Undertale One-shots fluff and...

By QuickstarTheSkeleton

Smut & fluffyness 😋😋😋 More

NaJ Afterdeath Fluff:)
Fell Poth Couch Cuddles;) Smut and fluff
Horror X Lust: Plushie Horror ( fluff then Lemon)
Fellpoth:Train Meeting
Error X Ink:Nap time cuddles
Afterdeath: Soulbeat Teddy Bear
Crossmare: tiny nightmare's
B-day Music Box:Crossmare, Dom Cross Sub Nightmare
Killermare: Cuddle monster
Empireverse: King Nightmare X Butler Cross
Afterdeath:Geno x Bitty Reaper
Sick Nightmare x Gang
Dust: Rainbow Fish

Reaper x Lamia Bitty Geno

376 9 4
By QuickstarTheSkeleton

"Where are you guys takin me" asked reaper while being pulled along by a black skeleton covered by black tar "me and the guys are taking you to the bitty store so you can stop playing with ours duh" "hey its not fault your bittys are cute" reaper argued. A little skeleton bitty with a zig zag scare, mismatched eye's and dressed for Antarctica weather popped out of nightmare's jacket "nighty be nice to mister reaper he just like play with us nothings wrong with that" said the little bitty. Nightmare growled but stopped when the small fluff ball nuzzled his neck, reaper chuckled "shut up asshole" nightmare grumbled. "Nighty that's not nice" "sorry cross" cross smiled and went back nuzzling nightmare's neck, they soon met up with the other's in front of the bitty store. "Hey guys we're here" the other's looked up at the two "about time you brought him" said a hooded skeleton, his eye's were also mismatched both his eyes where red but with one purple. His bitty named blue was sitting on his shoulder the little guy had stars in his eye's, he had armor on his shoulder's gray top, black pants and light blue boots he also had baby blue scarf around his neck. "Hi nightmare hi cross and reaper" he chirped with a big grin on his face. The others nodded (Im not gonna explain the other's Im lazy lol) their bitty also on their shoulder's, dream, ink, lust all waved at the others, they all walked into the shop "welcome to the bitty adoption center can I help you with anything" said the female clerk" ya he needs a bitty" killer said pointing to reaper who looking around.

The clerk nodded "of course this way sir" she smiled leading reaper to the cases that held all the bittys. All the bittys raced up to the glass jumping up and down to get reaper's attention which of course worked "aww hey guys" eyeing all the different bittys but none of them caught his interest. Reaper looked at one case that had a heat lamp over it the decorations inside had a jungle look "hmm" walking over he looked inside but didn't see anything "miss what's inside this one" the look on the clerk's face dropped "that's our one bitty he's had a bad past, he was mistreated and abused from his old owner" she said sadly. Reaper growled under his breath the one thing he hates is when owner's abuse their bitty's 'poor little guy' "what kind of bitty is he" the clerk smiled "he's a lamia bitty and he's the only lamia bitty here his name is geno" she smiled "geno sweetie can you come out please theirs someone who wants to see you" she called softly. Soon enough a skeleton head popped out he had glitch over one eye he had a bright red long scarf around his neck, he flick out a red ecto forked tonged out he looked up at reaper who smiled down at him. Geno whimpered and quickly retreaded back into his fake tree, reaper's smile faded "hey it's ok I'm not gonna hurt you geno please come back out" he said softly, soon enough geno came back out and slowly came slithering over to the glass. Reaper awed at geno's red tail. "That's better hi geno I'm reaper" he introduced himself. Geno lightly waved which made reaper fan-girl inside from geno's cuteness. Reaper turned to the clerk "I'll take him" the clerked nodded "ok I'll go get the paper's ready" she smiled she gently took geno out and carefully handed him to reaper. Geno looked up at reaper who smiled down at him "th-thank you for adopting me reaper" he said softly "your welcome geno, let's go pick some stuff out that you like for your new home hmm" geno nodded and reaper walked around the store picking up items geno liked. "Hey reaper you find a bitty yet" horror called from behind him who turned when his name was called. "Sure did, guys this my new lamia bitty geno, geno these are my friends and their bitty's" he showing geno to his friends, the others walked up to see geno who whimpered and hid his face in reaper's cloak. The other's frowned "what's wrong with him" nightmare questioned, reaper gently rubbed geno's skull who softly purred and nuzzled reaper's cloak "he was mistreated by his old owner so he's kind of scared of new people" the other's and their bitty's growled under their breath. "Sir the paper's are ready for you to sign" the clerk called from the register, walking over to the register reaper signed the papers and bought geno's stuff, "thank you for adopting Geno sir please take good care of him" "I will" waving goodbye to the clerk reaper and the guys left, reaper looked at geno who was snuggled in reaper's cloak 'I will take good of you geno I promise'.

