She Fixed Them - So They Kept...

By uneey2008

Jenny had a hard life until the night she stumbled into the pizzeria looking for shelter ignoring everything... More

Chapter 1 of 3
Chapter 3 of 3
News of a possible Sequel!

Chapter 2 of 3

629 29 0
By uneey2008

Jenny slowly felt her mind and body begin to respond as the darkness in her head reseeded, her memory slowly coming back as flashes of fear darkness and moving metal flowed freely; and despite wishing it was a nightmare the feeling of someone holding her told Jenny it had happened. Confusion and fear mingled when the feeling of warmth and something more firm but clearly skin holding her settled in, the overload made her begin to shake which only alerted the person holding her that she was awake; the arms holding her gently pulling Jenny's form closer to them and in the dark with her eyes still closed Jenny began to panic. "It's alright Sweetheart your safe" The voice spoken softly was sweet and gentle to the ear, and despite the confusion still lingering in her mind Jenny felt herself relax under it; pushing herself Jenny finally opened her eyes as curiosity finally overruled apprehension. Whatever she might of expected a woman with white and pink hair was not it, and slowly Jenny began to look over the pale woman holding her in mild awe of how pretty she was; even if she was pretty in a odd way. The woman's hair was in a pony tail sitting over her slender form showing the pink ends to the white strands, the colour so bright they almost seemed artificial but looked natural all the same against her pale skin; two brown wide eyes watching filled with pure concern and warmth completing the caring appearance the woman gave off. Swallowing lightly Jenny blinked up at her not knowing what to do or say, it had been years since anyone had shown her any true compassion let alone touch her like this; let alone a complete stranger... though in the back of her mind Jenny realised there was something scarily familiar about her. "See now Lass, we ain't so frightening now are we" The deeper more gruff voice shook Jenny from the slightly secure feeling that she had fell into, turning her head slowly to find the source as the sound of boots hitting floor came closer; finding a man with one striking golden eye and burning red hair coming closer. Swallowing moving closer to the woman holding in instinctively looking for some protection, Jenny looked over the man as he came closer growing ever bigger and more striking to the eye; but even so she couldn't help but take him in fully. His red hair was short and scruffy held in a small band at the back with his bangs covering part of his face, but under them a eye patch was visible but if he only had the one eye or if it was for show she didn't know; the look was dangerous and frightening but his golden eye held no malicious intent as he watched her.

Quickly she noticed how the man had only one hand the other replaced with a sharp looking hook, he seemed to notice her looking at it and a smile pulled at his lips; holding his hand out as if to show he meant no harm stopping a small distance away from them. "Don't be frightened of old Foxy's hook there Lass, I would nae use it to hurt ye" Frowning for a moment Jenny finally felt the wires in her brain connect, the odd colouring of the woman's hair and the man dressed as he was with a hook; they were like Foxy and Mangle! Pushing with everything she had without hurting the woman trying to keep hold of her Jenny scrambled away, finding herself pressed back against the stage's edge as she tried to keep her eyes on the two slowly approaching her; the woman looking worried on the edge of panic while the man seemed calm and controlled. "Guys? Chica wants to know what toppings you wa- Oh" The sound of another voice had Jenny turning to look towards the kitchen hatch, finding a man with purple hair and dark pink eyes watching her with a slow growing smile; his entire appearance seeming soft but not as gently as the woman who held her before and it quickly clicked – bonnie. "Sweetheart let us explain, I promise everything will make sense if you let us explain; none of us would ever EVER hurt you" Slowly turning her head back to the two who had been approaching her slowly Jenny locked her eyes with the soft brown one, trust had never really come easy for her but looking at this woman she wanted to trust her; even if her gut screamed something wasn't right with any of them. Biting at her lip until she knew she would make herself bleed Jenny finally nodded, the action making the woman immediately beam a gorgeous smile that would melt anyone; but Jenny forced herself to stay cautious. As if on cue the kitchen doors slowly pushed open the man from the hatch coming through along with another woman, this one had shining amethyst eyes and short cut blonde hair that bounce with each movement she made; the smile on her face so wide Jenny actually though it might crack her face. The pair came to stand with the others in her direct line of sight to Jenny's relief, but then another sound made her turn finding yet another person enter the room; this man's presence seeming far more intense than the others. He had chocolate brown hair which sat about neck length, the shining strands contrasting with his vibrant blue eyes which held a calculating gleam to them; something which put Jenny on edge around him instantly. "Take a seat Jenny and we will begin" The tone of this man's voice wasn't deep like the red head, or soft like the purple haired man either it was something in between; carrying a order in it you couldn't miss like he was used to be being obeyed. Not wanting to give up her small distance from the group as the new comer joined them, or upset any of them giving them an excuse to approach her further; Jenny used her arms to lift herself to sit on the stages edge watching the brunette raise a brow at her before chuckling.

