Masked | Doctor WhoΒΉ *slow up...

By grimesdaylight

Lucie Johnston is a normal twenty one year old university student with everything a head of her. That is unti... More

D I S C L A I M ER
PLAYLIST
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR

Prologue

1.4K 38 1
By grimesdaylight

RING RING. RING RING. RING RING. Groaning, Lucie's hand slaps her hand across her bedside table and finds her phone. She answers it.

"Hello? Who the hell is this?" She sits up with wide eyes. "Nah, you've got the wrong number. How do you know my name? Wait what? What do you mean look out my windo-. Holy shit." Lucie's eyes bulge out even more.

In the sky, isn't the sun or the moon. Instead it's a whole load of planets. Lucie's hand moves up towards her face as she covers her mouth in disbelief.

31st January 2020 is where her journey in our universe end. 2009 is where her new journey starts in a completely different universe, then she bounces back and forth between years and friendships.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 669 72
You have spent the last few years of your life protecting your sister, when no one was there to protect you. Just when you are about to give up, a wo...
91.3K 2.2K 73
πƒπŽπ‚π“πŽπ‘ π–π‡πŽ: SEASONS 4, 5, 6 & 7 ➫ 10th & 11th Doctor x OC ━━━━━━━━━━ ΞΉΡ•Ξ±Π²Ρ”β„“β„“Ρ” βˆ‚Ο…ΠΈΠΈΡ” is a twenty-five year old woman from the year 2030. She...
6.2K 661 12
❝︎︎ life doesn't happen to us. we happen to live. ❞︎︎ ────── 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, the stars were her friends and one day she met the man who lived amo...
740 52 8
Thea Lyon was always on the outside looking in she didn't fit anywhere, she was born into a powerful coven, but was left out when they found out that...