Truth or Dare (BTS horror fan...

By babymochi101

"Let's play a game of truth or dare" said Min Yoongi. "If you win, you get the reward but if you lose, there... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's note

Chapter 12

6.3K 412 217
By babymochi101

"What the fuck Jimin" I shouted as I watched Jungkook fall hard into the water. He sank beneath the surface of the water and out of sight. Jimin looked down at Jungkook with a confused and regretful look and then looked at me worriedly.

"Um... I...." Jimin stuttered as he thought of what to say, but I didn't have time for excuses. I looked over at Jin, who had already made it to the top and was holding onto a pipe to support himself. He stared down at the place where Jungkook had landed and sunk with an emotionless expression. It was almost as if he had been frozen in place and couldn't move. He neither said a word nor blinked for the entire time I was staring at him.

Meanwhile, Jimin was still trying to get his excuses out. "Y/N I'm sorry..."

"Why the fuck can't you control yourself Jimin?" I snapped, angrily, "Do you think now is the time to get people killed? And over me too?"

Jimin's eyes widened in shock. "You heard what we were saying?"

"Of course I heard what you were saying, you twat" I looked down at where Jungkook had sunk and noticed that he had not come back up. I stared at the water, getting panicky as I realised that I had to go down and save him before he drowns. "I am going to have to get him out"

"Why? He looked like he could swim perfectly from the way he was showing off his abs"

"You hit him on the head Jimin and he fell down the pipes. He is probably too hurt to swim back up" I glanced at Jin unwillingly. He was still staring at the place Jungkook had disappeared but this time he had a look of interest on his face. Why was he looking like that? To be honest, it was really starting to creep me out.

"Let me do it since I was the one who hit him and I don't want you to get hurt"

I scowled at the sound at Jimin's voice. I had worked so hard to get up just two pipes and he had ruin all that by getting into pointless fights and get me involved with his shit. "There is no point because you have already finished climbing all the pipes and I am still on the second one. Also don't be acting like you don't want people to get hurt when you just hit the life out of Jungkook... literally." I looked down in hopes that Jungkook had saved himself but there was still no sign of him. "If Jungkook is dead, you can guarantee that I will never talk to your murdering ass again"

I glared at Jimin one last time, took a deep breath and dived into the pool. The water was colder than the last time I had come into contact with it but it was easier to swim with most of my clothes off. I forced my eyes to open in the water which caused them to sting painfully. However, I had no time to react to pain: I had to find Jungkook quickly before he drowned. I swam to the bottom of the room and scanned the floor for Jungkook's body and sooner than later, I found him lying on the floor.

I swam over to him frantically, the water gliding past my body smoothly as I pushed it behind me. My forehead furrowed as I caught sight of a pale Jungkook, whose eyes and mouth were slightly open which allowed bubbles of gas to escape from his lungs. His body was half planted on the ground and half floating off the ground, allowing me to believe that he had attempted to try and swim back up. However, what caught my attention was the red substance circling his head. I let an unwanted gasp as I realised that it must be blood. Fuck you Jimin I thought as I grabbed hold of Jungkook's arms and attempted to lift most of his weight onto my shoulders. I smirked at the feeling of Jungkook's hard chest on my back, his weight crushing me forcefully but pleasurably. What the hell Y/N? He is drowning and that's what you think about? A voice criticised and I shrugged the thoughts out of my head, completely disgusted with myself. How could I be thinking about that right now? I tried to push up with my legs but failed: he was too heavy to lift up.

What do I do now? I asked myself, looking around to see if there was anything that could help me out. But there was nothing. Shit. My lungs burned as if it was lit up by a thousand torches which indicated that I was running out of oxygen. Jungkook must be running out too. I looked up at the surface of the water: it was much further away than before. I can't just leave Jungkook here and die because of Jimin I thought, more panicky than I was before. Then an idea crossed my head: maybe I could drag him up? I couldn't carry him but I could just pull him up and see how far I get without drowning. 

I took hold of Jungkook's arms again and started swimming butterfly strokes towards the surface. My lungs squeezed harder and harder with every stroke I did and I could feel myself starting to get light headed. I glanced at Jungkook and realised that there were no more bubbles of gas escaping from his mouth. I whimper escaped from my mouth, making my lungs burn even harder but I had to save Jungkook. I swam harder and harder to the top, enabling me to start seeing a distorted view of Jimin and Jin looking down at the water anxiously waiting for Jungkook and I to return.

