Vengeance || Taekook

Af Perfect_Memory

• Wattpad Offical Fanfic • Featured in the "K-pop & J-pop - Asian Waves" reading list on the official wattpad... Mere

Vengeance
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Credits

Chapter 49

45.1K 2.9K 1.6K
Af Perfect_Memory

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, closing them back within a second. The light from the room being too bright for his eyes while a heavy pounding started to happen in his head. Having a hangover felt bad, but it was nothing compared to this. His whole head felt heavy, the pounding in his head was terrible and the side of his face felt like it was on fire.

The blonde slowly reached up to touch his cheek, regretting his decision instantly. His cheek felt warm and swollen, he could barely touch it with his hands without hurting himself too much. Images from before flooded his mind and he immediately remembered where his pain was coming from. Taehyung had been hit and he had passed out not much later. What he also remembered was that someone had come to his rescue, someone he couldn't place. Someone that sounded unfamiliar to him at that time and that that someone had wanted to take him to Jungkook. The raven haired being the one who Taehyung had wanted to pick up so badly before shit happened. He had wanted a nice evening with the younger. Walking home together, eating dinner and probably watch a movie after that but the opposite had happened. He never managed to pick Jungkook up, instead of that Taehyung decided to get hit and pass out. The boy having to be rescued by the still unknown person.

Taehyung slowly tried to open his eyes again, this time doing it much slower to avoid another headache. Bit by bit the light from the room fell on his eyes, the blonde bringing his hand up above them to shield some of the bright light away. He still had no idea where he was due to his blurry sight, but what he did know was that it was quiet around him. He definitely wasn't in the canteen anymore and just that fact alone calmed him somewhat down.

The blonde blinked his eyes a few times, trying to sharpen his sight to make him more aware of where he was exactly and who had come to his rescue. Blinking his eyes a few more times he slowly became aware of the stuff that was surrounding him. Soft cushions with small flowers on them lay beside him on the couch while the smell of fresh roses flooded in his nose. Instantly he knew where he was a deep sigh leaving his mouth. He didn't know if Jin or Namjoon had come to his rescue but he knew it was their apartment he currently was in.

With another sigh Taehyung slowly tried to sit up, feeling the energy slowly return to his body. Sure his head felt like hell but the rest of his body slowly came back to functioning like it did before. The blonde slowly turned a little, making it possible for him to sit upright on the soft couch. Taehyung heard how a door on his left opened while soft footsteps made his way over to where he was sitting. "Thank god, you're awake."

The blonde slowly turned his head, coming face to face with a smiling Namjoon. "I was afraid Jungkook would kill me if you hadn't woken up."

Namjoon slowly walked up towards Taehyung, stretching his arm out to give the younger something that looked like a towel filled with ice. "For your cheek, it might help with the pain."

Taehyung reached out for the towel, softly pressing it against his cheek. A soft hiss leaving his mouth at the sudden change of temperature.

"How do you feel?" Namjoon slowly sat himself down next to Taehyung, giving the younger a look filled with sympathy. "You got hit pretty hard back there if I'm honest."

Taehyung turned his head a little to get a better look at the elder, lowering the towel with ice a little. "You've been the one who saved me?"

Namjoon nodded a little, a small smile creeping up on his face. "I initially came there to quiet it all down but as soon as I saw you between them I knew you had to be my priority. You made it quite the challenge to find you though, you're pretty good at hiding yourself."

Taehyung looked down, the younger being almost sad at Namjoon's remark. "Thanks, I didn't have a choice though. Hiding is your only option when you're bad at everything else."

The elder raised one of his eyebrows while he turned his body a little. "Don't say that. You're not bad at everything else. Sure you're not the best fighter we have, but you're an amazing nurse according to Jin. You've been a friend to us all and you've managed to get our Jungkook to see life on the bright side again."

The blonde frowned a little, not catching on what Namjoon meant by his last words. Sure he and Jungkook had grown really close, but making him see the bright side of life again? He wasn't sure that's exactly what he had done for the younger. "I...."

