Suicide Line (Completed)

By IDidntseeyou

Charlie Hutson is just trying to get through his life while trying to escape from any kind of punishment for... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Everything Wrong with This Book

Chapter 16

974 46 7
By IDidntseeyou

<Charlie Hutson POV>

"Oh alright. Well I'll see you soon." I said, going out of my room.

Walking to the cafeteria was weird.

Like my body knew something was wrong, and that today was going to be weird.

Entering the cafeteria I sat in my corner waiting for Dean.

It was a few minutes until I got worried about him so I walked over to the cafeteria doors and saw him and Jacob arguing? I think.

"Dean!" I yelled holding open the doors, "Oh sorry. Are you guys still talking?"

Dean shook his head, "No," Dean looked at Jacob, "We're not."

Smiling, I grabbed Dean's hand and brought him to the corner table. Where Dean looked sad, crossed his arms, put them on the table and put his head in them.

"Dean?" I asked, gently nudging him.

He started to shake a bit so I rested my head in his shoulder to try to comfort him.

I noticed Jacob slowly making his way over to us, "Oh hi Jacob."

Dean looked up and it shows that he had been crying. He still stared down Jacob.

"Charlie, can I talk to you?" Jacob asked

Dean then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to sit in his lap. Resting his head on my shoulder.

"I don't think Dean would like that. What did you want to talk about?" I asked, noticing how protective Dean was right now.

"I was wondering if you..." He paused for a second, "Want to have a few games of Slime Rancher next Wednesday?" He asked

...Sorry Jacob. I already have plans that day.

"Next Wednesday...? I think I'm busy next Wednesday." I said, looking down at the table.

"Doing what?" He asked, crossing his arms

"I have a therapy session that day. Mr. Donner. It would be the end of the month session so it's very important. Can't miss it. Maybe Thursday, I'm free everyday after Wednesday." I said to him.

What I said was cruel. 'I'm free everyday after Wednesday'? Signing my own grave.

"He knows, I told him. I'm sorry." Dean whispered to me, causing me to notice why he asked if I was free next Wednesday.

At that moment so many emotions flooded me.

Anger: Since Jacob wanted to stop me
Guilty: That they're worrying over me
Sad: Cause I was so close to getting away
Happy: My end was almost near

"I'll be right back." I said getting off Dean's lap.

Quickly I tried to remember the way to the rooftop.

I guess my grave signing was a bit earlier than I thought.

Getting lost I started to freak out, but tried to stay calm.

Looking down the hallway that I remembered I saw Felix!

Remember Felix? The guy who watched over me in the rehab room.

"Felix!" I said running to him

"Charlie? What are you doing here?" He asked

"Just wandering around. Got lost...how do I get back to my section?" I asked, playing nice

"Right down that hall. Want me to get you there?" He asked

"No no. I'm sure I'll find my way back over there. Can you be more specific? I don't want to accidentally find the staircase up." I said laughing at my own statement.

"Oh sure. Just go down his hallways and keep right. I don't think you can 'accidentally' make your way up the stairs here. There's a sign. It's down the hallway so just keep right." He said pointing down a different hallway then the one I just came out of.

Quickly I went down the hall, found the staircase doorway, and ran up it.

"Charlie! Charlie stop!" Dean yelled, cashing me to go faster up the stairs

"Leave me alone!" I yelled down to them

"No Charlie this wasn't a part of the plan!" Dean yelled, making me stop.

More emotions flooded me. Mostly sad. I was holding on to the railing while facing the other way.

My body was close to the floor but just hovering above it since I was holding the railing.

"It's going to happen anyway so why not just do it." I said out of breath from the running

"Charlie, let's talk about this. Ok?" Dean said

"What's there to talk about?" I snapped

"Well, we can move the date to another day or not do it at all." Dean said, voice getting slightly louder

"No. I want to do this, I don't want to be here anymore." I said as I saw them turn the corner to see me

"Come on Charlie...Just come back with us and we can talk about it." Dean said slowly coming closer to me.

"No! No! Stop it! You're just like the rest of them!" I yelled, getting up and running up more of the stairs

I heard running with mine before being pushed to the floor and held in place by Dean holding my wrists and straddling me.

Thrashing beneath him did nothing. Which only causes me to start crying since I felt weak.

"Dean...please let me go...don't make me keep living in this place." I begged

"Charlie I can't let you do this." Dean said, Jacob standing beside us now

"What do we do?" Jacob asked

"We get him back downstairs and tell Mrs. Kiley" Dean responded.

Mom? Not mom...anyone but mom. I'm already a terrible kid, why make it worst?

"Mom? No! Don't tell mom! She's going to hate me!" I pleaded

"Charlie Mrs. Kiley could never hate you." Dean said

"Please just let me...just let me do this..." I asked, still crying.

Dean shook his head, "I'm sorry Charlie."

"You're just like the rest of them..." I said, 'The rest of them' was me referring to everyone who's wronged me.

Dean froze up at being called one, especially by me.

Pushing Dean off of me I ran up more stairs, though I could hear other steps behind me.

Seeing and pushing open the door to the rooftop was an amazing feeling.

"Charlie. Please don't do this..." Jacob begged, as I was so close to the fence.

Dean made it up and saw me near the edge.

"Come on Charlie. Just come back." Dean asked

"No more. Please don't be mad." I said, carefully going over the fence and standing on the little to no edge.

It was a bad scene to be witnessing. Dean ran over to me, not caring how close I was to death. He grabbed my arm and held me in place.

"Dean!" Jacob yelled

"I'm sorry for what I'm about to do Dean, but you leave me no choice..." I said yanking my arm hard, hard enough to pull him over the edge with me.

It was nice, those few seconds of life I had left.

Peaceful to me

Holding Dean while we fell off the 7 story building.

Hitting the ground felt nice...It really did

Fun Fact: This isn't the last chapter

Words: 1161

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 3.1K 18
Victor Halcomb has the perfect life. Perfect parents, perfect friends, perfect 4.0 GPA, even a perfect, athletic boyfriend. Of course, no one ever st...
1.3M 59.3K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
998 40 3
What if you committed suicide one day. After just one horrible day that set you off. You know, the bullies and the mean classmates who want to help b...
157K 5.4K 31
edit: 1/21/2021 this is old but if you still wanna read it, go ahead ;^) Broken, Empty, Lost. That's all that can describe Tom. Scars, Burns, Bruises...