new message • kth

By _tryhard_aesthetic_

•in which a kim taehyung receives a new message from an unknown number• •🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•56•
•57•
you have (1) new message!

•55•

4.7K 191 64
By _tryhard_aesthetic_

"soonyi!"

"sir, please step back. she needs to rest."

"no- please, let me see her! please, plea-"

"t-tae?"

"soonyi! bear, it's me! it's tae, i'm here, you're ok, i promise- just let me see her, please-"

"sir. please wait outside. she needs her rest."

"please, please- i need her, i need to know she's ok, just please let me pass-"

"sir."

"tae.. i'm fine, don't worry. go outside, bear."

"b-but..."

"bear, i'm fine. go outside."

dejected, tae opened the door to the room, and with one last glance at soonyi, left.

head in his hands and tears in his eyes, taehyung waited.

one hour passed.

two hours passed.

three hours passed.

and finally the door in front of him opened again.

"sir, she wants to see you. please be gentle."

taehyung jumped to his feet and dashed inside the room, immediately attaching himself to soonyi's side.

"soonyi! baby i'm so sorry, i'm so so sorry-"

"tae, it's ok. i'm ok. don't apologise baby."

shaking his head, he grabbed soonyi's frail hand right as a tear rolled down his cheek.

scrunching his eyebrows, he tightened his grip on soonyi's hand. he choked out the question that had been stuck in his head since the phone call.

"soonyi... you- you never told me if they could make you better."

soonyi looked over at him with pitiful eyes.

"s-soonyi- they can make you better, right?"

"tae..."

"they can give you some medicine, a-and you'll be fine, r-right?"

"bear..."

"y-you'll be ok and everything will go back to normal-"

"taehyung."

soonyi's pitiful stare met taehyung's broken stare.

"they- i- ugh."

soonyi broke eye contact.

"there's nothing else they can do for me, bear."

taehyung's heart dropped.

soonyi's heart slowed.

"w-what? n-no, no, no, i can't- i can't lose you, i can't-"

one tear dropped.

"y-you're joking, r-right? t-this is all just a cruel joke a-and you're f-fine and-"

two more tears dropped.

"s-soonyi why aren't you saying anything? i-it is a joke, r-right? please soonyi, i-it's not funny anymore, p-please stop j-joking."

three more tears dropped.

"tae..."

"n-no, you're fine, r-right baby?"

"baby, i'm sorry..."

more tears dropped.

a choked sob echoed around the room.

"n-no... soonyi, i can't lose you, p-please..."

"i'm sorry, bear."

he flung his arms around her, as he cried into her shoulder, holding her hand tighter than ever.

she cried into his shoulder, reciprocating his tight grasp on her hand. tears rolled down her cheeks and soaked into his shirt.

a small thud pulled them apart, the two searching for the source of the sound.

a small bag lay on the floor. taehyung's eyes flashed with pain as he picked it up.

"s-soonyi. remember when we first met up? in that little café?"

both of them allowed a small smile to skip onto their faces, tears still rolling.

"well, when you l-left, um, you left these."

taehyung pulled two phone cases out of the bag. one of them pink, with a little blue bear on it, the other blue with a pink bear.

soonyi gasped at the sight of the phone cases, feeling silly for forgetting about them.

"oh- that's why i was late! i was going to surprise you but- i had to come here and i forgot..."

"w-well... you can still surprise me with them."

"tae i don't think that's how a surprise works-"

"ooh soonyi, look- a bag that is conveniently placed in your hand! i wonder what's inside?"

they grinned at each other, allowing small chuckles to slip out as they tried to distract themselves from the beeps of the heart monitor.

"ah, tae..." soonyi chuckled as she pulled the phone cases out of the bag. soonyi put her hand out, as taehyung placed his phone in her hand.

placing the blue phone case on his phone, and the pink one on hers, soonyi looked into taehyung's eyes and smiled.

"you know what we should do?" taehyung asked.

responding with a scrunch of her eyebrows and a head tilt, soonyi shook her head.

"we should take a photo together! you know, to look back on in the future!"

"tae..."

"please soonyi?"

"ok, bear. help me up."

soonyi placed her frail hand in taehyung's steady one, pulling her weak body off the hospital bed.

"ah- taehyung, wait." soonyi stooped taehyung as he was pulling out his phone.

"hmm?"

"my clothes..." soonyi looked down at the creased hospital gown she was wearing, the piece of clothing seeming lifeless and dull compared to taehyung's pink hoodie.

"ah! right!" remembering something, taehyung ran over to the other side of the room and opened his bag that he carried the phone cases in.

he pulled out a light gray hoodie, the size seeming like it would be too big on soonyi.

soonyi sent him a questioning look.

"why do you have a spare hoodie in your bag-"

"it was in case you got cold... the hospital gowns aren't very warm."

slipping the hoodie over soonyi's head, he internally awed at how cute she looked, the size of the hoodie making her look even smaller.

taehyung pulled out his phone once again, and hooked his finger under soonyi's chin to make her face him. resting his forehead against hers, he looked her in the eyes.

"i love you."

and he pressed his lips to hers.

"wait why did you take a picture of that-"
taehyung asked with a pout.

"well, you had your phone out but you were too distracted to actually take the photo, so i did!"

"you took your phone case off too!"

"yeah... about that- i bought the wrong size for my phone."

their laughter pushed away the depressing thoughts that had been plaguing their minds.

because nothing else mattered in the moment, apart from them being together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
37.4K 2.4K 48
She's a lonely, unloved girl. But what happens if one day she finds herself texting a famous rapper, who understands her and teaches her how to love...
26.8K 959 69
Jungkook texts random numbers everyday out of boredom. One day he gets a text back by Jimin a boy staying in hospital because of his weak heart. Disc...
555K 16.3K 102
BTS texting you. BTS texting each other. ―――― [WARNING: I overuse some bangtan clichés, don't kill me] ―――― [HIGHEST RANKING 2/8/2018 - #83 in fanfi...