๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ญ || เผ„๐’๐จ๐ง๐  ๐Œ...

By mondbesessene

โ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž.โž ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉ... More

Introduction || Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 3

308 22 8
By mondbesessene

Nara POV

Minjae pulled me into the schoolyard. Actually, I didn't feel like looking stupid, so I just went with him.

Huijun finally came too and stood a little too close to me. I would have liked to move aside, but Minjae was standing there.

If I moved closer to Minjae now, I'd feel stupid.

My gaze wandered across the yard. Many of the students looked at me friendly, but also a few with contempt.

But I am not interested. Let them look.

Sorry I'm more American than Korean. I still like my heritage.

My eyes were now on Minjae, who had tapped me. A bit confused I looked at him. "What's up?" I asked, and he seemed almost nervous.

"Do you want to come to my place after school, or should I come to yours?" he asked. I was confused for a moment.

"What?" Then I knew what it was about. "I see." I mumbled and thought for a moment.

My parents aren't home anyway. Dad's at the office in the hospital until midnight and my mother is on a trip, since she's a model.

"As you wish." I said, shrugging my shoulders. Curiosity was in his eyes.

"Then I'll come home with you." he said.

I nodded and smiled slightly. "Okay, but think about what you're getting into. It's hell." I said sarcastically and he laughed slightly. "I've always wanted to see those." he replied with a shrug.

I had to grin. "Well then, I'd like to welcome you after school today." I said.

He gave me a amused look, and I turned away, since Huijun was tapping me all the time. "What is it?" I asked, even sounding quite friendly.

He smiled at me broadly. "One day here and you've got a date right away?" he asked and I laughed.

"No, a meeting for the project. Like, you already knew about that project." I said.

Minjae playfully slapped him on the shoulder. "You are just jealous." he said provocatively. Huijun laughed. "Jealous of you? Very funny Minjae." he said provocatively.

I rolled my eyes slightly.

"Relax a bit." I said, and they both looked at me with smiles. Something was wrong, I'm sure of it now.

Or maybe it's just my imagination. That's more like it.

I hate my thoughts.

And you know who else I hate? Yoona. That bitch is coming at us again, which is why I rolled my eyes and got pissed off.

"Minjae..." she caught him and squeezed between us. "You know I regret it." she said, looking at him sadly. That girl is a huge mystery.

Minjae clenched his hands in fists and I would think that he would spark because he looked so angry.

"Stop acting, okay!? I just don't want to see you anymore." he growled.

In fact, he was still relatively calm. In my eyes. Something happened between them and I'd like to know what. Yoona's gaze darkened.

"Is it because of her!? You've known her for three hours! Or is it another one of your stupid bets!?" she asked cold and forcefully.

My eyes became big.

Bet?

I became suspicious. I didn't trust Yoona as much as I trusted Minjae, but... Somehow, at that moment, I believed Yoona.

Why else would Huijun grin at me so seductively and Minjae throw a sugar smile at me. So I bet she's right.

On the other hand...

Maybe she just wants to get me away from Minjae? I could imagine her doing that.

I trust him more than her. Even if I don't really know him.

Gunned, Minjae looked at Yoona and laughed coldly. "It's not about anyone. I just don't want to have to bear your presence anymore." he said dismissively.

"Haven't you done enough already?" he asked.

This question seemed to affect her in some way, because suddenly she looked really sad. She turned around and walked away angrily.

Minjae breathed out relieved, but was still angry. His hands were already slowly turning white.

"Calm down." I said to him.

I even sounded quite soft. He looked at me with his blazing eyes, but actually became calmer.

"She's not worth it buddy." Huijun said the same and smiled at Minjae. He sent him a short one back.

Since school was almost over anyway, I could ask Minjae what happened between Yoona and him. It really interested me, not because I want to spread gossip.

The bell rang, and Minjae dragged me by the wrist into the school building.

His anger was probably not completely gone after all, but he would certainly calm down again.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☁️🍒☁️˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Minjae POV

The rest of the school day fortunately went without further complications. And now I was standing with Nara at her locker.

"Man goes faster." I said impatiently and she laughed.

"Nope." she replied provocatively. I had to grin slightly. This girl...

Finally she was ready, so she put on her backpack and we left the school building together.

I was casually walking beside her when she suddenly stopped me and pointed to another way. I looked at her questioningly.