A few seconds later, Jungkook and I's heads emerged from the surface and I took a deep, meaningful breath, filling my lungs with fresh and new oxygen. "I have missed you air" I panted out as a swam over to the pipes.

"Y/N you made it!" Jimin exclaimed with a sigh of relief. Jin just looked at Jungkook and I with a slightly annoyed look on his face, as if me being alive had just landed him in detention for a year. I stared back at him, confused at his change of attitude towards me. What did I ever do to him? I know there could only be one winner to this game but we had to work as a team, not hate on each other. Speaking of Jungkook, I realised that he was still pale and wasn't breathing at all. 

"Guys he is not breathing! What the fuck did you do Jimin?" However, Jimin was too shocked to reply. My heart starting beating fast like a pounding drum; it was as if I could hear it loud and clear. My hold on Jungkook began to deteriorate as I trembled with anger and fear; Jungkook may be dead. I was supposed to hate him for all the things he has done to me in my life but I just couldn't deny that I felt something for him. His big brown eyes had faded in colour and his skin had wrinkled greatly from the amount of time he was in the water. The thought of water invading his lungs as he hopelessly fought for his life forced a tear to escape my eyes and I helplessly thought of what Jungkook's life could of been. 

Suddenly, a body splashed into the water beside me and I realised that it was Jimin. My body trembled from anger and I clenched my fists ferociously. "YOU DID THIS TO HIM. WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU CONTROL YOUR ANGER? YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT IF YOU THINK..."

"Calm down... he might not be dead. We need to find a way to do CPR on him"

My anger levels dropped as I realised that Jimin might be right. I was so caught up thinking about the worst that I didn't think there was a way to actually save him. See what romance does to you Y/N? A voice echoed in my head but I shrugged it off eagerly. "How are we supposed to do that? There is no ground to put him on" 

Jimin looked around thoughtfully and without warning, he pushed Jungkook against the wall. Then to my horror, he started punching Jungkook's bare chest hard with increased speed and power after every punch he did. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Are you trying to break his ribs or something?" But Jimin didn't respond. Instead, he carried on beating Jungkook like he was a punching bag. I was just about to yank Jimin away from Jungkook when I heard a series of coughs and splutters coming from Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook took a deep breath and opened his eyes wide, allowing the captivating dark brown colour return to his pupils. 

"Why are you two looking at me like that?" He looked back and forth from me to Jimin and raised his eyebrows as he waited for an answer. I didn't bother to reply: instead, I pulled him into a deep hug and buried my head into his neck. I held him tight, not wanting to let go of his now warm skin. He wrapped his muscular arms around my back and rubbed it gently, causing tingly sparks to electrocute my body. 

"I am so glad you are okay" I said, breathing out a sigh of relief and letting him go softly.

"Well I am glad I had you to save my life Y/N. Thank you so much...when I fell into the water, I thought nobody would come down to save me. I thought you really hated me..."

"Well I forgive you Jungkook and I couldn't just let you die" My attention began to be drawn to the deep cut on the side of Jungkook's head which was leaking with fresh blood. "Oh you have a bad cut on your head and it's bleeding"

"Oh really? Oh shit" He placed his hands over the cut and flinched. He removed his hand straight away and clenched his teeth from the pain.

"Let me get it for you" I placed my hand over the cut and pressed down gently. Jungkook continued to flinch and I became saddened by the look of extreme pain Jungkook had on his face. "It's okay got you" We made eye contact and I removed my hand awkwardly.

"Anyways" Jungkook said, massaging the back of his neck, "let's give a round of applause to my knight in shining armour who got me into this shit in the first place. I really owe you one Jimin" Jungkook flashed Jimin a sarcastic smile and started clapping enthusiastically.

"Piss off Jungkook" Jimin scowled, folding his arms and rolling his eyes, "Don't piss me off next time" 

Suddenly I felt water enter my mouth uncontrollably. The water was rising up fast and was almost up to the ceiling. There was only the distance of a head left until the entire room would be filled with water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 8.6K 14
They all wake up one morning with the biggest hangover ever, none of them being able to remember what happened last night. Not even how one of them e...
54.7K 232 12
✦ 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋 Original / Male and Female / Ancient / High H / Drama / Comprehension / What does Gao H need to do a...
13.1K 611 23
You can read this if you want to experience the Today boyfriend/husband material Yoongi who is a pure green flag. This won't have any dark romance tr...
208K 4.7K 26
"Noona *sniffs*" "It's okay I'm here" And that's the reason why Jimin loves his noona more than anything ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ Thank you for your support and for...