loki ๐Ÿ gif imagines

By hannahmalfoy

they're in no particular order & there's no storyline. aight enjoy i hope this was originally just a silly... More

part 1โšก๏ธ-
part 2 ๐Ÿ”ฅ -
part 3 ๐Ÿช -
part 4 ๐Ÿ’Ž -
part 5 ๐Ÿ•ท-
part 6 ๐ŸŒ– -
part 7 โ›“ -
part 8 ๐Ÿ‚ -
part 10 โšœ๏ธ -
part 11 ๐Ÿ—ก -
part 12 ๐ŸŒ™ -
part 13 โ™Ÿ-
part 14 ๐Ÿฆ‹ -
part 15 ๐Ÿบ -
part 16 ๐ŸŒœ-
part 17 โ™ฅ๏ธ -
part 18 ๐ŸŒŒ -
part 19 ๐ŸŒ… -
part 20 ๐Ÿ”ช -
part 21 ๐Ÿ”’ -
part 22 ๐ŸงŠ -
part 23 ๐Ÿ’ซ -

part 9 ๐Ÿ—ป -

3.6K 101 14
By hannahmalfoy

Loki with Thor, talking about an Asgardian soldier who innocently flirts with you.
"Yes see, brother? It's that one right there with the stupid hair, always making her laugh and whatnot."
"Loki I think you need to calm down a bit, he seems harmless."

Loki unable to take his eyes off of you in the crowd, slightly waving at him with a noticeable blush on your face.

When Thor is telling you embarrassing stories from his childhood with Loki, when he leaves the room.
"You know, he was quite the bedwetter. Almost every night he-"

Loki gets overly anxious and self-conscious when it comes to your new relationship together and misinterprets everything.
"Who's this? Have you replaced me? Do you not want me anymore, love?"
"Loki, I promise. He's just an old friend."

(or as soph might say, "dUde chiLL he's like a
brOther to me eW")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.9K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
330K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
142K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...