Royal Happenings (Narry)✔

Oleh WritingZmyPassion

Two lads. A prince, a young lad, from the family on the top ladder of nobility in great England. Prince Harry... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
2- Didn't Expect Less
3- I'll Walk You Out
4- Now Give Me A Hug
5- You Are Early
6- Royal Dinner
7- Oh Shut Up, Harriet
8- Will You Marry Me?
9-Take Today Off
10- Your Hands Are Magical
11- He Is A Friend
12- Let It Go, Princess
13- Relax, Pet.
14- Thought You'd Never Ask
15- I Do
16- Sassy Niall Is Hot
17- Go Faster, Your Highness
18- I Promise
19- Watermelon Sugar
20- I Love You, Princess
21- Oh My God
22- You Are A Meanie
23- Gross Green Liquid
24- Are You Okay, Baby
25- Why Would He?
26- A Peaceful Flowing River
27- Our Little Baby
28 Don't Hide It
29- Golden
30- Right Babe?
Epilogue

1- Yes Your Highness

3.8K 143 153
Oleh WritingZmyPassion

Niall sighed for the umpteenth time, he couldn't concentrate in class that morning.

He really wished he could but it was hard when all he could think about was how he was gonna manage to pay up his half of the rent and food.

He had just recently moved in with Louis after he failed to pay his accommodation fees for the last semester.

And his bestfriend Louis, bless him, convinced Niall to move in with him.

Louis had been lucky enough that his father had bought him a flat right smack in the middle of London. And although it was far from school, atleast Niall's workplaces were a walkable distance.

He and Louis always rode the tube to and from school.

And now, Niall had used up all his money to pay for school necessities that really needed to be paid for. He had no money to pay his half of rent.

Not that Louis would mind if he didn't pay up but he didn't wanna be a burden to his friend.

Niall sighed again, he thought of picking up extra hours at the small diner but that was impossible considering his priority was school then the diner then his job at the Irish pub ten minutes from the diner.

He had no time to work more hours.

"Can you atleast pretend to pay attention. I know there's something bothering you and you are telling me it later, but for now, pay attention, okay?" Niall heard Louis' voice next to him.

He looked over at his friend and saw worry in his eyes. So instead of arguing, Niall just nodded and pretended to pay attention to Mr. Malik who was droning on and on about the lecture.

Finally the lecture was over and Niall released a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"You okay?" Louis asked Niall as they both packed up their books.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Niall said and avoided eye contact but that just made Louis raise his eyebrows. He knew Niall too well. "Just didn't get enough sleep s'all." He added and even threw in a little yawn for emphasis.

"Well, atleast we are done for the day, we have some time before you have to go to work. I'll make sure you sleep when we get home." Louis said, not really believing Niall but deciding not to push it.

"Thanks, Lou." Niall said.

They started for the exit but stopped when Mr. Malik spoke up from the front of the lecture hall.

"Niall, a word, please."

"I'll be outside." Louis said and Niall nodded then he made his way over to the professor.

"Yes, sir?" Niall stood infront of the older man. He wasn't at all that old and Niall had wondered how he found himself lecturing this young in his career.

"How are you?" Mr. Malik asked.

Niall wasn't surprised that the professor had asked that question. He knew the struggles Niall went through everyday of his University life and so hearing that made him feel warm.

Mr. Malik was a tough man but he had a soft side to him. The side that made sure Niall was okay, from time to time.

"I'm alright, thanks, sir." Niall smiled.

"That's good. Are you gonna be working at the diner, this evening?" He asked and Niall nodded.

Mr. Malik had stopped by the diner a few times for some kale salad which he claimed he loved so much.

"Yes, I will. Are you gonna stop by?" Niall asked.

"I definitely will. I'm feeling like having kale from a specific diner." Mr. Malik smiled and Niall returned it.

"Well, see you later then." Niall said.

They said their goodbyes and Niall left.

He found Louis waiting for him in the hall and they decided to leave.

*

That evening, Niall found himself at the diner as usual. It wasn't overly crowded. Infact the only customers were two couples who seemed to be taking their time eating.

