Where Love Begins (A Shawn Me...

η”± Marjorie56

HIGHEST RANKEDπŸ”₯: #13 under shawnmendes A Social Media Star, Y/N L/N. A normal girl who transformed into a... ζ›΄ε€š

Character List
About Y/N Y/L/N
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 20

145 2 2
η”± Marjorie56

Today was the day in which I would meet Shawn's team. Who are technically my team now for the next year or so.

Right now I'm just finishing up my look for the day.

Earlier today I was worried about what to wear. I was extremely nervous about what to put on, so I dialed Shawn's number.

He told me to just wear what I would usually wear. Which didn't really help because I wanted to impress them. And overall be liked by Shawn's team. There were so many things I could wear but I didn't want to set the wrong impression on them.

Like if I went all out and wore something that showed cleavage I didn't want them thinking that I was promiscuous by showing off my body. I didn't want them thinking I was arrogant by wearing a brand name, but if I wore something simple I didn't want them to think I wasn't trying to impress them.

I ended up mixing both a simple look and a bold look.

The simple part of the outfit was a white off the shoulder, long sleeved, crop top with light denim jeans and the bold statement of the outfit was a dark velvety purple Gucci handbag.

Shoes:

As I put on my shoes I heard a bunch of notifications coming from my phone.

I quickly grabbed my phone and saw that all the notifications were coming from Twitter and Instagram and other social media platforms.

According to the notifications some news was going on around my name.

I quickly dismissed it and grabbed my handbag, ready to head to Shawn's place.

I would check later whatever is going viral. I'm too, in my head about meeting Shawn's team which were also his close friends.

I grabbed my essentials from my room and headed to find my friends somewhere in the house. After a few minutes I found them.

They were all sitting in our living room, where all our rooms were. They were all cuddled together watching movies and editing their videos.

Garrett and Dylan (the puppies) ran up to me and jumped onto my legs. Their little paws reached my shins, I giggled and bent down to pet them. The little barks from the huskies caught everyone's attention.

"Aww you look cute!" Bethany said in awe with my appearance.

"Thanks Beth!" I smile.

"All for Shawn!" Tessa said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"You guys are dumb," I say rolling my eyes and sitting on the couch with them.

"She's trying to look good for Shawn," Emilio says.

"What are you talking about? Shawn is already bedazzled with me," I say jokingly batting my eyelashes.

"Oooo! Is #shipname confirmed?!" Froy yelled.

"Y'all are fools!" I say laughing.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Well I gotta get going guys. Wish me luck! Hopefully they'll like me," I frown.

"Awww they'll love you. I promise," Jazzy said encouragingly.

"I know. Hopefully," I say, sighing.

"Good luck we love you!" Ivan yelled as I took the elevator down to the garage.

"Love you guys too!" I say as the elevator doors shut.

Once I get to the garage I get into my Range Rover and crank up the AC.

I headed to a cute bakery in Beverly Hills to get a few gifts for Shawn and his friends.

I decided to get a few boxes of chocolate covered strawberries and a box of cut up bananas that were also covered in chocolate frosting.

I paid for the chocolate covered fruit and put them on the passenger seat. I then went to the driver's seat and headed down to LA where Shawn's condo was.

Pastries:

As I drove through all the traffic I finally got to Shawn's condo. I found a parking spot right in front of the building.

I looked at myself through the rear view mirror and reapplied some lip gloss, I fixed my hair and nervously turned off the car. I sighed as I got off the Range Rover and closed the door. I locked the doors and headed inside the building.

I walked around the building with the boxes of pastries, looking for Shawn's condo. It was my first time coming inside this building. I was excited to finally see where Shawn lives when he's in LA.

Once I finally got to Shawn's place I rang the doorbell, with my free hand. I heard heavy footsteps coming closer towards the door.

The closer the footsteps came, the more butterflies would erupt in my stomach. The door finally opened revealing a smiling Shawn. He looked so fricken cute, I couldn't help but smile.

"Y/N!" Shawn said happily, immediately pulling me into a hug.

"Shawn!" I loudly say pulling away from the hug.

"What's wrong?" Shawn said furrowing his eyebrows.

"You were squishing the boxes with chocolate covered strawberries," I say sadly looking down at them.

Shawn chuckled, shaking his head.

"I didn't even realize you had boxes. I was just excited to see you. Sorry for messing them up," Shawn said smiling.

