𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊? ᵏ ᵉⁱʲⁱʳᵒ

-40KKAGS द्वारा

⁺◟kirishima eijiro x reader textfic . . . ︎ꜜ ❝𝙣 𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨,, 𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙚 && 𝙞 𝙘𝙖�... अधिक

000 // welcome to gotmilk?
001 // class 1-b
002 // WHO SAID THAT?
003 // the gotmilk gods
004 // only if you knew
005 // i love you
006 // best waifu
007 // game plan b
008 // love letter
009 // love letter II
011 // sleepy cuddles
012 // clown shit v.1
013 // ill never hit you *inserts lenny face
014 // the three musketers since birth & thats on period
015 // so its a date then?
016 // star gazing type flicks
017 // star gazing type flicks II
018 // group chat vibez
019 // you aint my daddy
020 // new friend requests
021 // thick
022 // meme god
023 // fukurohuh?! I
024 // fukurohuh?! II
025 // akinori's gay teammates
026 // sunshine nugget
027 // the bathroom kidz
028 // café tingz
029 // world wide news
030 // homeboy would never break up with me
031 // cash app failure
032 // a blob fish?
033 // sub & dom
034 // i think i like this group of kids
000 // log out of gotmilk?

010 // love letter III

8.6K 320 534
-40KKAGS द्वारा

(a/n: this chapter is a bit long.)

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Kirishima Eijiro, will you be my manly boyfriend?

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

group chat; bakusquad [explo leader, explo pinky, explo bolt, explo rock, and explo tape]

explo pinky
i see y'all set up the flowers

explo bolt
yea we put the flowers against her door with the letter in front of em

explo tape
it was my idea

explo pinky
okay... so our last step to our plan is to get y/n to go to her dorm

explo bolt
otay

private chat [robin and batman]

robin
hey y/n wyd?

batman
sitting in the common room with my barbie doll

robin
kendo?

batman
duh

robin
oh lmao

i think my charger is in your room

batman
why would it be in my room?

robin
cs momo used it & ig kendo did too

batman
okay i'll bring it to you

robin
tell kendo to give it to me

batman
if that's the case then i'll get it later

robin
my phone is on 2%

batman
okay i'll get it now then :(

Y/n lazily got up from the couch in the common room and headed up to the third floor to achieve Mina's charger.

She decided to take the stairs since she noticed a flower trail leading up to it.

Little did she know if she took the elevator, there would also be petals leading to her room.

Walking up the stairs and to the third floor, she notices f/f (a/n: favorite flowers) that are wrapping in plastic, laying outside of her dorm room.

She bent down to pick up the flowers, which had a envelope attached to it.

The envelope was burgundy which was sealed with a light pink heart. The h/c haired female decided to enter her dorm room, thinking the note was somewhat personal, or special.

She sat on her bed, setting the flowers next to her, opening the envelope. It didn't have any words on the outside, so she obviously didn't know who it was from.

After taking out the letter of the envelope, she read the words that were written in very fine hand writing. "Is this Bakugo's hand writing?" She questioned.

She read the letter, many questions going through her head as she thought as to why it was so short. She turned the paper to the back and saw a small paragraph.

She read it, smiling throughout. 'You make my kokoro go doki doki? Sounds like something shosho would say.' She thought to herself.

She read the small cursive signature at the bottom, gasping seeing it was from Kirishima. 50% of her brain thought it was from Kirishima, and 25% was from Bakugo and Todoroki.

Y/n screamed, stomping her feet on the ground. "I guess she's excited." Kendo said to absolutely no one, but of course she knew about the plan to get Y/n and Kirishima together.

She ran down the stairs to be met with the face of Kendo and Mina. "Why are you here Mina?" Y/n asked. "My charger..." Said female stated.

"Ooo I see you got the letter from Kirishima!" Mina jumped up and down, fangirling.

"Yea, take me to him now! I'll be back Kendo." Y/n stated, running out of the alliances of 1-B with Mina.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Y/n and Mina entered the alliances of 1-A.

To the girl's luck, Kirishima was right there sitting on the couch in the common room with Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, and Todoroki.

"Kiribabey!" Y/n shouted running towards the red haired. "You finally manned (a/n: not even a word, at least i think.) up! We're now boyfriend and girlfriend! Yeehaw!" She stated, jumping onto Kirishima as she hooked her lower legs around Kirishima's hips, grabbing onto his shoulders.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend? I don't know what you're talking about." He smiled, putting his hands under her knees, to make sure she doesn't fall.

"Nani? Nonsense? You wrote a fucking love letter to me!"

"Excuse me L/n, but those words are not permitted in these dorms, or around other human beings!" Tenya shouted, chopping the air. 'Confusion.' She thought to herself.

"Yeah okay..." You said, rolling your eyes. "Then how do you explain this?" You asked, clapping twice, staring at Mina to give you the letter.

She gave you the letter and Kirishima put you down, grabbing the letter from your hands.

"Mina! I told you I didn't want to write it!" Kirishima shouted.

"Which is exactly why Bakugo wrote it!" She stated, smiling.

'I knew that hand writing was familiar.' Y/n thought.

"You make my kokoro go doki doki? Todoroki were you in on this too?!" Kirishima asked.

"No." Todoroki stated.

"I guess I have to do everything my fucking self." Y/n stated, bending down on one knee.

"L/n!"

"Sorry." She rolled her eyes as she cleared her voice. "Kirishima Eijiro, will you be my manly boyfriend?" She asked.

That question gave everyone in the room the 'what the fuck' look. Besides Tenya of course.

Kirishima blushed, as he nodded.

Y/n got up and hugged said male, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"You missed." He said, pouting.

Y/n laughed slightly, "I don't think you're ready for the lips yet."

"What?! Why?! I'm manly enough!" He pokes his chest out, which made Y/n laugh as she used her index finger to poke his stomach.

"You're too cute." Y/n stated, linking her arms with Kirishima's. "So why haven't you been answering my damn texts?" She asked, looking at Kirishima.

"Long story short, I took his phone and I forgot to text you back." Mina stated.

"Oh, then don't read the messages." Y/n said, walking out of 1-A dorms and heading over to 1-B's dorms.

.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

Yes these were uploaded at 6 am 🙃 . (not like anyone pays attention)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.1K 106 14
,,𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧" __ "I wanted to watch the world burn, but instead I burned my heart with love."
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
9.5K 671 31
사랑⠀⠀౨ৎ⠀⠀♡ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗒 𝗇𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖻𝗈𝗋 、🐇 ┈⵿ ?
love. god द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

12.6K 1K 10
𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 [ h. yachi , fem!reader , slow updates ] i think i love women the way i'm supposed to love men.