Azur Lane Hood X Male Betraye...

Galing kay TheOmegaLife

Y/N L/N was a good commander until he was betrayed by the other commanders from Azur Lane. Y/N wanted to ask... Higit pa

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 2 Y/N's time at Ironblood
Chapter 3 The confrontation and the truth
Chapter 4 New members for Ironblood
Epilogue

Chapter 1 Flashbacks & the beginning ot the betrayal

7.3K 68 128
Galing kay TheOmegaLife

Timeskip: Three years later

Y/N P.O.V.

After I was accepted by the Royal Navi, I was transferred to the Royal Navi headquarter. In the three years I was trained to be a commander. I remember the day when I passed my final tests.

Flashback

I really hope that I will pass the final tests. The other students were sad because they failed their test. Then I heard that the door was opened and I saw my friend Albert.

(Albert Frost: your best friend in the Royal Navi)

I saw that he had a joyful face. I could tell that he passed his final test. He saw me and went to me.

Albert:"I passed. I hope you will pass your final test, too."

Y/N:"Thanks."

Then I saw that Ms Winters came. I still haven't got used to her working for the Royal Navi.

Ms Winters:"Y/N. You are the next. Please come with me."

I followed her. After I entered the room, I saw the three admirals at a table. 

Isaac:"Mr L/N, please take a seat."

I did what he told. I was really nervous.

John:"So, let's talk about the results of your final test."

Jacob:"Your tactic skills are unpredictable for your enemy and you use very often. Furthermore, you have a high accuracy, which is very unusual. You could even compete with our ship girls with that. Another point is that you can solve difficult decisions."

I was so nervous that I sweated very much.

Isaac:"In short, you passed with excellence. No, you've exceeded our expectations. It's really very clear who your father is."

I was glad that I also passed the final test. During my training to eb a commander for the Royal Navi, I learned that my father served for the Royal Navi. He was with Isaac, John and Jacob befriended. It was for me a shock. I think that they were glad to see the tactics of my father again. After I passed the qualification back in my school, I could see them smiling. Not only them, but also the shipgirls were happy that the tactics of my father didn't die out.

(This is your father in this story. His name is Ethan Wilson. He was the 4th admiral of the Royal Navi. He was killed during a battle against the sirens. In his fleet were Prince of Wales, King George V, Illustrious, Javelin, Belfast and Sheffield. His secretary was Prince of Wales. When his fleet learned that he was killed, they all fell into a sad mood, because he cared for them and always said that they are humans beings.)

Isaac:"We will see you at the final celebration. Until then, find members for your fleet, otherwise we will assign a fleet to you."

Y/N:"Understood, sir." 

They also give a list where I can ask the shipgirls if they wanna to join my fleet. I saluted and left the room. Outside of the room Albert waited for me. I saw that he looked at me. 

Albert:"How was it?"

Y/N:"I also passed. They also told me that I was the best of all."

Albert:"Congratulations."

Y/N:"Thanks."

Albert:"Do you have any ideas who do you want in your fleet?"

Y/N:"I kinda thought of Hood, Prince of Wales, Unicorn, Javelin, Belfast and Aurora joining my fleet."

Albert:"Didn't Prince of Wales, Javelin and Belfast served your father?"

Y/N:"Yes, they did. I hope they will accept my request."

After some walking, I saw Hood, Prince of Wales, Javelin and Aurora. I went to them and spoke to them that they got my attention.

Y/N:"Excuse me, but can I ask you something?"

Wales:"Ah, you are Y/N. What do wanna ask us?"

Y/N:"I wanna ask you if you wanna join my fleet."

Hood:"Did you pass the final test?"

Y/N:"Yes, I did."

I could see that Hood smiled that I passed my test. 

Javelin:"But why us?"

Y/N:"Because Wales, Belfast and you, Javelin, served my father. I wanna I want to see why my father praised you as the best. I also want to know what your opinion of him was."

Wales:"Thanks that you decided to ask us. You have to know that I was the secretary of your father."

Y/N:"I know."

Wales:"You know?! When do you know this?"

Y/N:"Because I saw you with my father on a meeting. The last time I saw him was when he showed this picture which I spoke about. On this meeting all the admirals and commanders of the Royal Navi should go with their secretary. Anyways, do you accept to join my fleet?"

Hood:"I'm in."

Javelin:"Me, too."

Aurora:"You can count me in."

Wales:"Of course, I will join your fleet . I also wanna know if you use the famous tactics that your father used in the war against the sirens."

Y/N:"Thanks."

Hood:"But you need six of us. Who are the two you wanna ask?"

Y/N:"I thought of Belfast and Unicorn. Do you know where I can find them?"

