Titan Slayer ( KNY x AOT )

By sweetnic___blossom

' Both world are cruel, but there are difference. The world that she entered was not a world where slayers ki... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Eprilouge
Special Chapter
Announcement!

Chapter 3

28.7K 771 495
By sweetnic___blossom

Sumiko's POV
I don't know when or how many hours I've been falling in this dark place. It was endless and I don't like it anymore, the pain from my body disappeared but my wounds in my waist didn't have the time to close. Thanlfully I stopped the bleeding, or else I will really die. A sudden light appeared making me closed my eyes. I felt a strong wind as I fall down, I decided to open my eyes and I was shocked when I realize I'm falling down towards the ground.

I clenched my sword and used one of my breath to protect me from clashing down. I used the Ice shield, the impact from the ground was strong enough to explode. Also my shield break making me lay down in the cracked ground. I panted, If I didn't use my shield, I'm already dead. I grunted as I sat up, there are less trees around me and the ground I'm sitting down was flat.

I can't see any houses nor people walking around. It was quiet, I never saw this place before also there are no places like this. I stand up but I hissed when I felt the pain in my waist. But I ignored it and walked slowly to not re open my wounds. I noticed somethin in the ground and approached it, my eyes widened. In front me there is a big footprint of a human, it's not that visible but you can figure it easily.

But this is weird, I should have seen some forest or small house. Even if I walk for long I don't know if I can find a house or a city. This place is like a dessert, or abandoned place. I smell something, it's a horse and also smell some persons. Are they riding a horse, then I have a chance to meet them. The problem is they may not trust me here, I have a hunch that I'm somewhere else. I heard gun shooting and saw a color green smoke. Also the horse are near, I can see some people riding on it. They are wearing a green haori with something on their waist. They seems noticed me making them stopped and one of them jump down.

I flinched when he suddenly grabbed a sword in the thing he was wearing before pointin in me. I also noticed that they are nervous and some of them are afraid. I don't know why but it seems they can't easily trust me.

" Why are wondering outside the wall?" I heard one of them spoke, he had a blonde hair and serious face. Also, he mentioned something like Wall.

" Wall? What are you talking about? Also I'm not an enemy, I'm a human." I said while facing the blonde haired man. He was just staring at me, the person who was poing it's sword to me had a brown hair and he was tall. I tensed when he started smelling me, what's wrong with him??

" We don't know if you're a Titan and we can't just trust you." Another voice said but it was cold and serious. My eyes met his onyx eyes, his face was also emotionless but I can see he is handsome.

" Like I said, I'm a human. I don't even know why am I here." I replied, the blonde hair man noticed that I was holding a sword making him jumo down to his sword and approached me. The man who just smelled me back down and stand beside the blonde one. Is he their leader?

" Then why are you here? Also with a sword." When he mentioned my sword everyone suddenly panicked while grabbing their blade. This maked me flinched, they really are careful about me. Also that black hair male mentioned a Titan.

" As far as I remember, I'm fighting many demons but sadly got defeated and I was sent here." I said, they were just staring at me, am I that weird or my clothes are also weird to them. But their clothes is more weirder, I guess. The blonde man was just staring at me before turning his back to mine and faced his mens.

" We will take her with us." He said making all of them widen their eyes.

" Oi! Erwin, we can't just trust her we don't know if she is an enemy or not." The black male said, I didn't said anything and waited for the man named Erwin to speak.

" It's true we can't trust her, but I'm curious about her." He replied before facing me again, the black hair man didn't respond. " Armin let her ride with you." The boy named Armin suddenly flinched but nod in agreement.

" This expedition is done! We didn't faced any titan but we met a mysterious girl. Time to go back!" I slowly approached Armin as he helped me ride on the horse, I thanked him and he gave me a small smile. The horse started to move, there people are different than us. They had something in their waist and also they can't easily trust outsider like me.

That Titan thing and Walls are bothering me. What is a titan? And why are they talking about the wall. I sighed, too many happened in just one day. I nearly defeated Muzan but I had too many enemies. Also I was sent in this mysterious world with mysterious peoples. I wonder if Sanemi was waiting for me again, I feel bad about him.

