All or Nothing at All (Steven...

By Sarahbeth552002

It only took a handshake to turn Grace's life upside down. She was an all or nothing at all kind of girl and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (The End)
Deleted Scene 1
Deleted Scene 2
Deleted Scene 3 (Part I of the original ending)
Deleted Scene 4 (Part II of the original ending)
Deleted Scene 5 (Part III of the original ending)
An Honest Kiss
Save The Last Dance
For Once In My Life
A Broken Promise
More of You
Dream
Love Me Sweet (Love Me book 1)
Love Me Long
Let It Be Me (Triplets 1)
Hold You In My Arms (Stevens book 9)
Only You (Stevens Book 12)

The Best Thing (Stevens Book 8)

4K 75 3
By Sarahbeth552002

Beth Stevens had visited River Moss Plantation when she was nineteen on a fact finishing mission. There she met Wyatt Ramsey of the River Moss Plantation Ramseys. They had been trapped together overnight, a night that had ended in a kiss. It was a kiss that had haunted Beth for over five years. Now, she was back at Moss Oak Plantation as the historical researcher for her uncle, Mason Stevens's, new movie. Would she meet Wyatt again? Would he remember her and their kiss when she had her beautiful movie star sister, Mave, and family friend Katherine stealing the limelight?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/218498324-the-best-thing-stevens-book-8

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 2.8K 31
you can see it on Amazon Kindle... In the heart of Victorian London lives a girl names Katherine Davis. She is the real life Cinderella yet she was d...
59.9K 2K 50
Love can surprise you sometimes when it arrives unexpectedly, unplanned, and at first sight. It was what happened to Grace one day when her father b...
653 46 21
Meeting the family is never easy. Especially when his father hates you before he even knew your name, there's a second cousin who's out for your affe...
183 3 21
Cora Grant was a quiet girl. She didn't like big crowds, bright colors, or leaving her only remaining family alone. Jasper Mikhall is from a family f...