He Was My Companion

נכתב על ידי Cweety_Vkook

Story inspired by "Humsafar" Drama from Pakistan.. Taehyung is male but can get pregnant,special boy, beauti... עוד

Characters
Phase
Chapter One
Engaged?? Chapter 3
Distroyed Life..
Making Amends

First Meeting!! chapter 2

426 21 2
נכתב על ידי Cweety_Vkook

Hello my purplers💜💜
I live in India and we here lock in our house because of lockdown as you know corona virus spreading
So take care of yourself and maintain distance with other people

Now

Enjoy Chapter 2

At Taehyung's home....

Taehee's POV:

"How many times have I told you for having a CT scan?!" Lisa said handing me a mug of coffee. I gladly accepted it.

"Lisa, there's nothing serious. It's just a headache!" I said massaging my temples, drinking the hot substance.

"A headache?! You are reporting this headache from the past three months, Taehee!" She said with a worry/anger mixed voice.

"Alright, alright. We will go today itself!" I told her assuring. She smiled.

"Good! Let's go!" She said, holding my shoulders for helping me up.

Hospital....

I got out from the Scanning room and sat on the chair at the desk. Lisa was already sitting on the chair next to me. The doctor sat in front of us. Both of them were having extremely worried faces. What happened?

"Is everything alright doctor?" I asked while the doctor was checking my reports. He gave me a pitiful look.

"Sorry Mrs. Kim. You are diagnosed with brain cancer." Doctor said. I was SHOCKED. Tears slowly slithered my eyes.

"Taehee, you'll be alright!" Lisa assured, hugging me. I cried in her arms. What will happen to my little flower?

"Please Lisa, I request, you won't tell this to Taehyung!" I said her worriedly.

"But-" She was going to continue when I cut her in between.

"Please, Lisa, please!" I pleaded to her.

"Ahm, ahm, Mrs. Kim, this disease of yours is on the last level. So you better go to Seoul and opt for a professional treatment." The doctor said. But a professional treatment costs thousands of Won! What am I going to do?

At the same time with Jungkook.....

Jungkook's POV:

"Waiter, get us some teas!" I said the waiter. He nodded and went to bring us tea. I was with Jennie in a café', spending some friends' time.

"Remember kook, how girls around the college used to adore you, one of them even sang 'Love Game' for you. I was so like laughing out loud and even literally fell on the floor. Girls were totally falling for you those days!" Jennie said stifling a laugh.

"Jennie don't you dare remind me that again if your life is dear to you! Those silly stupid girls used to chase me like I was a puppy!" I said sighing. I totally hated my college days. That's when our teas came.

"Your tea, Sir." The waiter said setting the teas on our table with sugar and milk.

"Thank you!" I said smiling genuinely.

"Kook, would you take some sugar?" Jennie asked teasingly.

"Yeah. For sure!" I said sarcastically. She was gonna put some when I swatted her hand.

"Jennie! You know I don't like sugar in my beverages!" I said in a 'matter of fact' voice. She giggled.

"I don't get how you don't like sugar. I so diet conscious then too sugar is a must!" She said adding some spoons of sugar into her tea. We then continued to talk over a cup of tea.

At night in Taehyung's home.....

Taehee's POV:

I peeped into my son's room. he slept peacefully on his bed, unknown of my problem. A tear threatened to fall and I let it. I closed my eyes. How will he react when he gets to know that I have brain cancer? This thought was already was haunting me. I closed the door. Wiping my tears, I proceeded to the window in our living room.

I took my phone and dialled the only number I could dial to tell this, Junghe, my best friend. I can only tell him about it. I put the phone on my ear. Suddenly someone picked up the phone.

"Hey there, Taehee!" Baron said cheerfully.

"Hi Junghe!" I said in my crackling voice.

"Taehee, are you okay?" He asked in a worried voice. I could see him frown. I wiped my tears.

"Jung, save me! Save me, junghe! Please save me!" I yelled in the phone.

"What happened, Taehee? Tell me!" He demanded.

"I told you this morning about the headache, it wasn't just a headache. Doctor says that I am suffering from cancer!" I said crying my eyes out. I covered my mouth so Tae couldn't hear me weeping.

"WHAT?!" Junghe kind of yelled on the phone. I heard him drop on his sofa. He surely would have been shocked.

"Taehee, I will come tomorrow and take you and Taehyung with me to Seoul. You will have a better treatment here. You will be cured, my sister (he considered me as a sister)! Don't worry about the money, I'll pay it." He said assuring me. I smiled a little.

"Junghe you don't have to-" I was going to continue but Junghe protested.

"You consider me as a brother, don't you? So let me take my responsibility. Pack your necessary things, I am coming tomorrow!" He said.

"Thank you so much! Bye!" I said cheerfully.

"Bye!" He said and hung up.

Next morning...

Taehyung's POV:

I had just come after giving exams of my third year of BSc (Bachelor of Science). Yes I had done BSc in Science, Maths and Stats. As soon as I dropped my bag on my bed, I felt a tap at my shoulder. I turned around to see mom.

"Good morning, Marmee!" I greeted her by using the nickname I had given her.

"Good morning, sweet heart! How did the exams go?" She asked me. I smiled.

"Good, at least as I think! What about your headache?" I asked. Her face turned from a laughing one to a sad one.

"Sweetie, I had to talk to you. See, I...., means I am...., the headaches I reported were...." She stammered at every word. I held her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"Mom, please tell me, what happened?" I asked as softly as I could.