"Awww it's okay, since you were sooo excited to see me!" I flirtatiously say.

"Ohh don't push it," Shawn said playfully, rolling his eyes, leading me into the condo. "Come on they're downstairs,"

I nodded, following Shawn down the stairs.

"You didn't have to, you know," Shawn said regarding the dessert.

"Oh I know. I wanted to," I smiled. "I want them to like me!"

"Don't be nervous. They'll love you!" Shawn said, shooting me a toothy smile, that made me melt inside.

"Here come on. Let me introduce you to everyone!" Shawn said excitedly once we got down the stairs.

I smiled as Shawn led the way inside the room where everyone was scattered around.

As everyone saw Shawn and I walk in, they all paid their attention to us.

"Hi guys. I'm Y/N!" I say waving my hand awkwardly.

They all muttered a hello and went back to their conversations.

Oh that's weird. I thought they would all pay more attention to me.

"Well I brought some chocolate covered strawberries and bananas from a great bakery," I said to them and placed them on the coffee table.

They all looked at me and ignored me continuing their own conversations.

I reluctantly sat down on the couch and put my hand bag in my lap. I quietly sat there by myself as Shawn spoke with his friends.

I silently listened to their conversations not wanting to interrupt their time.

I felt so out of place and not welcomed. I thought they'd all want to get to know me and talk, but they're all leaving me out of their conversations and I don't want to intervene.

After a few minutes of just sitting, Shawn comes over to me.

He motioned his hand for me to scoot over. I scooted more to the right accidentally bumping into one of the guys on the couch.

He turned around and looked at me up and down, rolled his eyes turning back to his conversation.

"Sorry," I muttered.

Shawn sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder, pulling us close.

"Why are you so quiet?" Shawn asks.

I shrug. "I don't think they like me," I said, meaning for only Shawn to hear.

"We don't," One of them said, putting their full attention on me.

"Excuse me? I say confused.

"You said that we don't like you. Well we don't," He said bluntly.

"Oh well I'm sorry to hear that," I say, in a sad tone.

"We expected someone better to open up for Shawn's shows. Someone better like Camila Cabello or Alessia Cara. You know actual singers and not a wannabe," A different guy said.

"Shawn didn't even want you as an opening act. We just couldn't find anyone else. He doesn't even like your voice. He doesn't think you have potential to become successful. He just took you in because you're famous and you'll bring in more people to the show," Another guy said.

"Is this true Shawn?" I say as my voice cracks.

"I- ughh- umm.." Shawn stuttered.

"That pause gave me the answer I was looking for," I say standing up and getting ready to leave.

Hearing that immediately made me angry. How could I've been so stupid and be fooled by him.

"I quit!" I spat at all of them.

"You can't. You um actually signed a contract saying you can't back out... with Andrew and David," Shawn said in a scared tone as he put his hands up in surrender.

"Yeah well like your friend said, I'm famous. Which means I have a lot of money and I can get fucking great ass lawyers to get me out of this fucking contract!" I say, at this point I wasn't even paying attention to what I was saying, I was just hurt.

All of Shawn's friends sat there in shock as they saw me run up the stairs.

I ran up the stairs and headed towards the door, tears streamed down my face.

I heard someone running up the stairs, trying to catch up to me. I knew for a fact it would be Shawn.

I felt him grab my arm making me face him.

"Leave me alone Shawn!" I loudly said, trying to pull away from his embrace.

"Y/N!" Shawn said, trying to get my attention.

"No Shawn! Let me go. You've done enough," I say, wiping the tears from my face and shoving him away from me.

I could see all of his friends at the bottom of the stairs staring at us with guilt written all over their faces.

As I shoved him I turned around to walk out the door. Shawn then came after me again and wrapped his arms around my waist not letting me get away.

"Shawn let me go. Please," I say, whispering the last part with a hurt tone as tears come down my face and I just give up. I stand there in his arms just crying wanting to just leave this forsaken place.

"Y/N! Y/N! It was a prank. It was a prank!" He frantically said hugging me. He had a few tears running down his face as well.

He hugged me really tight not letting go of me.

"What?" I say pulling away from the hug. "What are you talking about?"

"It was all a prank. I promise. I convinced the guys to pull a prank on you. I can show you the footage before you came. I promise Y/N," Shawn cried out as he pleaded with me to not go.

"You promise?" I say softly looking up to his beautiful brown hazel eyes.