***********************************************************************

Minutes passed slowly as one by one the people before Jenny introduced themselves, Bonnie Chica Mangle Foxy and Freddie; the animatronics of the pizzeria since its original creation and in their words her new family. Freddie spun his words slowly telling her their deepest secret, how animatronics could somehow meld their metal into flesh when night fell and they could move; they said they didn't know how it happened it was just how they always were. Never once did they deny that they killed and mutilated many humans before, in fact they made it clear they would never do that to HER; stating she should know in case anyone else dared to trespass and they responded. According to what they said during the day they were conscious and aware of everything going on around them, but their actions were limited to their programmed actions if they chose to follow them; but at night they had freedom to do as they wished either in their animatronic state or change to their flesh form. Mangle had stepped in to explain how they all came to love her when she came to them, repairing them not because she had to but because she wanted to; treating them as people and not machines that meant nothing. Chica confessed they had planned drugging her so they could finally confront her, telling her they were going to be her new family and would care for her no matter what; even stating she would keep sleeping during the day so she could be with them. Bonnie cut in at that point saying it would be for the best, they had ways of getting fresh food she needed so she wouldn't eat scraps anymore; or keep getting herself hurt and leaving them worried she was safe. The bombardment of information left Jenny reeling as she sat now cross legged on the stage edge, she didn't know what to make of this or even if she should be sitting listening to them instead or trying to run away; but when Foxy who had been silent broke her from her thoughts Jenny gave him her full attention as she had the others. "We know this be a lot for ye ta take in Lass, but we mean ye nae harm an if ye let us; ye will have yeself the most carin an protectiv family ner any child could be wanting" The sincerity in his voice was something no one could have missed and for a moment Jenny locked gazes with him, his single golden eyes locking with her own refusing to leave as if trying to silently convey a message; that he was telling her nothing but the truth. Before Jenny could even bring herself to say a word a quiet ding rang out, the blonde woman jumping from her spot rushing to the kitchen; her expression close to panic as she grabbed the purple haired man at her side dragging him with her. "MY PIZZA'S!, Bonnie help me before they burn!" A string of weak objections came from him before they disappeared behind the kitchen doors, leaving only the dampened sounds of their activity in the kitchen to filter through the hatch; the actions despite the situation brought a giggle bubbling from her chest.

When Jenny looked back all three remaining in the room with her were smiling, Freddie slowly coming to stand right in front of her on the stage; one hand coming to touch her cheek gently. At first Jenny though about moving away from the touch, but despite that the gentle warmth lulled her to stay still as she accepted the gentle gesture; Freddie's eyes holding her own as he spoke softly. "Give us a chance to show you how life with us will be, a little girl like you doesn't deserve to be in the harsh world all alone; and we can offer you so much more" Biting her lip Jenny slowly thought about it, looking around watching the two behind Freddie before looking to where quiet bickering could be heard from the hatch; true they weren't normal but so far none of them had hurt her. The internal battle took only a few seconds before she made her choice, turning her eyes back to the blue eyes watching her Jenny nodded; making sure to be crystal clear in what she was agreeing to. "Alright I will give it a try, but if I want to leave you let me out right?" There was a flash of something in those blue eyes which Jenny almost missed, but before she could name it the normal blue eyes were back; and Freddie was leaning forward his fingers moving along her sides. Immediacy Jenny squealed as involuntary giggled broke from her, she tried to get free only to have him tickle her from the side rather than the front as she fell into full blown laughter; hearing the Freddie talking but barely through her own laughter. "Oh little girl you won't leave us, we will make sure of that" Before her brain could make anything of the words someone else was calling out, the fingers on her sides stilled letting Jenny finally focus enough to listen and get her breath back; sitting up and away from Freddie with a half hearted glare which he only smirked at. "Pizza is done! Freddie let her up I made real food for her to eat, I won't have our little girl going hungry and I made a buffet for her to try; come on Jenny come get what you want before these bottomless pits dig in" Blinking Jenny all but gaped seeing Chica and Bonnie carrying out trays, each one full of pizza fresh fries salad small burgers and hot dogs and even some pitchers of drink; and in no time one of the longer party tables was fully laden with steaming food. Her stomach chose that moment to pipe up and let everyone know how hungry she was, leaving Jenny to blush and then squeal as Freddie lifted her by the waist setting her down on the floor; pushing her gently with a nod towards the table. Within minutes of approaching the table Jenny found herself enfolded in a blanket of laughter and simple joy, seated between the two women as she for the first time in a long time having her fill of anything she wanted; enjoying the good natured banter falling over the group. Realising they really did act like an odd and dysfunctional but still loving family, a small smile pulling at her lips as she took another slice of pizza a kiss landing on her temple from her side; finding Mangle watching her with pure love in her eyes before turning to talk to Foxy. Biting into the cheesy mess in her hands Jenny decided she would trust Mangle if no one else.

