Obey me oneshots & scenarios

By clearly_K-T

Oneshots/scenarios/imagines. Demon brothers X reader Enjoy! Requests are always open. โ€ขI DO NOT OWN OBEY ME... More

๐”๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”› ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ
Romantic boi|Lucifer|
traitor |Lucifer|
๊ช‘๊ช–๊ช‘๊ช‘๊ชฎ๊ช€ แฅŠ ๐•ฃ๊ซ€๊ช–แฆ”๊ซ€๐•ฃ
Don't fall in love lol|Mammon
โ“โ“”โ“ฅโ“˜โ“โ“ฃโ“—โ“โ“ โ“ โ“กโ“”โ“โ““โ“”โ“ก
Favorite Normie|Leviathan|
Ruri-chan |Leviathan|
๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ง ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป
Aฬฝอ“sฬฝอ“mฬฝอ“oฬฝอ“ ฬฝอ“Xฬฝอ“ ฬฝอ“rฬฝอ“eฬฝอ“aฬฝอ“dฬฝอ“eฬฝอ“rฬฝอ“
Should have known|Asmo|
Should have known |Asmo| pt2
Bโ‚‘โ‚‘โ‚—zโ‚‘bแตคb โ‚“ แตฃโ‚‘โ‚dโ‚‘แตฃ
ะฒั”โ„“ฯะฝั”gฯƒั ฯ‡ ัั”ฮฑโˆ‚ั”ั
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ โ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ท๐“๐‘’๐“ˆโž ๐’ณ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡
Princess |Diavolo|
You wear his clothes |Diavolo ver|
๐•„๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ก๐•๐•– ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ
2 is better than 1 |Belphie&Beel|
๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ป ๐Ÿ†‡ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† |๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด|
You wear his clothes |all|
first fight/he hurts you|all|
The make up |all|
แ—ฉแ’ชแ’ช แ™ญ แ–‡แ˜ฟแ—ฉแ•ฒแ˜ฟแ–‡
easily replaceable |All|
Easily replaceable pt2 |All|
Easily replaceable pt3 |All|
Witch! |All|
Mฬฒiฬฒsฬฒcฬฒeฬฒlฬฒlฬฒaฬฒnฬฒeฬฒoฬฒuฬฒsฬฒ ฬฒ|ฬฒAฬฒ/ฬฒnฬฒ'ฬฒsฬฒ
RอŽeอŽqอŽuอŽeอŽsอŽtอŽsอŽ
A/n on future updates
Face reveal
Shout out
uh hey....
Hey Y'all
Another update
Important A/N
IMPORTANT A/N

I love you |all|

9.4K 230 80
By clearly_K-T

Lucifer: Honestly, he said it completely by accident. He just has those times where he's in the moment and just looks at you in love and consideration adorning his beautiful face. Particularly one evening you were helping him with his paperwork. Of course at first he would not let you help.
"Come on Luci if I help you can get done quicker!" You argue. He shoots you a small glare.
"This isn't your paper work y/n. Besides I don't need help." You scoff at that and look at the paperwork on his desk. It was almost as tall as him. "At least eat something, you haven't been out of here in days! Only to go to RAD. Then you're back in here!" He gives you a warning look, signalling you not to say anything else. You sigh and walk closer to his desk and grab a stack of papers.
"Y/n." You don't say anything and sit on his bed starting to separate the papers into what needed to be signed by him and others that were more like spam mail, not that important.
"Y/n." He says again. "What are you doing?"
"Sorting. It will make signing these papers easier for you. And the quicker you get done the quicker I get to cuddle you." You say, directing your attention back to the papers. He lets a small smile slip. If you were looking at Lucifer you would of saw a completely different side to him. He watched as you stuck your tongue out, completely focused on you and his mind fuzzy he let out his true feelings.
"I love you." He sighs out, immediately after looking down at his papers and ignoring your gaze. You stifle a laugh.
"What was that Luci?" He looks up at you and rolls his eyes.
"You heard me."
"No actually I didn't." He scoffs.
"I love you too Luci." You admit and look back down at the papers.
"What was that y/n."
"Shut up."

