be out of there when the cleaning crew comes in the afternoon."

"Thank you, Xia-jie."

After thanking Xia-jie, Su Ran pushed open the door, entered into a private room and walked straight toward the piano sitting on a podium. It had a grand look, but that's about it.

However, given her current situation, even a piano of this caliber was a blessing.

As such, Su Ran quickly put aside her resentment toward it, tuned it a little, and opened up the recording app on her phone and placed it on top of the piano.

The moment her fingertips touched the piano, Su Ran's lips curved upward. She smiled lightly like she was bathing in the spring breeze.

In her original world, Su Ran didn't have any family members. With the exception of a few assistants who cared for her, music was her entire world.

And so, touching the piano was almost like seeing a family member to her.

Her regret of dying halfway through her best work and the angst and confusion from arriving at this new world, all of it seemed to have melted away at that very moment.

Her fingers danced over the keys and strings of musical notes poured out like a stream in a mountain – carefree but mixed with a hint of sadness, as though it was telling a not-so-happy love story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...
55K 1.2K 36
The School of Musical High holds competitions every year to choose a talented student in each of the schools. Amy was one of them, and won the compet...
88K 2.3K 39
Upon waking up, Meera found she was transmigrated as Male Lead's First wife into a child care novel which she read in her previous life. In the nov...
751K 31.1K 98
Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is handsome and innocent, smarter than demon...