The House

By revelmao

Pillars, an all-male idol group, are attempting to pave their way through the music charts. Sadly, three yea... More

0
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

4

2.8K 85 7
By revelmao

It's finally the day I'll leave the dorm. LC being the kind gentleman that he never is, carried my bags to the main entrance of our dorm.

"This is enough for two weeks?" Minseok asks as he stands there observing my luggage. He had a dissatisfied look on his face.

"Is it too little?" I asked.

"Barely." LC sarcastically says.

Barely, meaning too little or too much?

"You can come by for your stuff anytime if you miss anything." Myun-sik reassured.

I felt emotional all of a sudden. Seeing my members all hurdled up around me by the door. It felt like it was the last time I'd see them.

"What the- Are you crying?" Minseok says. I guess my eyes were teary. I hid my face in embarrassment.

The guys went in for a group hug to comfort me. "What the hell. Hahaha. You're not leaving the team!" LC laughed.

God.. Why am I crying?

I nudged them off playfully, our faces filled with smiled.

Our manager, Pyul, opens the door behind me, the door knob hitting my ass.

"Oh- sorry. Anyway, we gotta go." He says as he hurries over to my luggage. "Hyung, let me help you with that." I said as I took my one of the suitcases.

Turned around, and gave one last look at my members. They were smiling at me. It was heartwarming, to see them greet me goodbye.

The door finally shuts as I gave my last glimpse.

Am I dying? Lmao.

We got to the car and placed my stuff in the back. I moved to the passenger's seat as the manager starts the car.

"So.. Where exactly is this place?" I asked.

"Oh, we're going to the studio first. We'll have a shoot." He says.

Damn. Is this like Reality TV or something? This will be my first time.

"Yeah, it is." My manager suddenly answers. Did I say that aloud?

"Tell me, hyung. Why the maknaes?" I asked.

"Well, we got a really powerful lineup here. The agencies decided that you guys fit together." He says.

Not entirely.. Everyone else is so attractive. I feel like a black sheep.

"Anyway, do you know any of them?" He asks.

"Yeah.. Some of them were my classmates."

Yuna.. Right. At least she's there with me.

"Great. I hope you don't feel like an outcast like before.."

"Who are you, again?"

"I don't think we can let you debut.."

"You're not fit for this group."

"Yeah.. I won't."

We got to the filming studio. There were less people than I expected. I guess this quarantine is getting a little serious.

Speaking of which.. How are we allowed to live together?

"Hello!" One of the producers greeted the manager and I.

"Does he need to get prepped?" She asks.

Pyul looks over at me before nodding.

Jeez.. Could've said it.

The producer takes me outside the filming area and to the back hall. She led me to the dressing room where I was greeted by three makeup artists on their phones.

On the other side of the room was a girl, who was getting her makeup done. When I entered, her back was facing me so I couldn't see her face. A makeup artist was covering the mirror so I couldn't take a peak.

I sat down on the vacant chair across the room, and the two girls walked towards me to start prepping me.

Until this day, I have no idea what they put on me. But at least I feel more handsome and confident.
So draining to take off tho...

"Who was that?"
I heard a voice from behind me ask.

It was a very soft squeaky voice. The sounds were so light, it felt like feathers were talking.

The artist who was applying makeup on me asks, "What's your name again, sweety?"

I really need to make a name for myself on this show. My anxiety is starting to swallow me..

"Y/N L/N. From Pillars." I answered, with a slightly loud voice for the mysterious voice to hear.

"Oh! Pillars! Oh my god! WOLF!" the mysterious voice shouts with excitement.

She knows my nickname. Who is this girl?

I kinda moved away from the artists' hands and turned around to check who it was.

She was already turned towards me, her hair dangling on one side of her face.

Sharp eyes..

Brown locks.

Plump bright red lips...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.3K 114
Published: August 13 2017 Finished: N/A Plz Vote and Comment ( โ— โ€ฟโ—  ) Wanna One One shot imagines REQUESTS [ ] OPEN [โ€ข] CLOSED
39 9 7
Let's meet... sometime, somewhere, somehow We will definitely meet, it's the promise I'm making .My love for you will never fade away A span of thirt...
2.3K 381 40
The PIECE that have been MISSING is not yet founded. Being alone,is the hardest way of living. To forget the PAST.. its too hard! To PROTECT for the...
173K 3K 57
p1harmony reactions, imagines, and more! includes all members! lowercase intended! gender neutral reader unless specified! DISCLAIMER! this book incl...