I snapped out when the horse was not running anymore, it's walking. I raise my head and my eyes widened. I met a gigantic wall infront of me and also the gate was opening. I can't say anything, I can't just believe it. So in these walls, humans are living in here. That's why I didn't see any humans outside or any village.

" Ne Armin, how long this wall are made?" I asked but it was a whisper, he tilt his head to face me.

" I don't know but it stand for many years." He replied, I humned in response. I heard some murmuring and saw lots of people gathered around. The thing is their eyes was on mine, making it more awkward. I guess because I'm wearing a different clothes. I just ignored them and faced infront, the whole place was full of houses. I wonder if they can go outside like Armin and the others.

The horse keep on walking until we arrived into a big castle like house. Erwin then jumped down, approaching someone and talking to him. The man whom he was talking stared at me making me flinched. Why does everyone keep on staring at me? After talking to the man Erwin approached me.

" All of you will go back to our basement except this girl, Levi and me. Armin get her sword." He said while facing tha man with raven hair, so his name is Levi. I sighed and gave my sword to Armin before jumping  down,feel the pain in my waist again making me hiss. I forgot I'm injured. Erwin then approached me grabbing my hand and put some handcuff.

" Hey, what are you doing?" I asked in surprise.

" Don't worry, you'll be having a special military tribunal. You will be judge if you are trusted or not. If you wanted to be trusted answer every question." Erwin said before walking inside, Levi and I followed him. So this is their way to be trusted, they need to prove themselves that they are a good person. The door opened and I saw many people with same clothes. Erwin and Levi went to the other side leaving me with two guards.

" Kneel there." One of them said, I sighed and kneeled while the other one placed a pole to tie my hands. I notice a different line up, also I don't know what will they judge about me. I notices Armin and two others staring at me. The door creaked opened and I saw an old man with glasses in his eyes. His face was so stern while looking at me, this place is intimidating.

" According to Erwin Smith commander of Survey Corps, they found you wondering outside the wall with only one sword while having an expedition. Care to explain why and what is your name?" He asked, I looked at Erwin and he was staring at me, I guess I need to explain it all.

" I'm Sumiko, It's true that I'm wondering outside, but It's for me to familiarize my sorrounding if I knew the place or not. But before I wonder, I met Erwin and the others. I don't know where am I or why is there a wall in this place. I also don't know what a Titan looks like." I answered, all of the people inside was shocked and started murmuring, except Erwin and Levi.

" Liar! You're just making an excuse for us to let you free, you're a titan like him!" One of the soldier said while pointing at the boy beside Armin. The boy just glared at them, I sighed and stared at the man who spoke.

" Like I said, I don't know what a titan looks like." I replied, the man infront of us interupted by clearing his throat.

" Then why are you here if you don't know a titan?" The judge asked.

" I'm a demon slayer, from the other dimension or world if that's what you understand. We don't fight Titans but we fight demons. While fighting seven of them I got defeated and sent here. If you don't believe me suit youself." I said, again some of the people inside started to murmur something. The judge humned in response, while staring at me.

" This will be the last question for you, are you an enemy or an ally?" He asked, I stayed quiet for a while. Knowing that I need to find my way back, I think it's not bad to become their ally.

" I don't kill humans, that's why I'm not an enemy." I answered, the judge didn't said anything and looked at Erwin.

" What will you say? Commamder Erwin?" I also looked at Erwin, he faced me before facing the judge.

" We will take responsibility of her, she will be part of the survey corps and we will watch her carefully." Erwin replied, the judge then hit something three times.

" Now it's fully decided, this girl is not an enemy, though some of us don't trust her but if she can kill titan and prove herself to you, start to trust her." He said, I sighed in relief. I manage to make them trust me. Though I need to fight some Titan outside the wall. I wonder if what Titan looks like? Like demons they are the humanities enemy.

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Pacifist By Erin

Fanfiction

397 46 20
How would you feel about falling in love with someone that's been trying to kill you ever since you were both kids? Well... This story is set in the...
672 12 10
Sabbath was called a demon in their village. They watched their sister from the side. Not knowing what to do. Sabbath wasn't one for... People. But w...
6.6K 237 16
"𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩" Obsessiveness. I...