Second Chances: Sequel to Til...

By WrittenByKalifa

***You don't have to read "til death do us part 1 and 2 but to better understand the story and who people are... More

INFO
Chapter 1
CHARATERS
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
MORE FROM THE AUTHOR
SECOND CHANCES: BOOK 2??

Chapter 4

2.5K 89 3
By WrittenByKalifa

Nicole taught about it and she decided to let Tre see K.J. . Nicole waited for Tre outside of her dorm building and he finally pulled up in a dark blue 2016 Dodge Charger. He reached over the passenger seat and opened the door for Nicole. Nicole walked to the car and got in.

"What? Too lazy to get out and open the door?", she asked.

Tre sigh.

Nicole shut the door. "I'm just playing", she said.

Tre beings to drive as he pulled up the address Nicole sent him on his phone.

Nicole watches him. "Yea, I really don't plan on dying so put your phone down please", she said.

"Girl I got this", he said as he put his phone on the car mount.

Nicole looked out the window.

"This car is nice", she said.

"Thanks. Got it for my birthday"

Nicole nods.

"So did you tell your mom I'm coming?", he asked.

"...yes", she said lying.

Tre nods. "Is she still mad?", he asked.

"No, she understood", she said lying again.

"Cool", he said as he turn the music on. He begins to sing. "You was wonderin' why I went missing. Girl, I miss your lovin', huggin' touchin', kissin'"

"No", Nicole said covering her ears.

"Say others just don't amount to nothing, trust and listen", he sang.

"Please, let bryson tiller sing it", she said.

"Come on you know you love my singing", he said.

"Boy, you sound worst than a dying bird", she said.

"Do you even know what sound they make, if any, when they did?", Tre asked.

"No", Nicole said as she smiled. "But they sound better than you"

Tre chuckled.

Nicole chuckled a little too as she looked out the window.

Tre took his hand off the steering wheel and put his arm on the arm rest. He slowly moved his hand inside of her hand.

Nicole looked at his hand as he grabbed hers. She let him touch her for a while then moved it.

"There won't be an us..I'm just talking to you right now for K.J.", she said.

Tre was silent as he put his hand back on the steering wheel.

———————————————

Nicole and Tre got the car as Nicole got her keys out.

"Okay so I might have lied and said that my mom knows you're coming but she doesn't. I haven't even told her about you", she said.

"Nicole what in the world", he said. "Why would you not tell her?"

"It's okay. My mom is the understanding one", she said as she unlocked the door.

Nicole opened the door and Jamal was at the door. She got startled and jumped a little.

"Oh it's you", he said. "What are you doing here?", he asked as he looked at Tre.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be at work?"

"Rae a little sick", he said . "Asia had to work"

Nicole walks in and Tre start to follow but Jamal blocks him.

"Who are you?", he asked.

"I'm um.. I'm Tre sir", Tre replied.

"You think you can just walk up in my house like that little boy", Jamal asked.

"Jamal this is K.J. dad", Nicole said.

Jamal looks at Tre. "Let me talk to you outside for a second", he said.

"Jamal no", Nicole said.

"I just wanna talk to him", he said.

"It's okay Nicole", Tre said.

Nicole steps back.

Jamal went outside with Tre and shut the door behind him.

"Let me tell you something boy. I don't know what you got going on and what you had going on but if you walk into that house, it ain't no turning back", Jamal said. "That girl spent some nights crying because you abandoned her and that baby"

"I didn't do it by choice", Tre said.

"I don't care. I don't wanna know what happened. All that matters that apparently you're here now and I'm not going to get in between KJ knowing who his dad and have a relationship with you", he said. "But what does matter is that I make the right choice of letting you see him because if it's the wrong one then I'll be in the dog house for letting you in the house"

"Sir, I assure you that I'm 100% ready to take care of my responsibilities", tre said .

Jamal nods as he walked in the house with Tre.

Nicole was bending down talking to K.J.

Tre looks at him.

"K.J. thats daddy", Nicole said .

K.J. looks at him.

Tre walks to him  and kneels down. "Hey buddy", Tre said. "I got you something"

Tre reaches into pocket and pulled out a small car.

K.J. takes it and starts playing with it making car noises.

"He loves cars", Nicole said.

Tre smiles. "I found it in my house one day. I used to play with hot wheel when I was younger and my mom kept all of the ones I ever had. I kept it and brought it up here because I thought that well maybe if the baby was a boy he'd like it. I have the rest in my car. I can give it to him before we leave"

Nicole smiles and nods.

Tre stops looking at K.J. and looks at Nicole. He watches her smile at K.J. as he plays with the car.

"I'll be back. Imma check on Rae", Jamal said.

"Okay. And Jamal I'll tell mom myself", Nicole said.

Jamal nods and goes upstairs.

"You know I really did miss that right?", he asked.

"Missed what?", Nicole asked.

"You're smile", he said.

Nicole didn't say anything. She just looked at K.J.

"I've always waited for this moment. The three of us to be together. I mean I know me and you aren't a couple but it's just good to be around you", he said.

"Tre. Just talk to your son", Nicole said.

Tre looked at K.J.

"Mommy isn't this mean to you is she K.J.?", Tre asked.

Nicole shook her head.

Tre chuckles. "Back to square one I guess", he said as he looked at her. "Took some time to be with you before I guess another go around won't hurt"

Nicole rolled her eyes as she looked away and smiled.

Tre smiled and looked at K.J. "You got the car going backwards", Tre said as he turned it around. "I'll go get the rest out the car"

Tre got up and walked out the house.

Nicole sighed.

——————————————-

After a few hours Tre and Nicole decided to leave. They were hungry so they went and got something to eat.

"I remember when I first met you, you seemed very mean", he said. "You only talked to those wanna be hood guys"

Nicole sips some of her milkshake as she listened.

"But then after Two years of aggravating you, you finally started to give me the time of day", he said.

"Maybe because I realized that I was looking at the wrong guys", Nicole said.

"So why are you being so mean?", he asked.

"Listen Tre, you think you can just come up into my life and things are supposed to snap right back to how they were? People change in the matter of minutes, just think about how much a person can change in two years", Nicole said.

"I feel like I haven't", he said.

"Well guess what? I have.. and it's going to take a lot more than just being funny and saying sweet things to get back in my life or in my life at all", he said. "I've been through a lot and my trust is very hard to get. We're parents, friends.. nothing more"

Tre nods.

"Im ready to go back to campus. I can an 8 a.m.", she said.

"Okay, lets go then", Tre said.

They got up from the table and left.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.7K 71
Read Til' Death Do Us Part Book 1 first before you read this one! ***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia has ha...
226K 5.3K 63
**This is the FIRST book, the SECOND book in called The Baby Pact** Nicoletta, Delilah, and Kassidi are three fifteen year old friends who find thems...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
2M 57.1K 45
~COMPLETED~ | This story is being slowly edited. "As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that w...