***********************************************************************

"No Bonnie that isn't fair, Chica?!" The blonde turned from where she had been stirring up the sauce for tonight's dinner to look through the hatch, seeing Jenny almost stomping her way towards the kitchen; the sight bringing a weary smile to her face even as she then turned to glare at the now cautious looking man trailing behind. It had been just over a month since they confronted Jenny with the truth and she had come to trust them all completely, sleeping during the day as before but spending her nights with them like a family; even if like always they had their little disagreements when one of the tried to set a new rule. Foxy had been in the party room watching over the events silently like most times, chuckling when he saw Jenny finally turn to the closest female for support for her argument; usually they sided with her unless it was something more serious like when she asked to unboard the windows. Now he followed behind the two entering the kitchen leaning on the outside of the hatch, he knew the more people in the kitchen the worse off it would be; and he was content to watch unless he was actually needed to calm things down. "What is it Honey? Bonnie what did you do?" While Chica stopped to open her arms to Jenny who crossed her arms putting her back to her warm chest, the man in question stopped just inside the door rubbed the back of his head under the blonde's darkening eyes; it was well known Chica ruled the roost in her kitchen but of course Jenny got her word in first before he could defend his actions. "He took my tool kit again and won't let have it back, I know it was you Bonnie no one else I found this in my room" Producing a guitar pick from her Pocket Jenny held it up for Chica to take, which she did looking at the small item before glaring at the now unsure purple hair man; her eyes narrowing. "Bonnie you know the deal, we don't go in our Little Girl's room it's her private space; and in return she-" At that point Bonnie crossed his own arms frowning down at Jenny, his tone still gentle but disapproving as he finally got his side in; not something he actually got to do very often. "That's the thing she was using her tools to try and get into the basement again" The statement had an immediate effect as even Foxy went stiff as Chica looked down at Jenny, the girl had realised she was in trouble and looked away from all their eyes; even if she wanted to hide right now the one arm still around her wouldn't have let go. "Jenny?" She refused to look up at Chica when she called out for a response, all three of the people knew this was the one rule they were always solid as stone on; for her own protection. When Jenny had finally discovered the basement's hidden door they had instantly reacted reinforcing it, Freddie making it clear she was not to ever go in the basement for her own protection; and Mangle later made the deal they would stay out of her room unless invited if she agreed to never touch the door.

