REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Sho...

By Ellarybts

"What other language do I need to speak for you to understand how I hate seeing your ugly face? " "J-Jungkook... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😩😩😩
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter finale
Sequel teaser
SEQUEL BOOK !
OMG!😱😱😱
Wow!😱
Emergency writer&readers meeting!!
Author's final decisions
Dilemma
SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

Chapter 1

11.7K 303 29
By Ellarybts

Full of loneliness, this garden is bloomed•

~~~~~~~~~

••

"Mum!" 

The four-year-old girl bent beside her mother as she cried, her gaze lingered around, to see the massive number of dead bodies and fire that was burning Here and there.

Her sobs got louder as watched her mother's almost lifeless body, And her half-opened eyes that seemed puffy. She watched blood oozing from her mum's lower abdomen.

"Mum" she mumbled between sobs.

"Please don't leave me" The child cried, as she gripped tighter onto the piece of fabric that her mum was wearing, a black flowy gown with pearls that designed it, stained by the reddish liquid that had been gushing out of a wound she had no clue of where it was.

Her mum looked at her, a gaze that was accompanied by emotions, a sad emotion. Her face had turned paler than a three-day corpse.

Her mother's lips had blood dripping from the corner, parted slightly as if for her to say something but she saw her daughter being ripped violently away from her.

The child let out a sudden whimper due to the sudden jerk. Her mother's eyes widened in fear and her attempt to grab her daughter was futile as her gaze fell on the person who had pulled her daughter.

"H-He lina!" She stuttered.

"What?! Are you afraid to lose a loved  one? Don't worry Nathalia, I won't kill her, no I won't ".

The woman spoke mischievously in her creepy tone, tightening her grip on the child who was still sobbing. Her mother shook her head repeatedly as tears escape her eyes.

"N-no"

"No? Why?You killed my mate, right in front of me. And now you are saying n-no?!"

"Pl-please, she has nothing to do with all these" Her mum pleaded still not being able to move, she had lost her strength and the little life in her was slowly being drained so she was forcing her eyes from closing.

Helena laughed bitterly.

"Did you know how I felt, to have my husband killed right in front of my eyes? Did you care?Now you will know how it feels to watch your loved one, being harmed right in front of your eyes".

With this she turned the child to face her, putting her palm on the child's chest and it was followed by a scream, both from the mother and child.

"I curse you from this day! Your whole LIFE will depend on a single kiss from YOUR mate and if  you don't find him or he DOESN'T love you, then you will die! This BLACK MAGIC will consume you till your last BREATH! ahaha".

"No, no,no! HELENA! " The child's mother pleaded with dread filled eyes as the other laughed out manically.

In no time, her laughter was cut short when an arrow was shot from behind, the sharp arrow penetrated through her heart and appeared in front of her.

She was frozen on her spot with widened eyes, the witch looked down at her chest and back to the woman who lay there almost lifeless. It took one cough of blood for her to fall limp, her body landing aimlessly on the ground with her eyes still open.

The other woman let out a sob and her gaze landed on her daughter who was now coughing and struggling to breathe.

The child was screaming as she landed hard on her butt, still wheezing out violently.

"No, no no!"

~~~~

"Luna wake up! "

She heard a familiar voice yell but out was faint, as if the person was distant, was it the person who was distant or she was the one getting distant.

She could feel the constant tap on her arm following the voice.

"LUNA WAKE THE HELL UP! " she felt a more violent tap on her hands and the voice was clearer this time.

"No! " Luna shot up on her bed and gasped in for air.

Breathless, she looked down at her sweating self, tears streaming down her face.

She broke into loud sobs,her hear ramming against it's ribcage.

"Twinkle are you ok? " The familiar voice let out, sister this time around. She snapped her gaze to the source and immediately noticed her brother looking at her with worried filled eyes.

Realization hit her instantly when another familiar voice called

"Angel eyes, are you ok? " Another familiar nickname was enough to snap her to the reality. She jumped into a hug, squeezing the blonde-haired brother of hers as if her life depended on it.

She began to sob louder and all nine guys stared at her with worry.

"It's OK Twinkle" Her brother comforted, rubbing circles on her back as he allowed her to squeeze his muscular frame.

"Luca--"

She began.