Mammon: Of course you would be the first one to say I love you to Mammon. Obviously his reaction would be priceless too. Every once and a while....more like every night Mammon would come into your room and cuddle with you. Well, more like you cuddle with him because he's too scared to make the first move.
"Y/n stop hogging all the blanket why don't ya!?" You laugh loudly and hold onto the blanket as hard as you can, but Mammon is one of the strongest demons in Devildom, so that was a lost cause. He pulled the blanket out of your hands with just a single pull.
"Mammon!" You whine pulling on the blanket. It didn't even budge from his stone grip.
"See now ya know how it feels!" You lay there thinking about how to distract him and grab the blanket. He looks at you in curiosity.
"Y/n?" He questions wondering why you haven't said anything. You look at him and smile. He blushes a little. He would never admit it but, your smile made his heart stop.
"I love you." You state. Still looking at him with a smile on your face. He. Just. Had. A. Heart. Attack. You watch as his grip on the blanket decreases. This is your chance! You grab the blanket quickly and instantly keep a hold on the blanket, giggling away.
"Why ya gotta play with my feelings like that huh?" He questions. You peak out from under the blanket.
"I'm not playing with you. I really do love you." The blush grows on his cheeks and he breaks eye contact with you.
"I love you too y/n." You smile more and cover both of you guys with the small blanket as best as you can.
"Why wouldn't you love me? After all I was your first!"
"MAMMON!"

Leviathan: Surprisingly he said it first. Didn't see that coming did you? You guys were pulling an all nighter. Which isn't the first. Don't worry you didn't have school tomorrow! Anyway, you usually watched him play away at his games. Because of this Levi didn't know that you were a legend at playing PVP games. Now, you weren't doubting Levi and his skills. You knew he would be a tough component, though at the same time you knew deep down that you could win.
"Hey Levi, can I play with you?" You watch as his eyes widen and a smirk shows up on his lips.
"What was that normie?" You roll your eyes.
"You heard me. Scared? I bet I could take you!" He looks at you in disbelief.
"You a normie. Beat me a gaming pro?" He asks, still in disbelief.
"After this you're gonna be the normie." You state and grab the other controller. He laughs.
"I'm sure."
"What game are we playing?" You question.
"F/g." (PVP game please/multiplayer)
Perfect. You thought.
~after the game~ (bc I can't write lol)
"I win!" You yell. Doing a little victory dance. Levi looked at you in another look of disbelief. You and NORMIE beat him. A normie beat him? It just wasn't clicking in his mind. He watched as you did your victory dance, the ends of his lips slowly curving into a smile.
"I love you. Even if you are a normie." You stop suddenly. You turn towards him with a blush on your face. You didn't think Levi would be so upfront.
"What was that?" Levi looks up at you and smiles.
"I said I love you normie." You break eye contact with him. Usually he was the one blushing.
"What's a matter normie? I'm not only a pro at games, I'm also a pro a flirting with my girl." He says smoothly. You groan.
"You're also a pro at being cringy." You  state. You laugh at his surprised face. "I love you Levi, more than anything!" He blushes.
"Now time for a rematch!" He exclaims.

Satan: You were laying in his bed as he sat in his chair, obviously doing what he does best...reading. sometimes you did get tired of him never reacting to you. Although, sometimes you did love the silence that both of you just sat in. Sometimes you wanted to talk and just have fun with him.
"Hey Satan?" You questioned.
"Hm?" You look at him. Nothing. He didn't even look up at you.
"Can we do something?" This is when he looks up at you.
"We're reading. That's something." You sigh.
"I mean something fun." You state. He looks at you directly this time.
"You're saying reading isn't fun."
"No. I just have to be in the mood to read." You explain. Standing your ground. He takes his eyes off you and back onto his book.
"Go find something to do then." You sigh.
"But I want to do something with you!" You exclaim still looking at him. He doesn't budge.
"Hm."
"Satan!"
"Hm?"
"Please!" He doesn't say anything. He doesn't even look at you.
"Fine. I'm sure Asmo will give me attention." Getting up out of his bed you walk to the door.
"Mmhm." Really? Nothing?
"I love you." You state and walk out the door and towards Asmos's room. What you didn't expect was a hand to grab your arm and spin you back towards the captor. It was Satan. He looked you in the eyes and smiles a little.
"I love you too. Now let's go out." He says grabbing your hand and walking out of the house of lamentation.

Asmo: Asmo would obviously be the first one to say I love you. I mean he probably said it as soon as you guys got together. You usually said it back but you were never the first one to say it. Today that changed. You were walking passed Asmos's room when you heard sobs? They were definitely Asmos's sobs. You knocked on the door.
"Go away Mammon!" You heard Asmo scream.
"It's not Mammon." You state. Opening the door slightly, you peek in. There was Asmo on his bed crying.
"Ugh! Y/n you're the last one I want to see!" He cried out, tears still steadily running down his face.
"Oh." You whisper and go to shut the door.
"Wait y/n! I just mean I don't want you to see me cry!" He cries out to you. You stop in your tracks and fully open the door and step in his room. Shutting his door then walking to him.
"You've seen me cry. What's the difference?" He shakes his head.
"I don't want you to see me as weak!" You gasp and rub his back.
"What brought this up?" He looks you in the eyes with his teary ones.
"Am I enough for you y/n?" He questions through shaky breaths.
"Of course Asmo!" You exclaim. "What made you like this? You're usually so confident!"
"I-i just." He starts.
"Hey Asmo. Look at me." You grab him by the shoulders and look him in the eyes.
"I love you more than anything. You are perfect in my eyes and no one could make me think different." He smiles.
"If anyone is perfect it's definitely you y/n." He kisses you. "I love you too."
(He seemed wayyy out of character sorry!!)