Turning Jenny's form around to face her Chica moved back hands on hips, her amethyst eyes boring down to meet the pre teens in a silent reprimand; her normally bubbly demeanour gone as her tone turned stern. "In that case you are going to bed with no dinner, Foxy take Jenny to her room and Bonnie keep hold of those tools; Freddie will decide when you get them back young lady" Jenny blanched opening her mouth to try and defend herself and object, but it was cut off before she could even begin when Chica lifted her arms pointing to the doors; and with her shoulders slumped Jenny turned meeting Foxy who held the door open ready for her. "Com on then Lass, let's be getting ye to bed" Watching the girl walk away through the hatch with Foxy Chica sighed picking up her sauce bowl moving to the fridge, none of them needed to eat other than Jenny but they ate together with her all the same; so the prepared ingredients would just be stored away and used tomorrow instead. "Do you wanna tell him...?" Bonnie's voice was quiet and had a grave tone to it, making Chica herself sag thinking about what Freddie would do when he found out; although he seemed rather placid around their Little Girl he could be anything but at time. With a deep sigh Chica turned to clean down the sides as she responded. "You tell Freddie and I will handle Mangle" With whine like noise Bonnie protested only a moment before Chica turned glaring at him daring him to argue with her, even if she didn't need to handle Freddie's temper she still had to handle Mangle's motherly melt down; besides Bonnie had a way of calming Freddie down better than the rest of them. "Fine I will give you an extra ten minutes to find Mangle before I go looking for Freddie, he is frightening enough on little things but this is a big one; Mangle being there will at least soften the blow" Sighing Bonnie left the kitchen walking on heavy feet back to the stage, he would find a better hiding space for the tool kit before looking for Freddie; Jenny was always more determined to do something when told no. Chica watched him go before her own mind went from one emotion to another, she was furious Jenny had tried to break that rule but more in fear their Little Girl would get hurt than anything else; there were still secrets she didn't know that they all hid to keep her safe and happy. Putting her cloth aside she left the kitchen disheartened she wouldn't get to eat dinner with Jenny tonight, but knowing Bonnie was right and she needed to get to Mangle before he got to Freddie; they all might be protective of Jenny but Mangle was different. She saw Jenny like her own daughter and took being protective to a whole new level, and although she might seem to be less threatening the white fox was far more dangerous than she seemed; after all a mother protecting her child was the most dangerous thing in the world.

***********************************************************************

Sitting against the wall on her bed Jenny waited for the inevitable scolding that was coming, but no matter how much she tried to she just didn't understand what could be so bad in the basement; she lived with animatronics which were mass murderers before she came along. What could be worse than that? And besides she really wanted to know why she heard voices and crying from the basement. When impatient knock came on the door Jenny knew who it was and didn't bother to get up to answer it shaking away her thoughts, she knew it was Mangle and as always the door opened quicker than she could have even gotten to it; the white and pinked woman headed straight to the bed's side kneeling as her reprimanding and worried gaze locked with Jenny's. "Of all the rules to break Sweetheart, why that one? We have been through this so many times" Genuinely guilt at worrying Mangle made Jenny look away hugging her knee's, a slight pout pulling at her lips as she once again thought she hadn't actually done anything wrong; next time she wouldn't ask for help if her tools got confiscated she would just get them herself. "Jenny..." Frustrated at the almost scolding tone in Mangle's usually gentle one, Jenny pushed up and off the bed moving to stand by her work table where he tools used to be; spinning around to cross her arms finding Mangle now watching her hands on hips. "It's a stupid rule...what could be down there that could be more dangerous than you guys?" For a moment the question that came out louder than Jenny intended shocked Mangle enough to make her jaw hang open, showing off the teeth which were slightly too dangerous looking to be normal; until Mangle's usually soft brown eyes hardened as she came to hold Jenny's shoulders. "Jenny you need to remember even though we would never hurt you, it is because you are our Little Girl and we love you; that protection doesn't go beyond us" More than confused Jenny pulled away frowning at Mangle who watched her with frustrated concern. "What does that even mean?!" Mangle was silent as Jenny all but panted in her frustrated state, and for a moment she thought she might get an answer as the woman before her slowly opened her mouth; until it snapped shut the brown eyes that had softened turning to lock on something behind Jenny. Swallowing Jenny slowly turned all her frustration draining as dread took its place, she knew exactly who was behind them just by how Mangle responded to his presence; taking in Freddie as he strolled inside closing the door behind him with a resounding click. His blue eyes blazed silent fire as he stalked closer to Jenny, she had learned early on that although Freddie could be as carefree and loving as any of the others; there was a streak in him which came out when disobeyed. "It means WE won't kill you but there are OTHERS who will if given a chance" The dark tone made Jenny retreat into the table behind her as Freddie approached her, she swallowed trying to pull her previous defiance and courage forward but stopped as the whirring growl quietly emitted from his chest; the sound was one they could make in their animatronic form and it had always put the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. But almost as soon as it began Mangle was there putting herself slightly in between the two of them, Jenny couldn't see her face but it couldn't have been good; because ever so slowly Freddie's face returned to normal as he took slow steps back before sternly looking down at Jenny again. "No tools for a week or using the computers in the office, and I have already told Chica there will be no desserts until the end of the week either" The pre teen went from concerned to angry over new restrictions he deemed her punishment, she didn't get to go outside anymore so the computers were the only link to the outside world; and Chica's desserts were her favourite more because she got to help make them than any other reason.

