140°

By luluxxgigi

A collection of ThirBea one shots More

Jealousy and Silence
Signs and Surprises
Hearts and Ribbonettes
Games and Boo-boos
Spaces and Uncertainties
Twenty and Eight
Twenty and Nine
Articles and Presents
Delivery and the Guy
Apart and Together
(No) Space and (un)Certainties
Lions and the Turtle
Losing and Winning
M and B
Choice and Wish
Delivery and Distance
Playful and Protective

Talks and Promotion

4.4K 76 11
By luluxxgigi

Bea is looking so stressed while browsing Twitter. She saw some screenshots of Thirdy's answers on some posts in a certain Facebook group. She can't check it out din naman because she is not a part of that group. And, hindi rin kasi nya gustong sumali. 

She knows naman that Thirdy can handle the transhtalking. It is sometimes a part of some games, kaya she knows na he's fine. Well, she would be lying if she would say na she was okay with all of his responses. But what she  is worried about is that it might be used against him in the future. Ayaw na kasi nyang maulit 'yung dati. That time, she wasn't able to stop herself na sagutin ang basher ni Thirdy. Marami na rin kasing nadadamay. 

Right now, she badly wants to message him to stop replying na. But, something is telling her not to do it because she doesn't want to be a controlling girlfriend. She believes in "In an 'us' there is still a 'you' and an 'I'" kind of thing in a relationship. And it's the first night pa lang naman, she's thinking na baka bored lang si Thirdy sa bahay nila kaya pinatulan na nya 'yung mga nag-tag sa kanya.

To distract him from whatever he's busy with, she decided to call him. Thinking that maybe she can stop him even just for a short time. Hay, nako, Ferdinand. She thought while waiting for him to answer her call.

"Ferdinand?" She said the moment she heard answered her call.

"Yes, Beatriz?" Thirdy answered copying Bea's tone.

"What are you doing?" She is trying if Thirdy would tell her what he has been doing in the past hour.

"Nothing. I was just working out and talking to some friends." Thirdy said. She thinks he knows that he will receive an earful from her if he tells her the truth. Sige, Ravena. Tago pa. If I see you making patol on some posts again. NakooBea thought with gigil.

"Oh, okay. Looks like you were busy kasi you were not bothering me eh." Usually, Thirdy would call or FaceTime her lalo na at wala naman silang training for a month.

"Uy, Babe naman. I was not texting you for just, what? Three hours lang naman but you miss me na. You're becoming clingy like me. Not complaining naman. Let's be clingy towards each other. You want me to go there, so you won't miss me?" Thirdy's just actually teasing him, but he's more than willing to go to LGV right away if Bea would say yes. But he knows it's kind of impossible because between the two of them, it's him who is clingy.

"No, not today. Tomorrow afternoon na lang. Bring me food for merienda. Okay?" She said. 

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow, Beatriz. May kapalit na kiss 'yung food ha." 

"Wag ka na pumunta dito, Ferdinand!" 

"No, joke lang. Nagagalit na naman 'yung lion inside you." Thirdy said, laughing a little.

"Grrr! Bahala ka sa life mo. 'Yung food delivery ko tomorrow ha." 

°°°°°

Late afternoon came and Bea was waiting for Thirdy in their living room with the dogs. He said he's now on his way to their house. He didn't notice the time daw kasi kanina, that's why he's a bit late.

While waiting, she's on Twitter waiting for people to post screenshots of Thirdy's comments if ever he replied again sa posts ng mga tao.

She thanked heavens na until this afternoon ay wala pa ring post or reply from Thirdy in that group. And she is hoping na her boyfriend would just be a lurker at hindi na ma-trigger ng mga tao or even some of their friends to reply to some posts.

After some time, Thirdy texted that he's near na. Bea got up from the couch and went to the door. But mas excited pa ata si George at Philip na makita si Thirdy, when she swung the door open ay tumakbo na ang dalawa papunta sa gate. They began barking while happily wagging their cute tails at him.

"Wow, masayang-masaya naman kayong makita si Ferdinand. If only you guys know how he calls you attention-seeker and mang-aagaw." Bea loudly said, as if the dogs can really understand what she's saying, while she opens their gate.

