𝙋𝙀𝙏𝙍𝙄𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙍 ↝ senku i...

By ishigamis

࿐ y/n l/n, a girl who was the exact opposite of quiet and reserved, falls in love with a particular boy at a... More

I. THE PRESENT
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
II. STONE WORLD
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
BLACK LIVES MATTER.
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
a/n again!! read please

FIVE

5.4K 279 198
By ishigamis

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Z = FIVE ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"(y/n) (l/n). i'm shishio tsukasa. i have broken you out of your petrification, and i'd like you to join my empire. it's been 3,700 years."

[ ONE YEAR PRIOR TO YOUR REVIVAL ]

senku had been starting on making a new civilization from the moment he woke up from his petrification state, with the help of the former vice science club president, who woke up shortly after him.

he was currently searching for taiju's statue, he obviously needed manpower and strength from the assistance of his brute friend.

while treading the area he had revived in, he noticed a hand poking up from the dirt, which happened to barely catch his attention.

he walks over to the petrified hand, digging it up, out of impulse. he was secretly hoping it was you, the girl who would always pester him everyday. he didn't want to admit it, but he thought about you everyday, wondering what would've happened if you were here with him. senku had no idea had made him think these thoughts, but he had realized that he isn't used to complete peace and silence, proven by your recent lack of presence in his life.

he genuinely missed when you two talked almost hours on end about things that weren't even related to science.

after some time digging, the statue's figure came clear, and senku felt his heart skip a beat. there, you lay, petrified under the stone exterior that surrounded your visage. his eyes went glossy and softened, and he lets out a low chuckle.

"(y/n).... you're alive, aren't you, bonehead? i know you're perfectly conscious right now, so you better wake up soon," jokes, and he puts his head low, crouching down and he observes your still face.

"although, i never know what's happening in that head of yours."

he places the shovel down and attempts to lift you up, but his arms nearly gave out from moving you to a tree, and you stand propped up. senku dusts his hands off and grabs the shovel, putting the dirt back to fill the hole. before searching for taiju's statue, he wipes the sweat from his forehead and looks in your direction, sighing.

"i'll make the revival fluid. i'll save you all. and you, too."

"hmm? you found (y/n)-san?" hina views your statue, and senku's head snaps at her. hina laughs at his sudden reaction, and raises her eyebrow, "any luck finding taiju?" she asks, taking the shovel, her eyes scanning the trees and statues around them. senku cracks the back of his neck and exhales sharply, "nope, not yet."

☆ ☆ ☆

it had been around six months since senku started his project on rebuilding civilization, luckily, taiju woke up from his petrification, making the work easier for senku. though the faced another conflict, a particular high schooler, who didn't share the same beliefs as senku, shishio tsukasa.

as hina and senku had their meal around the crackling fire, senku had conducted a plan in order to defeat or flee from tsukasa as soon as possible, and hina listened intently. he first explained about how the revival fluid was the most essential necessity, and how they couldn't afford to let tsukasa find out about it.

"don't even mention (y/n) to tsukasa."

hina smirks and spoke in a teasing tone, "you're afraid she's going to get swooped up by tsukasa? i mean, she is a very attractive girl so i don't see how he won't-" her words were interrupted by senku abruptly, "shut your ridiculous mouth, if (y/n) takes his side then.."

"you seem to be underestimating (y/n)-san... i don't think she would take his side," hina looks at him with a confused expression, questioning why senku would even assume that you would take the strongest primate high schooler's side, but senku stays quiet, staring at the burning fire.

just in time, tsukasa returns, taking a seat across senku, his eyes seemed to gaze in the fire, his intentions were unknown, but hina and senku kept caution.

"OI SENKU, HINA!" taiju shouts, running towards the three of them, "I FOUND (N/N)- (Y/N)!!!" he says, which was scarily just in time, making senku facepalm physically and mentally.