I may be hurting, but I trust shawn so much it scares me. What if it's a lie and not a prank?

"I promise, beautiful. I would never let anyone hurt you!" Shawn said, pulling me into a hug.

I lifted my head from Shawn's shoulder and looked him in the eyes. Our faces were so close to each other. Shawn's eyes shifted to my lips as he tilted his head closer to mine, noses brushed one another's and our lips were slightly touching.

We broke our trance and quickly pulled away.

"Josiah! Give me your camera so we can show Y/N the footage before the prank!" Shawn said and all of his friends came towards us.

"Y/N! We're extremely sorry! This went way too far and we're completely and incredibly sorry!" One of his friends said.

I still didn't know any of their names, so I didn't know who was who.

"It's okay guys. If it really was a prank I forgive all of you," I say giving them a small smile.

"It was a prank! We promise you that. I'm Jake, Shawn's bodyguard. I clearly told him this was a bad idea, but the boy never listens!" He says, shaking his head like he's disappointed.

I giggle and I immediately turn my attention to Shawn.

"SHAWN PETER FUCKING RAUL MENDES!" I yelled at him and slapped his shoulder.

"Owww!" Shawn winces holding his shoulder.

"You asshole! You're gonna get payback," I say glaring at Shawn. "All of you are. Since we're all going on tour. I'll have plenty of time to get back at you, all of you. I actually don't quit," I say sassily to them as I pop out my hip and rest my hand in it.

"Oh no I'm not excited for this! I didn't want to get the prankster/YouTube side of you," One laughed.

"You guys unleashed my inner beast!" I joked.

"We should get back downstairs to sit," Shawn says, jabbing his thumb over his shoulder at the stairs.

We all agreed and went downstairs and sat down.

I sat down next to Shawn.

"Here let me properly introduce you to everyone!" Shawn says as he gestures to the first guy.

"This is Josiah, my photographer. We used his cameras to prank you. You already met Jake, my bodyguard. This is Geoff helps produce my songs. This is Brian and Matt," Shawn says, introducing me to all of them and I shake hands and he gestured to each one.

After saying hi to everyone Shawn and I sat on the couch that's in the room. He shows me the footage of them preparing to prank me. I laugh at how they we're all worried and scared of how the prank would turn out.

"Wow, you're such a good sport," Jake says and I giggle.

"Well in this business you have to learn to roll with everything. Plus I have two older brothers who mess with me a lot..." I say and Shawn looks at me to get my attention.

"Do you want anything to drink? We have soda and juice. Oh and we also have food," He says scratching the back of his head.

"Sure! I'll have a y/f/s please," I say and he nods then runs off in another direction as I just giggle lightly at him.

As I'm waiting for Shawn to come back with my drink, my phone dings causing me to pull it out of my purse.

When I look at it I see it's a million texts coming through from my idiot brothers:

I shake my head as I put my phone away. I feel hands go around my shoulders and start massaging them.

I look up, behind me to see Shawn is the one massaging my shoulders. I smile up at him and he smiles back.

"What's this for?" I ask. He grabs the drinks that were on the stool and sits next to me on the couch.

"You were looking tense for a moment there, thought I'd try to help. What's going on?" He asks and hands me the drink as he puts his out arm around my shoulder.

"Oh just my idiot brothers messing around with me," I say and he chuckles.

Shawn's POV (from right before he shows you the video):

Everyone settled down on the couch to show Y/N what we filmed before the prank started.

I stood up and walked up to where the camera was hidden.

"Wow Shawn! Becoming a youtuber. I'm so proud of you. You're out here getting the best hiding spots," Y/N says giggling.

Her giggles and voice are so adorable.

I turned around to face her.

"I learned from the best!" I say smiling and sitting next to her.

"Yeah. From all your stalking," Josiah snorted.

I immediately turned towards his direction and gave him a 'what the fuck' face. I immediately felt relieved when I heard Y/N laugh. I didn't want her thinking I was a weirdo.

"Awww I can tell we're all gonna get along. We can all gang up on Shawn here. We can tease and expose him!" Y/N says to everyone as I pat shawn lightly on the chest.

"Umm? What? I think not!" I say in a defensive tone looking at her.

"Umm! I think yes!" She remarked back at me.

That's what I loved about her. She always fights for what she wants and never settles for less. She's herself and doesn't care what others think. If this was another girl they wouldn't be this confident to talk back to me, the Shawn Mendes.

