missing.

By taisshan

❝Ever since you went missing, I stayed strong, I never gave up that you are actually gone..❞ © 2k14 taisshan... More

missing ↬ a.irwin
Ⅰ.
Ⅱ.
Ⅲ.
Ⅳ.
Ⅴ.
Ⅵ.
VII.
IX.
X.
epilogue
sequel

VIII.

203 22 0
By taisshan

I was near the exit when 5 figures popped out making me pee my pants a little."Shit bags."I say knowing they planned this.They started lauging.They all grinned."Payback."

I knew exactly what they meant.Ever since we went to anywhere scaey, me and Ash would scare the piss off of them.

We were now going to a diner.

After we ate.I texted Ash back.It seems as if he was sick since he wasn't replying.I was happy that Ash was still with me.

I went to the bathroom not telling them.That caused a huge problem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
463K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...