Gangstar Days {A JJBA: Golden...

By Levi4laifu

[Contains some mild language] [First book, I'm nervous XD] [I do not own JJBA, it's Haruhiko Araki's and the... More

Le Ahoi!
The Cause
Rain and Sunshine
Scarlet's rambles
33 and 15
S-H-I-T
Duwang time with Guanglai Kangyi

Big bren

1.7K 79 86
By Levi4laifu

[[3rd Person PoV]]

They both fell silent, a breeze blowing gently through the air. Their eyes engaged each other as the intensity between them arose. "A deal, you say?" Our protagonist blinked for a bit and nodded. Great, her offerings did attract his curiosity! "Yes, you heard it right. A deal that can make a win-win situation for both of us." A drop of sweat ran down her cheek, glinting in the sun's bright shine. All she wanted to do now is sitting under the shade and continue her discussion with the boy.

"Are you in or not? It's hot today, so if you are interested in bargaining, join me to sit down for a bit cause man, I'm tired of walking all the way to here." Koichi regained his composure and nodded, still thinking that the woman might lie to him. It won't hurt to listen to her, right? Both of them walked to the bus stop nearby, with that their conversation continued...

[[Y/N PoV]]

"I'm listening."

I wiped the sweat off from my forehead using the sleeve of my jacket. Gosh, it's so hot here, no wonder Fugo became a cheese. I swallowed down my saliva before talking furthermore.

"Well, basically- In the nutshell, let me stay with you."

His face turned to one of shock and confusion right after I said that to him. "What the- what do you mean by that?" "I know that your trip is sponsored by Joot or more accurately, the Speedwagon Foundation, to find someone." The grey-haired male furrowed his brows more before asking me.

"Uh- Joot ?"

"I mean Jotaro duh, I'm too used to call him Joot."

"Okay-Hold up," Koichi signalled for me to stop talking with both of his hands. "First of all, you are talking as if you knew Jotaro-san for a long time. Two, how do you know about the Speedwagon Foundation? Three, how the hell did you know about my mission-" And that's where I interrupted his question session. "Yeah, I know this sounds like I'm crazy or some shit, but I will tell you the details later. If you want to find that guy who stole your bag, A.K.A the one that you are finding for the mission, we have to go now." I looked at him straight in the eyes, slightly widening them, trying to assure that I am talking the truth.

[[Koichi Pov]]

Our eyes stared at each other once again. Many things are all jumbled up in my mind at the moment. I'm still trying to figure out whether is it safe for me to trust her information, the thing is if she is not lying... How the hell I'm supposed to live in the same room as her?! Yukako is not going to like this at all- "But- that guy who stole my bag is not the same person as the one I'm searching for," I stated. The female arched her brow only to reply, "Yer sure 'bout that ?"

"What are you talking about-"

"The one you are searching for is Haruno Shiobana, right?"

She- how could she know this?! This is supposed to be a top-secret right? She continued, "That twink that just stole your bag's name is Giorno Giovanna, does that make any sense?"

When she mentioned it...

I muttered to myself "Haruno Shiobana... Giorno Giovanna... Haruno and Giorno..-"

"Oh yeah, it's big bren time "

"What?"

"What"

[[3rd Person PoV]]

Their discussion took more time than the female intended to take as she glances at her watch. It has been more than 20 minutes since they started talking. 'Damn it! I missed the Leaky Eye Luca fight!' [Y/N] whispered silently to herself even though her main goal is just seeing that one twink's bare torso after his little fight.

"OK OK, whatever! I don't expect you to legitimately trust me just because I popped up, out of nowhere like some sort of bad fanfiction written by 12-year-olds. Just allow me to show you that I am, trustable," Her [E/C] coloured orbs shone with confidence, begging to be given a chance.

Koichi gulped his saliva, inverting his gaze away from colliding the female's stare. His mind is thinking her deal over and over again as doubt is still clouding his decisions. Should he trust a stranger?....

".....Fine."

"Eh?" [Y/N] facelifted as excitement and relief started to take over her expression. Her grin started to spread like wildfire across her face.

The male scratched his non-itchy cheek with a finger only to continue his sentence. "But only after you proof that I can trust you!"

"Of course I will! I promise! A [Y/N]'s promise is brought to death!" The girl exclaimed as she reached her backpack and searched for something in it, leaving the poor confused Koichi to question what is she about to do. Apparently, she just took out a pen.

"Koichi, hand me over the map that Jotaro gave you"

"What- why?" Koichi arched an eyebrow towards the female, slightly widening his eyes. "Just give it, so I can mark the place that you can meet him," The girl replied simply as Koichi took the map out from his pocket, hesitantly giving it to [Y/N]. Her eyes gazed at the address where Jotaro, or most likely The Speedwagon Foundation, has marked on it, burying it in her mind-....for scientific reasons of course before circling a cafe nearby Giorno's dormitory.

"There you go," she said as she gave the map back to its owner. "Oh also, a couple of advice. One, don't lose this map, you will need it later to get your passport back. Two, uh- don't fuck up I guess" The female shrugged as Koichi scanned where she marked.

"Well, thanks... I guess," the male slightly bowed his head as a little thank while [Y/N] just nodded. " Alright, chop-chop! You need to go now before he leaves!" The female exclaimed before slipping something into his uniform pocket and shoved his to get going.

"Wh-"

"GOOD LUCK! WE WILL MEET AGAIN!! " [Y/N] waved cheerfully as Koichi just kept walking, thinking that he wouldn't want to meet someone crazier than a stand user again.

[[Y/N PoV]]

"Ok, one job that isn't actually my job is done. Now they should have some tourist pamphlet inside..." I muttered to myself as I stretched before walking into the airport.

"What a nice day indeed to butt in someone's life"

To be continued------------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I had enough with my clownery wheeze

Quarantine and nothing better to do, plus you guys are blowing up my notification LMFAO

Will update again soon, don't worry.

Hopefully 

Alright as I promised in the last update, here are the doodle requests

Hotpants for BlackWidowSSK

And for ARandmPerson I'm afraid I can't show the real drawing cuz of the not 'PG-13' content, here's a lil doodle to give you a rough idea of what's going on in the drawing.

The world is lacking Seme Johnny,  period.

And yeah I do consider myself more to an artist than a writer so feel free to check my Instagram, @scur_thejojokester, not like I have posted a lot of things on there.

yet lmao

Feel free to DM and remind me to upload again or maybe just casual chit-chatting cuz no thoughts, head empty wheeze

Also, feel free to drop your doodle requests here since it's my token of apology for being a clown.

Till next time.

-Scarlet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 17.8K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
274K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
173K 4.6K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...