"Everyone except you thinks yes Mendes," Geoff says.

"Anywayss!" I say trying to change the subject.

Y/N just smiled and moved closer to me on the couch to see the clips on the camera.

"When he tries to change the subject!" Brian whispers to the group.

"I think he can hear us!" Y/N jokingly whispers back.

"Okay! I knew you guys were gonna get along, but why in a way where I'm the one getting bullied!" I say laughing and leaning back into the cushions putting my arm around Y/N's shoulder.

Geoff gives me a small smirk and I give him a face that says 'what?' He just shrugs and waits for Y/N to see the footage.

"Welllll, it is what it is, Mendes!" Y/N says.

"Hahaha!" I remarked at her sarcastically.

"Well it's kinda your fault cause we pranked her. 'To try to break the ice' and it was all your idea!" Matt defends.

"Okay whatever let's just watch these clips!" I say undefeated, but not wanting to argue with them anymore.

I pulled up the clip of when we were explaining the prank.

"Ok I'm nervous but excited. Just play it," Y/N adorably says.

I smiled at her and I could feel Jake poking my sides, teasing me. I ignored him because I knew he caught me smiling at how adorable she was.

I press play and the video starts.

Shawn- Hey guys so I'm here with my friends who are my team for mine and Y/N's tour. Today we're pranking the most poppin YouTuber out there.

Jake-  Hi Y/N *waves at camera*

Shawn- right, hiii. So she's on her dandy way to my condo right now and we decided last minute to prank her. So she has been extremely nervous to meet you guys. So I decided why don't we break this awkwardness with an amazing prank! *evil smile*

Josiah- yeah we all love what we've seen about her. She seems like a nice wonderful girl and she makes Shawnie boy here happy. Plus she has a wonderful voice. So of course I let Shawn use my camera.

Shawn- yeah on that note. We're, well not me, they're gonna make Y/N think they dislike her. They're going to also make her think she's just a youtuber and a social media person who doesn't have talent.

Matt- Yeahhh that sounds harsh dude.

Brian- Yeah we're so sorry in advance. We think you're so very talented.

Jake- I'm already saying that this is a bad idea. Mark my words!!

Geoff- Yea hopefully she doesn't want to end the tour......

The clip ends when they hide the camera.

"His words were marked," Y/N laughed while smiling her beautiful smile.

"Sorry about that," I say smiling back at her.

"No it's okay. I'm sorry too since I kind of overreacted. But I was really hurt," She frowned.

"You have nothing to worry about. We were all coming at you,"  I said and we all gave her a small hug.

"Do you want anything to drink? We have soda and juice. Oh and we also have food," I say scratching the back of my head.

"Sure! I'll have a y/f/s please," She says and smiles.

I nod and run up to where the bar was in my basement. I grabbed the drink as well as one for myself and walked back towards her. When I got back I saw her tensed up looking down at her phone.

I wonder if everything was alright. Like is her team alright? Maybe drama occurred?

I set the drink down on a table that was sat by the couch and went up to her, putting my hands on her shoulders. I massage a little bit with hopes of soothing her tense back and shoulders.

She turns back and looks up at me with a smile. I happily smile back at her.

"What's this for?" She asked, her voice in a whisper.

"You were looking tense for a moment there, thought I'd try to help. What's going on?" I ask her and hand her the drink, sitting and putting my arm around her shoulder, ready to listen. 

"Oh just my idiot brothers messing around with me," She says nonchalantly.

I chuckle and nod.

"Yeah they do tend to mess around a lot? What are they doing this time?" I ask and she lets out a huff of air.

Back to Y/n's prov:

"Yeah they do tend to mess around a lot? What are they doing this time?" He asks me and I let out a huff of air.

"They are just being their annoying selves and texting in the group chat about random stuff again," I say and he laughs.

"Don't tell me, it's about food?" He asks and I giggle.

"Bingo...." I say causing us to start uncontrollably laughing together making everyone look at us.

"Why are you guys laughing so hard?" Geoff asks only making us laugh even more.

"He literally knows my brothers so well, it's kinda scary......" I say and Shawn lets out a snort.

"Well we hang," He says and I agree with a shrug of my shoulders.

"You're not wrong there," I say and we look at each other all serious. Only to start bursting with laughter again, but this thine the others join in.

"You too are the cutest......" says Brian and I blush a little.