"Hey, babe. Don't say that. Baka magtampo na sila. I bought them some snacks, too. Of course, I also have to feed our babies. I also have to spoil them din, not just you." He immediately enveloped her in his arms and kissed her hair.

"Liar. You just want to feed them so they won't bother you or me." She rolled her eyes. Typical Bea.

"My girlfriend is so smart. But, please don't say it loud enough, magtampo pa 'yung dalawa later." Hearing what he said, Bea pinched Thirdy on the chest and grabbed the paper bags he was holding and walked straight inside the house. The latter carried the dogs with him while they follow Bea.

°°°°°

The two were just chilling in the entertainment room. Katatapos lang nilang manuod ng movie and Bea is currently cleaning the table.

She was just observing Thirdy from time to time, throwing glances at him. He looks so engrossed with whatever it is on his phone. He was smiling a little and tapping his leg as if he's stopping himself from letting out a loud laugh.

"Babe, what's that? You look like you were stopping yourself from laughing." She asked, curious with whatever it was. Actually, she has an idea na din about whatever that is.

"Nothing. Dave just shared some memes and it's so funny." He replied. After hearing what he said, she told him she's going downstairs to throw their kalat.

What Thirdy didn't know was Bea was checking the screenshots of his "kalats." She's pretty sure na may bago na namang na-trashtalk si Thirdy kanina that's why he was stopping himself from laughing really hard.

Bea's nose blew an invisible fire upon seeing some screenshots. Thirdy's comments on a certain post was all over Twitter again. And she is not really happy with what's going on. Dalawa na din sila ni Dave na sumasagot that's why extreme trashtalk na ang nangyayari. And there's a picture of a fat tick pa talaga, Ferdinand ha! 

With heavy footsteps, Bea marched to where Thirdy is. When she opened the door, her guy did not even throw her a glance. You're really concentrating ha. She sat beside Thirdy and snatched his phone. When she looked at it, he was in the middle of typing a reply pa sana with an attached photo pa!

"Ferdinand ha. Nakakadami ka na dito sa page na 'to!" Saway nito sa kanya. Thirdy's eyes went big at what she said. He knows naman that Bea would know what he's doing, but not this soon. 

"That's nothing, Babe. You want me to include you in this page? It's fun reading posts here. Some of our friends are here na nga din eh. Wait, how did you know that I am responding sa mga posts?" He said. He has an idea already but he did not know that Bea would really see it agad because she doesn't spend so much time on social media.

"It was on Twitter. You thought I won't see, 'no?" She gently twisted Thirdy's ear which made his face slightly twitch.

"No harm done naman 'to, babe. It's all for fun. If they can't take it, they shouldn't have posted anything." He explained.

"Still not an excuse. Still a no for me. I saw some of your comments. Honestly, I don't like some of it. Some are below the belt. Offensive na." She said with a hint of disappointment  in her voice then shook her head. "Can you do me a favor of not minding those people who tags and comments about you on that page? Kahit just on that page lang, 'wag mo na patulan. Kasi as long as you reply, they will just say something about  you for their entertainment." 

"Also, I just don't want them to have something to use against you in the future. You know how social media works. Even if we say na that group's purpose is for that, may lumalabas pa din eh. And some people won't understand that. Kaya, please, as much as possible just be a lurker if you really want to stay in that group."

Thirdy understood where Bea is coming from. That's why he just listened to her and thought about every thing she's saying. "I understand, babe. I'll stop na. Don't be mad na, please." He scooted to the other side of the couch, held her hand and kissed it.

"You know I'm not mad. It's just that I want to protect you from things that can possibly hurt you or damage your reputation the future. You know, not all people will understand that what you were doing was just for fun. I just want to spare you from all the bad comments that people may throw at you, because you've had enough bashing na ever since. And you don't deserve it." She told him, her eyes not leaving his.

What Bea said warmed Thirdy's heart, his whole being, actually. He knows his girlfriend cares about him, but he just can't help feeling that way when he heard her saying that. "Hay, Isabel, what did I do to deserve you?" He kissed her exposed shoulder and adjusted his body so he could rest his head on the pace in Bea's neck.

"I love you, Thirdy. Kahit na minsan you are making me so inis and stressed." She softly tapped his cheek and leaned her head sideways.