When Niall, realised that there wasn't much to do on the floor, he decided to go to the back and help out with the washing up.

There were three employees in the diner, Niall, Sean who happened to be the owner's son and another lass, Amelia.

Amelia was one month pregnant and she had told all her colleagues who were happy for her.

At the moment, it was just Niall and Sean because Amelia wasn't feeling well. And so Niall went to the back to help out with cleaning the dishes.

He was almost done washing up and he had struck a conversation with Sean who was cooking when Jane, the owner of the diner cane looking for him.

"Niall?" She called cautiously and Niall turned around. "I don't want you to freak out but there's someone here to see you."

Niall wondered who would go to his work place to see him because Louis too was working his shift at Starbucks.

"Me? Are you sure it's me?" Niall pointed to himself with a soapy finger.

"Yeah, I'm sure, Ni." She rolled her eyes playfully.

Niall glanced at Sean and back at Jane. "Who is it?"

"The son of England, prince Harry Styles." Jane said and Niall almost dropped the plate he'd been holding.

"W-wait, prince Harry Styles is here. To see me?" Niall didn't know what he'd done to the royal family for the prince to go looking for him.

Immediately, his mind went into overdrive, maybe, Niall had accidentally cursed the prince while working at the pub. He tended to tell people off while there. Especially those who liked hitting on him.

Or maybe, it was prince Harry whom Niall had thrown beer at a week ago when the lad wouldn't stop bothering Niall in the pub. It was pretty dark and he couldn't see clearly so it was possibl-

"Niall, they are waiting." Jane cut Niall's train of thoughts.

"Uhm okay, wait did you just say they?" Niall asked growing even more nervous.

"Yes, your professor, the one who came that time is there too. And then Prince Harry plus his body guard." Jane said and Niall breathed a sigh of relief.

It was just Mr. Malik after all, maybe he and Prince Harry were friends. But it was still so unusual for the prince to dine in their humble diner.

He took a deep breath and let Jane lead him to where the party was sat. In a booth in the very back.

Niall cautiously made his way over to them and stood awkwardly.

"Sit down, Niall." Mr. Malik said and Niall sat down. He slid into the booth next to who he was guessing was the body guard while the prince and his professor were across from them.

He sat down and looked at his professor with the son of England, prince Harry Styles himself, in flesh and blood. To say he was nervous was an understatement.

"Hello, Mr. Malik, greetings your highness." Niall greeted both of them with respect and nodded at the man beside him to show his acknowledgement.

The fact that they had pulled him away from his shift in the small diner was confusing because why would prince Harry be in a humble diner? And requesting to see him?

"Hi, Niall. This is my friend, Harry. Which I'm guessing you already know and this is Liam, our friend too." Mr Malik pointed at the two men who briefly smiled at Niall.

The professor went on to tell Niall that Harry had something to ask of him. More like a business deal of some sort. And when Niall was sure it was all good, he looked at the prince to hear what he had to say.

"So, you re Niall Horan, right?" Prince Harry asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, your highness." Niall answered calmly although he was freaking out inside.

Aside from being the prince, Harry was handsome, very very handsome and that kind of handsomeness came with intimidation. Harry's looks were intimidating but Niall tried his best not to show it.

"Okay, now I don't have much time before the public knows I'm here. So I'll go straight to the point, I want to marry you, Niall Horan." Harry said and Niall choked on his spit.

"W-what?"

"Well, not literally. But you see I told my parents that I'm gay and I'm secretly engaged to a lad. So they want to meet him and plan the wedding together. That's where you come in." Harry tried to explain but Niall was still not catching up so he looked at Mr. Malik.

"Look, Niall. It's not a real marriage. It's more of a contract thing. You pretend to be his husband for a couple of years before you call it quits. I know it's too much to ask of you but I think it will benefit you both." Mr. Malik explained further.

"I-I don't u-understand, sir." Niall looked at both men infront of him.

He felt a hand press on his arm gently and he looked up to see Liam smiling at him.

It made him feel a tad better and he smiled back at the man but he was still freaking out.

