The Bet on Camila (Camren)

By Poets_XXVII_Soul

Lauren Jauregui was the most popular student at Freedmont High. She was class president, head of student coun... More

The Bet
Studying
The Game
Bring it on
Movie night
Just a kiss
Warning
Blissful
Little secret
Birthday Present
Special Moment
The Next Day
Revelations
Last Night
Once a player...Always a player
Somebody New
Prom Night
Trouble
Sequel
Stronger Than Us

Love

5.2K 107 27
By Poets_XXVII_Soul

Camila closed her eyes and leaned into Lauren's affectionate embrace.

"Camz...I've missed you so much..." Laur breathed.

The brunette let out a breath and closed her eyes tightly, trying to hold back the tears. Lauren leaned her head down on Camila shoulder and held on to her for dear life.

After a moment the dark haired reached around and grabbed one of Camila's arms turning her around slowly. The brunette's eyes were slightly red and puffy with tears streaming down her face. Lauren looked into those beautiful brown eyes and was on the verge of tears herself.

Lauren held both of Camila's hands in her own and leaned closer to the brunette's face making their breaths mingle. Camila was so overcome with emotion she couldn't speak.

"I love you so much," the green eyed whispered cupping Camila's cheek softly.

The brunette let out a tearful chuckle and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck. "I...I love you more..." Camila got out.

They both leaned forward slowly and their lips finally met. Lauren had missed this so much. Those warm soft lips against hers were heaven. She gently nipped the brunette's lower lip and then they slowly lingered their mouths together.

There's that feeling I was missing. Camila thought pushing her lips more firmly to Lauren's. Just as the brunette was getting more into the kiss it was broken suddenly by Laur.

"Ow..." She whispered.

"Oh, I'm sorry...I forgot," Camila said soothingly.

"Humph, it was worth it," Lauren said with a hint of a smile.

Camila brought her hand to Lauren's chest and felt a rapidly beating heart under her hand.

"At least I still give you the same reaction," the brunette said smiling.

Laur ducked her head bashfully and then smiled back. It was then that Camila noticed a glimmer of a silver chain showing under her shirt.

"What's this?" She asked grasping the chain pulling it up and out of Lauren's shirt.

The sight she saw melted her spirit. It was a silver heart with a jeweled 'C ' on it. The very same one the basketball player had given to her on Valentine's Day. She held the heart pendant by the tips of her fingers and then looked up at Laur.

"How long have you been wearing this?" the brunette whispered.

Lauren shrugged her shoulders slightly. "Since...the day after we broke up," She said bashfully averting her eyes from the brunette. "It was the only part of you I really had left..."

Camila put her hands on either side of Lauren's face making green eyes lock with brown. Their gaze lingered for a while until Camila broke the silence.

"That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me..." She said then pecked Laur lightly on the injured lips careful not to hurt her. "Thank you." This time it was Lauren's turn to blush.

After grabbing a snack and eating at the kitchen table the two decided to do some cuddling on the sofa. Camila lay her head on the Lauren's shoulder with one arm wrapped over the basketball player's tummy and Laur had one arm wrapped under Camila stroking the brunette's shoulder.

Though Laur was enjoying this closeness something was still nagging at her.

"Why did you go out with Ariana?" she blurted out.

Taken aback by the question, Camila hesitated.

"Um...I don't know. I was really confused...and hurt. I was trying to...ya know..."

"Forget me?"

"Basically...but it didn't work," Camila sighed snuggling closer. "All I could think about was you."

She started rubbing circles on the athlete's stomach.

"It wasn't until tonight I realized how possessive she is," the brunette said remembering how crazy the girl was.

"Tell me about," Lauren drawled.

The brunette took a moment to remember Ariana's words in the bathroom. "What did she mean by history repeats itself?" Camila asked with wonder.

Lauren was hesitant to answer but decided not to hold back from the girl she loved any longer.

"It was because of what happened two years ago. One day after school Grande caught me and Jessica kissing behind the school."

"Who was Jessica?"

"Her girlfriend..."

"Oh..." Camila said quietly.

"Yeah...so then we ended up fighting and she was suspended for two weeks. I pleaded self defense so they let me off the hook. I ended with a pretty bad black eye though."

"Aw," Camila said sitting up a bit to look at Laur. "Which eye was it?"

"This right eye," Lauren said pointing.

The brunette bent down and kissed the eye that was pointed to.

"But...why were you kissing Jessica if she was already taken?" She said with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey, she came on to me," Laur said. "What was I supposed to do?"

"Say no," Camila teased.

Lauren gave a half smile. "That wasn't gonna happen. My hormones were a little crazier back then."

Camila chuckled and then laid her head back down on Lauren's shoulder.

"Did you kiss Ariana ?" The green eyed asked afraid of the answer.

The brunette was silent making Lauren sit up bringing Madison with her. "Camz? Did you?"

Camila ducked her head before answering. "Yes...we did."

Lauren swallowed a lump in her throat. "You did...really?"

The brunette looked up to greet saddened emerald eyes. Camila gave her best puppy look to Lauren and reached over gently rubbing her stomach again.

"Laur...I..." the brunette started but Lauren put a hand up to silence her.

"It's okay...we weren't together," She said softly looking down.

Camila softly kissed Laur on cheek. "I promise to make it up to you as soon as your lip is better," She smiled.

"Okay..." the dark haired relented.

The two settled back down in their previous cuddle position.

"Was there tongue?"

"Lauren!"

"Was there?"

Camila let out a sigh. "No...there was no tongue..."

Laur smiled smugly. "Good," she said pulling her girlfriend tighter.

"I guess Ariana it's not the only possessive one around here," the brunette joked.

"I'm not possessive...just..."

"Jealous?"

"Yeah...okay...I was jealous," Lauren replied quietly.

"Hmmm...well you don't have to be..." Camila whispered kissing her on the neck then settling back down. "...because I only love you."

This made the basketball player smile to herself. "I love you too."

Around 12 am the Cabello's entered their home quietly to find two sleeping forms on the couch. Camila still had her head tucked into Laur shoulder and a secure arm around the girl's waist. Both had content smiles on their faces as they slumbered.

"Well...I never expected this," Sinu whispered to her husband.

Alejandro loosened his collar and smiled slightly. "Whatever happened between them must have been pretty rough. Look at Lauren's face," he said upon spotting the green eyed injuries.

"Yeah...but they look happy now," Sinu smiled happy her daughter would be complete again. "Come on, let's let them sleep," She said dragging her husband away.

The End...for now

* * * * *

*Note: Hey guys!
Good day, everyone.
I hope you are doing well this morning? :D

Finally completed! Yay!

Thanks so much for taking your time to read this story and voting as well ❤️
Comments are very welcome :)

And remember... #stayathome 👌

Umm...Do I see a sequel coming up? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 12.5K 39
Camila: 16 years, straight A's student, best friends with Jennel, Dinah, Keaton and in a relationship with Cece. Lauren: 17 years, captain of the gir...
1.2M 21.6K 35
[in which two starstuck teens team up to take revenge on their shitty exes.] "lets go upstairs." "what?" "for the sake of revenge of course." the tra...
7.1K 348 10
You're the best in my life and I lost you.
909K 21.2K 30
"Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out." - John Wooden Also found on 5hfanfiction on Tumblr. Cover by @jjjaureg...