Why did my heart just flutter at him calling us cute? Did he mean we are cute together? Or just in general?

She turns back and looks up at me with a smile. I happily smile back at her.

"What's this for?" She asked, her voice in a whisper.

"You were looking tense for a moment there, thought I'd try to help. What's going on?" I ask her and hand her the drink, sitting and putting my arm around her shoulder, ready to listen. 

"Oh just my idiot brothers messing around with me," She says nonchalantly.

I chuckle and nod.

"Yeah they do tend to mess around a lot? What are they doing this time?" I ask and she lets out a huff of air.

Back to Y/n's prov:

"Yeah they do tend to mess around a lot? What are they doing this time?" He asks me and I let out a huff of air.

"They are just being their annoying selves and texting in the group chat about random stuff again," I say and he laughs.

"Don't tell me, it's about food?" He asks and I giggle.

"Bingo...." I say causing us to start uncontrollably laughing together making everyone look at us.

"Why are you guys laughing so hard?" Geoff asks only making us laugh even more.

"He literally knows my brothers so well, it's kinda scary......" I say and Shawn lets out a snort.

"Well we hang," He says and I agree with a shrug of my shoulders.

"You're not wrong there," I say and we look at each other all serious. Only to start bursting with laughter again, but this thine the others join in.

"You too are the cutest......" says Brian and I blush a little.

Why did my heart just flutter at him calling us cute? Did he mean we are cute together? Or just in general?

"Well thank you," I say and Shawn chuckles.

"Hey, muffins, where's the bathroom..." I turn to the side and ask Shawn.

"Really!! That again!" He says and smacks his forehead making me giggle.

"Of course muffins, you will always be my muffins!!!" I say in a funny accent with a shout that makes me sound like I'm a war hero in a war movie.

"Ugggh, it's that way..." He says pointing to the right and I giggle.

"Don't be mad! You secretly love it and you know it." Geoff says as I skip off to the bathroom.

I go to the bathroom and when I'm done I walk back out only to plop back down right besides Shawn. He looks at me all shocked.

"That was fast." He says and I giggle.

"Of course it was. I only had to pee," I say and Geoff makes a gag noise.

"TMI!" Geoff says and I giggle.

"Oh please! There's so much worse words than the word pee," I say and all the guys start laughing.

"I mean she has a point. There's..." Jake was about to start naming words off.

"Ok stop there we do not need to hear them..." Geoff says, causing me to giggle at Jake's face that says 'well excuse you!'

"Well fine then..." Jake says and walks out of the room. I giggle.

My phone lights up yet again and I groan, thinking it's my brothers. I look at it and I smile when I see that it's Nick. Not my lame brothers, who are happening to make me mad today.

"Who's texting you now, can't be your brothers. You're smiling," Shawn says with a hint of something that I can't place in his tone.

"Oh! Is shawn jealous!?" All the guys yell, clearly catching the emotion I couldn't put a finger on. I giggle as shawn becomes a tomato.

Could he actually be jealous? No, he couldn't be. Could he?

"N.....n....NO! I was just curious!" He says in a defensive tone and I just giggle it off.

Wow, why does that hurt more than it should? He'd never actually want to be with me so why's it hurt hearing him be so defensive about it? Could I want more? Well yeah I've already established I do? But...... never mind....

"Y/nnnn... you ok?" Shawn says waving a hand in front of my face, breaking me from my trance that I had no idea I was even in.

"Oh! Uhh, yeah, yeah. Just uhh zoned out I guess," I say and look back at my phone to see Nick's text.

"Hey bitch! Haven't seen you in a while. Wanna do something today?" Nick's text read causing me to giggle.

"What?" Shawn asks and I just simply pass him the phone and he just shakes his head with a light chuckle.

"Nick and his random texts," Shawn says, shaking his head, handing my phone back to me.

"Who's Nick?" Says Geoff with an eyebrow raised.

Shawn and I made eye contact for a split second and we silently decided to mess with the guys. Shawn gets my hint and nods at me.

"Oh, he's my boyfriend..." I say and all the guys mouths drop. Shawn and I start laughing a belly rolling laugh.

"Wait! Hey! That's not nice!" Jake says catching on that we lied to them. They all started realizing that we were just messing with them.

"No, I don't have a boyfriend. Nick is one of my best friends," I laughed explaining to them.

