š‘©š‘¹š‘¶š‘²š‘¬š‘µ š‘·š‘°š‘¬š‘Ŗš‘¬š‘ŗ ā˜¾ļøŽ...

By -SMITTENHERRON

šš‘šŽšŠš„š ššˆš„š‚š„š’, in which the little sister of Corbyn Besson has to move in with him and his bandma... More

ā€¢ š‘»š‘Æš‘¬ š‘Ŗš‘Øš‘ŗš‘» ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘¶š‘µš‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¶ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘¹š‘¬š‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘­š‘¶š‘¼š‘¹ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘­š‘°š‘½š‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘ŗš‘°š‘æ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘ŗš‘¬š‘½š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘¬š‘°š‘®š‘Æš‘» ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘µš‘°š‘µš‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘¬š‘³š‘¬š‘½š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘¹š‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘­š‘¶š‘¼š‘¹š‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘­š‘°š‘­š‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘ŗš‘°š‘暝‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘ŗš‘¬š‘½š‘¬š‘µš‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘¬š‘°š‘®š‘Æš‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘µš‘°š‘µš‘¬š‘»š‘¬š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘¶š‘µš‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘»š‘¾š‘¶ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘»š‘Æš‘¹š‘¬š‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘­š‘¶š‘¼š‘¹ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘­š‘°š‘½š‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘ŗš‘°š‘æ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘ŗš‘¬š‘½š‘¬š‘µ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘¬š‘°š‘®š‘Æš‘» ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘µš‘»š’€-š‘µš‘°š‘µš‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘¹š‘»š’€ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘¹š‘»š’€-š‘¶š‘µš‘¬ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘¹š‘»š’€-š‘»š‘¾š‘¶ ā€¢
ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘Æš‘°š‘¹š‘»š’€-š‘»š‘Æš‘¹š‘¬š‘¬ ā€¢

ā€¢ š‘Ŗš‘Æš‘Øš‘·š‘»š‘¬š‘¹ š‘»š‘¾š‘¬š‘³š‘½š‘¬ ā€¢

5.5K 100 44
By -SMITTENHERRON

~ In the morning ~

Corbyn and I were waiting in front of the coffee shop, a few minutes for six a.m. We decided that, since we know the way, we should pick her up again and then one of us can go with one, or all of the boys tonight to lead them the way.

We eventually saw a tired Sky coming out and she rushed to the car when she spotted us. She dropped herself on the backseat and leaned her head back.

"Tired?" I asked her, obviously knowing the answer. She send me a small nod and yawned.

"Let's go home then and get you some sleep." Corbyn started the car and drove us back home.

I don't think it was Skyler's intention, but she fell asleep during the ride. I picked her up bridal style and Corbyn opened the door for us. I went up to her room and laid her down, removing her cap. I slided her shoes off and placed her under the covers. Corbyn dropped her bag on her desk and we left after.

Knowing we couldn't get any more sleep, we went downstairs for coffee.

After a few hours the boys slowly gatherend downstairs while Jack prepared breakfast.

"So? How did it go?" Zach asked me, laying his phone away.

"Good, she was only tired when we arrived and she fell asleep in the car." I told him with a chuckle at the end. He nodded.

"Breakfast is ready." Jack spoke up. We all got up and sat around the table.

"Shall we wake Sky up?" Daniel asked, pointing upstairs. I looked over at Corbyn and shrugged.

"I don't know. She fell asleep around six a.m., so she probably had 4 hours of sleep right now." I told them all.

"Maybe it's better if we let her sleep then. We'll wake her up after 2 hours and bring her some breakfast, then she can sleep further." Jack suggested. We all agreed to it and start to eat our food.

We talked about the 'bringing and picking up' problem but we all worked it out quickly. We're gonna work like our food schedule again. Tonight Corbyn and Zach are gonna bring her, and Jack and I are gonna pick her up.

Daniel is lucky for today.

We also decided that it maybe would be good for Skyler to buy some new clothes for her together and re-organize her room.

After everything was settled and discussed, we cleared the table. Jack had placed some breakfast for Sky aside. Not too much since we all know she doesn't eat much, but enough.

I made coffee for her before sending Zach upstairs since we took a lot of time with our breakfast and it was already half past eleven. I placed the plate with food on the table with her coffee in front of one of our seats.

We should also buy another chair so she can sit with us during breakfast or diner time. We only have five at the moment.

I got back to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee too when Zach walked past me.

"She's coming, but really tired. So it'll probably take a while." I nodded and we headed into the living room. I sat down next to Jack and joined his and Daniel's conversation. He made a joke which made us all five laugh, but we got cut off by a loud noise.

"What was that?" Zach asked confused, asking the thing we were all wondering.

"I don't know, but I'll check it out." I got up and walked to the stairs, seeing Sky sitting on one of the steps, leaning with her head against the wall and sleeping.