Of course she went to argue but Freddie cut her off darkly. "You get your privileges back in a week if I think you have learned your lesson, but if you want to argue I can make it two weeks" With a sigh of defeat Jenny looked away shaking her head silently, and after hearing some movement felt a hand gently ruffling her hair making Jenny look up; finding Freddie once more smiling down at her warmly. "Good Girl" The warmly spoken praise shouldn't have made her feel better, but all the same Jenny felt herself internally feeling better a weak smile pulling at her lips; in response Freddie lent down kissing her forehead before leaving the room. After a minute of Jenny watching the door in mild confusion wondering how Freddie could be so two sided, Mangle came over and gently encouraged her to the small door which lead to a bathroom ready for bed; Jenny followed carrying on her normal nightly routine half in a daze. A lot had changed since she first crawled through that broken window, and despite how things had turned out Jenny still couldn't decide if they were good or bad ones; she had gained a loving yet dysfunctional family... but the family was made up of bipolar animatronic murderers. Finishing up with her teeth she headed out into her room, her eyes looking around as she took the out held pyjamas from Mangle; no longer bothered by her watching when she got changed like she had to begin with. The old room had some new furniture which had been moved from other rooms, including a small double bed to replace her cot complete with bedding; it turned out her bathroom had always been there but a large shelving unit had been blocking the door front sight. The additions had made her room more comfortable and now she did look forward to bed time, even if it still seemed odd that she had to sleep during the day when night wasn't dangerous here; but it turned out if she woke up early they all got rather irritable. They didn't like her running around during the day and being unable to follow or intervene, and once night fell they made sure to smother her with their attention; drumming it into her that she should at least stay in her room until they were able to move around. So now she either stayed in bed snuggled in the comfort it offered until someone came to get her up, since Mangle didn't always stay in her room now it could be any of them that did it; though Foxy enjoyed the duty the most as usually it the most time he got alone with her. All changed into the laced edge pyjamas Chica had gotten her Jenny headed to bed Mangle hot on her heel, in what was now her normal way of settling for the day Jenny curled up against her pillow as Mangle settled the quilt around her; placing a kiss on her hair. "Goodnight Mangle, say night to the others for me kay" Jenny was already drifting off in the familiar softness of the bed as she spoke, her mumbled words more habit than anything else; the sound of Mangle gently returning her goodnight was the only sound she heard before falling into a relaxed sleep. At last blissfully unaware of the world around her.

