Eclipse

By chloedubee

Sequel to Persevere! Ellie, or should I say Eclipse is back on earth after 50 years. She has been sent back b... More

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five

Two

14.6K 685 77
By chloedubee

They nodded slowly, trying to process the large amount of information I just threw at them. 

"You've been praying?" Jack asked his mom. 

She nodded slowly, not breaking eye contact with me. She gave me a smile. but something seemed off about it. 

She got up, looking like she was going to give me a hug but before reaching me she punched me. In the face. Very hard. 

It of course didn't hurt at all I barely felt it, I just looked at her in confusion even her son blinking at her. 

This was not going to help him believe he wasn't high and hallucinating. 

"Uhhhh... What was that?" 

She frowned and then pinched me making me leap backwards, holding my arm protectively. 

"Jen?" I asked as she lunged at me, considering to pinch me all over my arms, occasionally adding a little flick. 

I lifted her off me, restringing her arms to stop her from pinching me. 

"Mom?" Jack asked, seeming even more worried now. 

She gave us a sheepish smile shrugging, "I had to check if I was dreaming." 

"You're supposed to pinch yourself, not attack me!" I said, shaking me head at her. 

She shrugged, returning to her seat like she didn't just lunge at me like that. 

"Anyways..." I said, giving her a careful look before continuing, "Want to explain to me your situation? You didn't say much in you prayers." 

She nodded, cuddling into the couch. 

I quickly summoned a few lattes, placing one in each of our laps and blankets to make us cozier, wrapping around us gently. 

Jack had a huge smile on his face, happily cuddling into the blanket making me giggle a little. He was a pretty large and intimidating man, he obviously had no problem with me anymore. 

"Its kind of complicated but I'll do my best to explain. So, lets start off with the fact that some God took over earth." I raised eyebrow at that, I was not expecting this. 

"No clue what his name is, everyone just calls him Tyran, short for Tyrannous which is quite fitting for him. He controls the entire planet, killing off all of the humans immediately then enslaving the weak. He goes from pack to pack, ordering everyone around and then taking all of the weak werewolves, the runts mostly, and no one ever sees them again. We've been told that he's hitting our pack next and we're, as you can expect, incredibly worried. We have a lot of weaker werewolves living with us, some even half human who will all get taken." 

Her hands were shaking at the end and I secretly changed her coffee to decaf. I could see that Jack was really tense, shifting under the blanket he was once so content in. 

I frowned. While reflecting on their words, devising a plan, I reached into their minds calming them gently. 

They both settled down, seeming to be relaxed for the first time in a while. 

They both drifted off to sleep, clearly very tired, they probably haven't been sleeping properly. 

I walked around the house, humming to myself as I thought. Around me the wild life flourished, flowers blooming and growing and plants losing their brown, turning a healthy shade of green. 

Since I am the daughter of the sun plants love me, it explains my green thumb and love of nature for sure. 

I walked out of their house, deciding to examine everything for myself before building a proper plan. I walked down the small windy path, heading towards the pack house. 

The grass around my turned greener and more lush as the trees stood straighter, their flowers blooming beautifully. 

I lightly stroked stroked a beautiful yellow flower, letting my thoughts run and it grew larger than all of the other around it, seeming to reach out to me. 

I sighed, entering the large clearing in front of the pack house. 

Again they all surrounded me so I just sighed, sitting in the middle of the fields. 

A man I immediately recognized as the alpha came storming out of the house. 

She looked at me, letting his power flow out of him, making everyone around him very uncomfortable as he stalked in my direction. 

I smiled sweetly at him which, although it didn't show on his face, caught him off guard a bit. 

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY LAND?!" He bellowed, his fists clenched by his sides, making all his warriors cower away. 

I giggled which only seemed to make him more furious. 

He lunged at me and everyone gasped as he went right through me like I wasn't even there. 

A new trick I'd picked up, came with teleportation. I could materialize or become just a figment of light, its kind of complicated but is definitely helpful. 

"What the fuck?" He asked turning to me. 

"How does this projection look so real." He mumbled to himself, utterly confused. 

I giggled again, "I'm not a projection, although I get why you might think that." I extended my hand to him, "Hi, I'm Eclipse." 

He snarled at me ad lunged again, this time I pushed him over gently from which he leaped right back up. 

"Oh my goodness, you're just like Jack. I'm guessing you guys are friends?" 

"How the fuck do you know Jack?" He growled deeply, claws and teeth extending as he bent down in an attacking position. 

I rolled my eyes, "Did Jen tell absolutely no one about me? Geez." 

He growled and lunged again which I easily deflected pushing him over again. 

"Please stop trying to attack me, you're just going to tire yourself out." 

He growled deeply, lunging one more time before giving up.

I smiled, "Thank you, now to ask your earlier question, I'm Jen's sister, Jack's aunt." 

He tilted his head in confusion. 

"Jack's only aunt died 50 years ago. Nice try but as alpha I had to learn about the pack leaders' family trees." 

"At least they added me to that." I mumbled shaking my head. 

"Not to mention her name was Ellie, not Eclipse." 

"Yes, I go by both. My earth parents named me Ellie but my real name is Eclipse." 

He tried attacking me again but I easily deflected crossing my arms over my chest.

"Considering you're my mother's creation you sure do attack me a lot, like damn, I need to talk to her." 

"Your mother?" He said, looking completely puzzled. 

"Yes, my mother, the moon." 