"And?" I heard Corbyn ask from out of the living room.

"You all want to see this." I spoke up with a laugh. All four of them joined me in less than a minute.

"So wha- oh." Daniel chuckled as he saw Skyler.

"I told you she was tired." Zach shrugged and walked back to the living room.

"Maybe we should've let her sleep more." I nodded at Jack. "Who's gonna fix this?" I sighed and walked up to her, picking her up. The boys trailed behind me as we walked back to the living room. I returned to my previous seat and she cuddled up into my chest. I looked down at her and smiled a little while she made herself comfortable on my lap in her sleep. I looked up at the boys and saw them smirking, Corbyn raising an eyebrow at me. I shrugged and grabbed my phone, going through some fanpages on Instagram, partly to ignore their childish behaviour.

[~ ☽︎✫︎☾︎ ~]

I placed my phone next to me on the couch and laid my head back.

Skyler moved in her sleep again and started shivering. I looked around the room for a blanket and caught one next to Corbyn.

"Corbs, can I get that blanket please?" He looked over at me and nodded, throwing it to me.

"Thanks." I spread it out over her, causing her to relax again. I smiled and went back to my phone, feeling eyes on me. I looked up and saw Corbyn watching me shortly before turning back to his phone.

"You're not good at hiding." He spoke up, chuckling a little. I raised my eyebrow at him, confused.

"Hiding what?" He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Your crush on my little sister." The rest of the boys snickered, looking slightly over at me.

"I don't have a crush on her." I denied.

"Yeah sure." He mumbled back. I let it slide and looked down at her. I noticed her smiling a little. A smile found its way on my face too. I carefully stroked her hair for a minute before Daniel turned on the tv for a movie.

[~ ☽︎✫︎☾︎ ~]

"Dude!" Jack yelled slightly to Zach when he jumped on him out of fear.

"I told you from the start that I don't like this movie!" Zach argued behind Jack's back so he could hide his face. "It's scary and that girl is literally everywhere!" Corbyn turned to him and smacked the back of his head.

"Child. It's freaking day light." Daniel and I chuckled while Zach huffed.

"Is she still asleep?" Jack referred to the sleeping Sky in my arms. I looked down at her and chuckled softly before nodding to Jack. "How?"

"I guess she was really tired." I shrugged.

"You could say that." Daniel chuckled.

"When are you actually gonna tell the Limelights that you have another sister?" I turned to Corbyn for his answer.

"Soon." He smiled a little. "I don't even know if she has her own Insta profile so we probably should make one first for her." We all nodded, shortly after returning to the movie.

I heard a soft groan and a quiet yawn and it didn't come from any of the boys. I looked down and saw Skyler walking up slowly. She looked up at me and smiled lightly before sitting up.

"Hey," All the boys looked at her and smiled. "for how long did I sleep?"

"Two hours or something." Corbyn chuckled.

"You fell asleep on the stairs so Jonah here brought you to the couch where you slept the whole time." Zach chuckled too. A small blush found its way on her face as she pulled away from me gently, finding her own spot on the couch next to me.

"There's still some breakfast, lunch now actually, if you want to?" Jack asked. She nodded and smiled a little. Daniel paused the movie while Jack headed into the kitchen. He soon came back with a plate with food, a new cup of coffee, water and her medicines.

"Thanks." She smiled when he placed everything in front of her on the little table. Daniel unpaused the movie again and we continued watching it. Sky had no clue what was going on but didn't like it for sure.

"You okay?" She turned to me and nodded. I didn't believe it but went back to the movie anyways before hearing her squeal and jump in my side. "Hmm 'okay' my ass." I chuckled, her pushing me playfully. She cuddled into me again and jumped at every scary part like Zach did.

[~ ☽︎✫︎☾︎ ~]

Skyler's pov

I was happy when the movie was finally over. Not only did I miss half of the story, but also did I feel slightly ashamed. It wasn't even dark outside or I was jumping on every scary part.

It was around six p.m. and Jack headed into the kitchen to prepare diner. He wanted to eat earlier now so I would have time to eat and get ready. I tried to convince him that it's really no big deal for me to eat later but he was too stubborn.

I leaned on the kitchen counter while Jack setted everything what he needed on the other side of the counter.

"Can I help?" He looked up at me confused but nodded anyways.

"Sure, do you know how to cook?" I nodded.

"A little." I answered while I walked over to the sink to wash my hands. "I always had to cook for myself when my siblings and parents went out for diner or had a party or something." I shrugged. He nodded and smiled a little apologizing.

"Well you can help with-" Jack made jokes and told me stories about them being on tour or things that happened in the house, making me laugh a lot. It was really fun to just talk and I felt myself really getting closer to trust him and the other boys and just feeling like I could be myself around them.