"The forest path here is nicer. It's not so well-known, but it's pleasantly quiet." she said.

I smiled and followed her. How long has she been here if she already knows a 'secret path'? A mystery, that's all I can say.

After 10 minutes we stood in front of her house. And wow, it's huge. Apparently, her parents seem to have a lot of money.

"Thrilled?" she asked me with a grin.

I rolled my eyes. "Please, mine is three times as big." I said pretentiously arrogant. She had to giggle for a moment. And it sounded really cute.

Stop Minjae. You swore no more girls. Maybe she's just playing. And also I don't really know her.

She pulled me slightly by the sleeve and I looked at her confused while she pointed her head at the house.

I just nodded and followed her to the front door, which she quickly unlocked and let me in.

I took off my jacket and shoes as a heat wave hit me.

"Oh my God, why is it so warm in here?" I asked her. She laughed briefly. "My mother likes it warm. But she's not even here." she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"I'll be right back. Why don't you sit on the couch?"

No sooner said than done. I sat on the expensive-looking couch, which is very comfortable. I should have worn a T-shirt or something, because it's so warm.

Oh, God.

Nara came back in a crop top and sweatpants. Apparently, she had changed quickly.

"Do you want a drink?" she asked me. I nodded slightly. "Okay, what do you want?" So many questions.

I thought for a moment. "Something with ice cubes." I said, and she laughed for a minute.

"Okay." She disappeared into another room and came back after about two minutes with two lemonades with ice cubes, a slice of lemon stuck on the side.

She put a glass on the coffee table and she put hers on the table, too.

Then she sat down with me and kept silent for a short time before she suddenly asked me something unexpectedly.

"I know it's none of my business, but... What happened between you and Yoona?" Nara asked.

I sighed briefly. I'll just tell her.

"Yoona was my friend for about a day, I was totally in love with her. The more painful it was to see her kissing an older guy the very next day. That's why she's so clingy now." I murmured.

She looked at me with big eyes, also slightly sympathetic.

"She doesn't deserve you. She's stupid if she does." Her words surprised me. She hardly knew me, but she was on my side.

Pretty nice and... great of her? I think.

I smiled gratefully at her for a moment. "Thank you. At least I saw through her act." I said.

Nara nodded briefly and started on a different subject.

"Okay, so: we already have the information now, at least I think enough, do we want to make the presentation now or do you have other suggestions?" she asked me.

I thought for a moment.

"We can actually start the presentation." I said. She nodded and fetched a laptop. "Okay, well..." she murmured and started the device.

And I watched her do it. She opened up PowerPoint, and we started designing the presentation.

She shortened the information and we worked really hard on the presentation.

Still, we would spend the next few days, Nara had good ideas.

Something like put-ups for example. Somehow I envied her for this creativity. At least she seemed to be very creative.

She breathed out briefly and rubbed her eyes. I looked at my watch.

"Hey Nara, it's already 6 pm, we can continue tomorrow, okay?" I asked her, and a little tired she nodded.

No wonder, I mean different time zones and that kind of stuff.

"Okay then... See you tomorrow. Sleep well." I said with a smile, and she waved briefly.

"See you tomorrow Minjae." She muttered tiredly and yawned briefly.

Tired, she sounds pretty cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 651 21
โœ˜ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡ แด€แดœ โœ˜ โ-สแดแดœ สœแด€แด… สแดแดœส€ แด„สœแด€ษดแด„แด‡, ๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ แด๊œฐ๊œฐโž โœ˜ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, แดษชษด-แด‹สแดœษดษข ๊œฑแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ สœแดœแดษชสŸษชแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด๊œฐ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€แด…๊œฑ "๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ สแดแดœ" แดษด สœแด‡ส€ แดกส€ษช๊œฑแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกสœแด‡ษด...
534K 18.9K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
136K 4.6K 40
You โ€ขแด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›โ€ข it was just a coincidence you two met โ€ขส™แดœแด›โ€ข you kept meeting him again โ€ขแด€ษขแด€ษชษด แด€ษดแด… แด€ษขแด€ษชษดโ€ข what will happen between you two? โ€ขโ€ข โ€ขโ€ข Start:...
1M 49.6K 54
โ ๐—ผ๐—ต ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† โž หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...