The Love Project (ShuichixKok...

By novacationn

Shuichi Saihara's trying to live his best life without any trickery, lying, or scheming. It's going pretty we... More

Assigning Partners
I Fell For You!
A Robot's Advice
Sweet Dreams
Shumai it is!
Get to Work!
Shove your way to him
Purple and Green don't make Blue
Brain Freeze
A Detective's Fluttering Heart
A Declaration of War
Troublesome Note Passing
Shuichi's Antenna
Tasteless Nightmares
Bracelets and Blueberries
Nosy and Annoying
Do you wanna die? (Kaito x Maki Side Story)
Rooftop Worries
Truthful Apologises
To the Mall!
Ice Cream, Photos, and Fluttering
A Fortune Teller's Wisdom
Burning Bridges
Shuichi's Hat
Letting You Go
Go Get Him!
Confessions
The Love Project
Second in Comand (Epilogue)
Author's note #2

Author's Note

6.6K 219 69
By novacationn

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading The Love Project!

I never expected for this story I started one night in August would get this much attention! I was happy when I got 100 reads, so thank you so much for your support!!

This is actually the first story I've ever finished and it's all thanks to your guys' nice comments :)

I love reading your comments and they always make me laugh! I really appreciate all the love you've give to this story and I'm really glad you liked it!!

So, I have something to ask!

The official story is over, but I do have some ideas for 1 or more epilogue chapters. These chapters would just be fluff (maybe a little spicy idk) and give you a look into Kokichi and Shuichi's relationship! I hate it when a story ends without really showing the characters actually dating, so I wanted to add something in.

My worry is that I'll drag the story out too long. The story is already 27 chapters long (not including the side story). I don't want to make it unbearably long. Then again, I still want to write cute moments between Shuichi and Kokichi.

What would you guys like to see? Please let me know!

On another note, I'm working on a Hajime x Nagito story! If you like that ship or my writing, I would appreciate it if you checked it out! I'll publish it soon!

Finally, that's all for now. Thank you again for all the support! I love you all and thank you for reading!!!

-Dv._.writes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521 13 27
Saiouma Story ( ja ich schreibe es auf Englisch) Ultimate High School Au (my Au) Kokichi Ouma (The Ultimate Supreme Leader) is a mysterious liar who...
184K 5.9K 15
Kokichi Ouma wants to end the killing game no matter what. Even if it means concealing his true emotions and pretending to be the mastermind, making...
2.5K 148 33
πŸŒΎπ™π™π™„π™‚π™‚π™€π™ π™’π˜Όπ™π™‰π™„π™‰π™‚π™ŽπŸŒΎ -𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 π™π™€π™π™π™Šπ™Ž -π™ˆπ™€π™‰π™π™„π™Šπ™‰π™Ž π™Šπ™ π™Žπ™π™„π˜Ύπ™„π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™‡ π™π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™‚π™ƒπ™π™Ž πŸŒΎπ™π™„π™‰π™„π™Žπ™ƒπ™€π˜Ώ π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€...
11.9K 189 15
It's a regular day in the killing game and Shuichi encounters Kokichi Ouma. "Let's get out of here." "H-how.?!" Read to find out! β€οΈπŸ’•