Everyone in the clearing went silent looking at me like, 'what the fuck is this girl on.' 

"I am Jen's sister, I sort of died but not really, turns out I'm a god, heard some prayers and here I am." Was I have to go over this with everyone? That'd be annoying as hell. 

He looked even more confused but his claws and teeth retracted. 

"Come sit." I said, patting on the grass next to me. 

He turned up his nose at it and I sighed, typical alpha won't sit on the ground with me. 

I grew myself a chair out of wood, creating a small weirdly shaped tree who's branches gave a sort of peacock effect behind it, filled with flowers. 

I grew him a matching one across from me and gestured to it. 

He reluctantly sat down, giving me a weird look. 

I grew a small table in the middle, summoning lattes onto it and one into my hand. 

I LOVE lattes.

I smiled at him, placing a platter of his favorite cookies on the table. 

I grew a small table to the side on which I placed a large platter of cookies with everyone's favorites and a small sign saying take one for everyone else in the clearing. 

They all stared at me with their eyes wide, inspecting whether or not the cookies are safe to eat. 

"So, I have a plan for helping your pack out with the whole Tyran business but it'll be very hard to discuss properly if you continue attempting to attack me." 

He nodded, trying not to show any emotions but I could tell his primary one was curiosity. 

"You can relax, I can read your emotions and thoughts so there's no need to try and hide it." 

He frowned but relaxed a little, his face regaining its expressions. 

"Now, drink you latte and tell me everything you know." 

We sat there for about a half hour as he told me everything he knew about this Tyran man. He basically told me the same thing as Jen just in a much longer, necessary way. I almost yelled at him, 'bro! Get to the point!' But I don't think he would've appreciated it. 

After that I grew a small garden around the chairs and table so it looked less out of place and begun my inspection of the territories. 

The alpha gave out an order to stop everyone from attacking me but he ordered a few people to shadow me. He thought I didn't know but he should've known better, I knew the moment they started though I let them believe I didn't. 

I teleported to the roof of the pack house, watching the wolves' expressions turn to panic, laughing gently. 

I closed my eyes, feeling everyone around me. I memorized the entire layout, inspecting all of the people, searching for the weakest ones that would be taken. 

I found them all together in one place, off to the side in their own area of sorts. 

I teleported over there to find a bunch of run down homes. They were barely standing and were absolutely tiny. 

I went from house to house invisibly inspecting everything. 

This is horrible, I just kept thinking. 

I would have to have a chat with the alpha about these living conditions. 

I walked to the middle of the circle all the houses gathered around where there was a fountain. It was old, rusted and no longer spat water but you could tell it was once beautiful. Everything around here was run down. 

I touched the fountain and it immediately returned to its former glory. The rust disappearing and the fountain flowing again. 

I raised my hands, closing my eyes and all of the wildlife flourished around me. The trees regained their health and flowers grew lining the houses making it seem like a fantasy forest house instead of the creepy haunted houses everyone steers clear of. 

I sprouted a garden in a corner that grew vegetable and fruits of all kinds, lined with rocks to show it's purpose and separate it from anything that wasn't edible. 

A small group of people stepped out from their houses, 4 of them, 2 women and 2 men. I could tell immediately these were the weakest pack members and would be the ones to be taken. 

They gasped, looking around in wonder as they saw my changes. 

One girl leapt from thing to thing, happily admiring them. 

I smiled at all of them as they started to notice me. 

I waved my hand and a patio with chairs surrounding a large fire pit/ table appeared in an empty space. 

I sat down gesturing for everyone to sit with me. 

They did so without another thought, though very wary of me. It was clear that they hadn't been treated very well. 

They were all way too skinny to be healthy, lightly covered in dirt and wore dirty ripped clothing. Some had bruises and cuts that were healing too slowly, some walking with limps. 

"Hi, I'm Eclipse." I introduced. 

"I'm Gabbie, this is Montana, Leon and Mario." The youngest girl introduced. She looked like she was probably in her early twenties and was the only one still full of life. 

Montana looked to be in her forties and looked extremely weak for her age. Leon and Mario were identical twins, both in their mid-twenties.

I took a quick peak in their minds and placed their favorite meals in front of them. 

They all gasped, looking at me with wide eyes. 

"Dig in." I said, summoning myself yet another latte, this one cinnamon flavored. 

They started eating hesitantly at first but then dug in, devouring the food. 

Their meals magically replenished themselves until the person eating them was full so I didn't need to worry about the portions. 

While they ate I sighed, taking in their bad forms. 

Without moving finger I instantly made them clean and put them in comfier, high quality clothes. I nursed their bodies to full health as best as I could. 

They gasped, looking down at their appearances. Their scars disappeared, the color returning to their faces. Their hair turned silky smooth, no longer dead and dry. 

I brought their weight up to normal, adding a normal level of muscle here and there. 

"Much better." I said with a smile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 31 23
When Sun and the moon hugged, the world named it Eclipse. But is it really the sun and really the moon? Or it is the both the reflectors of sun, usin...
10.4K 305 30
Abby is a normal girl till she finds her soulmate. With their love and bound, she discovers a part of herself she had no idea existed: her dark side...
32.2K 953 28
In the world of vampires, the three kings have ruled with an iron fist for centuries, believing that they were the most powerful beings in existence...
60.8K 5.9K 60
Vampires have Slayers. Werewolves have Trackers. Everything else has a Hunter. --- Defeated gods. Check. Stopped apocalypse (twice). Check. Able to...