Wales:"Belfast should be with Queen Elizabeth and Unicorn should be with her sister, Illustrious. You can find them in the garden of the Royal Navi."

Y/N:"Thank you very much, Wales. Can you please sign up on that paper that you agreed to be in my fleet."

After they wrote their names on the list, I said to them good bye and went to the garden. After five minutes of walking, I saw Queen Elizabeth, Warspite, Belfast, Illustrious and Unicorn. I got closer to them and they sensed me. They turned their head to me.

Queen Elizabeth:"Ah. If this is our young commander. What do you need?"

Y/N:"I came here to ask Belfast and Unicorn if they wanna join my fleet."

Warspite:"You need at first to pass the test before you can someone asking joining your fleet."

Y/N:"Well, how can I say it? I did pass the test and was also the best who passed the test."

I could see that they were shocked except Belfast. I saw that she was smiling the entire time.

Belfast:"I always knew that you will pass the test. And to your question I will join your fleet."

Y/N:"Thanks, Belfast. And you, Unicorn?"

Unicorn:"I don't know."

Illustrious:"I want to ask you something, commander L/N. Will you protect my sister?"

Y/N:"Of course, I will protect her. Even if it will cost my life."

Unicorn:"Then I will join your fleet." *smiles* 

Y/N:"Thanks." *gives the list that they can write down their name*

Belfast:"You also asked Hood, Prince of Wales, Javelin and Aurora and they agreed to be in your fleet?"

Y/N:"Yes, they did." *smiles*

Flashback ends

After the celebration, all the commanders were called to go to the lab. We entered the lab. I saw that Isaac was also here.

Isaac:"I am convinced that you wonder why you all here? I will answer to your question. Our scientists will an equipment which it will give you special skills."

Commander 1:"What kind of special skills?"

Isaac:"Glad that you asked. It will give the strength, skills of one of our shipgirls. We do this because we want that you will help your fleet during a battle. We will start now. Do we have a volunteer?"

I stepped forward and I could feel their glances at me. 

Isaac:"Ah, commander L/N. Thank you that you will be the first. Now step in the glass chamber."

I did what he told me. I stepped in and waited for more orders.

Isaac:"Sorry, but it will tickle a little bit."

I wondered what he meant. In the next moment I could feel the tickeling in my body. I couldn't help but laughing all the time. 

Isaac:"It's almost over. Just be patient a little longer."

After he said that, I felt that it stopped. I saw the door of the glass chamber opened. I stepped out and I could feel something in my body. I looked at Isaac.

Isaac:"Do you feel something?"

Y/N:"Yes, I do. What is this feelings, Admiral Williams?"

Isaacs:"This means that you can use skills of our shipgirls. Come here and you can see which skills you have."

I went to the screen. I was curious from whom I got the skills. I paid attention to the screen. Then the screen scaned me. I could feel that my heart beating faster. Then I could see a silhouette of someone. Then the colours came. To my suprise I had Hood skills. I was really suprised. But then another silhouette appeared. Now I am scared because I don't only have the skills of Hood, but of someone else too. Like before, the colours appeared. To my suprise it wasn't one of the shipgirls in the Royal Navi. It was someone from another faction. I looked closer to the girl on the screen. She has long blonde hair and emerald coloured eyes. I turned my to Isaac and I could see that he was shocked. I decided to ask him.

Y/N:"Sir, who is this girl?"

Isaac:"This is Admiral Hipper. She belongs to Ironblood."

My eyes grew bigger. I couldn't believe that I have the skills of Admiral Hipper and she is also a member of Ironblood. I have the skills of our enemy.

Isaac:"Commander L/N, go to your fleet. We will give some time. After that you will have a mission with other commanders. Understood?"

Y/N:"Yes, sir."

So I left the lab and went the dormitory where the shipgirls in fleet live. During my way to their dormitory, I could feel hateful glances at me and hear insults from the other commanders in the Royal Navi.

(Alan Smith)

(Sam Taylor)

(Alice O'Connor)

(Yasmine Anderson)

Author's note: These are the commanders who will betray Y/N and try to kill. If Y/N survives their attack, they will spread rumours that Y/N is a traitor and has joined the enemy side.

Sam:"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

Alan:"Ah, it's a something who will fight for our enemy side, right?"

Yasmine:"Of course, maybe we should take care of him."

Alice:"We gotta get this trash on two legs. We'll treat it properly."

I couldn't believe that they are talking about me. What have I done to deserve this? Then I stood in front of the dormitory's door of my shipgirls. I knocked three times. The door opened and I was greeted by Hood. I could see that she has a shocked face. I spoke to her.

Y/N:"Hood, can I enter?" *with a little scared voice*

Hood:"Of course, you can."

So I entered their dormitory. I could see that they looked at me. I had the feeling that I was an animal in a zoo.