"The dream... It has started again".

"I know Twinkle, it's going to be fine "

"You had the same dream again?" One of the males who stood there, Baekhyun, questioned in a stressed tone and she pulled from the hug, her head snapping in his direction as she nodded.

"We're sorry but we thought our clan witch erased it some few hours ago so how? "

Another boy, Chanyeol asked from across the room, running a frustrated hand through his hair silver-coloured hair.

"Yes Chan but as she said, the dark magic was too powerful to be able to erase my sister's memory. She just gave it a try and every witch had said the same thing ." Luca reasoned and they all nodded in understanding.

"That's understandable" Baekhyun said.

"We're sorry" Another guy, Xiumin apologized making both brother and sister shake their heads in disapproval at his guilt ridden tone.

"It's ok Xiu, I'll be fine".

"Yeah once she finds him, she'll be fine".

"Did I wake you boys up?" Luna question with guilt,fidgeting with her fingers as she looked down.

They all smiled but said nothing. The little time she had spent with them had them used to it.

"Gwaenchana, gwaenchana!"

Xiumin shouted out of nowhere and Chanyeol smacked the back of his head, earning an echo of laughter from everyone.

He scowled at the other brother,rubbing the back of his head.

"You guys can go on, I'll stay with Luna for a while until she sleeps".

Luca told the nine pairs of ears who nodded.

"Take care Angel eyes" She laughed at the familiar nickname of the boy, Kai who caressed her cheeks before following his brothers.

"Good nights boys" Luna mumbled to them, followed by low replies from them.

They waited until the room was quiet and the door was slammed closed before her brother retreated his gaze back to her

"I'm sorry Twinkle, I wish I had the power to find that your mate and drag him by the flat ass over here".

He playfully growled and that made her laugh hard, throwing her head  back as she laughed.

"It's ok Luca. Stop blaming yourself. It all had to happen. Don't worry. I'll tell you if I find him so you can drag him by his 'flat ass' as you said.

She 'tsked' at him.

"Exactly, I'm glad you agreed I can beat him".

"Dream on brother, just wait until he gives you a punch that'll send you flying to space".

Luna scoffed at him, rolling her eyes and Luca frowned instantly,feigning a hurtful look.

"That's not fair Twinkle, you are taking his side again, I'm jealous. He's not even here yet".

Luca pouted and folded his arms grumpily. She held back her laughter, pinching his cheeks.

"Ow! "

"Cute" She said and he grinned

"See? Told you I'm nicer than that flat-assed dude called your mate".

Again she laughed so hard at the usual nickname of her unknown mate.She began to think about him and her brother recognized the frown on her face.

"Don't worry, he'll be happy to have you, just look at you... You are an awesome piece of art that all guys will drool over".

He complimented and she nudged him playfully earning a laugh.

"Tomorrow, we'll be going to the last clan, the White Waters. They have a lot of males there"

He whispered the last part with a mischievous wink and Luna smacked his head away with a giggle.

"Luca!"

The male burst into fits of laughter before recovering.

"And my two best friends from childhood are there. I'm sure those guys will be one of them".

He comforted.

"So for now, just lie down and  get a sound sleep before you scare him away tomorrow with dark circles".

Luca teased again and pushed her back to lie down.

"There you go, Goodnight Twinkle"

"Goodnight Lucs, I love you ".

She mumbled as he turned away but it was loud enough to make him hear. A switch was pressed ,leaving her lying in the pitch dark room.

" I love you too Twinkle ".

She smiled at the usual nickname her twin brother called her as the door was gently closed.It wasn't too long when her eyelids became heavy and she drifted to dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 596 6
BTS X READER - SUPERNATURAL/SOULMATE AU ♡♡♡ Being a half-breed with vampire and dragon blood is a rare thing in this world, and it comes with its sha...
10.7K 898 29
"ssshhhhh... do you want them to hear?" He nibbled his earlobe who squirmed under his intense gaze. "please... I want to go back... let me go..." his...
18K 348 28
🛑CURRENTLY EDITING🛑 "I hate you!" "Good! I don't like you either!" ------------------- "I reject you as my mate!"
406K 33.2K 60
"D-do you want to be my friend?" "Can't you fucking see that all I want to do is eat you?"