Don't Leave Me, Again. (BTS X...

By aphroditeM_

PURE FICTION!!! ~When we've given a chance, don't lose me the second time around. Please love me endlessly, l... More

(A/N: MUST READ FIRST)
DLMA 1: When It All Ends...
DLMA 2: Meeting them (again)
DLMA 3: Awards Night
DLMA 4: Their Sides and SATI Award
DLMA 5: Fan Request
DLMA 6: THE VOCALS
DLMA 7: THE VISUAL
DLMA 8: THE MAKNAE
DLMA 9: THE HUMAN GUCCI
DLMA 10: Clueless
DLMA 11: Smiles
DLMA 12: What If?
DLMA 13: I Love You (Too)
DLMA 14: Laughes
DLMA 15: Boys around them
DLMA 16: Drunk
DLMA 17: Bed
DLMA 18: Can't Afford
DLMA 19: Appreciated
DLMA 20: Trouble in Pool
DLMA 21: A Mess
DLMA 22: Not Just a Dinner
DLMA 23: Next Time
DLMA 24: Blushed
DLMA 25: Grandma Sung
DLMA 26: DUALITY
DLMA 27: Separated
DLMA 28: Trust Issues
DLMA 29: After a Month
DLMA 30: New CoLOVE?
DLMA 31: Vlive/Game Over
DLMA 32: Goodbye...
DLMA 33: I wanna make it MEMORABLE
DLMA 34: I don't want to be hurt, NOT AGAIN
DLMA 35: Im tired, Im S O R R Y.
DLMA 36: Im the OLDEST, I should be the STRONGEST.
DLMA 37: This is how the DESTINY play
DLMA 38: Priority
DLMA 39: Invited
DLMA 40: 'bout Rosé
DLMA 41: Idol Getaway 1.1
DLMA 42: Idol Getaway 1.2
DLMA 43: Idol Getaway 2.1
DLMA 44: Idol Getaway 2.2
DLMA 45: Im a MESS
DLMA 46: Always and in ALL WAYS
DLMA 47: Free
DLMA 48: Unnie...
DLMA 49: If its for you, its for you.
DLMA 50: KIMA
DLMA 51: Game of Fate
DLMA 52: Bad Time//Good Times
DLMA 53: Questions
DLMA 54: I Always ended up with you
DLMA 55: The other half
DLMA 56: Bride and Groom
DLMA 57: fixed
DLMA 58: We Don't Care
DLMA 59: Locked.
DLMA 60: Enough of what if's
DLMA 61: Its On Our Side
DLMA 62: Im Here
DLMA 63: Our Goblin Story
DLMA 64: Thank you, Universe!
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER THREE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FOUR
A MILESTONE

DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FIVE

2.1K 49 11
By aphroditeM_

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors Ahead

Third Person's POV

Jisoo check her mic and then started to speak.

"Dul set..."

"Blackpink in your Area! Annyeonghaseyo BLACKPINK imnidaaa!!!" They greeted.

Jisoo decided to talk first.

"Annyeong blinkue! This is Chikinnn Jichuuu, never thought I would reached this far, im just a girl who is trained for being an actress, didn't even know I have this talent, to entertain people, and now I have a lot of people who believe on me... " Jisoo was taken a back when a tear is starting to fall.

She looked above to stop it.

"saranghaeee!" fans shouted.

Jisoo gave them a smile.

"Im the girl who got doubted a lot, they said I don't have talent, I just got the beauty that's all, I can't even dance the way my teammates dance, im not confident on wearing some crop tops, im not good in speaking english like my teammates, I got compared a lot of times, but I didn't let that to reach to my head and have a mental breakdown, its okay to reach here..." And she pointed her heart "But not here," she pointed her head.

"cause If I take those I'll really fall, and maybe I won't be able to get up anymore... But now this girl who's been dragged a lot of times, is making a lot of people happy, im happy to be someone's happy pill, im happy to see people who support me, who cheer on me, who always made me smile, thank you for that our blinks, were not here if not because of you guys! Saranghae blinkue! Im Kim Jisoo, your Visual, signing off!" She ended and bowed.

Single tear escape from her eyes, Jin to the rescue hug her that made her cry more.

