Titan Slayer ( KNY x AOT )

De sweetnic___blossom

' Both world are cruel, but there are difference. The world that she entered was not a world where slayers ki... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Eprilouge
Special Chapter
Announcement!

Disclaimer

50.3K 620 68
De sweetnic___blossom

Yahooo! Another story for the fans of Attack on Titan and Kimetsu no Yaiba. Before I start the story, I wanted to remind you my lovely readers that I don't own these two best Anime. Of course the owner owns them.

Some of the character and some of the chapter are anime base and some of the OC belongs to me also some of the chapter is not anime base or I would say it's my own plot.

I hope you will enjoy my story my lovely readers!

Please vote and comment as you read the chapters!

*****

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.2M 156K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
842K 24.9K 28
Nora Westfield, a noble girl from inside Wall Sina, was rescued by a teenaged thug by the name of Levi when she was only ten years old and about to b...
3.5K 159 16
Lorna Faith was born in the Underground City, she had a normal family life until Kenny Ackerman turned up at the tavern her parents helped run. The e...
672 12 10
Sabbath was called a demon in their village. They watched their sister from the side. Not knowing what to do. Sabbath wasn't one for... People. But w...