Aurora:"Commander, is it true that you have skills of two shipgirls?"

Y/N:"Yes, I have. But the other skills belong to someone who is our enemy."

Hood:"Really?! Who is it?"

Y/N:"It is Admiral Hipper."

I could see that they were all shocked.

Belfast:"But who is the other one?"

Y/N:"The other one is Hood."

Hood P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that our commander has my abalities. But on the other side I am curious why our commander has the abalities of Admiral Hipper. When I was thinking, I saw something that hurt my heart very much. I saw tears on commander's face. I went to him and tried to comfort him. I could hear him gasping.

Y/N:"Why do care for me?" *with a depressed voice*

Hood:"Because you are our caring commander. You always make us to laugh. You always showed empathy to us. You see in us as humans with a heart."

Wales:"Like Hood said, we will always be on your side. We will never abandon you."

Unicorn:"I don't wanna lose my oni-chan."

Belfast:"It makes me also sad when I see in this state."

Javelin:"I don't wanna loose a good friend like you."

Y/N:"Thanks. This was I needed. I am really glad that you are my fleet. I could never wish better people like you."

When he said that, my heart started to melt down. So I took my courage and wanted to confess my feelings to him. I spoke to him.

Hood:"Commander, can you look at me?"

I saw that he turned his head and his eyes were focused on me.

Hood:"I wanna that I love you." *blushes when she said her confession*

I saw that his eyes grew bigger.

Y/N:"Why me?"

Hood:"When I first saw you in your old school, I immediatly fall in love with you. You have this caring aura. I also like when you smile."

I really hope that he returns my feeling. In the next moment I saw him smiling.

Y/N:"Hood, I wanna admit something. I love you, too."

I couldn't believe my ears. He really just said that he loves me. Before I could react, I felt his lips on mine. We both closed our eyes. After some moments, we needed to break our kiss because we both needed oxygen. I felt very happy that he accepted me to be his girlfriend. Unfortunately this never lasted forever because we heard a knocking at our door. I turned my head to the door and saw that Wales opened the door. I could see the admirals.

Y/N P.O.V.

I could see that the admirals smiled. I was curious why they smiled.

Isaac:"Finally, you two are together. I wondered when you two will comfess your feelings to each other."

I blushed at his statement.

John:"Anyways, we need you for a mission."

Y/N:"Ok. I will come with you." *turns to Hood* "See you later, Hood."

Hood:"Please come back. Unharmed."

Y/N:"Don't worry. I won't leave you alone. I promise."

After I gave Hood a quick kiss, I followed the admirals. 

Small Timeskip

I could see that they brought me to the port of our base. Then in the next moment I felt I saw a ghost. It was them. It was Alan, Sam, Alice and Yasmine. They also saw me. I have the feeling that their wish could come true.

Isaac:"So, Smith, Taylor, O'Connor, Anderson and L/N. You will go on a patrol. After your patrol, you will write a report about your abalities. Understood?"

All except Jacob, John and Isaac:"Yes, sir."

So we jumped on the water and my riggings activated. I looked at them and saw that I was using Hood's abalities. So we sailed to our route. After some time we were at the border of our enemys, the Ironblood. Then I could hear that they pointed at someone their guns. I turned my head to them and was absolutely stunned. They pointed their guns at me. I saw that they smiled very sadistic. Then they started to shoot at me. Their shots damaged my riggings very much. When the bullets hit me, a puff of smoke appeared. When it disappeared, I felt something push me through. I looked down and saw a sword piercing me. I looked up at the person who did it. It was Alice. Then she turned the sword and pulled it out of my body. I fell into the water and I realized I couldn't keep Hood's promise. Just before I would not see as eternal darkness, I saw Hood before me until I closed my eyes.

Timeskip

I woke up. Then I felt the immense pain in my chest. I coughed very hard. Then I heard someone spoke.

???:"Ah, I see you are awake."

I turned my head to the person. I couldn't believe that I see her.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. In the next chapter Y/N will become a commander in Ironblood. He'll befriend Admiral Hipper and they'll be best friends for a start.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

135K 2.3K 59
Yamatomo Mazuhashi had finished his officers training course at Age 25 and promoted to Admiral at Age 26. At the Age of 26 he had been doing nothing...
385K 5.7K 58
In a world in conflict with the Sirens, a young commander is assigned to Azur Lane. He will be tested by his command, his enemies and his ships. His...
2.8K 59 5
[RE-IMAGINED 'A BEE OF THE SEAS'] Based on the Aligned continuity Post-RID 2015 A month after the corrupt council members overthrown by bee and his...
10.4K 357 26
This is a story about a Royal Navy submarine named HMS Seal that got capture by the Germans during World War 2 during the Northern Europe Invasion. A...