***********************************************************************

"Is she asleep?" Mangle nodded lightly at the bland tone Freddie offered as she returned to the party room, as always the entire group were gathered before taking their places during daylight hours; although Mangle herself rarely stayed in the same place twice. Foxy lent back against a table one hand absently playing with the sharp end of his hook, letting the metal pierce his skin letting a bead of red appear only for him to lick it away moments later; the skin healed as if it had never been punctured at all. "Ye know she wil nae stop lookin, the little Lassy is too curious" The almost bored drawl would have fooled anyone else into believing the red head didn't care, but all those gathered could see the concern in his golden eyes; and when his behaviour was considered it was easy to see why. If Mangle had taken the mothering role Foxy had definitely become the father, Freddie came close but didn't show as much affection making the bond closer to uncle along with Bonnie; and Chica stepping into the sister or aunt depending on her mood. With a over dramatic sigh Chica nodded, waving her hands around to emphasize the situation to everyone around her; Bonnie and Freddie had yet to show any concern as they stood watching on their stage. "But if we keep punishing her our Little Girl is going to try and run off, maybe if we just tell her about the others-" Bonnie jumped off the stage stopping a foot from Chica, the purple haired man looking just as dangerous as any of the others in that moment; his usually calm and happy aura darkening. "Oh yes because that is a great idea. So we just sit her down and say what? Well Jenny our creator happened to make more than just us five, but they were so dangerous they never even made it out of the basement; some WE even had to rip apart ourselves to keep under control. Is that what you want to do?!" The boomed words echoed for a moment as Chica looked away from the accusing eyes boring into her, it was true that none of them even went into the basement anymore because of what-or who was there; but since Jenny the fear of her discovering them had made them all the more on guard. It was why they drummed into her not to walk around during the day, if she managed to get down into the basement during the day they wouldn't get to her in time; or if she was in there and the sun set none of them would get to her before it was too late. When heavy steps thumped against the stage all turned to watch Freddie, his calm mask hiding nothing of what he was thinking even as his blue eyes darkened as he looked between each face; making them all worry what their leader was thinking. "Mangle?" If she had her tail in this form Mangle was certain it would be between her legs at the low tone of his voice, but all the same she took a step closer silently showing she was listening; ready to take on whatever he was about to say to her. "You position yourself by the basement door from now on during the day, if nothing else Jenny cannot move you as an animatronic; and we will have eyes and ears on the door" Nodding Mangle moved away heading to her new post, her own mind was trying to think of ways to discourage Jenny from wandering near the basement; but every time she came up with nothing without scaring her.

Chica looked up sadly at Freddie finding nothing encouraging, simply a blank stare as he nodded towards the kitchen before turning to take his place on the stage; leaving the blonde to offer a weak glare at Bonnie before retreating to her kitchen. Left partly alone Foxy strolled past Bonnie making sure to keep his voice low enough for the brunette across the room not to hear, his golden eye locking with Bonnie's as he shared the private concern they had kept to themselves; something so far the red fox and purple bear had managed to keep quiet. "Da scratchin is getting loudda, an I know da Lassy has herd it too" Dark pink and gold both darkened knowing just how dangerous this was now, but for now Bonnie nodded solemnly glancing back at Freddie on the stage before turning back to Foxy; his head nodding towards pirate cove. "I will spend some time with Jenny tomorrow... I will take care of it" There was little warmth his voice telling the red head how serious he was taking this deadly serious, with a small nod Foxy headed to his cove glancing towards the corridor which lead to Jenny's room; his mind on the their Little Girl just as much as the rest of them. But of course he would play his part and return to his cove as was his place, but he would no longer cower from the light like he once did; now he stood at the edge of the curtains edge ready to leave and be with his Little Girl once night fell once more. Bonnie watched him for a second before moving to take his own space on the stage, his guitar soon was in his hands as his skin began to turn to the heavy metal that made up his animatronic form; the smooth movements he was able to make before now becoming slow and followed by a screeching movement of metal. Looking over Bonnie found Freddie the same as he was now, the once gentler looking brunette taking on the form which came closer to showing his true nature; even if it was a form that became less important to them now. Their days dominated by metal dark and cold were fading into the past as Jenny filled their lives with light, there had been a time when they would have thought nothing of simply removing her before the light she offered them even had a chance to show; but now anything which threatened her would have five very dangerous guardians to deal with. Wither flesh and bone or metal and oil nothing would be safe from them should it try and hurt the Little Girl they had claimed. With one final screech of metal and whirring of metal parts all the animatronics took their pose, still and silent but ever watching as day light took over the world outside their pizzeria; already impatient for darkness to give them the freedom they so craved once again. While far below the scattered dark forms released one last silent screech, their glowing eyes fading as the sun stole their light leaving them shrouded in the darkness forced upon them; each and everyone one of them desperate for the girl above to answer their siren calls. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 1.8K 38
Thanatophobia- The fear of losing someone you love and hold dearly. == !!!FEMALE Y/N!!! ==== You are one of the very few workers at the brand new Fr...
49.3K 902 9
(y/n) find out about a pizzeria in the news and soon got a job there. She soon finds out that her closet friends the original animatronics are there...
559K 13.7K 26
Y/n decides that it's time to get a job. Especially after what just happened. Y/n see's an ad in the paper for a night guard at a kids pizzeria. Acce...
6.2K 256 9
It was the year 2035, the month was March, a new pizzeria restaurant makes a grand opening, this restaurant has been getting several grand openings a...