Match Made in Heaven (Book On...

By A_Cumberbatch

○Completed○ Dean Winchester and Castiel Novak are high school sweethearts. Absolutely in love. But when a sec... More

In Which They Eat Pie
In Which Gabriel Acts Out Of Character
In Which A Message Is Recieved
In Which A Father Returns
In Which Parents Are Mentioned
In Which John Gets Punched
In Which Cas Learns Of Lies
In Which We Meet The Dude At The Door
In Which There Are Flowers
In Which There Is A Pre-Date
In Which They Skate (ish)
In Which Cas Drives
In Which There Is A(nother) Date
In Which Cas Dreams
In Which They Play Monopoly
In Which Dean Stars In Hellish Dreams
In Which They Come Clean
In Which There Is A Choice
In Which Grace Is Given
In Which Cas Contacts The Enemy
In Which There Is A Forgotten Brother
In Which Cas Learns From the King
In Which It Ends
In Which There Is An Epilogue (of sorts)
In Which There Is A Sequel!!!

In Which They Are Interrupted

503 31 2
By A_Cumberbatch

{Dean's POV}

Cas started taking labored breaths and his phone slipped through his fingers.

"Who the hell is this?!? What did you say to him?" I yelled into the phone. I didn't know who was on the other line, nor did I care. Whoever it was made Cas upset, they deserved more than being yelled at.

"Why, if it isn't darling Dean." My. God. It was that dude -Crowley- that was on Cas's porch this morning. What was he doing calling my boyfriend? "I was only chatting with dear Castiel about a text I sent. He quite rudely ignored me." He was quiet, then, "I suppose he hasn't mentioned it, has he?"

"No," I whispered. I hung up on Crowley and tossed Cas's phone to the corner of the blanket. He was staring at the ocean, completely shell-shocked. I grabbed his shoulders and turned him to me. "What is going on?" I asked.

"I... Crowley, he, uh... the text... it just... I don't...."

I wasn't sure what he was talking about. Through his distressed murmers, I only picked up a few things. Crowley and the text. Crowley mentioned a text, too.

I picked up the phone. I scrolled through his messages. Nothing stood out until I reached Blocked Number. I know who you really are, Castiel. I didn't understand it, but it obviously meant something to Cas.

So, I helped Cas up, gathered up our things, and took him by the hand as we walked back to my car. I threw the stuff in the back and opened the door for Cas.

On the way home, I turned on that band he liked, something about dragons, and didn't complain once.

I helped Cas inside and he put his glasses on his nightstand before sitting on his bed. I turned to leave when he grabbed the back of my shirt. "Stay?" he asked quietly.

I nodded and crawled beside him, kicking off my shoes. "I'll watch over you," I said and I wrapped my arms around his torso.

I fell asleep soon after he did, still holding him in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.5M 40.8K 45
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮...
210K 4.3K 51
♥︎𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚋𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚌...
842K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.