Beelzebub: Let's be honest he probably said I love you over food. You most likely made something and he loved it so he said "I love you y/n!" You probably figured that he really didn't mean it because I mean Beel loves food like loves food. One day you were in the kitchen cooking food for your boyfriend. You decided since he loves human food but hardly ever gets to eat human food you thought you would make one of your favorite dishes f/d.
"Mm what smells so good?" Your lovers voice rang out through the silence of the kitchen.
"F/d." Beel gasps.
"F/d! I always wanted to try that!" He exclaims happily. The stove beeped just after he said that.
"Well you're in luck! I just finished!" You say pulling f/d out of the oven. (Unless it's a cold dish or smthn just change that.)
"Here try some." You say putting some on a fork/spoon and putting it infrot of Beel's lips. He opens and tastes the tasty f/d.
"Mm!" He groans in delight. "That's really good y/n!" You smile taking some on your own spoon/fork and shoveling some of f/d into your mouth.
"I love you so much." Beel says taking another bite..more like three bites in one. You smile not noticing the serious look on his face as you to the exit of the kitchen. You feel a hand on your arm as you're twisted back and into a warm embrace.
"I'm serious y/n. I really do love you." You look up at Beel while your head is still laying on his chest. The height difference obviously noticable.
"More than food." You question. He puts his hand to his face in a thinking motion stroking a pretend beard.
"I don't know about that one." You giggle and try to push him off you.
"I'm joking. I love you way more than food."

Belphegor: You were up in the attic with Belphie enjoying each other's company. Well he was asleep. So not much to enjoy. But you have never seen someone so cute while sleeping. He's actually pretty restless and moves a lot which surprised you. You were scrolling through devilgram looking at the photogenic brothers in all their glory. Man sometimes they just made you insecure by looking at you.
"Y/n." Belphie's voice rang out. You looked over and to your surprise his eyes were still shut. He didn't show any signs of waking up anytime soon. He turned on his side so his whole body was facing you. He was too cute. He always looked so peaceful. You brushed a strand of hair out of his face.
"Y/n." He says again. He has to be awake right? He's playing with you. But just in case you pull out your phone. If he is talking in his sleep and talking about you then this is just precious and priceless.
"I love you." He mumbled sleepily. You cover your mouth trying to help the squeal that left your lips. But your hand hardly muffled any of the noise and unfortunately Belphie's eyes opened. You quickly ended the video. He blinks a few times then yawns stretching.
"Were you filming me why I was asleep. That's creepy." He teased, with a smirk on his face. You smirked back and he started to frown he thought you would blush at him catching you. He watched as you pulled out your phone and the video audio started to play. Belphie's eyes widened at what he said. His eyes narrowed.
"Delete it." He demands. You shake your head slowly getting off the bed.
"The damage is already done, I already sent it to the group chat." He glares more at you.
"You didn't."
"Oh but I did." He stands up and backs you into a corner.
"What should I do to you?"
"Tell me you love me again?" You answer, which came out more like a question. He smiles at you.
"I love you y/n."
"See how hard was that? I love you too- hahahaha Belphie! What are you doing?!" You laugh.
"Getting payback." One of his hands held the phone steady while the other poked and prodded your sides. Let's just say you didn't know who got teased more the next day. Belphie for say the L word, or your windshield wiper laugh.

Dude I wrote so much my hands are literally CRAMPING.
anywho hope y'all liking!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 21.9K 73
COMPLETED A bunch of oneshots (X Female Reader) featuring Obey Me Characters.
156K 1.7K 27
Obey Me! characters x reader. This book will contain fluff, smut, lemon, angst, oneshots, headcanons, scenarios, etc. I will write depends on my mood...
1.6M 47K 58
The reader is whatever gender you want them to be since they are you. Requests are closed because this book is finished~ I wished to get this book to...
56.9K 1.1K 13
(Note: I will be writing this mostly gender-friendly. If you catch a mistake, I apologize in advance. I am used to writing with a female lead in mind...