After a week went by Geno has adapted well with reaper and the other's his new bitty friends loved him and he loved them just as much, right now reaper and the gang were hanging out in the living room in Nightmare's castle. Reaper was on his phone watching tik tok video's but also looking up and checking on geno who was playing with the other bitty's, nightmare was in his chair reading, error laying in his string hammock working one of his dolls, and dust, horror and killer were playing racing game on the wii. All of sudden reaper felt the dreaded feeling again, ever since reaper adopted geno he never told him he reaped souls, scared he will make geno scared of him, noticing his owner getting up geno slithered over to him. "Reaper are you leaving again?" "yes and I'll be back you stay with the other's and be good ok" reaper said petting geno's skull who purred which made reaper smile. Reaper made a portal and walked threw and the portal closed after him, geno frowned he felt reaper keeping something from him and he wanted to know, he looked over to Nightmare and slithered over to him "um mister Nightmare?" Nightmare looked down "yes geno" "what's reaper's job" his question made everyone freeze, Nightmare looked at everyone then back to Geno "Geno, reaper is scared to tell you his job cuz he thinks you'll be scared of him if he told you". Geno's eye widen "what does he do?" "Just wait till" "Nightmare what does my owner do" he said more firmly which made everyone's eye widen "ok but I'll only tell you a little and reaper will tell you the rest when he's ready deal" Geno nodded his head waiting for his answer. "Reaper goes and takes a certain thing from monster's, and he doesn't like to do it but he's forced to do it, the job is passed down in his family and if he refuses to do his job he get's in trouble" he carefully explained to the curious bitty. Geno looked down and Slowey processed the info 'so he goes and takes something from monster's and he's forced to and he hates his job' geno thought "Geno" he looked back at nightmare "remember, reaper will tell you the rest when he's ready and don't force it out of him and when he tells you don't see him any different ok". Geno nodded "I'm gonna go take a nap" geno yawned and teleported to his little jungle incloser, slithering onto his tree under a little heat lamp geno slowey fell asleep with his owner on his mind.

Couple hours later the group was still hanging out in the living room the bittys taking a nap on the owner's shoulder or lab or like ink who is sleeping on error's head. Suddenly a portal opened and reaper stepped threw and before anyone could say anything they felt his deathly aura "uh reaper you ok buddy" Dust asked, reaper turned and looked at the group and his empty eye sockets sent chills down everyone's spine except nightmare. Reaper didn't say anything and walked over went up the stairs to his room, the other's looked at each other "something must of happened" horror said and the other's agreed.

Opening his door reaper walked in and shut the door locking it, taking off his cloak leaving him in black tank and black jeans. Tossing his cloak aside he saw Geno asleep in his incloser, a small smile made on his face he walked over and gently pet geno on his skull resulting a purr from the lamia. Stepping away reaper went over and collapse on his bed burying his face into his pillows, his mind flashed back when he was reaping.

Flash back: Reaper's Pov

Checking off another name off the list I sighed 'god I hate this' I thought as I looked at the next final name. I teleported to another AU I quickly found the monster but I froze when it was kid monster 'I-I can't reap a kids soal it's wrong' I thought backing away I turned to leave but the kid saw me and walked over to me the closer he got the more I got nervous "your the grim reaper aren't you?" I nodded my head and he sadly nodded and opened his arms out. Shocked I stepped back "kid I can't" "I've been sick and my soal is getting weaker and I understand it's my time" I griped my scythe and raised above my head "You'll be more happy in the after life little one and I'll make sure your soal get's there safe" I said sadly. He nodded and closed his eye's when he did that I brought my scythe down and the kid dusted and his little soal was left, I gently took his soal and put it in my soal keeper that was attached my waist. "YOU MONSTER" I jumped from the yell I looked up and saw another monster who was crying and looked angry seeing me, she ran up and fell to her knees in front the jacket with dust around it. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE HOW DARE YOU KILL MY BABY" she cried "it was his time miss and I'm sorry but I promised him he'll be better in the after life" I stated calmly but she didn't want to hear it "YOUR A MONSTER WHO NEEDS TO GO TO HELL AND YOU SHOULDN'T EXIST". I growled "do you think I asked to do this job no I didn't I FUCKING hate this job and I'm forced to this so don't call me a monster you bitch" I turned from her which I didn't see her shocked face. Making a portal back to Nightmare's castle.

Still Reaper's Pov:

I shakily sighed and felt tears in my sockets, curling up I quietly cried my soal out trying not to wake geno. I failed to notice geno was awake and looking at me, I suddenly felt little hands on my face, opening my eye's to see geno worried face "reaper what's wrong" "nothing geno it's nothing" I mumbled "it has to do with your job isn't it" he asked and I nodded. Geno leaned down and nuzzled my neck making me chuckle weakly, Geno pulled away "you want to know what my job is don't you" "I asked mister Nightmare and all he said that you take something from monsters and you hate your job and he said you'll tell me when your ready". Setting up and picked up geno "I go and reap monsters soal's geno" geno's eye widen but inside of freaking out he slithered up my arm and wrapped his arms around my neck and nuzzled against my cheek. "What happened when you were out reaper" I looked down "I had to reap a kid's soal and I didn't want to but he said he was ready so I reaped him and his mother saw and she yelled at me, she said I was a monster and I shouldn't exist and I should go to hell" I mumbled but then jumped when I heard a hiss. Looking down geno had a pissed look "how dare she call you that and telling you go to hell, you didn't asked to do this job" I smiled and pet his head to calm him down which worked "it's ok geno its over and I'm feeling better since I talked it out with you" I said and kissed his little skull which blew up with red and I chuckled at that. I laid back down and geno cuddled up to my neck and made a cute little yawn, "take a nap?" "mmm take a nap" he mumbled and I smiled closing my eye's and fell asleep with the best little bitty I could ask for.

Chapter done and I didn't mean to make this story so long oh well hope you guys enjoy it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 24.3K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
20K 122 2
Every day a different way of Fyodor getting ridden by either Dazai, Ivan or Nikolai. Enjoy :) -- Credits to the artists of the cover: @bottomfyodorwk...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...