dc super hero girls Harem X J...

By ironbloodangel

like Barbara y/n is new at highschool only his powers are a lot more dangerous. More

bio
harem
sweet justice part 1
sweet justice part 2
y/n girlfriend
sweet justice part 3
bunnystitting oh fun
hate triangle
slumber party
meet the cheetah
monster high harem
y/n disappears
hazbin hotel
to hell we go
Y/n's return to the human world.

sweet justice part 4

3.4K 51 21
By ironbloodangel

Zatanna: have you lost your mind!!!!!! I have seen a lot of magical stuff. But his power scares me.

Karen: yeah me to I've never seen such anger

Jessica: yeah

Kara: the dude has more anger issues than me. Also how do we find him it's not like we have a tracking device.

Babs: Actually I planted one on him before he left.

They arrive at the apartment where babs tracker led them. They knock on the door no answer.

Kara: let me knock

She punches the door open

Kara: uh oops

Zatanna: great now we can go to jail for breaking and entering.

( the living room no people)

Girls: wow I can't believe y/n lives here.

???: can I help you.

Zatanna: yes we are friends of y/n we were told he would be here.

???: hm purple hair looks like magician daughter you must be zee Zatanna

Zatanna: finally someone recognizes talent.

???: no it's just y/n took me to one of your shows once I was bored out of my mind.

Zatanna faints

Kara: ok tell us where y/n is at

Y/n: my ears are burning someone calling for me

Y/n walks out of the bedroom. Clearly getting out of a shower. His abs were wet from the water so they had a shine to them. All of the girl's blushed except his girlfriend.

Y/n: take a picture it will last longer

???: go out a shirt on ok

Y/n: fine

Y/n leaves to put s shirt on

Girls: what just happened to us

???: you were staring at my boyfriend and I don't like that.

Jessica: excuse us we didn't mean to break the door down. But we didn't know that y/n even had a girlfriend.

???: where are my manners my name is clawdeen wolf

Zatanna: wait you mean you are the clawdeen wolf the world's most mysterious fashion designer

Y/n: yes that's right now what exactly do u girls want. I just wanted to spend a night with my favorite and one and only girlfriend.

Clawdeen: awe how sweet but no can do. Go save Diana or no snuggle time.

Y/n: uh you know how to blackmail me who taught you how.

Clawdeen: you obviously

Timeskip to the girls sneaking aboard the amazons boat.

Babs: diana over here we have come to sneak you out.

The amazons have the rest of the girls by the ears.

Kara: oh wait a minute * she punches a amazon off the boat into the water*

Y/n: I give the landing a 5 but the air a 8

Jessica: really y/n making jokes at a time like this.

Y/n: uh fine I'll help. He begins to fight amazons without using his sword.

Diana: mother it was I that survived the 21 test of Athena and Aphrodite by passing these test by amazon law I am a woman

Amazons: it is the law

Queen hippolyta: very well you may still here in the word of man.

Girls( weakly): yay

Y/n: Diana I'm sorry for what I said. My anger got the better of me. 

Diana: I understand y/n you lost a fond childhood memory I would feel the same pain as you if someone took something of mine away.

Timeskip to the pier

Y/n: well this is actually not bad.

Robot: this property has been subject to lawful demotion you have 30 seconds to comply.

A giant robot walks behind the demo robots.

Y/n: me and my big mouth

They girls change into their super suits.

Y/n: diana you got a plan

Diana: simple go for the general and the warriors and useless.

Y/n: that actually makes sense ok question two anyone pack a anti robot batarang

They look at babs

Babs: what well I didn't pack one I didn't know I would need one today.

Y/n: wait you actually have one. I owe 20 dollars kara.

Y/n: bumblebee hook the amp up to the robot kara turn it up to max and shred when bumblebee gets out

Bumblebee hooks the amp to the robot

Bumblebee: kara do it now hurry

Kara plays the gutiar short circuiting it. Bumblebee flys out with a yellow highlight.

Zatanna: love the highlight what is your secret

Diana: courage

Timeskip to the return to sweet justice

Y/n and clawdeen walk in and sit in the middle

Y/n: alright babs what is it you had to show us

Babs: this * she pushes the napkin holder down and the bottom of the booth disappears and land in a underground looking lounge.

Babs: this took a lot of tips during the rebuild plus now we always have a reason to come to sweet justice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 41.8K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
719K 44.1K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
354K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...