I Love You(Lisrene)

By JichuUnnie_Jennie

A Lisrene story. A brown banged Thai girl named Lisa bumped into a black haired Korean girl named Irene and k... More

Characters
Chapter 1 "Their first kiss"
Chapter 2 "Lisrene dating"
Chapter 3 "I love you"
Chapter 4 "BPxRV"
Chapter 5 "Chaejoy"
Chapter 6 "Lisrene's sex"
Chapter 7 "Lisrene's valentines"(VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL)
LISRENE EDIT(not a chapter to read)
Chapter 8 "Lisa gives her heart to Irene"
Chapter 9 "BLACKVELVET secret basement"
Chapter 10 "Lisrene's marriage"
Chapter 11 "The baby"
Chapter 12 "8 months later..."
Chapter 13 "The birth of the baby named Eunyoung"
Chapter 14 "BLACKVELVET babysitting Eunyoung"
Chapter 16 "April Fools Day"
Chapter 17 "Easter"+Thank you to readers
Chapter 18 "BLACKVELVET Holiday Trip to Hawaii" pt.1/4

Chapter 15 "Lisa's birthday"

239 4 1
By JichuUnnie_Jennie

I'm sorry for being 1 day late.

Irene: "Girls. Lisa is away. We can decorate the house whilst she's away."

BLACKVELVET except for Lisa and Irene: "Ok."

Irene and the girls except for Lisa were decorating the house for 1/2 hours(1 and a half/1H 30Min) whilst Jennie and Wendy were making the cake. Jennie had to cook the cake whilst Wendy decorated it.

Irene: "i just got a call from Lisa and she will be here in 10 minutes. Hurry up!!!"

Jennie: "Wendy? Is the cake ready?"

Wendy: "Yes. Here it is."

The cake was chocolate flavored with white whip cream on the top with a candle with the number "23". And around the cake there was a text saying "Happy 23rd birthday" on the top and "Lisa" on the bottom.

Jennie: "Irene? Is this perfect?"

Irene: "100% yes but 0% no. So it is perfect. Lisa will like it. And Lisa will be in 5 minutes."

Wendy: "I worked hard on everything."

Irene: "Everyone!!! Lisa will be here in 3 minute!!! HIDE BEHIND THE COUCH!!!"

Lisa: "*comes in were the living room is dark and turns on the light*"

BLACKVELVET except for Lisa: "Happy 23rd Birthday, Lisa!!!"

Lisa: "Thank you. Thank you very much."

Jennie, Wendy and Rose: "*starts singing the birthday song* Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Lisa. Happy birthday to you."

Lisa: "Thanks."

Jennie: "Here is the cake. Make a wish and blow out the candle"

Lisa POV: "I wish that Irene could kiss me on the lips after i blow out the candle."

Lisa: "*blows out the candle*"

BLACKVELVET except for Lisa: "YAY!!!"

Irene: "*kisses Lisa on the lips after Lisa blew out the candle*"

Lisa: "My wish came true!!!"

Irene: "*hugs Lisa* I'm so happy for you"

TO BE CONTINUED...

JIchu Unnie: I'm sorry if i am late but happy birthday to Lisa. I hope Lisa had a nice birthday. Thanks for reading this chapter. See ya in the next chapter.

-J.U.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965K 36.5K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
87.6K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
259K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...