"Aishhh, jinja why I am crying?" Jisoo said after hugging Jin.

Jennie speak next.

"Hello everyone! Hi blinkueee! This is your mandeuk, jendeuk, speaking..." and she let out a deep sigh.

"Thank you for being here right now, and for always being there for the four of us, for the eleven of us, thank you to our fans who is always been there since day 1, to our friends, congrats on those who is getting married, a lot of you is getting married though, and congrats cause you already made it, you already gave your goodbye, this is hella hard..." And then Jennie chuckled.

"And to our families out there, thank you for being with us even before were not this type of people who's been idolized by a lot, I hope we somehow made you proud..." And she's trying her best not to cry.

"This girl is not supposed to be here right now, this girl should be on New Zealand, maybe Im a chef by now, if Im not here, didn't knew that I'll make it, didn't knew that I'll going to have all of this people, Im the one who's been criticized for being lazy on stage, but they didn't know what I am going through, they just always observe what will be my mistake is, Im the one who's been in the shadow and a lot of pressure, because being born in a group as a rapper and from YG Ent brought a lot of pressure to me, that I should be great like my sunbaenim, its not easy to be after them, I must really say that YG is a home of rappers, and having that as a position is a lot of pressure, I always say to myself that, I should make it, that I should let them remember my name, that Im one of the YG rapper, I should let them remember Kim Jennie..." Jennie stopped when Taehyung handed her a tissue.

'Thank you!' Jennie mouthed.

Taehyung nodded and kissed the top of her head.

Jennie continue after while wiping her tears.

"And im proud that I made it, to the baby Jennie, self you made it!!!" And she cry again harder.

"I ma-made it, I made to be known by a lot, I... I made it to be one of the fastest rapper this industry have, I myself is proud to be called as one of the best YG RAPPERS..." Jennie said.

And then she saw CL on the screen, crying...

"Unnie... I hope I made you proud..." Jennie said and CL nodded immediately while wiping her tears.

GD also flashed on the screen that made the fans screamed because he is comforting his crying wife.

"Oppa, I hope I made you proud also, thank you for all the lesson you said to me..." and the GD gave a thumbs on Jennie and he even stand up and gave her around of applause.

Jennie seems satisfied of what she already got. Her hardworks paid off a lot.

"Thank you everyone for the unending support, this is Kim Jennie, your Main Rapper, signing off!" She said and bowed.

Rosé and Lisa on the other side is crying before they even speak.

Jisoo hug Jennie tightly.

"Aghhh, why I am crying even though im still not saying anything..." Rosé started and fans laugh that made her also laugh while crying.

"How can I leave this crowd, if I already got used to it... By the way this is Chipmunksé, you all know that I came here in such a young age, and I always tell my self that, you won't comeback in Australia without making this work... Im a girl who lived in Australia and took the risk of having the spotlight, its hard because you didn't even know if you'll going to debut, but yes I made it, and I didn't tought that it will be this hard..." She said sobbed.

"Its hard to received a lot of bashed from people who you know you didn't made something bad. Being judged by their own perspective, I've been called to be the one who doesn't have visuals on me, I got the least solo photoshoot back then, my solo back then got cancelled a lot of time and some said maybe Im not really good at singing cause my own solo always got delayed. I've been doubted of why I became the vocalist of this group. Of why I am even part of this group... And its hard... Its really hard..." Rosé said while also crying hard.

"Along the way, I realized that I have my friends who's been with me through everything, I shouldn't let my self down, along the way I met a lot of people who still believes on me, and yeah maybe when puberty really hit you, it will make a change, and maybe me puberty hits me late, cause I just got my visual after being an idol for three years..."

"You're beautiful in your own way, Chae." Jimin said suddenly and give her a reassuring smile.

Rosé nodded and said thank you.

"I started to trust my self more, I didn't listen to the people who's pulling me down, I started to appreciate myself more, and from being the Aussie girl trainee, from becoming a Park Chaeyoung is such a great privilege. Im so proud to the four us... Im really proud of us, and it is really the best when its four us, and now its the eleven of us..." Rosé pause and sobbed.