"I am suffering from cancer!" He screamed and bursted into tears. Am I hearing things? Did I just hear that my mother has cancer? Tears ran down my eyes. Could this really be happening?! No! This can't happen; it is only just a dream! I blinked my eyes twice in blankness. I even pinched myself. It wasn't a dream; it was the merciless and cruel reality! I sobbed and sobbed, harder by the second.

My mom looked and saw me crying. She shook her head and then wrapped her arms around me. I cried harder.

"Sweetie, pack clothes and necessary things. We're moving to Junghe's." She said wiping hers and my tears, soothing my head. But Uncle Junghe is just mom's friend. We can't live at his house and make him pay for mom's treatment.

"But mom, he's just your friend. We can't be his burden!" I said. She nodded.

"I know. But Junghe insisted." She said with guilt in her voice.

"Alright, we will go there but return as soon as you get well, Okay?" I asked taking her hands in mine. She nodded. I hugged her and went away to pack things.

At the evening...

Jungkook's POV:

We were leaving for bringing Aunt Taehee and her son. Last night dad got to know that she is diagnosed with cancer. From that time he decided to bring them at home. I was dressed in casual attire, a plain white T-shirt, and beige pants. We came out of the door.

"Return quickly!" Mom said waving. I waved back and got into the driver's seat of the car and dad on the passenger's seat. Usually I used to drive car as dad is getting 'older'. Don't dare call my dad old; he'll get your nerves!

Near the Daegu main street....

"Son, first to the right and then straight. We will get to the house." Dad directed. I did as he said. I rotated the steering wheel right and then straight off. Then we saw a shabby little cottage in front of us. Nature totally surrounded it. Different colours everywhere. I see, somebody must have nurtured it.

"So is this Aunt Taehee's home?" I asked to father, getting out of the car and slamming the door shut. He got out of the car and shut the door.

"Yes!" He said nodding. Suddenly I saw a figure watering the rose bushes. It was a slender one. She must be a girl (wear dress) . He saw us and smiled. He's a boy...

"Uncle Junghe!" he exclaimed and came running towards dad. he seemed so familiar. God knows, where I saw him! Dad beckoned him to hug him. He gladly did.

"There's my little Taehyung! How have you gotten so big?" He said pulling off. The boy, I guess Taehyung giggled. I was watching them, quite confused. Soon father noticed my expression. He stifled a laugh.

"Oops, I forgot to introduce you both! Taehyung this is Jungkook, my son and Jungkook this is Taehyung, Aunt Taehee's son." He said introducing both of us to each other. I held my hand out. He also offered his hand out, thinking I was gonna shake hands. But instead I held his hand in mine, brought them to my lips and kissed its back. I must say his hands were feathery soft. I tilted my head a little up and saw him blushing.

"Taehyung, a beautiful name for a beautiful flower!" I said making her blush harder.

Taehyung's POV:

Okay, let me get it straight, did he just kiss my hand? I mean, I thought that he was going for a handshake but instead planted the softest kiss on it. I couldn't imagine or dream any handsome and rich boy like him to kiss my hand like a gentleman, making me feel like a princess for a while. I felt my blood rushing towards my cheeks making them go red. He lifted his head with a smile.

"Taehyung, a beautiful name for a beautiful flower!" He said making me totally flushed.

"Ahm, ahm, I didn't knew my son was such a romantic person. But no public display of affection, please!" Uncle said making both of us blush and draw our hands back, quite embarrassed of what just happened. Before the topic could come back.....

"Mom is in. She is waiting for us. Please come in!" I said ushering them to come inside my home. Uncle went straight inside the home whereas Jungkook stopped and looked at me. I looked up and that's when our eyes locked. He had grey eyes, deep grey ones. They were teal from a distance but if you look at them carefully they were grey.

Jungkook's POV:

I stopped right in front of him. He looked up and that's when our eyes met. He had emerald eyes, two beautiful jade pools of innocence, urging me to jump in them. They were sending me in a trance... Then I slapped back to reality and realized I had to go in. I walked in and he followed me.

No POV:

"Taehee, you will be alright sister!" Junghee said comforting Taehee. Taehyung and Jungkook stood still, watching the emotional scene. Taehyung wiped a tear from his eyes, as the friends were brother and sister like. Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's reaction. He sends a glare towards him, seeing this jungkook held his ears and mouthed a sorry, while taehyung gave a small smile.

"Tae, sweetie! Come here!" Taehee said. Taehyung came and hugged her tightly. Jungkook smiled genuinely by seeing this.

"Let's get going!" Junghe said getting up. Taehyung and taehee nodded. Jungkook lead himself outside the cottage to the car. The others too got outside of cottage and sat in the car, after loading the luggage. Jungkook on the driver's seat, Junghe on passenger's seat and Taehyung and Taehee on the backseat. While driving to Seoul, Jungkook kept taking glances at Taehyung from the rear view mirror.

Soooooo loves.... How do feel about this??? Please share your thoughts I would love to read it About this please!!!!

Here jungkook's pic how he looks in the story!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

628K 29.5K 56
Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when he already has a girlfriend. due to marri...
5.8K 378 7
Once the prince promise to his father that he will make sure to protect his people and always keep them safe. as he promised, he will do anything to...
2.4M 116K 65
Taehyung is a successful man who lives with his grandparents. For his grandma, he is still her honeybear and she wishes only the best for him. But Ta...
23.4K 1K 11
𝑰𝒌𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒊 - 𝐴 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 (𝑜𝑟) 𝐴 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 For jungkook , taehyung is his ' 𝐼𝑘𝑖𝑔𝑎𝑖 ' Where a...