"It's simple, really. You pretend to be married to me in public and infront of the king and queen and I grant you anything you want. Starting with taking care of your university finances." Harry said and sat back, crossing his arms over his chest.

At the last part of Harry's speech, Niall shot a glare at his professor because how dare he talk about his financial struggles with a complete stranger.

Mr. Malik noticed and spoke up.

"I'm sorry, Niall. I didn't mean to pry into your life but I couldn't help look out for you. You are like a little brother and I hate to see you struggling so I think this will be good for you both."

Niall's mouth was still hanging open. Ten minutes ago, he was just an orphan university student working in a small diner with a pay check that was just barely covering his food expenses. He had other expenses to pay and student loans to settle.

"You don't have to answer right now. But think about it, yeah?" He was brought out of his thoughts by Mr. Malik.

"W-why me? If you are gay, why can't you just get married properly?" Niall asked, looking at the prince.

Harry rolled his eyes and leaned his elbows on the table then he looked at Niall.

"Because I'm straight. I just told my parents that I'm gay to get out of an arranged marriage. I don't want to commit to one girl yet, so that's why I need you. We pretend to be married for a couple of years and then divorce and maybe by then I would be ready to settle down with one girl." Harry explained, further confusing Niall.

Because from what he'd gathered, Harry ws some kind of player who didn't want to settle down with one girl that he went as far as claiming to be gay, just so he wouldn't be married to one girl.

"I kinda understand what you want me to do. But you do realise that this isn't very nice, right? You aren't gay and playing with sexuality like that would make you look really bad if word got out that you weren't really gay." Niall said, raising an eyebrow.

Niall was gay and even though, he hadn't had a boyfriend or had sex yet, he too felt slightly hurt that Harry, prince Harry of all people would play with sexuality like that.

"Now that you put it like that, it sounds bad." Harry pinched his lower lip. "But, it's just the four of us who know about this and my friends and I can't say anything so if word gets out, we will all know who to look for. Yes you. So you better not tell to anyone." Harry smiled but there was a glare evident on his face.

And Niall knew that prince Harry Styles was manipulative on top of other things.

"And by the way," Harry added. "We are all a little bit gay."

Niall couldn't help but not like the prince very much.

He had had respect for the son of England before he met him but now...

After what felt like forever, Niall sighed and looked at all three of the lads, saving Harry for last.

"I'll think about it." He said and saw all three of them break into smiles.

"Good. Here's my card, love. Give me a ring tomorrow." Harry said and slid a card to Niall.

He then stood up and Niall looked up at him. "What makes you think my mind will be made up by tomorrow?" Niall angrily looked at the prince.

But Harry simply smiled big and Niall had to fight a blush because those damn dimples were so gorgeous.

"I'll hear from you tomorrow." Harry winked and this time, Niall did blush. "Liam." Harry said and Liam stood up.

Niall watched both of them leave the diner and he was surprised to see Mr. Malik still sitting there.

"I'm sorry about this, Niall. I should have told you beforehand. It's just, I want to help you." Mr
Malik said and Niall smiled.

"It's okay. Mr. M. A little warning would have been good but I get where you are coming from." Niall smiled at the professor.

"This will help you big time, Ni. That's if you choose to do it." He added and Niall nodded. "And please call me Zayn when we aren't at school."

"Alright, Zayn. Like I said- god calling you that feels weird." Niall chuckled softly making Zayn smile. "I'll think about it and I'll ring him up." Niall said.

"I've got to go, but I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked and Niall nodded.

"Yeah, sure."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

33.4K 1.4K 43
Narry Fanfiction - Harry Styles as the big star and Niall Horan like the poor guy. You know the plot. Two guys as meets and some love... :D Start to...
564K 18K 50
What is Love at first sight? Getting butterflies in your stomach or having your palms sweat buckets? What defines it, and is it even possible to happ...
386K 11.7K 31
Harry is the typical nerd. He got bullied a lot in high school and that had left scars on Harry's self-esteem and trust. He goes to University and ho...
241K 10.9K 10
✔️ Harry Styles and Niall Horan (officially dubbed 'Narry Storan') are Hollywood's hottest couple. Everybody is raving about how, "They just knew one...