We soon were done with preparing diner and I was happy with the result. I already ate a bit during the preparing so I told Jack I was gonna go get ready. He was fine with it and he didn't try to change my mind. I helped him placing everything on the table and we called everyone to get to the big table for diner. I smiled when Jack told them we made it together and I told them to enjoy their meal.

"Aren't you gonna eat, Sky?" Zach asked me when he noticed me walking towards the stairs.

"Nah I already ate a little during preparing. I'm gonna get ready now." I smiled and they all nodded, smiling back.

I closed my door after entering my room and dropped myself on my bed. I laid there for a little, just smiling and thinking about the fact that I had made more friends. Five to be precisely and one of them was my own brother who actually seems to like me?

I still couldn't fully believe it.

I turned my playlist on and got dressed. I did my hair and packed my bag, hearing my phone ring.

Ashley.

I almost ran to my phone, accepting the Face Time call.

"Hey Ash." I smiled as she popped up on my screen.

"Hey Sky, how is it? Are you still sick?"
She didn't know about the whole incident that happened the past few days. I didn't want her to worry so I lied that I was sick. That's why she didn't call me the past few days. I told her that I felt too nauseous to call.

"Yeah I feel a lot better now, thanks." She smiled and told me about her days at work and with friends. I listened to everything and would comment once in a while when a knock on my door was heard.

"Hey Skyler, you ready?" I heard Corbyn ask from behind the door. "It's half past seven." I mentally facepalmed myself for not paying attention on the time.

"Is that Corbyn?" Ashley asked me confused. My eyes went wide. I didn't tell her yet about the boys and I being good and that Corbyn and I finally talk to each other.

"Uh yeah, hold on a second." I replied and took a deep breath. "Corbyn, can you come in for a sec?" I soon after heard the door getting opened and saw Corbyn coming into view on the screen. He walked up to me from behind and a smile crept on his face when he saw Ashley.

"Hey Ash." He smiled. I made room for him on my bed so that he could sit next to me and still be in view.

"Hey Corbyn." She greeted him confused. He looked at her and then at me, soon connecting the link.

"Skyler and I talked it all through. We're good now." He smiled and pulled me in a little side hug. I smiled back before nodding.

"It took you long enough." Corbyn and I both chuckled. "Since when tho?" We looked at each other before looking back at Ashley.

"Since yesterday." I answered. "A lot has happened but I will tell you that later." She nodded.

"Well I'm happy that you're finally acting like siblings." She smiled at us.

"Yeah me too." Corbyn smiled at me.

"Corbyn! Skyler!" We heard Zach shout from downstairs.

"Coming!" Corbyn shouted back. "Sorry Ash, we gotta go. Talk soon?"

"You better. I'm still waiting for that call, mister." She told him, looking a little sternly. "And then I wanna know everything." She pointed out. Corbyn nodded, slightly nervous.

"Bye Ashley." We said in sync and waved.

"Bye guys." She ended the call and I grabbed my stuff before exiting my room together with Corbyn, seeing an impatient Zach waiting down the stairs with the keys in his hands.

"Finally, let's go now." He let out, opening the front door. I laughed while Corbyn rolled his eyes playfully, following him outside and in the car.

"And remember Zach, we wanna bring Skyler to her work, safely." Corbyn told Zach when he got in the passenger's seat.

"Shut up, I'm good at this." Zach huffed as he started the car.

"Have mercy." Corbyn sighed, falling back in his seat, causing me to laugh.

[~☽︎✫︎☾︎~]

And I'm back at it again! :)

I'm happy to see that you're all liking this book so far. <3

- Savanah <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 1.4K 39
š™’š™€ š™š™Šš™Šš™† š˜¼ š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‰š˜¾š™€- {"š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜øš˜©š˜Ŗš˜¤š˜© š˜”š˜¢š˜¤š˜© š˜®š˜¦š˜“š˜“š˜¢š˜Øš˜¦š˜“ š˜¢ š˜Æš˜¶š˜®š˜£š˜¦š˜³, š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜Ŗš˜µ š˜„š˜Ŗš˜§š˜§š˜¦š˜³š˜¦š˜Æš˜µ š˜µš˜° š˜©š˜Ŗš˜“, š˜°š˜¶...
Suicide By .g

Fanfiction

156K 4.2K 61
( COMPLETED ) Corbyn Bessons 17 year old sister, follow her journey through this thing called LIFE
11.7K 192 29
(Completed) Your name is Y/N Besson. Yep that's right thee Corbyn Besson's sister. You go to L.A. to visit Corbyn and to meet his band mates. But...
51.9K 825 12
š˜šŽš”'š•š„ š‚š‡š€šš†š„šƒ --> two worlds collide again after a heavey break up. Love isn't good for me. I'm not meant to show my feelings. [š‡šˆš†ļæ½...