"bruh," hina deadpans, inhaling and exhaling heavily, and tsukasa's attention was grabbed. senku snickers and a bead of sweat rolls down his temple.

"oh, did you now?"

tsukasa's eyebrows raise slightly, "(y/n)? the one that volunteers at the hospital?"

"yeah! surely we can revive her with the revival fluid after yuzuriha!" he chirps, and hina's eyes widen as her and senku exchange the same looks, but they remain calm to avoid any sort of conflict.

tsukasa sharply averts his eyes at senku and spoke, "what's this 'revival fluid' you speak of?" senku chuckles and looks at him, staying silent while another bead of sweat rolls down his temple. he tries to conjure up words to respond to tsukasa, but he beats him to it, "i'm sorry, senku. but you know i can't let you revive the tainted minds-"

just before tsukasa could finish his sentence, senku cuts him, off with a big sigh, signifying he knew what he was going to say, and senku didn't want to hear it.

the next day, as tsukasa journeys out to find the cave for more revival fluid, yuzuriha was revived, releasing a big weight on taiju's shoulders.

after the confrontation with tsukasa, they all fled away from him, to make gunpowder, though, something didn't sit right with taiju and yuzuriha.

"what about (n/n)?" taiju asks, as him and yuzuriha look at senku, but his head lowers slightly, and his pace slows down a bit, "we'll find a way to get her soon."

"hopefully before tsukasa can."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"(l/n) (y/n). i'm shishio tsukasa. i have broken you out of your petrification, and i'd like you to join my empire. it's been 3,700 years."

the tall man gives me a hand and i stand up hesitantly, and realize that his last name sounded a bit too familiar, one that rang through my ears, and it finally hits me.

"'shishio'......? are you mirai chan's brother?" i asked. i was sure he was, because i have met no one but mirai chan that has the same surname.

his face curves into a gentle smile and his eyes close, as he bows his head down, "yes. i see you sometimes in her room, i really admire how you're so kind to her.."

"d-don't worry about it," i smile, "it's not like i really did anything to help... i really hope the best for her."

my eyes shift to the man with white and black hair. he seemed awfully familiar.

"asagiri.. gen?" i gasp, he yelps backwards from the sudden calling of his name.

"i've read your books, quite interesting... big fan of your work!" i give him a cheesy smile and he chuckles nervously.

"oh... i'm flattered (y/n) chan~, thank you."

i turn back to tsukasa, "so, why would you want me to join your force?"

he starts walking, gen and i quickly follow. "you can nurse the injured, and you can fight, correct?" he tells.

i was slightly taken aback and i cleared my throat, "hm? yes, but, what's in it for me?"

"a world without those whose hearts are tainted, one without the minds of the corrupt adults."

something about the sentence he spoke didn't sit well with me. what did he mean a world without corrupt adults? could he be murdering... them? i kept my suspicions quiet and clear my throat, "for now. it's the least i can do to pay you back for reviving me, tsukasa kun."

"i hope to see you fight alongside me, (y/n)."

we walked for a while, another thought went in my head and i look up to the sky. "say, tsukasa kun... is ishigami senku alive?"

i looked at his figure, and he seemed to tense up a little, "no," he replies as his voice trails off, "he's dead."

- アニカさん

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 56.8K 113
[Slight various x reader || following the manga] "There is," Senku said. "one science that I could never master..." he paused and looked at you. "You...
79.2K 3.4K 59
[Ishigami Senku × Fem!Reader] WEEKLY UPDATES ~~~~~ Before turning to stone, (Y/N) (L/N)'s life was actually pretty great. She had a strong hobby to h...
52.3K 1.7K 33
Senku Ishigami is not a romantic, nor has he ever flirted with the idea. His life has been all about science after all, that much is true. But if he...
1.3K 95 20
Follow the story behind (Y/N) (L/N) and Senku Ishigami. A Dr. Stone fanfiction|| Senku X Reader.