"I love you, too, babe. Thank you for always looking out for me. Thank you for protecting me from the consequences of my actions that I may face in the future." Then he paused to sit sideways, so he could face Bea.

"You just don't know how much you make me want to be a better person. For you and for myself." 

"Likewise, babe. That's why we're partners. We complement each other. We help each other." Bea gave Thirdy a peck on the lips after saying that.

°°°°°

"Babe, Marija messaged me." Bea said. They are in Thirdy's room in Cainta. After dinner kasi yesterday, Thirdy asked Bea's parents if she can take Bea sa bahay nila and spend the night there. It wasn't the first time naman, since Thirdy also sleeps in LGV sometimes kaya Det and Elmer let their daughter go with him. 

"Oh, really? What did she say?" 

"She asked me to help her promote her upcoming gigs. Like on IG live daw sana." She answered.

Marija is both Thirdy and Bea's friend. They met her in a restaurant in Mandaluyong where they often eat. They see her there mostly on Friday nights when they go on a date. The couple often request songs kasi when they see that it's her who's singing and the singer was kind enough to grant it every time.

"Ookay. So what should we do?" Thirdy asked.

"I'm so shy and people will see I'm here."

"What's the matter? Not like you're not my girlfriend. That's normal." He said. Actually, he just wants her to go on IG live since she has never done that and the fans are asking for her to fo it. It won't hurt giving in to their request naman kahit minsan. Wag lang talaga ang Tiktok, for sure, Bea would never give in to that.

"Eh, you na. I really don't want to go on IG live. I'll just post a photo of the three of us taken last time. I'll text her na."

"Okay. PR Manager. Can't do anything naman na din." He said and cocked his head.

°°°°°

Thirdy started his IG live with Marija. As expected, a lot watched and commented. 

They had their exchange of greetings and just talked casually while they're on live. After some time, they decided to read some comments. It was actually Bea's idea din so they could help their friend and for people would get to know her more.

Wanting to tease the couple, Marija read a comment, "Prank call Ate Bea." 

When Thirdy heard her, a smile started creeping on his face which he tried hard hiding but failed to. He wanted to look at Bea, who is at the corner of the room but, he stopped himself so he just looked down and covered his face with his hand. After that, all he was able was a "No." He can still remember kasi how the prank call went  last time when he was with AD.

On the other side of the room, Bea was just watching their IG live with her airpods on. When she saw Thirdy's reaction she wanted to laugh because of how he looks like. Super fail naman kasi nung prank call nila ni AD sa kanya last time.

Before ending the IG Live, Thirdy figured that he had to make an "announcement."

"Sorry, guys, doon sa trashtalk group. Unfortunately, I can't join anymore." He turned his head to Bea's direction. Then he continued with what he's saying, "Because my PR manager, messaged me saying I shouldn't do that. So wala na po akong maita-trashtalk doon. So 'yun, but I'll still like stuff." 

After did that, he said good bye to Marija and to the fans who were watching the live. He locked his phone, plopped down on his bed and closed his eyes. He saw Bea coming, so he wasn't surprised when he felt someone climb on the bed. Still with closed eyes, he waited for an arm to hug him. 

But what he did not expect was instead na humiga ito sa tabi nya, Bea straddled him. "From protector and partner, I was immediately promoted to being your PR manager na ah." She said looking down on him.

"Of course. Tignan mo, next time, you'll be promoted na to Mrs. Isabel Beatriz Ravena." He winked at her.

Hearing what Thirdy said made her feel giddy, so she hid her face on his chest. He took advantage of that. He rolled to quickly changed their position. He is now on top of her. Without warning, Thirdy claimed Bea's lips and they continued the numerous make out session they had that day.

- END -

Short one lang.  🤗

I hope you are all doing well. Please stay indoors as much as you can. Wash your hands. Let's all pray for this situation to end soon. Ingat always! ☺️

SALAMAT! 💙

Twitter: luluxxgigi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 103 9
Hi to all of you! It's my first time writing a story so I hope it will work and you'll like it. It's about A FRIEND THAT ENDED UP TO LOVERS. This is...
17.1K 254 26
Ddot x dd (mostly)
40K 313 98
𝕋𝕄𝔻; ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 & 𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟
18K 488 21
I dunno how to explain this whoops