"After his mother died Jungkook has never been the same......he's different.....really different." Namjoon started to explain. "At least he was.....until you came along." Taehyung frowned his eyebrows even more at that statement, he did what?

"Ever since Jungkook's mother died he became reckless, not caring about anyone or anything at all. He turned into a rebel, looking for fights everywhere just to get his emotions out. He didn't smile anymore, only spoke when needed and ignored us all for a long time." A soft sigh left Namjoon's mouth, the memory of it all clearly not being a good one.

"That all changed when you came along Taehyung, he cares. He genuinely cares about everything again, mostly about you though. The smile is back on his face and he has something to fight for again. I won't say you've replaced what his mother sparked in him but you've definitely sparked something in the old Jungkook without realising it probably." The smile slowly returned to Namjoon's face, his eyes shortly making contact with Taehyung's.

"I...I don't know what to say. We've just grown close to each other, I didn't know." Taehyung stuttered softly, his cheek still hurting with every word he said.

"I've known Jungkook ever since we were little, trust me when I say he's gone through hell. The death of his mother was the worst thing that could happen to him but still it happened. I've never seen him smile since that day, but ever since you're here he's smiling again. You're making him happy Taehyung, you don't realise it yourself but you are exactly what Jungkook needed. You are without a doubt the best thing that has happened to him in a long time." Another smile makes his way up on Namjoon's face, his eyes almost sparkling at the fact Taehyung made such a thing happen to the one he saw as his little brother.

Taehyung's eyes moved over Namjoon's face, not seeing any hints that the elder was lying to him. He never saw himself as the one who got Jungkook to where he was though. To be honest Taehyung didn't even know Jungkook had changed that much. Sure the Jungkook he now knew was a complete different Jungkook than the one he first met at the prison but he had always believed it was due to the fact they had become friends and got to know each other over time. He never would have believed it if they had told him it was because of Taehyung himself, to be fair he still didn't believe he made all of this happen. There was no way him being around Jungkook had changed the younger so much.

Namjoon slowly got up from the couch, reaching his hand out a little to make Taehyung press the ice pack back against his cheek. "Jungkook will be here in a second, he's probably worried sick about you."

Just as Namjoon had finished his sentence the front door opened with a loud bang, not a second later revealing a panting Jungkook. Without giving it a second thought Jungkook ran up towards Taehyung, dropping down on his knees before him while he started to check him for any injuries. "Are you okay?"

Taehyung looked down at the younger, the raven haired still checking everywhere on Taehyung's body. Worried eyes switching from one place to another while his hands softly touched all the placed on Taehyung's body.

Taehyung slowly reached out at Jungkook with his free arm, stopping him from all his actions while their eyes found each other. "I'm fine, my cheek and head hurt but Namjoon took care of it. There's nothing to worry about Kook."

A soft sigh left Jungkook's mouth, Taehyung slowly standing up himself. The blonde's action immediately followed by Jungkook. "I just wanna go home and get some sleep to be honest."

Taehyung saw how Jungkook searched his eyes for any form of discomfort, once again making sure the elder really was okay. With a soft smile Taehyung placed a small kiss on Jungkook's lips, hoping the action would calm the younger somewhat down. "Please, I'm okay. Let's go home."

With a soft nod Jungkook agreed to the elder's request, placing his hand around Taehyung's free one while he started to make his way out of the apartment. With one last look Taehyung gave Namjoon a soft smile while mouthing a thanks towards him before he left the apartment after Jungkook.

With eyes filled with care Namjoon saw the two leave. "You of all people have nothing to thank me for Taehyung, I should be the one thanking you."

____

A/N

Question of the week:
What's your favourite BTS quote/catchphrase/line?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story and to get a little sneak peak of the next chapter.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
2.8K 128 23
"SS-Rank Agent White Tiger reporting to HQ." "This is HQ. Good job on the completion of your mission. Please proceed with the plan as instructed." "I...
13.2K 909 28
a murderer has been cornering their victims in Busan, leaving them with a bloody smile and you and your brother attempt to find who it is, before it'...
9.6K 490 15
*completed* Just when you had everything together and finally had mustered up the courage, you went back to your old home, trying to figure out just...