"I will always be grateful of having those people around me, for the people who always have my back, to all the blinks around the world, thank you so muchhh! This is your Park Chaeyoung, your main vocalist, signing off!!!" Rosé ended and got embrace of Jimin after.

Lisa wiped her tears before she begin speaking.

"Hello everyoneee, this is your royal maknae, Im Lisa who's from Thailand... Growing up I can't predict what will be my future is, Im just a girl who really love dancing, I just wanna dance and have my own group, never knew I would dance with my group in such a big crowd, YG Ent is one of the entertainment that has a great dancers, I know that I can be as good as them, yes I have that confidence and spirit..." And she chuckled.

"But I didn't knew it will bring so much pressure on me, also to be the main dancer next to Minzy unnie, unnie I know you know how I idolized you, thank you for teaching me, thank you for being part of what I am today, unnie you mold me to be this Lalisa, you're the one who's behind this great dancer that they are saying... I hope you're proud of your Lalisa, unnie..." Lisa said and tears escaped her eyes.

Minzy got flashed on the screen, and she's also crying to while doing a big heart for Lalisa and mouthed "So proud, Im so proud, I love you!"

Lisa nodded in satisfaction while seeing her unnie.

"This Lalisa is the one who can't sing well, the one who's only good at dancing, some said Im lucky of having the beauty, but they said that's all what I got, why I am even a part of this grouped, I've trained for five years, to let people know that I am not just a simple Lalisa, I have my talent on me, and yeah I proved some wrong, that they are wrong of judging me, that they can't bring this Lalisa down so easy..." Lisa said.

"Enough of myself, I just wanna said that this group, the BLACKPINK you guys know, we are the ones who got compared to our unnies, at some point were happy cause atleast somehow they saw our unnies on us, but at some point it affects us, cause were just always behind their success, we are famous because were an YG Artist, we are known as the second best, and that made us work hard moreee,  like we need to make our own name at our own work, and Im just really really proud, to have this girls beside me through everything, I got my sisters on me, and it just made every fight worth it. Im so thankful of having this type of friends, sisters and family..." Lisa said paused while tears is still falling down.

Jungkook went to her and gave her a tissue and water battle.

Jungkook whispered to her.

"Im proud of you, I love you!"

That made Lisa smile even though she's crying.

After drinking a water Lisa speak again.

"So I guess this is it..." she said.

"Awwwww" fans said like begging of not ending the concert.

"With so much happiness in my heart, this is Lalisa Manoban, your Maknae and Main dancer, happily ending this journey and officially signing off!" She said and bowed.

"Thank you everyone, specially to our Blinks since day 1, we love you... Dul set..." Jisoo said.

"This has been, BLACKPINK imnida, kamsamhamnida!!!!" And they raised their hands and bowed together.

After that they made a group hug.

"SO ENJOY OUR LAST SONG GUYS! DON'T BE SADDD!!!" RM said and started to jump while their drummer starts.

They are having the best day of their lives right now, they are enjoying their last song, they are enjoying their last stage.

They are sad of ending this journey, but every journeys has its end, and its their end now.

While Jimin ending the last line and instruments on it, RM got the chance to thank all the people behind their concert, and when they finished their song RM shouted.

"Group huggggg!" And the eleven of them from a group hug.

"So proud of us!" Jhope said.

"Me too, im so proud of us!" Rosé said and swear they are all crying.

When they form their line again they are wiping their tears.

"We are ending our journey now, we are closing this book, but were opening a new one, and were so thankful to you guys on being a part of the book of our journey, were ON TO THE NEXT!" RM said.

"Dul set!" RM said for the last time.

"This has been..." They looked at other first then smiled.

"This has been, BLACKBANGTAN imnida, kamsahamnidaaaa!!!" They said and kneel down to bow and give more respect to everyone.

In every chapter we started, there will always an end, but don't be afraid of starting a new one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 37.6K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
89.1K 2.8K 48
There is always someone that interrupt their relationship. Although it's about to happy ending but their faith want them to go through this cruel lif...
4K 106 23
Where it take blood, sweat and tear to live. The earth as their cage, their home,where they feel safe. Where they found love. Where they were broken...
17.3K 1K 40
Read to see how they go from stealing each other's hearts to claiming it. Jennie could never think that she could be loved this way, she never thoug...