"Well at least we're off the hook for a prank..." Geoff says and Shawn just looks at him.

"You're never off the hook with her," Shawn says and Geoff gulps.

"Oh believe me I'm more evil then I look when it comes to pranks!" I say and they all look like they've started to sweat.

"She is! One time she locked me and Nick in her elevator! We were unable to get out for a while," Shawn says and all the guys eyes widen.

"A sweet girl like you did that?!" Matt says, causing me to giggle and nod.

"Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not as sweet as I put off all the time. I do have an evil pranking side," I say. I giggle when they all just kinda shrug it off, trying not to get on my bad side.

I texted Nick back.

Text:

Heyy boo 💙 yeah! We definitely should. I'm currently meeting Shawn's team right now. So I'll text you when I'm on my way home so we can meet there!

He texted back and agreed with me.

After a few hours of getting to know everyone, it started to get dark.

Slowly but surely everyone started leaving. Until it was just Shawn and I.

"Sooo what did you think? It wasn't that bad right??" Shawn asked as he moved his body facing me on the couch. His arm leaning on the couch, his elbow supporting his face that his palm was holding.

I looked back at him.

"You're right. I should've trusted you. It wasn't bad. I was just overthinking," I laughed.

"It's all good. I would've been nervous too," He said.

"So, it's just us now," I say looking at the empty room.

"Yeah," He said.

We both embraced the comfortable silence.

"Nice place you got. It's cute," I say examining the place.

Shawn stood up and I looked at him weirdly.

"Come on," He said, reaching out for my hand.

"What are you doing, silly?" I say reluctantly standing up, holding his huge hand.

"I'm gonna show you around. A tour of my place." He says,

"So you already know this place, the basement. This is like my man cave. Every time I have a lot of people over we just chill here," He says motioning his arms in a circle.

"Now come on, let's go upstairs to where you came in from the front door," Shawn fastly says.

He leads me up the stairs while holding the palm of my hand. I blushed and looked down.

Uggh! The butterflies he gives me! It makes me wanna jump on him and just smash my lips to his, but I can't can I? No, that would be insanely inappropriate. We're just friends, that's it.

"So this is the living room. I have these creme couches facing my tv. Then we walk here to where the kitchen/dining area is," He said walking fast. I quietly observed the place letting him do all the talking. I enjoyed this moment. It was us, me and him. No one else. He was holding my hand, like there was nothing else in the world.

He led me up to the upstairs.

"This is my bathroom, and my closet. And finally this is my room. It has this amazing view of LA. It's so beautiful. Look come here," He says leading me to a balcony.

The fresh wind hit me. I looked out at the dark night sky.

"It's beautiful out here Shawn. This is an amazing place to write music," I say looking at him.

"Yeah it is. Also I just wanna say how beautiful you look! Like the moon is shining on your beautiful hair and face. You look straight out of a movie," He said examining me.

"Awww Shawn. You're so sweet! Whoever ends up with you as their husband is a very lucky woman." I say, my heart breaking knowing that it won't be me.

"Well the only woman I see tonight is you!" He says and he pushes me out then pulls me in and starts to sway for a few minutes. 

My heart skipped a beat when he said that.

"Shawn, why are we dancing there's no music playing," I ask and look up at his tall figure. I smiled at him and hugged him as he hugged me close just swaying back and forth for a bit.

"You don't always need music to dance....." he says trailing off as he just sways a little more.

I swear when I hugged him and was in his arms just swaying I saw bright flashes. But I ignored it, just wanting to focus on being in his arms for the small time being.

We slowly come to a stop and just look out over the view again.

"Hey? You wanna come over at mine? I just remembered I told Nick I'd meet him tonight. Maybe you can sleep over?" I suggested looking up at him, not letting go of this hug.

His arms were wrapped around my waist and my arms under his shoulders. He towered over me, face on top of my head.

I looked up at him, our faces were close to each other.

I could just kiss him right here right now...... no don't you dear. You don't want to lose him.

"Yeah sure," He said letting go of the hug. "Let me just go get some pjs!" He said going into his closet and grabbing a small backpack, to only put some things in I'm assuming.

As he's in the bathroom I closed his balcony's sliding door and lay my head against it with a small sigh.

What were you thinking?! Uggh!

I then go and sit on his bed and wait patiently for him to be ready to go.

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

personal slave η”± Girlfan7p

同人小说

844K 39.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
511K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
318K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...